Posted 3:25pm

PlayStation Store Update – 28 May

Hello! I have the honour of posting the first PlayStation Store update on SCEE’s new PlayStation.Blog; I hope that you’ll join me each week to see what new content we have on the Store.

I know there is a lot of interest in what we bring to the Store for the SCEE region and it’s always good to get your feedback. It’s great to now be able to chat with you directly, let you know what we’re up to and, whenever possible, answer your questions.

So without further meandering, onto today’s store publish:

Downloadable Games

Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars (£7.99/€9.99)
CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars is a fast-paced first-person multiplayer shooter where you choose your side in the battle of technology vs. humanity. Manipulate your environment and kill your enemies with your choice of gunfire and/or telekinetic superpowers.
PEGI 16+

Inferno Pool (£6.29/€7.99)
This could well be the most insane version of Pool you’ll ever play, with mayhem filled multiplayer, incredible skill shots and a punishing Inferno Mode, pick up your cue, rack those balls up and experience the fun.
PEGI 3+

Game Demos

Crash Commando Trial (free)
If you haven’t already downloaded the full version of Crash Commando then now is your chance to experience the mayhem via this single player trial. Sample the frenzied combat, innovative blend of retro arcade gameplay and ludicrously powerful weapons today.
PEGI 12+

Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars Trial (free)
This trial will allow you to sample the frenetic nature of Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars and then allow you to purchase the full game via an upgrade made available on the store once you choose to buy.
PEGI 16+

Add-On Game Content

Ferrari Challenge Packs
For over sixty years, the Ferrari has been synonymous with speed, excitement and glamour. Now you can experience all the high-speed thrills and unrivaled style of the Ferrari in Ferrari Challenge.
PEGI 3+

Track and Car Pack – Nurburgring, 599 GTB, Enzo, 430 Scuderia, 612 Sessanta, F330 P4 (This pack contains all the individual content listed below) (£4.49/€4.99)

• Additional Car – Enzo Ferrari (£1.29/€1.49)
  • Additional Car – Ferrari 430 Scuderia (£1.29/€1.49)
  • Additional Car – Ferrari I 599 GTB Fiorano (£1.29/€1.49)
  • Additional Car – Ferrari 612 Sessanta (£1.29/€1.49)
  • Additional Car – Ferrari F330 P4 (£1.29/€1.49)
  • Additional Track– Nurburgring (£2.89/€2.99)

Cuboid
You can now enjoy further action from this 3D puzzle game (in which you maneuver a rectangular block through lush environments in the hunt towards mystical exits) via these additional packs:
PEGI 3+

• Bundle Pack – (This pack bundles together the Booster Pack and Level Editor Pack) (£7.99/€4.99)
  • Booster Pack (£3.19/€2.99)
  • Level Editor Pack (£4.79/€3.99)

LittleBigPlanet
Now available for download for your Sackboy are these great packs featuring legendary characters from the celebrated British comic 2000AD, choose the individual costumes of Judge Dredd, Johnny Alpha, Rogue Trooper and Hammerstein, or get the costume kit comprising of all four.
PEGI 7+

• 2000AD Costume Kit (£4.79/€5.99)
  • Judge Dredd Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
  • Hammerstein Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
  • Johnny Alpha Costume (£1.59/€1.99)
  • Rogue Trooper Costume (£1.59/€1.99)

Saints Row 2 – Corporate Warfare (£4.79/€5.99)
Corporate Warfare, the second piece of additional content for Saints Row, brings with it a new mission and multiplayer maps, more vehicles AND expanded customization options.
PEGI 18+

Sonic Unleashed – Apotos & Shamar Adventure Pack (£2.39/€2.99)
Five daytime & four nighttime stages will take you through a quaint seaside town and ancient ruins in a desert oasis! This pack includes three brand new stages and six new missions.
PEGI 7+

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift – Mohawk Signature Livery Pack (free)
Another exclusive livery pack to customise your vehicle with, available for a limited time only; hurry if you want to download this free pack before it’s gone.
PEGI 12+

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 – Additional Missions 4 – 6 (free)

More mobile suit action is waiting for you with three more new missions available for download. Missions 5 and 6 give you the opportunity to collect those hard to find parts for rare mobile suits.
PEGI 12+

Guitar Hero: World Tour
Build your song collection further with this additional track:
PEGI 12+

• ‘The Touch’ by Stan Bush (£1.59/€1.99)

Rock Band
Another week, another bunch of tracks ready for download:
PEGI 12+

• ‘Cuz U R Next’ – Ministry (£0.99/€1.49)
  • ‘Lieslieslies’ – Ministry (£0.99/€1.49)
  • ‘Linger’ – The Cranberries (£0.99/€1.49)
  • ‘She’s Not There’ – The Zombies (£0.99/€1.49)
  • ‘Tell Her No’ – The Zombies (£0.99/€1.49)
  • ‘The Great Satan’ – Ministry (£0.99/€1.49)
  • Ministry Pack 01 (£2.49/€3.99)

Videos

MAG Trailer (free)

Trash Panic Trailer (free)

Killzone 2 – Badge Abilities: Assault Trailer (free)

Killzone 2 – Badge Abilities: Engineer Trailer (free)

Killzone 2 – Badge Abilities: Medic Trailer (free)

Killzone 2 – Badge Abilities: Saboteur Trailer (free)

Killzone 2 – Badge Abilities: Scout Trailer (free)

Killzone 2 – Badge Abilities: Tactician Trailer (free)

Themes and Wallpapers

F.E.A.R.2: Project Origin – MP Theme (free)

PlayStation Store via PSP and Media Manager

Game Demos (also available via the PS3 store)

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Demo (free)
Do you have what it takes to team up with your friends and become the ultimate hunter? Gather your team and embark on 3 dangerous quests through woodlands, swamps and deserts, hunting some of the fiercest and most majestic monsters that ever lived.
PEGI 12+

Rock Band Unplugged Demo (free)
For the first time on PSP the Rock Band experience is here, so what are you waiting for? Come and experience the full band experience in the palm of your hand.
PEGI 12+

Add-On Game Content (also available via the PS3 store)

Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce – Additional Quests 1 (free)
Enhance your Strikeforce experience with these new missions and challenges.
PEGI 12+

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

256 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
TheTaxMan 28 May, 2009 @ 3:29 pm   1

thanks alot x

PaInYbOi 28 May, 2009 @ 3:30 pm   2

Thanks for the update :)

Silent_Gig 28 May, 2009 @ 3:31 pm   3

ooo good update! loving the blog

LFC1984 28 May, 2009 @ 3:31 pm   4

FFVII Please!!!

Well, it’s worth a try XD

Ikkarus 28 May, 2009 @ 3:32 pm   5

I like the sound of Inferno Pool :)

Appreciate the update!

TheTaxMan 28 May, 2009 @ 3:32 pm   6

Yip well done lads , you desreve a big cup o Tea after your great effort today . Well done .

Silent_Gig 28 May, 2009 @ 3:32 pm   7

whats the file size for Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars

SmilerNick19 28 May, 2009 @ 3:32 pm   8

No Resident Evil for us! I could see that one coming from a mile away. It is nice having our own blog.

lovin it :)

Kung_Fu_Russ 28 May, 2009 @ 3:33 pm   10

Well, it’s an improvement on threespeech in that you told us what was in the update on the same day, rather than a day later…But we really want the info a few days in advance. Did the bigger boys at sony even tell you what was coming, or did you just log in to find out?

Mike Kebby 28 May, 2009 @ 3:36 pm

Hey!

As much as it would be nice to be able to update you all in advance as to what’s coming to the store, there are occasions where content has to change at the last minute, therefore it’s not appropriate to let you know what’s coming until we have published the store and we know all our lovely content is there safe and sound.

Smoutefretter_BE 28 May, 2009 @ 3:33 pm   11

Good update! any word on the MP Red faction guerrilla demo that was pulled back last week?

Shuya86 28 May, 2009 @ 3:33 pm   12

Thank you for the update but no resi 1 ? :(

Will Capcom be giving us in the EU the Resident evil directors cut in the near future or is that only for US playstation owners.

richUK 28 May, 2009 @ 3:34 pm   13

any plans to bring ‘Red Baron Arcade’ to the EU store? :)

elliotclem1 28 May, 2009 @ 3:34 pm   14

Thanks for the update. I really want to try the PSP Monster hunter DEMO beacause it seems to be really popular in japan.

vodka-blue 28 May, 2009 @ 3:34 pm   15

Not a bad update thanks.

R1MJAW 28 May, 2009 @ 3:35 pm   16

No Fight Night demo and no Trash Panic. I’m a sad panda.

Zero86-Sk 28 May, 2009 @ 3:37 pm   17

Rockband for PSP O.O have to check this out xD

vampah 28 May, 2009 @ 3:37 pm   18

Been waiting for a CC demo awsome :) thanks, and the new blog looks awsome btw ;)

night_sign 28 May, 2009 @ 3:38 pm   19

Need Cellfactor on Portuguese Store!!! :(

unkymo 28 May, 2009 @ 3:38 pm   20

I’ll have to dust off my copy of Ferrari Challenge! Great value for under a fiver.

Darkos87 28 May, 2009 @ 3:39 pm   21

I’m still playing my infamous demo… going to download the trailers etc nao

Ackers11 28 May, 2009 @ 3:40 pm   22

i want there to be free lbp skins :-(

InfamousPsy21 28 May, 2009 @ 3:40 pm   23

guess i’ll try the cc demo, looks interesting

Let’s be honnest, the EU store is terrible compared to the US one. Why all the differences. It’s a global market. I’m also wondering what exchange rate Sony uses because everything in th US store is much cheaper compared to the Euro prices. Hey, we have a recession to!

And no LBP free downloadeble stuff? THe should have called it Little Big Cash Cow….

sympozium_666 28 May, 2009 @ 3:41 pm   25

Brilliant the update is great I’ll be getting the LBP pack soon hopefully.
I’m a bit surprised at the Ferrari challenge add-ons since why is it so cheap compared to Burnout Paradise which had horrible prices.
But why is there only one song available to download for Guitar Hero seriously are Activision that lazy?

MrDisciple 28 May, 2009 @ 3:41 pm   26

Game videos are ok, but what about the most important part of psn store? You know the one where we can/could buy some games that defined the name Playstation.

how about some bushido blade, vagrant story, resident evil 1-3, tekken 3, final fantasy vii or eh.. anything? Creatures and was better than nothing, but I´m sure that there was more and better games for psone.

The value of digital copys of psone games is huge. I can have the same game in my psp:s memorystick on the go and when I´m home I can enjoy them from my ps3 and a huge bravia lcd <3 I´m loving it.

I have always been intrigued by Crash Commando; i am glad a demo has finally been offered to us in order to try it out.

On a side note, will SCEE ever implement a ‘DEMO’ section on our Playstation Store? We have been lacking this critical feature -that the US apparently has- for over two years now. Is it that hard to translate the word ‘Demo’ into few languages?

Good day.

BluSniper 28 May, 2009 @ 3:42 pm   28

Aww man… why did I trade away Saints Row 2..? :(
Everything seems to be against me lol

PInTheShadows 28 May, 2009 @ 3:42 pm   29

I’ll be getting the Pacific Rift liveries. Free is good.

Hellblazer 28 May, 2009 @ 3:46 pm   30

For the person asking about Red Barron – you really don’t want to go anywhere near this if the US store version is anything to go by. It’s actually embarrassing.

Mike, can you find out what’s up with the Blast Factor trophy patch? Bluepoint games reckon they submitted this to EU ages ago so what’s holding it back? It’s the only game with a trophy patch yet to be released in europe.

cheers

hyperslug 28 May, 2009 @ 3:46 pm   31

Sweet PSP demos :)

But no Resident Evil Directors Cut? Will it be comming to Europe at some point?

AcidDark 28 May, 2009 @ 3:47 pm   32

I’ll be trying the Rock Band PSP demo.

daffycare 28 May, 2009 @ 3:47 pm   33

nice update thanks

fords30 28 May, 2009 @ 3:48 pm   34

Hi. Thanks for the news on the update. Looks like a very good update with lots of fresh, new content.

Can I ask, is there a reason that the PSN title ‘Trash Panic’ didn’t make it into this update? Something to do with the Developer or..?

It’s release date is listed as the 28th May on the UK PlayStation website which is why I’m asking.

Thanks. :D

Samantha211 28 May, 2009 @ 3:49 pm   35

Great update!

h4rri3r0 28 May, 2009 @ 3:49 pm   36

Nice update! :)

Musiol 28 May, 2009 @ 3:49 pm   37

Is there any chances that you will post size of the files?

Nice one Mike ;)

PirateThom 28 May, 2009 @ 3:50 pm   39

In addition to Hellblazer’s Blast Factor trophy request, The Last Guy was patched today for trophies as well, but not in Europe. Will we be getting the patch for either soon?

PInTheShadows 28 May, 2009 @ 3:51 pm   40

I wondered that as well.

greg_kb 28 May, 2009 @ 3:51 pm   41

speaking of global markets… when do plan to open the “EU” store to other EU member countries? it is a frustrating experience that you buy a game and you can not access the downloadable content available for other EU nations. please get your act together and open that store for all EU countries!

miusica 28 May, 2009 @ 3:51 pm   42

Thanks a lot for sharing!

cryhavoc 28 May, 2009 @ 3:52 pm   43

So, as we euros have our own blog, maybe you guys can tell us, especially the german playstation fans, if there are any plans to verify the age in the stores, so that we get the same stuff as all the other european stores?

Johnboyy 28 May, 2009 @ 3:52 pm   44

Thanks SCEE!

Sherif_129 28 May, 2009 @ 3:52 pm   45

Nice update! I love this blog! By the way, weren’t we supposed to be getting Trash Panic today?

OAPboba 28 May, 2009 @ 3:53 pm   46

So does this mean we still don’t have the Blast Factor trophy patch? Please could you let us know when we might see this. The US have had the patch months now, and Bluepoint Games submitted it to SCEE at that time. Any news…at all??

I’d love to see a “european VIDEO content update” post. Please?

designheadache 28 May, 2009 @ 3:54 pm   48

Good job on the site and updates, much appreciated.

I know this might be a little out of your domain, but frankly your our last hope for an answer!

Do we know *when* or *if* the trophy patch is out for Disgea 3 in the EU, it’s been out in Japan and the US for some time and efforts to contact the publisher have been met with shrugged shoulders.

Any information would be nice, even if its simply “its not being released in the EU”

many thanks!

Soild_Nat 28 May, 2009 @ 3:55 pm   49

A great start to the official blog guys. Thanks for the store update. I must say despite the comments on here and the short memories people have i think the EU PSN store has been getting really solid updates of late. Most games have new content to purchase and the demos are coming thick and fast.

Keep up the good work and welcome to the bear pit that is the EU!

Neameto 28 May, 2009 @ 3:55 pm   50

I hope this update is equal to all the stores in Europe!
The Portuguese store still hasnt seen the Epilogue DLC from Prince of Persia (amongst other DLCs)! This blog is the EUROPEAN blog and Europe isnt only the UK! I really hope u get my message and understand why I´m saying this.

Just so you know, seeing the price in EURO made my day today!! ;)

DStealth 28 May, 2009 @ 3:57 pm   51

Sonic Unleashed is probably one of the best games I’ve bought, screw what the reviews say! And it just keeps getting bigger with all these extra levels coming!!….I still haven’t finished it (obsessed with getting S rank on all levels lol) Thanks Sonic Team, you’ve finally done me proud!

Like the sound of Inferno Pool

Diablo_Rosso 28 May, 2009 @ 3:57 pm   52

I was wondering where Resident Evil was, as well as other “true” PS1 classics, such as MGS1 and FFVII.

Spedfrom 28 May, 2009 @ 3:57 pm   53

I have yet to pay for any DLC of any type. I have bought Flower before though, and will also buy Fat Princess whenever it comes out.
So what I’m saying is I’ll only be getting two things from this update: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Demo (free) for my PSP and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift – Mohawk Signature Livery Pack (free) for my PS3 (this game is a beast! xD)

Amphlett 28 May, 2009 @ 3:58 pm   54

Thank you very much for the update, that’s brilliant just the right level of reporting/notice.

Looked at a video of Infernal Pool, hmmm. I’ll wait for some reviews before I pledge some cash on this one.
I’ll be downloading the Crash Commando demo later this evening.

Aprisaiden 28 May, 2009 @ 3:58 pm   55

Hmm an alright update – though when are we going to get some more PS1 games. We are currently missing Spyro 1-3, RE1:Director’s Cut and others already on the US store.

Also could we get a simple update to show file sizes please.

Alaris1983 28 May, 2009 @ 3:59 pm   56

CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars looks awesome!

Thx! ^^

andrewr4 28 May, 2009 @ 3:59 pm   57

I would love to see more pricing apart from just pounds and euros… like Aussie/NZ dollars perhaps, we are often overlooked but are still quite a big and strongly PS region :)

nedubis 28 May, 2009 @ 4:00 pm   58

Great to have our own version of the blog. A good update this week. Thoroughly recommend crash commando – great fun.

DarkUsS88 28 May, 2009 @ 4:00 pm   59

I’ll try the Rock Band demo for PSP. Thanks!

Mike Kebby 28 May, 2009 @ 4:01 pm   60

Just to let those know who are asking about patch information for those various titles, I don’t work with patches so do not have any information I’m afraid, but I will see if I can track down the answers to your questions. I’m not promising anything, but if I can get some information for you I certainly will let you all know ;)

Macrike 28 May, 2009 @ 4:01 pm   61

Oh wow! Rock Band Unplugged demo for PSP!! Downloading from my PSP as I’m writing.

Can’t wait to see what’s in store for next week. :D

Cosmic06 28 May, 2009 @ 4:01 pm   62

when are we gona see da Movie service like in da USA?

tonito 28 May, 2009 @ 4:02 pm   63

bonne maj

cactite 28 May, 2009 @ 4:03 pm   64

No Trash Panic :(
Could i also enquire what is holding up the blast factor patch that was passed to SCEE 7 months ago by Bluepoint games?
And when will SCEE release the Last Guy patch that all the other regions of the world are enjoying ?

LRJImpaler 28 May, 2009 @ 4:03 pm   65

Loving the blog, it’s slicker than the US one! Let us hope that the content is at least of a similar quality and not stuff we’ve already known for days *cough Threespeech cough*

What’s happened to Trash Panic?

It was supposed to be on the store today.

gavros12 28 May, 2009 @ 4:03 pm   67

Hey all, nice work on the Blog!

On the subject of Euros…. you have the LBP Costume kit up for £4.79/5.99 euros, you have Inferno Pool up for £6.29/7.99 euros….so why is the cuboid pack £7.99 but only 4.99 euros????

(I’m sure we’ll let you off, it’s the first day after all..!)

Mike Kebby 28 May, 2009 @ 4:10 pm

Oh well spotted – sincere apologies, this is a typo – to confirm it’s €9.99 for the Cuboid Bundle Pack, my bad, my bad :)

xKillerMonkeyx 28 May, 2009 @ 4:04 pm   68

Anyone tried the pool? I got Crash Commando when it released, great little addictive PSN title.

Killa_Cobra_ST 28 May, 2009 @ 4:05 pm   69

Thats a pretty good update…
Loving the blog too.

tyrant1234 28 May, 2009 @ 4:05 pm   70

bang goes my plans for this weekend….
was hoping to be playing trash panic and resident evil-directors cut
but lo and behold as per normal we are an afterthought and have wait and pay more for same items……..
come on SCEE get your act together and get us the same content at the same time

ashbash159 28 May, 2009 @ 4:05 pm   71

Yes! Thank you Sony for finally caring about us Europeans.

Now I won’t have to keep on checking the PlayStation Store every five minutes every Thursday for the update, I can just come here!

The EU blog has been a dream request of mine for a VERY long time!

LRJImpaler 28 May, 2009 @ 4:06 pm   72

@66 wasn’t that for US?

Stegofreak 28 May, 2009 @ 4:06 pm   73

Some excelent content there. Might just add Inferno Pool to my collection. unfortunately that’ll mean going back over my account to delete stuff and all I have to delete are three demos.

Time to get a new PS3 me thinks.

Noooooo! where’s Trash Panic? :( :( :(

Heddskott 28 May, 2009 @ 4:07 pm   75

Nice, thanks.

scoobydoobiedoo 28 May, 2009 @ 4:09 pm   76

NO Resident Evil !

wardragon989 28 May, 2009 @ 4:10 pm   77

Nice update, shame that the update doesn’t have a bit more content =(

Georgie85 28 May, 2009 @ 4:10 pm   78

Thnx for the update, happy to get my hands on some local info.
Get those PSone games up to speed pls :p I hope I se a lot more of them after E3.
That’s just free money waiting for you guys :)

Greets from Belgium!

darth_rich 28 May, 2009 @ 4:11 pm   79

This is funkaaay!! :D

Loving the blog and it’s blogness.

Thursday update FTW

locus2k1 28 May, 2009 @ 4:11 pm   80

Thanks for this update :)

slickjones 28 May, 2009 @ 4:12 pm   81

Trash Panic comes out today in North America.

When do we get it?

mrfight67 28 May, 2009 @ 4:15 pm   82

Wow, great update, and great blog! Trying the 2 PSP demos soon, plus i brought MGS: PO today so along with the PSP + PS3 demos its going to be a very busy evening. Thanks again!

(PS – It’s good the whole blog is compatible with the PS3 browser – thanks again!)

PnunnedZerggie 28 May, 2009 @ 4:16 pm   83

How about telling the size of things, like americans do?

Apnomis 28 May, 2009 @ 4:17 pm   84

Why on earth is the Cuboid update £7.99 and only €4.99???!!!!

Did you temporarily forget how to convert Euros to Pounds or something?! If it’s €4.99 it should cost around £3.99 in the UK, or if it’s £7.99 it should cost €9.99 in Europe!

Is this a pricing error or just a rip-off for UK customers? I was considering getting Cuboid and the expansion but not for that price!!! The update costs as much as the original game did in the UK! It could be argued that those boaster features should have featured in the game to start with, I’m not paying double for them!

Let’s hope this is just an error, and let’s see if comments like this are anymore likely at getting a reply than they were on ThreeSpeech…

turnip666 28 May, 2009 @ 4:18 pm   85

Bah, was hoping for Resident Evil Directors Cut, seems like a pretty solid update though, thanks!

Shift_Breaker 28 May, 2009 @ 4:18 pm   86

Isn’t “The Touch” by Stan Bush for Guitar Hero World Tour supposed to be free? Neversoft announced that the song would be free on all consoles and well…it’s not.

Mike Kebby 28 May, 2009 @ 4:49 pm

No it is supposed to be free and has indeed been changed on the store to reflect this. Apologies!

@84 look up ;)

RiCK0Fi 28 May, 2009 @ 4:19 pm   89

i think this blog is a cover for a poor thursday store update to be honest….

Carl-G 28 May, 2009 @ 4:20 pm   90

I love this blog! :D I want to ive here! :D

+ Any date on the EU Video Store?

tutchmedia 28 May, 2009 @ 4:20 pm   91

Excellent Update.

Still awaiting some information on Fat Princess release date !

V8_Vantage 28 May, 2009 @ 4:20 pm   92

Not bad.

Carl-G 28 May, 2009 @ 4:20 pm   93

^^^I ment Live^^^ :D

micromagic 28 May, 2009 @ 4:21 pm   94

A first person shooter on PSN!! Huh, I thought ‘The Punisher’ would be the first. Thanks for the update.

OAPboba 28 May, 2009 @ 4:22 pm   95

Thanks for replying Mike – any patch info is always gratefully received … especially if it’s about the Blast Factor patch ;-)

SammanC5 28 May, 2009 @ 4:22 pm   96

Hey

Hey
Could you PLEASE update the store withsome SPYRO action please :D
Im sojealous of the north american store having it.. when we dont :(

randellaUK 28 May, 2009 @ 4:23 pm   97

Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars does this have trophies as dont say on the PSN or can’t find no info on this online?

agm2502 28 May, 2009 @ 4:24 pm   98

Do you know whether the full PSP Rockband will be made available for download when it is released or is it a UMD release only?

remanutd5 28 May, 2009 @ 4:27 pm   99

good update , loving the blog too

StalkingSilence 28 May, 2009 @ 4:27 pm   100

I thought for sure you guys would be getting Trash Panic this week!

megren89 28 May, 2009 @ 4:28 pm   101

Thanks For Update :)

Monster Hunter Freedom demo

Rock Band Unplugged demo

Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce – Additional Quests 1

i will get this Now :)

ReNeGADe1991 28 May, 2009 @ 4:30 pm   102

WOot awesome update, I may look into Crash Commando. Btw when does the Trash game come out?

Any way, I hope we get some awesome updates to the PSN store during E3 :D go on sony give us the FF demo, we lost the exclusive! Dont let the xbots beat us!

Also can you try and get Gears of war and fable on PS3 Thanks :)

Balflearspgc 28 May, 2009 @ 4:30 pm   103

I’m missing puzzle quest and trash panic, are those games coming here anytime soon?

Skyesapaart 28 May, 2009 @ 4:31 pm   104

Noooo :( no resident evil. When are you guys gonna start bringing over the PSone games like Jpn and US?

MetalGear’s
Resident Evil’s
Suikoden’s
FF’S
Xenogears :(

Eu missing out on loads of old classics.

I dont understand, sony sitting on a goldmine, we would be happy to give you the cash! :)

tommasoted 28 May, 2009 @ 4:32 pm   105

where’s trash panic?

i heard it was coming today… was it pushed back to next week? :(

vherostar 28 May, 2009 @ 4:32 pm   106

great update shame theres no demo for pool but as usual theres youtube for that!

Smegzilla 28 May, 2009 @ 4:33 pm   107

According to that, Trash Panic is slated for release TODAY in the EU. So where is it? Not something we’re going to have to wait months for again due to “localisation issues” is it?

@100 So did we.
Sony told us at the start of the month that today was the release date.

But this is Europe so we’re last again, ditto The Last Guy Patch.

The time it really hurts is when its a game that I know for a fact has been coded just down the road from me, and yet people in another country get to play it before people in the game’s country of origin. :(

V8_Vantage 28 May, 2009 @ 4:36 pm   109

I want the Blast Factor patch!

balaenidae 28 May, 2009 @ 4:36 pm   110

Unplugged demo, yay, turning on my PSP now!

CalvertCrew 28 May, 2009 @ 4:38 pm   111

Will Blu-ray trailers and music videos ever be returning to the store?

dnadns 28 May, 2009 @ 4:40 pm   112

Ah, it’s good to have our own blog now to address EU content.

Great!

By the way, is there any info when we will be able again to use our credit cards to buy DLC for games we bought in another country?
It worked before and I won’t be getting 5-6 more credit cards just to have them work with all of the stores.

There is no restriction for buying a game in another country, so there shouldn’t be any for the different DLC. If the language of the DLC is a problem, just throw in a note that it is in English,…etc.

Not to mention that users complain about the concept of different stores with different content since the launch of the PS3.

T-Grave 28 May, 2009 @ 4:42 pm   113

Awesome, new games and it’s freaking awesome there is a EU blog now :D

Glancelot 28 May, 2009 @ 4:43 pm   114

Good thing to give a demo for Crash Commando, it would be great if we could get one for every psn game, like games on XLA…
But my favourite surprise is the demo for Rock Band Unplugged ! I’ll download it soon !
So good update, but we still don’t have psOne games ! Especially the ones that aleady are on the us or japan stores, I don’t understand why we can’t have them !

GreyFox_92 28 May, 2009 @ 4:46 pm   115

Nice update, also if nothing interest to me…

The guitar hero world tour dlc is wrong, the official web page says that ist free dlc this song, please fix it

Mike Kebby 28 May, 2009 @ 4:52 pm

It has been fixed, I added a comment about this earlier in the comments section but it’s been lost in the ether already :D

To confirm for anybody who has spotted the mistake, The Touch is now free on the store.

gogogo08 28 May, 2009 @ 4:48 pm   117

hmmmm nice update

loxapac 28 May, 2009 @ 4:50 pm   118

And good update for the PSP.

I hope this blog will cover E3 too ?

Lewis2 28 May, 2009 @ 4:50 pm   119

Cool Update, the new blog is brilliant, thanks SCEE!! :-)
When is the EU version of the Video Store coming?

Slarth 28 May, 2009 @ 4:50 pm   120

Thanks for Resi 1, oh, wait a sec :(

Prices for Cuboid-DLC are wrong, in Store they cost 3,99€ for the levels and crazy 5,99€ for the editor. The bundle costs 9,99€, that’s ridiculous becaus seperately it cost 9,98€!

In the last update to Cuboid CreatGames told that everybody can download and play custom levels, it is right that people who want to create free stuff for others must pay!? That’s realy crazy!

Gruß,
Max

Daxterfan94 28 May, 2009 @ 4:52 pm   122

More Psone Games To EU Store!

NOBDOG19 28 May, 2009 @ 4:53 pm   123

great debut update for the EU blog!

keep it up guys =D

kinglambert 28 May, 2009 @ 4:56 pm   124

Great to see the SCEE blog up and running. Here’s to us users in the ol’bighty being kept in the loop with all things Sony

MazzingerZ 28 May, 2009 @ 4:56 pm   125

Awesome! Our own blog! Thanks SONY Europe!!!

TickleFish 28 May, 2009 @ 4:57 pm   126

Amazing new blog, great to have a direct line to you guys!

Do you have any info on when we might be seeing a public demo of Fight Night Round 4?

Thanks!

slinkyminky 28 May, 2009 @ 4:58 pm   127

another good update! but i want that video store like the US has soooo much!!! family guy at the touch of a few buttons.

dannyjt 28 May, 2009 @ 5:05 pm   128

Hey, really nice update.

I’m glad the PSN is getting a broader range of game genres rather than the usual “control the character with the left stick and shoot with the right stick” shooting game.

gooner4life 28 May, 2009 @ 5:09 pm   129

Cheers guys, and thanks for finally giving us an EU Blog, I’ll use this and the SCEA one from now on!

Menchi 28 May, 2009 @ 5:09 pm   130

Just to echo quite a number of other posters, we’re all really grateful for this blog, and for continued support on the PSN.

However, it really would be nice to get more content on the level of the US and JP stores. For example, I’m to understand that Trash Panic and RE1 Directors Cut both released on the US store today, or are set to.

I think a lot of us just really want to have some more PS1 classics, and more patch support, as we often don’t get the same level of after sale support as the NTSC regions do.

I understand you may have no control over this, but if you could let the people who do that we’d appreciate the support, that’d be great.

We’re more than willing to support the PSN, but we need that support back too!

Mike Kebby 28 May, 2009 @ 5:21 pm

Believe me we do want to support our users with as much great content as possible, we certainly appreciate that you’re a lovely loyal bunch! We are doing our best to release content globally at the same time, however with 3rd party content this is out of our hands, and we can only release this content onto the store once it has been submitted and passed all the QA stages of approval.

You will certainly be seeing Trash Panic very soon, but in regards to Resident Evil: Directors Cut you would need to direct your questions to Capcom as I do not have any specific information at the moment as when we can expect it on our store I’m afraid.

TamKing 28 May, 2009 @ 5:11 pm   131

omg stan bush the touch best song ever…ftw

nailerr 28 May, 2009 @ 5:14 pm   132

It is so very nice to not have to wait for Destructoid or Kotaku or some such for this info. This blog has paid for it’s self!

iTemplario 28 May, 2009 @ 5:15 pm   133

Where is Rock Band Unplugged demo on Polish store?

fleko 28 May, 2009 @ 5:15 pm   134

update is ok … BUT where is TRASH PANIC??????

cheers

sackboy_lives 28 May, 2009 @ 5:17 pm   135

The pool one looks interesting.

GunstarHeroX 28 May, 2009 @ 5:17 pm   136

Sweet, a few demos there to keep me going for the 16 remaining hours until inFamous is out :P. It’s nice not having to search multiple sites to find out the Store content.

Zalohuw 28 May, 2009 @ 5:17 pm   137

good update :)

niall077 28 May, 2009 @ 5:22 pm   138

some more Classic PS1 games would be nice.

the actual classic games (Metal Gear, Resident evil, Final fantasy, etc) and not random skate boarding games you have been giving us.

gforce92 28 May, 2009 @ 5:23 pm   139

no resident evil :( what gives?

northyuk 28 May, 2009 @ 5:25 pm   140

:( weres the add on pack for burnout gutted. at least we have finally got a blog :) hopefully we will catch up the usa on the store front now.

almighty-slayer 28 May, 2009 @ 5:28 pm   141

Fantastic uptdate this week. Lots of DLC but unfortunately, all for games that i don’t own :(

Saves my wallet i guess

wavesln 28 May, 2009 @ 5:28 pm   142

Release Demon’s Souls in europe please.

jonathan62138 28 May, 2009 @ 5:29 pm   143

THANKS

marko_marki 28 May, 2009 @ 5:29 pm   144

SLOVENIA we want our PS-STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we cant wait any more for PS-STORE!!!!! so please made PS-STORE for SLOVENIAN PEOPLE!!!!!! tnx

reakt 28 May, 2009 @ 5:29 pm   145

A lot of new content this week. I’m very happy that we’re able to communicate somebody with SCEE directly regarding the EU store update. Not that anyone will have much to complain about this week. Especially as there are a couple of decent demos to check out. That’s actually my favourite of the store updates – the demos. Like a lot of gamers I’m reluctant to part with my cash until I’ve tried the game out, so the demo is essential for me (of course there are exceptions to my rule – e.g. if it’s a PixelJunk game then I’m gonna purchase it from day one, whether there’s a demo or not!). Anyway, once again, great update, keep ‘em coming like this please!

vonhammer 28 May, 2009 @ 5:36 pm   146

I was hoping for Fight Night 4 :(

Glad the EU has a blog now so good work,and it seems the Ps3 browser works here

Ravenblade86 28 May, 2009 @ 5:36 pm   147

Not a bad update, wasn’t expecting a lot considering E3 is next week. I might have to check out the Cellfactor demo, it looks interesting.

Oh and it would be nice to see the file sizes listed if possible :)

marko_marki 28 May, 2009 @ 5:37 pm   148

SLOVENIA still doesnt have PS-STORE SLOVENIAN PEOPLE WANT PS-STORE!!!!! please made PS-STORE for SLOVENIA!!!!!!!

ImaginedBug 28 May, 2009 @ 5:39 pm   149

Where can one find “Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars Trial”? Should I make yet another account or is the Dutch store not fully updated yet?

allforme3 28 May, 2009 @ 5:41 pm   150

Rock Band Unplugged Demo, Got to try that one out :)

Zalayus 28 May, 2009 @ 5:45 pm   151

Got both demos, nice update. The LBP costumes look great too

Maulerr 28 May, 2009 @ 5:46 pm   152

Excellent. Gonna use this info on our site too.
PS3clan.nl

toolfan2007 28 May, 2009 @ 5:46 pm   153

Blast no Resi 1! Was really hopeing the rumour was true, wanted time for a bit of Zombie killing.

Oh well maybe next week.

Ziggy-Moff 28 May, 2009 @ 5:47 pm   154

Wooooooo! an FPS on PSN, i’m a sucker for an FPS, here’s hoping it’s as good as the PCs (better be seeing as this costs and theres ws free :)).

hostes 28 May, 2009 @ 5:54 pm   155

nice update :)

thx

Demadred 28 May, 2009 @ 5:57 pm   156

What happened to Trash Panic? was really looking forward to that:(

Smegzilla 28 May, 2009 @ 5:57 pm   157

It’s actually cheaper to buy the two Cuboid updates separately rather than purchase the bundle.

£4.79 + £3.19 = £7.98 whereas the bundle is £7.99.

I understand it’s only a penny which is neither here nor there but it’s still a little baffling as to why buying them separately saves you money when surely the bundle should cost less, giving people an incentive to buy it.

I’d also like to restate the point that on the UK PlayStation website Trash Panic is slated to release today, and we’ve been given no explanation as to why it hasn’t been released as scheduled. Can we have an explanation please?

Kung_Fu_Russ 28 May, 2009 @ 5:59 pm   158

Mr Mike Kebby….

You say you don’t work with patches. Fine, but info on coming patches is something that the US blog comments on often. Could you please work whatever magic you can to get info on coming patches?

Basically, threespeech sucked for a number of reasons, reasons that i sincerely hope you can rectify. They are all things that threespeech failed to do, yet the US blog managed. I am BEGGING you to start including the following on your blog (because I know you want it to be wonderful)

1. Patches info ahead of their release.
2. PSN games info ahead of release.
3. If a game MUST be delayed, please keep us in the loop as to why or when. If people see a game on the US PSN, and then hear nothing, it is frustrating. It would calm them down if you said things like ‘it IS coming, and we hope it will be within a week/month.

Also, how about exclusive info from the UK/EU based projects such as Home and LBP? THat would be very cool.

Please do whatever you can. I know that sony is a huge company with a frankly messy structure, and you are but one department organising this blog, so info can be hard for you to get your hands on… I’m going to believe in you…for now. ;)

Mike Kebby 28 May, 2009 @ 6:16 pm

You can drop the Mr, let’s not be too formal here ;)

Charlotte and the blog team will do a great job of bringing as much information on forthcoming games and patches, so please be assured of that. My role here as one of the many people contributing to this blog, is to specifically update you all on the goings on surrounding PS Store updates, and on occasion anything else that we may be doing on the Store.

In regards to delayed content if it is non Sony content that is not published in our region, I cannot act as the mouthpiece for another company, therefore I may not be able to explain the reasons why. If I can provide you information as to why content is missing or not published please believe when I say I will do my utmost to keep you all in the loop.

MegastarMATT 28 May, 2009 @ 6:00 pm   159

nice stuff thanks

OkageX 28 May, 2009 @ 6:02 pm   160

Nice update :D

BlackCanary 28 May, 2009 @ 6:04 pm   161

Thanks guys was wondering if you can till us when we will be getting the Video Store for the PS Store would love to spend some money buying films.

SouthAfricaNinja 28 May, 2009 @ 6:13 pm   162

Hey um… i been tryin to find an answer to this for ages, when will the ps video store be available in the UK? normally you can still access US content via a US account but apparantly it now checks ur IP. Any ideas when we will be able to access this and is there any way that fans here can access it now? It looks like such a great service, its just kinda annoying that we’re gettin it late again.

Guerrier 28 May, 2009 @ 6:18 pm   163

Nice update. But, we want more psone classics in the EU Store such as Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX and so on.

Any chance??

^^.

Mike Kebby 28 May, 2009 @ 6:18 pm   164

Okay this is my final comment of the day, it’s been a pleasure reading your comments and I look forward to the coming weeks and months, happy commenting on the rest of the blog updates!

I’m off to the gym and then home for some quality time with my copy of Infamous – Empire City is calling ;)

AcidCrashX 28 May, 2009 @ 6:20 pm   165

awesomeness! really shocked about the rock band demo. just tried it out and its actually very very cool. It may even be worth purchasing…

JordanBlack68 28 May, 2009 @ 6:25 pm   166

Great update thanks SCEE

Raine7 28 May, 2009 @ 6:27 pm   167

Nice update, but where is Trash Panic?. Thought it was announced for May 28th. I’m really looking for this game…

Oh, and didn’t hear anything before about Cellfactor. Looks good :)

ToffyD 28 May, 2009 @ 6:28 pm   168

come oonnnnn, you’ve promised us MGS1 on ps store for some time now…..GIVE!

xX_ROG_Xx 28 May, 2009 @ 6:37 pm   169

Inferno Pool is a great Game, love it!

DNAtlantic 28 May, 2009 @ 6:38 pm   170

Epic! Blog is excellent

hedges1001 28 May, 2009 @ 6:41 pm   171

decent update today and cellfactor is basically ut3 style but with certain character play styles. (and for the guy asking wether this has trophies. all games submitted to sony MUST have trophies as of jan 1st 2009)

bl1pbl0p 28 May, 2009 @ 6:46 pm   172

Nice update.

When will it be possible to choose any language that u want? I moved to Luxembourg some time ago, and while I plan on learning the language (Luxembourgish) which is not even a choice, so doesnt help me much anyway. Would be nice if u could choose between all the languages no matter where u are in the world.

M_Blindfold 28 May, 2009 @ 6:55 pm   173

I think it’s absolutely disgusting to see how Europe always gets left out in favor to the US and Japan. And it’s been like this for YEARS. Seriously, somebody should step up to the great heads of Sony slap them in the face! Or at least a verbal treatment of the same caliber :P I was really looking forward to play Resident Evil Directors Cut again…

Anyway, it’s nice to see we finally got our own blog. Keep up the good work! :D

JordanBlack68 28 May, 2009 @ 6:58 pm   174

Yeah its cheaper to buy the 2 single Cuboid Packs instead of the Bundle. Sure it only a penny, I guess something went wrong with the converting as its cheaper in Euro.

shime_waza 28 May, 2009 @ 7:05 pm   175

How possible would it be for you guys to send a notification to people’s PS3 accounts (or emails) to say the UK PS Store has been updated? Or how about making it visible on the PS Store icon that the store has been updated? Maybe you could put a “New” icon on it or something similar? Just an idea but it would be a cool feature.

Rorkimaru 28 May, 2009 @ 7:12 pm   176

Looking forward to trying the Rockband demo and CellFactor.

I’m really looking forward to a few more PS1 classics though. Final Fantasy VII, Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil are definite sales to me because I use my PSP a lot and would love to have some of my favourite classics to take with me on the train into college. I also do some extra work so portable gaming keeps me sane while I wait around on set (payed to game, oh yeah!!)

cell989 28 May, 2009 @ 7:15 pm   177

hmmm….. interesting, each comment is attached with the contry where the user posted from. Sweet, I had no idea so many users were frm so many different countries.

MC_Febras 28 May, 2009 @ 7:15 pm   178

Good update…

yellams 28 May, 2009 @ 7:26 pm   179

Not a bad update, but the price of the Cuboid stuff worries me. I was excited about the full game and just about paid £7.99 for that, which was essentially a flash game (the levels are the same but upsaide down!)
I could justify £8 on the full game, but unfortunately can’t see myself spending the same again for some add ons :(

T3RM1N4T0RX 28 May, 2009 @ 7:26 pm   180

i try 2 years ago cellfactor in pc, it runs too bad. now i try to see the Ageiaphysx on ps3, but on PC this game are fully free :(

Ti_dus 28 May, 2009 @ 7:27 pm   181

Yay, our very own blog and our very own weekly update thread :D I can’t believe it, really!!! :)))

KatanaStrikes 28 May, 2009 @ 7:35 pm   182

Not a bad update.

Why the lack of vids though?

VIPER-G1 28 May, 2009 @ 7:40 pm   183

A pretty decent update and I’m intrigued with that CellFactor Psychokinetic Wars game, downloading the trial right now.

MobileTone 28 May, 2009 @ 7:43 pm   184

Cellfactor: Psychokinetic Wars is very average, not even up to par with some homebrewed UTIII mods, not getting my 7.99 for that SCEE.

mitch_uk_psn 28 May, 2009 @ 7:44 pm   185

Good luck Mike, the PSN Update threads used to get rather heated on ThreeSpeech.

Picked up the 2000AD pack, Saints Row DLC and the Guitar Hero track (once the price went to zero).

Keep up the good run of updates.

vicheous 28 May, 2009 @ 7:49 pm   186

Nice update and nice blog! Finally! Thanks SCEE

red_baronpl 28 May, 2009 @ 7:50 pm   187

thx SCEE ;)

coder_cat 28 May, 2009 @ 8:00 pm   188

No Resident Evil. :(

Could you please let us know when it will be available in the EU store?

DeathPopRomance 28 May, 2009 @ 8:12 pm   189

Cellfactor: Psychokinetik Wars is a damn good game despite never even hearing about it before todays update!.

For a PSN game i think it will be the first to actually sustain my interest. It’s just a shame i have games to complete, plus bought Battlefield today, plus hoping to get inFamous tomorrow!. But i may just buy it anyway just incase they increase the price!.

Anyone know if it has trophies?.

NOZonline 28 May, 2009 @ 8:21 pm   190

Anyone no if crash comando got game launch like is spose to have in it’s latest patch? I think it’s live in the us.
That grinds my gears!

makingdamage 28 May, 2009 @ 8:23 pm   191

That´s quite a massive update! I think I will check out that cellfactor game and the videos. And maybe some costume for my little sackboy.

PLiPhaze 28 May, 2009 @ 8:30 pm   192

Just One thing (don’t know if its been mentioned before so sorry in advance) but could we get the file sizes of items on the store, in the description (and then also in blog posts like these) as it makes it easier than having to actually start a download only to realise the file is like 2438Mb

DanC89 28 May, 2009 @ 8:43 pm   193

RB Unplugged demo for me :)

TimoTheThug 28 May, 2009 @ 8:45 pm   194

Look at that, that really is a content filled update! Too bad I don’t have the ability too buy a PSN prepaid card so I can’t spend hundreds and hundres of euros on excellent content lol;)!

Bankzy108 28 May, 2009 @ 8:55 pm   195

Where’s Trash Panic? If you look here it say’s it should of been released today.

Link: http://uk.playstation.com/games-media/games/detail/item155193/Trash-Panic%E2%84%A2/

Onna76_NL 28 May, 2009 @ 8:56 pm   196

Don’t get me wrong SCEE, I think this update looks really lovely though…

Since we now have an European blog I’d like to take the opportunity to nag about, why don’t you care at SCEE about PS games? For weeks we haven’t got any decent PS classic on the store and look what the US and just to shut about what Japan is getting! Pulling out PS2 BC is one thing but making a promise we’re getting more PS classics, real classics, and we’re getting “nothing”, is a loose promise.

I’m totally happy about the Cuboid pack, gonna download it tomorrow.

Onna76_NL 28 May, 2009 @ 8:56 pm   197

Oh yes and another thing, why is the UK store the only one having Hercules???

Pentavus 28 May, 2009 @ 9:19 pm   198

Love the updates! But when are we able to buy them without a credit card?

Cesarcsrf 28 May, 2009 @ 9:27 pm   199

nice update, nice to know that you guys are on the action : P

Rhox1979 28 May, 2009 @ 10:19 pm   200

The free LBPstuff is gone forever?

Nerdkiller316PSN 28 May, 2009 @ 10:42 pm   201

Pretty slick update. I got one question…when will the Red Faction multiplayer demo be put back onto the store? I know theres some problems with it, but I’m just curious.

Suzzopher 28 May, 2009 @ 10:46 pm   202

So what happened to the confirmed to be coming on the 28th May Trash Panic? Very disappointed with the no show.

No decent PSone games for months whilst Japan and America continue to get good games.

Not meaning to have a go as I happy we now have a blog(better than the US one too) but SCEE are not giving us what we want.

Triv1umx 28 May, 2009 @ 10:59 pm   203

Daymn!!!

Ferrari Challenge cars are expensive!

Decent update however.

Dutch_Rootsman 28 May, 2009 @ 11:11 pm   204

Why no Resident Evil: DC?

Apnomis 28 May, 2009 @ 11:15 pm   205

Hey Mike Kebby,

Ok so you’ve made your last comment of the day but on the off chance that you continue reading these comments up to page 5, can I just ask what is the point of the Cuboid bundle?

Individually the packs cost £7.98, so what you’re actually saying is “hey SCEE community buy these two packs together now and pay a penny more!!!” This as I’m sure you’ll agree completely defeats the object of a bundle – i.e. persuading you to buy more than you might normally do in return for a discount.

Pricing it at £7.99 gives me absolutely no reason to buy both packs today – it’s basic common sense that the bundle should be £6.99 at most, in order to encourage a joint purchase!

najakh 29 May, 2009 @ 12:17 am   206

Any chance we can get Australian prices on here too? Or do we need to wait for an AU blog to get launched? =\

DaftMav 29 May, 2009 @ 1:47 am   207

Might as well call this the UK store update…

sebsta 29 May, 2009 @ 1:48 am   208

When will NZ receive the Resident Evil 5 and Zen Pinball demos? Any idea?

Pete-Err 29 May, 2009 @ 4:37 am   209

It’s fantastic now that we have our own localised blog relevant to our own version of the PSN- particularly as how it can be so dramatically different to SCEA’s releases.

I will definitely include this as one of my must-visit websites each time I logon, in particular for this segment here.

If I may, can I request that the AUD$ prices for content be included in these updates too? It’s so different to both the euro and the GBP that it’s difficult to ascertain how it translates to our Australian currency.

I know it’s not plausible to include every currency out there, but I would hope that there are enough Australians using PSN to warrant this consideration- it would be greatly appreciated for future PSN updates!

Zimon 29 May, 2009 @ 5:29 am   210

Very good update this week and I think only £ and € prices are allright. Thumbs up!
I’m used to purchasing things online I can easily convert to my own currency in my head.
BUT WHERE IS THE BLAST FACTOR PATCH!!!!!?

zelamy 29 May, 2009 @ 7:15 am   211

i’d like to know what’s going on with the judge anderson outfit.
it doesn’t say it’s included with either the costume pack or with the dredd outfit like it is on the us store, though the pack picture does appear to show anderson there is no mention of it in the text.

GreenMekon 29 May, 2009 @ 7:30 am   212

Think I will be getting my Ferrari challenge out again!!!

Looks like this blog is going to be updated nice and regularly – E3 is only round the corner :)

Cheers
GreenMekon

Onna76_NL 29 May, 2009 @ 7:31 am   213

@Daftmav… kiekeboe ! *lol*

GChris 29 May, 2009 @ 7:42 am   214

Good store update this week and the new blog is looking good.

I do have one observation though.

The Cuboid level editor pack is £4.79, the booster pack is £3.19, making the two together £7.98. Or you can get the bundle pack for £7.99 – a massive saving of -1p?! The Euro price makes more sense so I assume this is an error?

ShlizarAxis 29 May, 2009 @ 8:10 am   215

– Posted on May 28th, 2009 at 3:31 pm by LFC1984
FFVII Please!!! Well, it’s worth a try XD

I’m anxiously waiting to get my hands on that one as well. But i also can’t wait for Xenogears to be released on the European PSN. (^_^ ) It has been released on the Japanese PSN ages ago (but my Japanese isn’t that good hahaha), so why would it take soooo long for it to be released on the European PSN as well? /cry (T_T )

PESFREAK 29 May, 2009 @ 10:04 am   216

I have a BIG question for EU BLOG. When will CROATIA have PSN STORE!??? At least give us the option to buy in other stores!!!

Basarili 29 May, 2009 @ 10:16 am   217

A great blog, which will be even better in the future.

I’m gonna start with an easy question to you.

Its very nice that we can buy stuff from PSN, but as we know allot of people are waiting for PSN cards, don’t force us all to go and buy a Creditcard as that won’t happen in huge numbers.

Secondly you all know that there is a huge question to these PSN cards, so a bit info and beside the info a exact date of release should be given.

In the meanwhile i’ll be buying stuff from USA store and also dance on sullies bar.

(Last bit was a bit childish, but who cares)

Thanks for reading and keep us informed about all the cool upcoming things on EURO PSN.

Mr_interno 29 May, 2009 @ 10:44 am   218

waiting to Resident Evil Directors Cut :)

Podyman 29 May, 2009 @ 10:47 am   219

This update isn’t the same to all european stores! Again! Why? Doesn’t SCEE want our money? Now i see why many people create fake accounts in other countries.

Mike Kebby 29 May, 2009 @ 11:29 am

I appreciate that it’s frustrating when content is not available in all countries that the PS Store is published in and for this I apologise, however, all I can say is that it is down to the particular publishers for that content to determine which countries they release the content into. There will often be reasons why the publisher has decided which countries to release content into, but I cannot speculate on those.

Where possible we will do our best to ensure uniformity across all countries we publish the PS Store for as much of the content as possible.

Deviil-Boy 29 May, 2009 @ 10:48 am   220

Where is the size ?

UK-Varsh 29 May, 2009 @ 10:54 am   221

Wow I really big update this week. A couple qualms though, CellFactor costing money? Or is this a completely different version to the PC version? And no BlastFactor patch still, been waiting several months for this already.

Otherwise fantastic update, Inferno Pool and Cuboid updates here I came. :D

UK-Varsh 29 May, 2009 @ 10:57 am   222

Actually double checking things what’s wrong with these Cuboid prices, I mean seriously total ripoff!

* Bundle Pack – (This pack bundles together the Booster Pack and Level Editor Pack) (£7.99/€4.99)
* Booster Pack (£3.19/€2.99)
* Level Editor Pack (£4.79/€3.99)

So for a €5/£4 pack us in the UK have to pay £8?! Seriously sort it out. Lost sale there.

Mike Kebby 29 May, 2009 @ 11:22 am

There is indeed a typo in the euro pricing for the Cuboid Bundle Pack (I did mention this earlier in the comments section), the blog entry should be changed soon to reflect this. It is on the store for €9.99.

SmilerNick19 29 May, 2009 @ 11:21 am   223

What happened to Jill and Wesker??

UK-Varsh 29 May, 2009 @ 11:31 am   224

Ah ok that’s fair enough, aren’t you able to edit the entry to reflect this otherwise people will miss the comments about it like I did. Guess I will be getting it afterall. ^^;

Espiox 29 May, 2009 @ 11:37 am   225

First of all, congrats on the blog. It’s nice to have a direct line of communication with SCEE at last.

So. Where the heck is Crash 2 and the Spyro trilogy? Those are key first party games. It’s like if Nintendo didn’t put the Mario Bros. games on Virtual Console.

EvilBlizzPL 29 May, 2009 @ 11:50 am   226

Mikey – where’s patch for blast factor eu ? what is going on? i bought this game believing that have trophys!

GChris 29 May, 2009 @ 11:50 am   227

You’ve said in your comments that the Euro price for the Cuboid bundle pack is €9.99 – does that mean that the prices for the two parts individually are wrong too? €3.99 + €2.99 = €6.98, so Europe would be getting an even worse deal than the UK on the bundle pack. (Plus come to think of it, prices in euros are usually more than in pounds)

Any word on why the bundle pack actually costs more than the two individually?

Mike Kebby 29 May, 2009 @ 12:13 pm

It would indeed, the Level Editor Pack is €5.99 and the Booster Pack is €3.99.

ive been downloading from multiple user accounts for a while now and have obviuosly noticed how much extra content other reigons get. not only getting games earler but also more demos, patches, videos..the list goes on. up to now i have only bought things from the UK store but looking at these prices i might find myself buying from the american store from now on. its easy enough to get a US PSN card online. i urge other to do the same.
for example, if u got blast factor off the usa store u would have your patch now, same goes for the last guy (which i been looking forward to digging out all week only to get screwed on the patch). not only that but u would have probably paid less for the game. now, i Know its not all SCEE’s fault but there could be more done to make sure we get patches and downloads at the same time (and price) as other reigons. it really cant be that hard. sorry to moan at you on your 1st few days but ive wanted to get this off my chest for a while now. looking forward to the new blog, :)

LockIeys 29 May, 2009 @ 1:43 pm   229

Ah, what a fantastic site to see Europe at some bloggin’.
I still wait for those goshdarn DLC pre-paid cards that the yanks get.
I want to buy a card for £15, using £15 in cash. I’m 14 and it’s a bloody pain to ask my parents for them to take money from their credit cards. Especially in this bloody recession.
I hope someone here can relate to that.

MJHAYLETT 29 May, 2009 @ 2:29 pm   230

Ah LFC1984 I will see your ‘FFVII’ and will raise you ‘Metal Gear Solid’ (cough or any ‘good’ PSOne classics)

Yup worth a try alright.

LeHHeL 29 May, 2009 @ 2:32 pm   231

I wondering when will be possible from EU store to order with a credit card, if we are out from UK. A lot of countries like to buy games, addons but we cannot cause we cannot store our CC online and buy. Please let us know.

FurryFreak 29 May, 2009 @ 4:18 pm   232

I was just wondering about a post I read on the US blog about the Grim and Malikov skins for Resistance 2. They are supposed to be available free now in all territories, but I see no sign of them on the UK store. Will these be up soon?

Also I was excited to see the Chronicles of Riddick commentary pack is available for free on the US store. Can we expect this to come anytime soon on the UK store aswell?

zelamy 29 May, 2009 @ 6:03 pm   233

so anybody know if the anderson outfit is included with the lbp content?

Svobz 29 May, 2009 @ 6:34 pm   234

i can’t find a rockband unplugged demo here in austria, not on PSP store and also no demo on the PS3 in the PSP section.
what’s going on?

guybrush3_16 29 May, 2009 @ 8:41 pm   235

Just like to say well done on the blog. Im with everyone else on the fact that we in Europe dont seem to be getting the decent games like USA and Japan are. Where is Resi games or any Final Fantasy games (especially FFVII) and resi 2.

Come on guys. We play games aswell

guybrush3_16 29 May, 2009 @ 8:45 pm   236

Also why did we have Silent Hill for one day then it got removed. Ive heard all sorts of stories from it has graphic issues to konomi didnt give the clearence for it. An official statement would be nice.

Y not have the GTA original games on the site as uk was the country that made the games!!!!!!

gillyallan 29 May, 2009 @ 11:03 pm   237

notice the pricing on this blog post is STILL wrong for Cuboid.

I nearly wasnt buying it when it said the combo pack was £7.99. It is in fact £3.99

BUT, the thing is broke and wont let you upload your level or download others, it just says “failed”

max_herman 30 May, 2009 @ 12:44 pm   238

What is the deal with the Cuboid DLC pricing? I was charged £7.99 for the bundle pack on release night and now it is showing up as £3.99… and it does not even work :( .

UK-Varsh 30 May, 2009 @ 1:58 pm   239

I just checked and you’re right. I didn’t buy it at release or now till I was hearing back and I’m glad I didn’t now. I popped on the store and while the separate packs are £8, getting both is £4.

*does a quick purchase*

Grabbing Inferno Pool at the same time.

ajrobson 30 May, 2009 @ 6:24 pm   240

How about letting us know when/if the Blast Factor trophy patch is coming?

Its pathetic that this patch has been in the hands of SCEE for months now but they don’t see fit enough to release it. High velocity bowling took months too but at least that came in the end, this is just a joke.

I don’t beleive SCEE anymore and I now think twice before making a purchase on the store. If nobody at SCEE is respectful enough to respond to people who buy their products then I think it time to stop supporting this joke of a company.

Ziggy-Moff 30 May, 2009 @ 8:54 pm   241

How/where do we report issues with regards to inferno pool?, i keep getting hard reset crashes when quitting the game and i know it’s not my PS3 at fault as others are reporting the same issue on the offical forums.

Ninja edit, nevermind, they’re based in manchester and are less than a mile away from were i live :D (found there address on DED website) so i might pop round nextweek while shopping lol.

With regards to the game itself, pretty good BUT really needs custom music and full screen play options (inferno mode online), but it’s well worht the £6.29 (well as soon as the crash bug is fixed).

Andy-McK-4ever 31 May, 2009 @ 8:15 am   242

TRhe Rock Band demo is addictive! I find myself playing the same song for hours on end. The new MAG trailer looks brilliant aswell

keystage9 31 May, 2009 @ 10:51 am   243

Oh my gosh! Hooray the E2 pics are up and i am on one! I go to the E3 every year, and I think they are BRILL!

spelarenjoel 31 May, 2009 @ 1:39 pm   244

The Rock Band demo is very good!

SeasonForTreason 2 June, 2009 @ 4:24 pm   245

Just waiting for the ghostbusters demo ^^

Ladderrr 6 June, 2009 @ 4:47 pm   246

Really enjoyed playing Cuboid, got the add-ons, but am now very disappointed that the sharing of home-made levels doesn’t work. When will this be fixed?????!