Posted 5:09pm

Zen Pinball’s Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table Gets An Official Launch Date

It’s been a long time coming but here at ZEN Studios we’ve finally locked down January 14, 2010, as the official release date for the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table, the second expansion table for ZEN Pinball. Fans will be able to pick up the table on the PlayStation Store for only $2.49USD and $1.99EURO. And for those who can’t wait to check out the action you’ll be happy to know that we’ve also included an exclusive sneak peek of the table with the trailer below.

That’s just a small taste of what the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table is like but it should give you a good idea of what you can expect come this Thursday. If you need more information you can always check out the official ZEN Pinball website at www.ZenPinball.com. Until next time, keep those flippers loose.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

20 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Looks great!

Sorry to steal your thunder Zsolt Kigyossy, but the table was actually included in last weeks (07/01/10) store update:

Zen Pinball – Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table (£1.59/€1.99) Rating: PEGI 7
Availability: All locales

So, I guess this will be the fixed version then. The download last week had broken trophies. But nice to see an announcement that pretends like nothing ever happened.

Purchased this last week and the trophies are broken they show in the in game trophy list but not in the actual xmb trophy list…

Are you serieus? 1,99Dollar EURO? That’s just dumb! But I know what you mean: €1,99.

KeizerKuzco 11 January, 2010 @ 6:19 pm   6

Thanks for making me chuckle about the EuroDollar currency! ;) $1,99EURO…LOL!

Firehair12000 11 January, 2010 @ 6:57 pm   7

Lol at the “$1.99EURO” :D.
But something else I wanted to ask, did we ever get the Street Fighter table?
If not are we ever going to get it? :( America has had it for ages

$1.99EURO

FAIL!!!!!

Yeah, we got the Street Fighter table, what, half a year ago or so?

Downloaded this table last week, and have been playing it quite a bit – it’s awesome! My favorite table in the game so far, really, really love it.

Michelasso 11 January, 2010 @ 9:45 pm   10

Is this a joke? I bought it already and not only the trophies don’t work for the new table… now even the other games don’t synchronize the newly achieved trophies!!

For example I’ve just got 2 trophies in Demon’s Souls. In local they show. After syncing them doing a “compare trophies” with a PSN they are not there. Also the % is lower.

I already bought it last thursday…
Is my broken version going to be patched?

Mike Kebby 12 January, 2010 @ 9:00 am   12

Just to let you all know, there was a mix-up with the release date, and we’ll be releasing the table THIS Thursday (it has been removed from the store following last week’s error). There will also be a patch for the game that you need in order to be able to play this table, those users who have already downloaded the table will be able to use the download once the patch has been installed.

We’re sorry for this trouble.

So if I already have it installed will it stop working? and if so do we know when the patch will be live?

Already bought, downloaded and installed! When does the patch become live?

Cool, thanks for the information. I was already wondering if the table didn’t include trophies because the table was so cheap (1,99 euro is a steal compared to the 3,99 you have to pay for a single iPhone Zen Pinball table and that, imho, has a slightly too low framerate – at least on my iPod Touch)

Anyway, congrats on releasing this fantastic table. I really love it, and Zen Pinball is my favorite pinball game in a long, long while (my previous favorite was the Pro Pinball series, before that it was Pinball Fantasies/Dreams, etc. all the way back to Night Mission pinball on the C64).

Bahamut44-4 12 January, 2010 @ 4:18 pm   16

Good ol’ Mike here to save the day again. Where would we be without you! :)

Yay! Looks really cool! I’ll buy =)

Hi Mike,

What’s in the pipeline for 2010? Any other tables to expect?

What are the chances of getting the licence for a modern Partyland from Pinball Fantasies? or other well known classic tables?

Can we expect any other themes tables such as LittleBigPlanet Resident Evil 5? Metal Gear Solid?

Finally, are the two tables available on the iPhone version of Zen Pinball going to be available on the PS3 Zen Pinball? Rollercoaster sounds very cool.

Thanks, Mav3000 :)

Thanks for the head up Mike.

chilli_cat 2 February, 2010 @ 1:28 pm   20

>Partyland from Pinball Fantasies?

Great table, I really enjoyed ‘Stones’n’Bones’ from that game too

Of the tables that I have played, the Pinball Pro series were probably the best quality and gameplay, my favorite being Fantastic Journey.

I have only just downloaded Zen Pinball this weekend, but I think the Tesla table is similar in many respects (which is a good thing!)