Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 4:59pm

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Weekly News #4

Story Trailer Released Today!

Our Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Story Trailer is released! Highlighting the conflict between Cesare Borgia and Ezio Auditore da Firenze, this trailer is designed to familiarize you with the most powerful foe Ezio, and possibly any Assassin, has ever faced. Cunning, devious and focused, Cesare Borgia has spent his entire life amassing the awesome power required to bring all of Italy under his reign… all the while ensuring that none could possibly be capable of standing against him.

Only one man could hope to upset Cesare’s carefully orchestrated plans.

I bet you all know who that guy is, hehe.

YouTube Q&A STORM!

My Community Development pals and I have been furiously filming for the last couple of weeks in order to bring you a staggering number of YouTube Q&A videos. Keep your eyes on the Assassin’s Creed YouTube channel for DAILY Q&As!

Even better: the first in this extended series is up today!

I’m excited, in case you couldn’t tell…

A New Challenger Appears!

I know that you have grown to simply adore our weekly multiplayer character reveals on Facebook, and we have a brand new one releasing today! This big bad brute is called The Mercenary and you can check out his fan-exclusive video on our Facebook page.

BETA Has Ended!

Like all good things, our PlayStation 3 exclusive beta has come to an end. Fortunately, you don’t have much longer to wait before being able to play the finished version. Please allow me to thank our dedicated beta testers on behalf of the entire Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood team; your feedback has been invaluable in enabling us to improve our multiplayer experience. Those of you who weren’t in the beta should probably also thank our testers as well – it’s because of their hard work and support that the game that you’ll get on launch day will be of the highest possible quality.

Of course, it’s not like our testers are done, either! We still want to keep the discussion going to ensure that we wring every last detail out of you. So please be sure to pop by our beta forums to participate in the conversations.

Eagle Vision, blade in the crowd, everything’s permitted, yadda yadda yadda…
Gabe
PSN ID: UbiGabe

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

19 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Im really liking how this game will have a central villian.

Looking forward to release, thanks Ubisoft.

kaanmijo1995 19 October, 2010 @ 5:26 pm   2

Nice

Now that i listin again, can anyone tell me the name of the narrator? (Actor)
It sounds really familar.

spain?

BalramRules 19 October, 2010 @ 6:14 pm   5

epic!

BalramRules 19 October, 2010 @ 6:14 pm   6

(whatz a better place to rome around in Assassin’s Creed than Rome?)
lool =P

Does this game has all the chapters in it or are you going to sell them to us after a while like you did with AC2?
I also read the game rehasses a lot of moddels, sounds etc from AC2. Should this be a full price game or is it just AC2.5?

I´m just not convinced yet.

Didn’t play the beta much, but it was brilliant.

Cooool

DEVIL7LOVE 19 October, 2010 @ 7:39 pm   10

i didn’t even try 2 ask because i was busy on it lool XD

European_Gamer 19 October, 2010 @ 7:42 pm   11

What is the estimated time for completing the game?

Did the Alliance Mode ever get unlocked in the beta xD? I was waiting for it to get unlocked before I got back into the beta (had already gotten to lvl 20).

Jimmirock 20 October, 2010 @ 12:21 pm   13

Daww, no midday Store update this week. Guess I wont know what will be released till I get home at 1am :(

Can’t wait!!!

xPaulJohnson90x 20 October, 2010 @ 12:31 pm   15

how long is the game compared to asscreed 2? that game was long

mrgreaper2004 20 October, 2010 @ 12:39 pm   16

no “heads up” today ? since you guys dont update the psn till really late in the day the heads up is the only way i know if its worth logging into psn store when i get home, come on get it sorted! granted of late it has been useless (though i nearly had a heart attack when i read the us psn updates ! soo many cool stuff over there, wish our spn team were that good :(

CasperH01 20 October, 2010 @ 12:51 pm   17

@16
Blog update will come in about 10 minutes as always so don’t freak out

OneTonKillEm 20 October, 2010 @ 1:52 pm   18

Assassins Creed Brotherhood is going to be GOD! I’ve pre-ordered it and can not wait for it to be released.

Excellent work Ubisoft.

wowowowow, did I just catch eagle vision? in multiplayer? slip of the tongue or neglected tease?