Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 12:08pm

GT-PSP Free Car Download Pack

Hello there GT fans, just a quick update with news of a great bonus for everyone who is enjoying their fix of Gran Turismo on the move with Gran Turismo PSP.

GT PSP Packshot

From today on PlayStation Store you can download an exciting pack of motors completely free of charge.

Just what’s needed to boost the garage you’ve been working hard on building up since GT-PSP hit the shelves last October.

The line-up for the free download pack is pretty special, check out these wheels;

Ferrari Enzo Ferrari ‘02 Giallo Modena

GT PSP - Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02 GT PSP - Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02

Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘74 Arancio

GT PSP - Lamborghini CountachGT PSP - Lamborghini Countach

Citroen GTby Citroën ‘08 Yellow

GT PSP - GT by Citroen '08 GT PSP - GT by Citroen '08

Nissan GT-R SpecV ‘09 Metallic Blue

GT PSP - NISSAN GT-R Spec V (R35) '09 GT PSP - NISSAN GT-R Spec V (R35) '09

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ‘03 Red

GT PSP - Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03 GT PSP - Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren '03

Make sure you head over to PlayStation Store to get a slice of the action, and don’t forget to keep an eye on the PlayStation blog and eu.gran-turismo.com to get the latest on what’s new in the world of Gran Turismo.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

28 Comments 2 Author replies
Show oldest first

Thank you very much, I’ve noticed these cars have colours not available in the game! Will these be transferable into GT5?

Thanks.

Great! Already downloaded and installed!

Will these cars get added straight to the garage and playable straight away or are they just made available to buy in game? Will be downloading either way as soon as I get home. Great *free* update! :)

Thanks, look forward to downloading. Call me greedy but any chance of more DLC for GT PSP? I would even pay for it ;)

Nice. I’m downloading now.

Trigga_Tybalt 28 January, 2010 @ 12:25 pm   6

They all seem to be cars already in the game but in different colours, am I wrong? Do you have to purchase these cars in game? If so what races unlock the garages?

Thanks!

the picture of Citroen GTby Citroën ‘08 Yellow from behind is the same as ferrari enzo ;). so it’s not the Citroen GTby Citroën ‘08 Yellow on that picture.

DuDeAcIoUs 28 January, 2010 @ 12:27 pm   8

Nice work, would be nice for sum more psp updates and dlc!!

Wow, I never realized how much a Citroen GT looks like a Ferrari Enzo from the back! :)

is this add-on available on PS3 Playstation Store?
I can’t seem to find it there.

Thanks, can’t wait go get home and download the new cars, but first I have to work for a few more hours.

@ newsky87:

that image is a back of Ferrari Enzo, NOT Citroen GT. its an error by the mods.

Believe me, I seen a real thing.

wbrinkman 28 January, 2010 @ 12:48 pm   13

Needs more GT5 release date

@ PanixATK

I know, I was being sarcastic. ;)

Meeeh… Why no Aston Martins? :-(

Only one I don’t have out of the lot of them is the Yellow Enzo, but it’s still good considering it’s free :). Would have been cool if we got the Black Veyron like those from the US did, but I guess it’s fine in my books to keep a car available in the CE as a collectors item.

Damn people, how hard is it to get this trough your heads?
Just download it, and that’s it, nothing more to do.

It will be in your garage, as long as you don’t delete the carkey file in your memory stick.

You don’t have to buy anything or unlock anything, just DOWNLOAD.

Ravenblade86 28 January, 2010 @ 2:37 pm   18

Already have a SLR and GT-R SpecV in my garage but I’ll not say no to having them in a different colour, plus the others will be a very nice additions. Especially for free :)

Sweet! Something free for this week :)

ok will down load in 3……2……1…..

Where’s the black Bugatti Veyron? The Americans got the black Veyron in their pack, so how exactly did it manage to get lost for Europe, eh?

MobileTone 28 January, 2010 @ 6:11 pm   22

@ Philip99 – it was for sale in my GTpsp today, day 84 for 2,000,000 shame i didn’t have the funds due to a spending splurge earlier.

i got the UMD version not the downloadable game.

and THANKS GUYS for the free motors, will download them in a bit.

sirmisterchris 28 January, 2010 @ 7:51 pm   23

Great update, but will this be a one-off, or will there be more dlc available soon?

@MobileTone – I believe that is not the totally-black Veyron, unless you have the limited edition version of the game (although, I dodn’t see why a car you get for free in that pack would be on sale in the game.)

Thank you guys for the geads up. Will download it :D

where he collected these cars?

dirtyCAT79 31 January, 2010 @ 12:53 pm   27

Thanks :-)

Thecamhirst 1 February, 2010 @ 6:33 pm   28

where the hell is the link to download these cars??? Oh, and sony, can you start bringing out downloadable cars like the jaguar xf and other lambo’s nd ferrari’s, maybe a few aston’s and koingsegg’s>.
Thanks guy’s