Posted 28 July

Immediately Unlock Sackboy And Much More With The Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists Of Plastic TIME SAVERS Pack!

Hello all you Kung Fu fans!

I am Tom O’Connor, SCEE Producer of Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic.

This week sees the release of a Time Savers Pack for the game. This pack immediately unlocks all the extra playable characters and costumes in the game, including Sackboy from LittleBigPlanet and a range of other crazy costumes including a Frog and even a lobster!

RagDoll image 1

With all of this extra content unlocked, you will have upto 12 different characters to play with and a whole bunch of different costumes and accessories. That’s not all though – using the games customisation tool you will be able to create literally hundreds of different character combinations of your very own too.

Have fun with the pack and we look forward to updating you again soon :)

Tom

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

48 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Jack-Bauer-89 29 July, 2009 @ 11:24 am   1

Thanks for the update!

Be prepared to be bombarded with demand for online play haha

*hides under a rock*

richard4481 29 July, 2009 @ 11:27 am   2

We want online play ;) only joking

I don’t understand. We have to buy this pack on the psn? It’s a free update when we enter the game?

Mr_Pickle 29 July, 2009 @ 11:37 am   4

Is this free or paid content?

flamingcarrot 29 July, 2009 @ 11:39 am   5

^^^ as above – is this a free update?

almighty-slayer 29 July, 2009 @ 11:39 am   6

The way he says it, it seems like it will be like hte way EA does it for skate etc.

i.e. “Look, for only £1million, you can have all the content that is already in the game :D”

I think it’s payed, we need online play! :D

inmykingdom 29 July, 2009 @ 11:41 am   8

Pretty sure it’s paid content. I’m not a big fan of these unlock dlc’s, people willing to spend more get rewarded here.

Hope it’s Free ;) 4 player off-line is MEGA-FUN to.

fords30 29 July, 2009 @ 11:48 am   10

I guess it’s a paid-for piece of content – Probably around the £1.99-£2.99 mark. Atleast I’d think so.

Not one for me anyway – But nice to see the game is still being supported. Online would be sweet. :D

almighty-slayer 29 July, 2009 @ 11:49 am   11

To add to the people saying it

Online would be cool.

wbrinkman 29 July, 2009 @ 11:49 am   12

I’d wish that you could set some difficulty settting, the game is mad-hard imo.

enormhi 29 July, 2009 @ 11:50 am   13

I sure as hell not going to buy it! So make it FREEEEEEEE. Also we need multiplayer (online).

heliummm 29 July, 2009 @ 11:52 am   14

i hope that pack will be free

Apnomis 29 July, 2009 @ 11:52 am   15

I didn’t even know Sackboy was in Fists of Plastic!!! Don’t think I’d pay anything for this (I never use these ‘pay to cheat’ patches that are available nowadays), but I may download it if it’s free as I haven’t played the game in ages and it would give me an excuse to try it again…

V00D00CHARL1E 29 July, 2009 @ 12:02 pm   16

I cant see how they could charge for this, as the complete game is free on the US store.

centrinoduo91 29 July, 2009 @ 12:07 pm   17

the game NEEDS online play.

i’ve pretty much done everything i can possibly do, it NEEDS online play, simple as.

almighty-slayer 29 July, 2009 @ 12:08 pm   18

Maybe so, but it’s £7.99 on ours, so they probably will charge

Pinhead_x 29 July, 2009 @ 12:16 pm   19

ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. Enough Said.

Chimpanzee 29 July, 2009 @ 12:20 pm   20

Can you at least tell us if it’s even possible for Online play to be added to this game. If it’s technically impossible, we may aswell shut up about it! :)

cognac-vsop 29 July, 2009 @ 12:22 pm   21

hope its free. otherwise not worth it.

Redh3lix 29 July, 2009 @ 12:43 pm   22

Burnout Paradise do a similar pack to unlock all the cars which they charge for, so I suspect they’ll be charging for this.

Diablo_Rosso 29 July, 2009 @ 12:45 pm   23

I got this game for free a while back. Thanks SCEA and Sprint :D

micromagic 29 July, 2009 @ 12:48 pm   24

I have no reason to play the game until online is added. It’s a shame because it’s a fun game.

milnerant 29 July, 2009 @ 12:53 pm   25

Im not paying for anything to do with this game until its justified why many in EU got it for free. COUGH* (not me) and Online play arrives, which this game is obviously made for.

enormhi 29 July, 2009 @ 1:05 pm   26

@ V00D00CHARL1E,

That was only for one week. So now you need to pay for it again.

BradleyUK 29 July, 2009 @ 1:17 pm   27

Make this have online play and I will buy it.

C’mon Tom – how much we talkin’ about for this? Maybe we can come to some kind of arrangement (i.e. you giving it to us for free in order to drive publicity for the game and reignite sales). :)

TheSabreman 29 July, 2009 @ 1:25 pm   29

I think it would be helpful Tom O’Connor stated that the dlc will NOT work unless you have the EU version of the game (For those that got it from the US get the US dlc).

Oh cool, so you’ve gone the EA way of disgusting DLC that just voids the entire point of your game… nice one :)

milnerant 29 July, 2009 @ 1:39 pm   31

Rag Doll is a great game, if it had online play. I bought the game in expectation it had online play. Despite numerous websites and magazines contradicting the rumors of online-play.

If you look at games like Powerstone on the Dreamcast, this could be very similar. Even Super Smash Brothers. It’s the same kind of fun. If online came to this, it could earn you some more money & popularity. This is a LBP demonstration game developed – correct? AGain, I must reiterate. Online play is a must for this game! I havn’t played it since. It’s no fun on your own.

BothBarsOn 29 July, 2009 @ 1:46 pm   32

I’d like to add my shrill, piercing, yet strangely attractive cry to the chorus: THIS GAME NEEDS ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, STAT.

It’s OK as is but is potentially great. There’s a little classic in there waiting to get out.

Velmonte 29 July, 2009 @ 1:49 pm   33

Sackboy looks fantastic with those fists of plastic!
Just a quick question out of the others. Is Sackboy in *Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic*?

I might have passed on, since it might be available when you aquier ‘platinum’ fist. Which is extremely difficult to do so on some of the challenges.

bravo9zero 29 July, 2009 @ 1:56 pm   34

So Is this content FREE? You weren’t very specific ;)

Bonyman 29 July, 2009 @ 2:11 pm   35

A fun game but online is needed badly. I will pay a small fee, €2 or €3 for an online mode or some new challenges but
I don’t like this new trend of paying for unlocks….. using a gamesave or cheat affects your trophies but if you’re willing to pay more you can get away with it. That’s just not right. Games are about being the best – not the wealthiest.

almighty-slayer 29 July, 2009 @ 2:16 pm   36

Why can’t i just download a 100% saved game file for free off the internet an have access to everything?

Oh wait i can :)

POKE 35136,0

One for the more senior members of this forum :D

A while ago there was a promotion on the fantastic US PSN store and I got the compleet game for free! That was an awasome deal!!!

TheSabreman 29 July, 2009 @ 3:29 pm   39

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic – Time Savers Pack (£1.19/€1.99)

This is in the other thread shame nobody could update this one ?

inmykingdom 29 July, 2009 @ 3:56 pm   40

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic – Time Savers Pack (£1.19/€1.99)

This pack collects all the unlockable costumes and characters from the game and allows you to access them straight away. This pack is ideal for those of you who want all the additional goodies but don’t have the time (or skills perhaps) to unlock them all in the main game.
PEGI 12+

I hate that “time savers” way to get our money out from our wallets :/

MobileTone 29 July, 2009 @ 5:41 pm   42

*hands X201 a blank C60 tape*

scaramanga1973 29 July, 2009 @ 8:57 pm   43

I will add my request to the growing list.

We would like online multiplayer please!!

StalkingSilence 29 July, 2009 @ 9:11 pm   44

Got this fo Free in the US (due to a Sprint/NASCAR promotion). Wish they patched for online multiplayer. The game is pretty great though.

Pacman_Ownage 29 July, 2009 @ 9:20 pm   45

well all very well…. but what about people that HAVE unlocked everything, will they get paid :p…. and yes… umm online

Wildschuetz 3 August, 2009 @ 8:46 am   46

I am Wildschütz,but I don’t know Whats up here!!!
Can I Download the Upgrade from RagdollKungfu her for free or what!?!?!?

xondo20 5 August, 2009 @ 2:15 am   47

online play would be pretty sweet. And more weapons like katonas or somthing and you be able to dual weild like the nunchucks.

Wildschuetz 8 August, 2009 @ 6:33 pm   48

My Doownload don’t does not do what he must
there comes nothing