Posted 22 April

Iron Man Q&A Update

Sadly, we have become the latest casualty of the ash plume from last week’s volcanic eruption in Iceland.

Due to circumstances beyond its control and the ongoing flight restrictions, Paramount Pictures International was earlier this week forced to cancel the London junket and world premiere of Iron Man 2 this weekend. Unfortunately this means Jon Favreau will not be able to pop into PlayStation Home for our previously announced Q&A session.

In the meantime, head over to Home Cinema where we have three screens dedicated to Iron Man 2 content and check out the updated mini-quiz in the Audi Space – answer correctly and you can grab a free limited edition Iron Man t-shirt!

Iron Man 2

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

12 Comments 1 Author replies
Show oldest first

DANNY3194 22 April, 2010 @ 6:25 pm   1

On a later date would he be able to go on Playstation Home and do a Q&A?

Roxas598 22 April, 2010 @ 6:30 pm   2

wait wait wait

OK so an ash cloud stopped someone from going online…..

Come on seriously :|

Mouzreaper 22 April, 2010 @ 6:53 pm   3

@Roxas598,
Due to the ash cloud, he couldn’t make it to London, and I’m pretty sure his schedule has been wrecked, so he needs to re-plan everything. Don’t forget he is a very busy man and something like this takes time to repair. Don’t despair though, I’m sure the announcement next week will make up for it.

yas lol

GhostViper 22 April, 2010 @ 7:38 pm   5

Aw, that’s to bad :( The ash is ruining everything it seems.
Oh well, looking forward to the movie :)

DNAtlantic 22 April, 2010 @ 7:54 pm   6

“Do not be disheartened though, we have a VERY special Iron Man 2 related announcement next week.”

Iron Man costumes (both red + black) for male and female! :D

BalramRules 22 April, 2010 @ 8:40 pm   7

awesome costumes! XD

#2: it won’t stop you from going online, but it will stop you from going to the place where you can get online from.

#6: lol, it’s obvious, what else? XD

I took the quiz, for some reasons the PS3 broswer won’t let me go until the end.
So I tried it on my PC, managed to the code, but the code doesn’t work.

Alex Weekes 23 April, 2010 @ 10:45 am

Have you checked carefully to make sure you’re entering the correct letters / numbers? It can sometimes be easy to confuse G and Q for example.

I’ve passed along the feedback here anyway.

Animal7417 23 April, 2010 @ 10:33 am   10

same here – i could only get about 3 questions in before it said “there is not enough memory. the window content has been replaced with a blank page”

Still doesn’t work after 3 attempts :(

Animal7417 23 April, 2010 @ 10:39 am   11

#9: just tried it through firefox – got a code and tried it out, it works fine

DEKOWOLF 23 April, 2010 @ 11:17 am   12

I appreciate anyway Alex.

#11, I tried firefox in the first place, just didn’t wanted to say brands lol.

Alex was right, and I think the people who design the website should think of a different font text.
a D that looks like a 0. and a B that looks like an 8.

Another question; how many questions are anyway? I heard it was 9, but I only got 3.