Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 4:07pm

Coming To PSN This Week: ZEN Pinball: Earth Defense Table

Hey there all you Zen Pinball fans!

ZEN Studios has locked down this Thursday, March 25 as the official release date for Earth Defense, the latest expansion table for ZEN Pinball! You can pick up the fun new table on the PlayStation Store for £1.59 – check out an exclusive sneak peak of the new Earth Defense table with the trailer below!

And that’s just a small taste of what the Earth Defense table will deliver. Prepare yourself to save the world! The fate of the world is in your hands and it is your mission to overcome the panic and rid Pinball City of the alien invaders. Check out the exciting new Earth Defense table tomorrow! For more information, you can always check out previous posts on the Blog or visit the official ZEN Pinball website at www.ZenPinball.com.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

20 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

thats just excellent! i need to get back to this one!

Carnivius_Prime 23 March, 2010 @ 4:21 pm   2

Looks good. Always happy to buy another table for ZEN Pinball. Always good value and very well designed.

CinderShadow 23 March, 2010 @ 4:24 pm   3

I see a big robot, but no giant acid-spitting building crawling ants. I guess it’s not based on the ED(F) license at all, then. I’m not taken with the ladies’ voice work – it sounds like that’ll grate quickly. Very B-movie, though that IS the theme. Maybe I’ll pass on this one for now. Good job supporting the game, though.

Lee_and_Nomi 23 March, 2010 @ 4:32 pm   4

This will be so mine when my PSN cards come from Zavvi. Plus a thanks to the Zen guys for putting a decent price on your DLC. So much of it is over priced these days but £1.59 is amazing and I hope alot of people pick it up to play and support you guys.

TehPhilosopher 23 March, 2010 @ 5:20 pm   5

Really love Zen Pinball, and this looks very good indeed – and the price is right.

I saw “suggestive themes” in the ESRB rating. What is the world coming to when a sultry voice gets an ESRB rating. IT’S PINBALL. Grrrr.

makingdamage 23 March, 2010 @ 5:36 pm   6

Can you tilt the table (as you do in real life) with the help of the six axis functionality in this game? That`ll be cool.

QuietlyWrong 23 March, 2010 @ 6:00 pm   7

@makingdamage – yes, you can map tilt functionality onto the Sixaxis motion sensing, but it’s more of a ‘punch’ than a genuine tilt function, which is a shame.

That said, it’s a cracking game, and £1.59 per table is very nice indeed. The game comes with four tables and there will be (as of Thursday) three more to buy. Plus, last time I checked, there’s a demo of it. SO you can see for yourself. Assuming it’s available in your region.

yes!! more zen pinball tables!!

now make the tilt function work better and think of maybe coupling up with stern an recreate their tables digitally or get the bally license (well i know bally might be hard cause crave has william’s license already…)

corpocannibal 23 March, 2010 @ 6:50 pm   9

This is gonna be totally excellent! These Zen guys rule! Certain buy, that´s for sure! =)

Bonyman 23 March, 2010 @ 7:35 pm   10

I found Zen Pinball was a slow burner for me at first but it’s one of those great sightly hypnotic games that i love to play as a break from all the shooting and destruction :)
Great prices for your DLC btw, wish others were so good!

LeonXchief 23 March, 2010 @ 7:50 pm   11

Nice, but what will be the price in Euros?

BlueCrayon77 23 March, 2010 @ 9:11 pm   12

The new Zen Pinball tables have got to be the best value for money on the whole of the PSN store!
I mean, come on, what idiot is going to buy a new theme for their PS3 when for just 40 pence more you can get a whole playable pinball table!

sharpenedpixel 24 March, 2010 @ 12:29 am   13

I hope it’s better than the Street Fighter 2 table, that was horrible!

sharpenedpixel 24 March, 2010 @ 12:32 am   14

But I have to say I love the main game and I hear the Ninja Gaiden 2 table is great so I’ll get that. Sorry for being rude :P

StefNighthawk 24 March, 2010 @ 7:59 am   15

Nice, didn’t see that one coming.
That’s already one item on my list to purchase tomorrow.

Carnivius_Prime 24 March, 2010 @ 10:45 am   16

@sharpenedpixel actually the Street Fighter 2 table is easily my favorite and the one I play most and find to be the most fun. They’re all good but that’s the one I often find myself playing many times in one session.

Really hate this game. The table designs are great, but all the glitches and imbalances on the tables are just too frustrating.

Gthe002 24 March, 2010 @ 2:28 pm   18

Yeah! Have to buy this one also. Even the game is darn hard I can’t stop playing it.

Michelasso 24 March, 2010 @ 7:05 pm   19

Thanks Zen studio!! I just love this game. I’ll buy this table tomorrow as soon as it come out. If you’re not going to mess up the publishing date again!! :D

magmar126 25 March, 2010 @ 11:38 am   20

yup, gonna buy this for sure.
all the zen pinball tables have been great sofar!