Posted 6 October
Crash Commando Patch Incoming
Hello to all Crash Commandos,
Well I asked you all to go easy on my last time but it looks like no one took any notice of my begging
I hope you are enjoying the new maps and characters….I’ve been hearing the Colonel taking about some lederhosen and had the Ninja chop me like Sushi!
Well I know it hasn’t been long since the last one but we have another patch coming your way. This fixes a couple of things we have noticed since the last build and adds in some Rumble support!
I’ll be seeing you all online – and remember “Hurts so bad, feels so good”
- Sound fix for issues where various sounds are not being played at all
- Unlock Heist Map Pack fix
- Now unlocks the Heist Map Pack properly when purchasing it within the game’s online store.
- Heist cash bag fix
- Corrected detection of when players and other players bots are removed from the game taking the cash bag with them.
- DUALSHOCK 3 Vibration support
- Added rumble for player weapons, near player explosions, player vehicle weapons, player vehicle collision impacts, weapon impacts on the player etc.
- To avoid any new text issues the game only acknowledges the on/off setting of vibrations the player can set in the system’s controller settings.