Posted 1:30pm

PS3 The Game

I’m Katy and I have been working on the PS3 campaign, “The Game”. For those of you who have been involved, you may know that round one is coming to an end. Team A are currently in the lead but Team B is making a brave come back and if our Facebook community have got anything to do with it, Team B are going to steal back the lead in the final days, while Team A will be left wondering where it all went wrong! (That’s their plan anyway!)

If you don’t know about The Game, go to www.PS3-TheGame.com to find out all about it. If you have a Facebook account, sign in using the Facebook Connect option – it’s the quickest way in. (I’m “kishkash” by the way – follow me, challenge me, try to beat me!)

Round one finishes on February 15th. The winning team will be able to gloat horribly and will also get an exclusive Home T-shirt and billboard to reward their efforts (see pic below). There’ll also be an exclusive PC screensaver for the winning team and a scoreboard wallpaper (PC) for everyone who took part, whichever the team.

To get involved before the end of the round, head to www.PS3-TheGame.com and to discuss strategy, team kit and winning (or losing), head to Facebook and become a fan:

Click here for Team A

Click here for Team B

All the best,

Katy

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

15 Comments 3 Author replies
Show oldest first

I just lost The Game.

The Game is no ordinary Game. The Game will be played all over the world. The Game will divide families and unite enemies. Because in The Game, you’re either Team A or Team B. And there are no Rewards for second place.
People
Rewards

There are two types of rewards in The Game: Personal Rewards, and Team Rewards.

Personal Rewards come in different categories:

* Challenges Played
* Challenges Created
* Number of Rounds Played

Each has a Bronze, Silver and a Gold level badge. They have no monetary value, only pride and honour.

Team Rewards come at the end of each round, and go to the winning Team only. Rewards will include various digital goodies.
Join The Game

You can play challenges and earn points for your Team via your PS3, but for the full experience just power up your computer, get yourself to http://www.ps3-thegame.com and start playing, start creating, start recruiting.

So put down your pens and pencils. Discard your newspapers and your mobiles. Step forward into The Game and show the world who is the true champion.

Let The Game begin.

I just lost the game.

DANTHEMAN121 10 February, 2010 @ 1:45 pm   4

A Team FTW

V00D00CHARL1E 10 February, 2010 @ 1:45 pm   5

I signed up for this ages ago, and quickly lost interest due to the S L O W website. From what I can remember, kind of like WarioWare on steroids….

Is it any quicker now?

Katy O'Brien 16 February, 2010 @ 3:11 pm

WarioWare on steroids?! Lol. Ok, changes were made to the site in January to improve the speed. Round 2 starts tomorrow if you want to give it another try. Scores are back at zero. The winning team of Round 2 will be rewarded with some more exclusive PS Home bits n pieces….

Quote: “The winning team will be able to gloat horribly and will also get an exclusive Home T-shirt and billboard to reward their efforts (see pic below)”

Where’s the pic??

purpleorange101 10 February, 2010 @ 2:03 pm   7

i cant believe someone lost the game

the game yo can never win…only loose

the game is the game where the aim of the game is to not remember this game

thats the game

confussing yes

but basically it goes liek this

when some one says ohh u watch that game last night…

and you think of the ‘remember game’ u lost.

u cant ever win, only loose its infuriating , but funny when you decide to txt / email people this….it gets around….

by the way…to add…this is the MOST useless comment ive ever made
and the game is crap, but once youve read this,, your in… unfortunately

I’m having trouble signing up. It when it comes to the security part where your asked to enter some words in a box, but there are no words and no box.

Unless I’m going completly blind. :(

I have no motivation to join this, I’ve tried before, but…boooring!

DANNY3194 10 February, 2010 @ 4:25 pm   10

Could you make the site PS3 Browser friendly please?

It would be great if we could just use our psn ID for all these comps instead of having to re-register each and every time.

funnydude6556 10 February, 2010 @ 4:58 pm   12

thank god for a moment I thought it was the worst title for a PS3 exclusive.

No way to enter if your an Australian?

Dominitus 11 February, 2010 @ 2:35 am   14

Tsk, great, thanks for making me lose the game, Katy! *grumble* ;P

Katy O'Brien 16 February, 2010 @ 3:17 pm

Oops. But I think there was no chance of a last minute Team B take over tbh! Scores are zeroed now ready for Round 2 tomorrow. I’m joining Team B this time to help drive to victory!

Not available here..