Posted 7:07pm

To Rent

• I Know How Many Runs You Scored Last Summer
  • The Informant!
  • Unarmed But Dangerous
  • Ultraviolet
  • Are We There Yet

Our April Foolishness Sale is still on so please check it out if you haven’t done so yet! For as little as £5.99 you can own the comedy classics such as Superbad, Jackass: The Movie, Team America World Police, Shaun of the Dead and enjoy them forever! Don’t forget to check it out.

Video Download Service

Sorry guys, I am not here to comment this week but hope you all enjoy the video store.

Cheers and speak soon

Olga

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

32 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
TheHappyTurtle 29 March, 2010 @ 7:09 pm   1

Funny how on the day Sony announce their removing functionality from the PS3 they have a wave of other articles to cover it up…I’m sure mods will call me cynical but a lot of people are annoyed and no-ones giving us answers.

Sony Lied to us all

Arkeologen 29 March, 2010 @ 7:09 pm   2

Why are you all trying to get the firmware 3.21 downgrade as far down as possible?

This is silly and stupid.

Stop the downgrade or give us compensation!

When it comes to the Netherlands?
It should come spring 2010… but I dont hear anything from it anymore?

Any news on when it’s coming to other EU country’s?

popeinator 29 March, 2010 @ 7:15 pm   5

further and further down the list…… wow so if there’s a problem just brush it to the side, ignore it and hope it just goes away

Smeghead42 29 March, 2010 @ 7:20 pm   6

Yeah, it’s kind of sad really…
You won’t hide it for everyone like this you know!

The worst part is that you had a real boost before your stupid move: FFXIII, Heavy Rain, GOW III and working Home… but you had to shoot yourself in the leg…

There is a post about the Video Store on the blog nearly every Monday =/
It really makes me laugh that people think that a new post is an attempt to hide the firmware blog post XD

They didn’t HAVE to post that news, they could have just released the update.

Remember me? Any more news about Lords Of The Rings coming to the store? ;)

imajinetion 29 March, 2010 @ 7:30 pm   9

The easter post, and PSP sales post were definately made to push the 3.21 downgrade news off our minds.

The Video Store is published every monday, fools.

Now for my Weekly rant: BRING THIS TO SWEDEN!

Ragnarok-NZ 29 March, 2010 @ 7:30 pm   10

Is there any news of a possible Video store for other PSN Regions?
Like…Saudi Arabia?

Hello we want this in sweden toooooooo.

#1 They always post about video store content every monday.

Raider197 29 March, 2010 @ 8:10 pm   13

Just bring it out in Ireland… we’re like the exact same as the UK so I don’t see what the massive problem is.

Oh, and please, when you can give it to us, don’t sit on it until you can give it to every other country as well because that’s just annoying.

pathetic update once again . 5 rentals of old films lol why bother olga seriously why bother its a half baked effort

Bring the store to Holland!!

PSN Video Store: for rich and stupid people only.

s_wrenn 29 March, 2010 @ 9:03 pm   17

Can you at least hint that there’ll be an announcement for the other European vidstores around E3 or something? Pretty please!

almighty-slayer 29 March, 2010 @ 9:20 pm   18

Wish i had seen the Superbad sale before i bought it on Blu-ray! Nevermind, haha

psychobudgie 29 March, 2010 @ 9:36 pm   19

Will I need to upgrade my firmware to play these :p

funnydude6556 29 March, 2010 @ 11:40 pm   20

are any of the police academy films ever going to hit the store because I’ve wanted to get a few for my PSP, it’s still funny not matter how many times I watch it.

Linconan 29 March, 2010 @ 11:52 pm   21

I’d love to support this but, still not available for Aussies :(
Any news on when?

Nevermind, i’ll answer it myself..
“Soon”
“We don’t have any info at this time, sorry”
“Once we hear something, we’ll let you know”

;)
Still love you guys,lol
xoxo

Has anyone actually bought a movie from the video store – I mean with the prices on there, you’d have to be stupid.

DsupremeR 30 March, 2010 @ 9:52 am   23

What countries in Europe is this service currently available?

Gameskeeper 30 March, 2010 @ 10:37 am   24

Why do you spend your time adding useless blog articles instead of answering the already thousands of comments and questions about Sony’s clearly illegal move to remove advertised functionality from PS3?

funnydude6556 30 March, 2010 @ 11:09 am   25

I’ve bought Airplane 2 and The usual suspects from the PSN Store does that make me an idiot? Check out the XBL Marketplace and then call people who buy off the PSN Movie Store stupid,

Renting a movie on the XBL Marketplace is the same price as it is to OWN a movie on the PSN Movie store.

When does the “UK Video Store” become the “EU Video Store”?

And don’t you dare forget the Aussies!

funnydude6556 30 March, 2010 @ 1:04 pm   27

Australia? I didn’t realise there was a country called Australia! Joking I do think it’s just stupid how so many countries can be selling the PS3 yet not have the PSN Store.

smokeypsd 31 March, 2010 @ 1:12 pm   28

Normally I’d ask about when is this coming to Australia. Honestly I couldn’t give 2 tosses anymore though. I want what I paid for. I want to keep my linux.

S-Cript 31 March, 2010 @ 5:00 pm   29

since as of tomorrow (if the other os is not a april fools joke) my PS3 looses half of it functionallity,

please replace it by giving me the videostore in the benelux
and while your @ it,kick some benelux @ss to finally release play-tv in this region since they decided themselves that we shouldn’t get it….

wiktorclunk 31 March, 2010 @ 5:16 pm   30

When POLAND??????????????????????????????????????????????????

leviatan-uk 31 March, 2010 @ 5:20 pm   31

Not interested on videos…
Please don’t remove Other OS from older models

Torasko 1 April, 2010 @ 8:25 am   32

When does it come to other EU countries?