Posted 7 August
Write An Inspirational Battlefield Speech And Appear In The New MAG Trailer
We’re working on a new trailer for MAG and we want you to contribute.
We’ll pick our favourites – approximately ten, depending on length – and have them professionally recorded for use in an explosive upcoming trailer. The authors will also win a fantastic MAG prize that we’ll be announcing soon.
On the battlefield, a stirring speech from a great leader can raise everyone’s spirits. If your squad or platoon is about to attack an enemy base, which words do you want to leave ringing in their ears?
All you have to do is head to playstation.com
We’ll choose our favourites and will put them up here on the blog for the world to enjoy.
Things to consider:
- MAG is all about multiplayer combat on an unprecedented scale, so think big.
- The game revolves around three private military corporations – Raven, Valor and S.V.E.R – so you could incorporate them and their personalities into your writing. You can find out more about them here.
- Be original – we Google too so don’t borrow lines from Winston Churchill, Saving Private Ryan or anywhere else!
- Words are slippery things and just because they look good on the screen, they might not sound so epic when spoken. Try reading your entries aloud to make sure they roll off the tongue with ease.
- Keep it clean – I’m sure soldiers swear all the time but this is a family blog, so all the normal commenting rules apply.
Let’s get those creative bullets flying!