Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 8:49pm

More FINAL FANTASY XIII On PlayStation Home

Hello, blogsters!

A while ago we promised to bring you more FINAL FANTASY XIII goodness to PlayStation Home. Well, today we’ve done it.

PlayStation Home

PlayStation Home

The long-awaited characters costume sets are now available in the Home stores, and we cannot wait to see you going around dressed like Lightning, Snow, Vanille, or sporting a fancy Chocobo Chick like our gunslinger Sazh.

PlayStation Home

Along with that, we’ve released some funky furniture pieces to bring more of Cocoon into your personal spaces.

PlayStation Home

Here’s a list of the new items:

Costumes:

• Snow Costume Set
  • Lightning Costume Set
  • Vanille Costume Set
  • Sazh Costume Set
  • Sazh Wig with Chocobo Chick

Furniture:

• Cocoon Ball (Balance Ball)
  • Lightning’s Gunsword (Sword Model)
  • Lightning’s Gunsword (Gun Model)
  • Airship Model

Enjoy, and let us know what you think about it!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

16 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Very cool. Loving the new costumes.

P-Stringer08 23 April, 2010 @ 12:23 pm   2

Yeah looks really good

Bloody_Marcel 23 April, 2010 @ 12:24 pm   3

I’d love to have those costumes actually show up in full detail on Homies rather than hide in the low LOD limbo for ages.

Great Update Guys! Am Really Loving The New Content!

Would love to see you guys release more stuff for home, i went out and bought it all today! :)

Not sure if you guys will get this but if you do can we have some FF13 posters, and maybe somewhere to hang em in the eden space.

Thx

I wish some of these things were free for once. We’re basically walking adds *and* have to pay for it. 3,95€ for a costume? I’d love to have it but that kind of money is already an investment.

VioletGiant 23 April, 2010 @ 12:55 pm   6

Ok, now THAT is awesome.
I kinda have to agree with Deamus though.

Leave PS Home and make a couple of avatars for the PSN profiles. :P

Pretty awesome. I myself like the Lightning avatar, I even bought it and I’m a dude :D but that shouldn’t mean anything anyway :P I dont even like Final Fantasy.

I’ve been thinking though, I doubt that you (the poster) will be reading this but if you are make sure you tell whoever does these avatars to do more like Altair though make it so his face and other parts are selectable. The worst part of the Altair avatar is that you couldn’t use the face for Ezio’s clothes, or just use the head on it’s own and pretend to be Desmond. Also, Resident Evil ones would be awesome too. Jill Valentine <3

funnydude6556 23 April, 2010 @ 2:14 pm   9

where’s the head’s up thread? Is Mike not in? Is he sick? IS MIKE GONNA DIE! DON’T LIE TO ME DAMN IT, DON’T LIE TO ME! *runs off to cry at self made Mike shrine*

Kenshin71 23 April, 2010 @ 2:41 pm   10

A shame the customisation features in Home are so crap. There are lots of ridiculous hairstyles but I can’t even put a moustache and beard combination on my avatar to make it look like me.

European_Gamer 23 April, 2010 @ 3:47 pm   11

Can you sit or balance at the Cocoon Balance Ball?

BalramRules 24 April, 2010 @ 9:56 am   12

wow! XD SOOO MUCH CONTENT! =P Groooovy

ProphetOfRage 24 April, 2010 @ 3:56 pm   13

Why are you providing swastika cacti?

funnydude6556 25 April, 2010 @ 12:44 am   14

because cacti are the superior race! Even better then weeping angels and magic wizard aliens.

Evildarkhorizen 12 May, 2010 @ 2:06 pm   15

i have heard that us users have other costumes like lightning’s little sister serah would we get them later on?

martin153 16 May, 2010 @ 3:00 pm   16