Posted 12 April

PlayStation Home: Meet & Greet With Iron Man 2 Director Jon Favreau!

Last Thursday the Audi Home Terminal in PlayStation Home updated with new Iron Man 2 terminals, where you can access a ten question quiz about the Iron Man 2 trailer. That was just the warm-up; we’re excited to announce that these terminals will soon become your entry point into an upcoming competition to meet Iron Man 2 director Jon Favreau in PlayStation Home!

One lucky winner of the competition will be invited to attend a Q&A with Jon Favreau, which will take place in a private Audi personal space within Home. The event date and time will be confirmed soon, however is expected to be on the weekend beginning 23rd of April. You’ll also be bumping virtual shoulders with a selection of hand picked international journalists from online film and game sites.

PlayStation.Home

Full competition details will be available soon by accessing the terminals in the Audi Home Terminal, so keep your eyes open!

PlayStation Home

PlayStation.Home

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

12 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
jesse131 12 April, 2010 @ 3:27 pm   1

Cool again

GhostViper 12 April, 2010 @ 3:39 pm   2

Oh, this is awesome.

GhostRamboo 12 April, 2010 @ 3:40 pm   3

nice Amazing :D!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY, have the switch out Terrence Howard to Don Cheadle. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY! :’(

DANTHEMAN121 12 April, 2010 @ 4:14 pm   5

sweet can’t wait

DOMDOTMAN 12 April, 2010 @ 4:53 pm   6

This is really exicting. I love Playstation Home for its great architecture…

Bumblebee 12 April, 2010 @ 5:30 pm   7

When oh when oh when oh when oh when will we see decent additions to Home like:
1) The sound of footfalls, so it feels more like you are walking on something and not floating an inch above the ground and
2) Improved animation for your avatar for when they are running around, as opposed to the camp jog of a weightless exaggerator?

The animation for the avatar in Home is HORRIBLE. Not that any of this matters to me as I am now three weeks with a dead YLoD’d PS3 and am in no hurry to spend another £300 after I already spent nearly £2000 on my PS3 since I got it, and yet when it dies I get no support from Sony and made to feel that it’s my fault for actually using it… “these things happen!” say Sony. “Not if you made it properly in the first place” say I.

As you can tell I am mighty peeved at the moment.

GhostViper 12 April, 2010 @ 5:48 pm   8

Oh, you should have Jon make a presentation just like the one that is in the Audi space from that guy(can’t remember the name). That presentation is great.

steven_dutch 12 April, 2010 @ 5:51 pm   9

Nice.
Would love to see a meet and greet with some of the actors as well?

BalramRules 12 April, 2010 @ 6:24 pm   10

WOW! It’s nice to see PS Home INTESIVELY growing at a SUPER-ULTRA-FAST CONSTANT RATE! XD

Texavonetrix 16 April, 2010 @ 2:20 am   11

I sure hope they release a new line of costumes that featured iron man marks I-War Machine.

Mark I-Cave desgine
Mark II-prototype
Mark III-finished prototype
Mark IV-New Iron Man Armour
Mark V-Suitcase Armour
Mark VI-Triangular chest piece
War Machine-Rodes suit of armour with a mini gatlon on the right shoulder.

I will love u guys if u did this.
I would buy every 1!!

Animal7417 20 April, 2010 @ 2:37 am   12

Oh right, the director of my favourite film of all time…I should probably look into that