Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 10:59am

Fieldrunners Super Secret Cheats Revealed!

Hello, everyone! Ash Monif from Subatomic Studios here to reveal super secret PSP minis cheat codes for Fieldrunners!

Fieldrunners

Super secret cheat #1 – Unlock All Maps and Fast Forward
Now you can instantly play any map and mode with fast forward!

To unlock:

1. Navigate to the Credits screen.
  2. Enter the following button sequence: Down, Down, Up, Up, Right, Left, Right, Left, Circle button, X button.
  3. The “Charge” sound effect will play indicating the cheat was unlocked!

Fieldrunners

Super secret cheat #2 – Unlock Health and Money Boost
Now you can build your ultimate maze with 9999 money and 999 health!
To unlock:

1. Navigate to the Credits screen.
  2. Enter the following button sequence: Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Circle button, X button.
  3. The “Cha-ching!” sound effect will play indicating the cheat was unlocked!

Fieldrunners

We hope these cheats help enhance your Fieldrunners experience!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

15 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Will not use the Unlock all cheat as that’s not what games are about but the Start-with-plenty-stuff code sounds like pure fun for a maze builder like me. Will definitely check those out. I understand those are session unlocks only and are disabled once I quit the game?

Any progress on that patch that should be ready that fixes fast forward not unlocking in extended mode. I can use these cheats but I’d rather not type them in every time I play. It’s been 3 months, It should’ve been addressed by now.

Love the game, not sure if I’d use the codes but it would be tempting to use the unlimited code for the Endless mode.

Won’t be buying it now I know it’s a)buggy and b)the scores are no longer relevant.

Would try that code. Thanks for the cheat :D

StefNighthawk 9 February, 2010 @ 1:33 pm   6

incredible how no-one has said anything like “oh, the konami code” :-p

StefNighthawk 9 February, 2010 @ 1:39 pm   7

actually more like the inverted konami code.
As the konami code is up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, cross, circle

wow, you don’t see actual button cheats this day and age, they are begin to be come a rarity these days, i wish more ps3 games had them, it would make more games fun.

mnimmo1986 9 February, 2010 @ 3:21 pm   9

@ 8

That’s because they sell cheats on the PSN Store now, and people still buy them!!!

If they can monetise it, they will, and the days of the freebie will be gone for good.

The only people whose ‘experience’ of a game is ‘enhanced’ by cheats are small children, especially ones that unlock everything from the start. What’s the point?

djax-djax 9 February, 2010 @ 10:03 pm   11

I do not like cheaters, btw its not fair from Subatomic Studios, that they published this cheat codes, I will not buy this minis :-/.

Prem-aka-Prince 9 February, 2010 @ 11:19 pm   12

lol I’d just like to say, sounds fair to me. It’s there for people who want it and it doesn’t affect the people who don’t. What’s the problem? It’s not like an online multiplayer game, where if someone cheats they have an unfair advantage. It just means people who want to see more of the game or play the way they want to, can.
I approve.
By the way, like StefNighthawk said, nice touch on this ‘inverted konami command’. made me smile xD

towerbooks3192 10 February, 2010 @ 3:55 am   13

like come on!!,is this some kind of a joke??,…its not fun shooting helpless people without a cheat,how much more if you cheat??i guess its ok for me if you cheat when your facing insectocytes that spit and poop on your towers to destroy it,..btw,the fast forward should be included already without the need of unlocking it,especially in endless mode,..i love this game but cheats takes the fun away,..your scores doesnt matter anymore if their are cheats,.good thing their is no trophies for this game

@stefnighthawk #6
Yep, in reverse, as they sometimes did :)

Bumblebee 11 February, 2010 @ 2:42 pm   15