Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 4:04pm

Mushroom Wars Demo Coming 26th November

Hi everyone! I’m Anastasia Barmina, Producer of Mushroom Wars at Creat Studios. I’m very happy to announce today that the long-awaited demo for Mushroom Wars will finally be available in Europe on 19th November. At last, all your concerns doubts will be dispelled as new strategists and tacticians will join the great Brotherhood of Mushrooms. Test your skills commanding the mushroom army in the Mushroom Wars demo, and be sure tear all your opponents to shreds in the full version of the game!

Mushroom Wars

Mushroom Wars

Many gamers had mentioned their desire to check out some reviews, too. We are happy throw a couple Mushroom Wars reviews your way:

Mushroom Wars

Mushroom Wars

Everyone at Creat Studios would like to thank all the gamers who took the time comment on their Mushroom Wars experiences and suggest additional features. Your feedback is taken very, very seriously, and it helps us to determine what comes next for Mushroom Wars. So, please keep them coming and stay tuned to this very space for future announcements. In addition to the great PlayStation Blog provided by the good folks here at Sony, you can keep in touch with Mushroom Wars here, too:

We even set up a “Mushroom” mailbox: mushroomwars.info@creatstudios.com Thanks again to all of our fans who have supported us this year. Creat Studios has launched seven titles on PlayStation Network in 2009, and we couldn’t do it without all of you.

We regret to inform you, that due to unexpected technical difficulties, the demo of Mushroom Wars will now be available on Thursday, November 26. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

14 Comments 9 Author replies
Show oldest first
Scott Hyman 17 November, 2009 @ 4:59 pm   1

Hi everyone! Scott Hyman from Creat Studios here. We’re very excited to bring a demo version of Mushroom Wars to PSN. I just want to let everyone know that the demo will also be available in North America on December 10th. Enjoy, and please feel free to ask questions. Both Anastasia and I are online now.

What was your inspiration for Mushroom Wars?

P.S: I’ll definitely check this out!

Anastasia Barmina 17 November, 2009 @ 5:24 pm   3

Great thanks for your question.

We were inspired with the idea to make RTS games simpler and more accessible. Our Design Director Aleksey Rehlov was recovering from an operation and had a dream about Mushroom Battles. Soon after that, we started development.

i don’t have any question, just wanted to say i’ll be trying this game out. Maybe this one will turn my girlfriend into RTS :)

Anastasia Barmina 17 November, 2009 @ 5:51 pm

I hope you and your girlfriend will enjoy hours and hours of Mushroom Wars gameplay, especially since you can teach her some strategies in the Local Multiplayer mode.

Still not sure if I wanna buy it, so demo will be useful. Thanks

Anastasia Barmina 17 November, 2009 @ 5:56 pm

This is exatcly why we made it. Go on and try! You won’t be able to stop:)

@Scott Hyman and Anastasia Barmina

please please please please please please please please please please please please can you kindly answer these questions:

1-is there any plans to make i demo for cuboid.

2-is there any plans to make i demo for Smash Cars.

3-is there any plans to make i demo for Interpol The Trail of Dr Chaos.

4-is there any plans to make i demo for Alien Havoc.

5-is there any plans to make i demo for Bubble Trubble.

6-is there any plans to make i demo for Digger.

7-is there any plans to make an HD version of Alien Havoc for PS3.

8-is there any plans to make an HD version of Bubble Trubble.

Scott Hyman 17 November, 2009 @ 6:13 pm

Hi Ghamdikh,

Thanks so much for all of your questions. It means a great deal to everyone at Creat Studios to have fans like you that are aware of all of our recent projects.

Everything that you are asking about is indeed under consideration. However, it is unlikley that we will make demos for PSP Minis, like Alien Havoc and Bubble Trubble.

Please stay tuned. We always have something in the works!

Looks really nice, kinda the Fat Princess style. Good to hear it’s coming this week, will test it ASAP :-)

thank you Scott for replying to my post it really means a lot to me.

again Scott i have more requests for you and your wonderful team:-

1-can you kindly talk to tikgames to make PSN version of Domino Master

2-can you kindly talk to tikgames to make PSN version of Minesweeper Flags

3-can you kindly talk to tikgames to make PSN version of Interpol 2 Most Wanted

4-can you kindly talk to tikgames to make PSN version of Sudoku: Latin Squares

Good, a demo is always welcome!! I’ll test it for sure…

How much does the game costs actually?

sephiroth180 17 November, 2009 @ 10:09 pm   10

looking forward. I know there’s some other stuff coming on thursday as well, but I’ll leave you to the surprise ;)

Ravenblade86 18 November, 2009 @ 12:12 pm   11

Mushroom Wars is one of those games I’ve been interested in, but said I’ll wait until the rush of big retail games has slowed down abit before trying it so its nice to see a demo coming out. It looks very good though so I’m looking forward to playing it.

Keep up great work guys! Extremely impressed by the effort Creat Studios has been putting into there PSN support, thanks for that :)

I was thinking about buying this game… That will make up my mind for sure :)

A demo is the best way to show how good is a game. Strange there aren’t demos for every game

i have a problem with my ps3 my cd drive light comes on then i get game put it in then the clock starts to turn wait 5 min but its still not loaded still loading coz the clock moving round 10 mins later still not loaded .help……..

i can’t find the demo..

Anastasia Barmina 23 November, 2009 @ 9:36 am

Unfortunately due to unexpected technical difficulties demo will be released on Nov 26, but be sure you will not be disappointed.