Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

39 Comments 7 Author replies
Show oldest first

Doesn’t work for me.
I get this error: Disallowed key characters in global data.
Also when I visit it on facebook.

James Gallagher 5 November, 2010 @ 3:38 pm

Oh dear, sorry about that. I’ve never tried inserting iframes into the blog before, although it worked perfect for me across all browsers. Let’s see if anyone else has issues… these are the risks with trying new things!

Does not work for me as well.. Get a white screen after entering all information needed and it just stops.. when i reload I return in the begin screen is there a way to change the language if by accident you selected the wrong one..

White screen in Chrome 8 but works in IE9.

it has nothing to do with the frame.
http://kratosyourself.software.eu.playstation.com/?display_mode=external doesn’t work neither

Working in all now after a refresh.

iframes suck though so please refrain from using them in future :p

James Gallagher 5 November, 2010 @ 3:44 pm

Haha, seriously though, would you like to see more flash features like this on the blog? I’m curious to know.

everything went fine for me.

Retro_1973 5 November, 2010 @ 3:50 pm   7

Doesn’t do jack in IE8…

Using the IE tab with firefox worked for me.. :)

Hmm it works on internet explorer but not on firefox.

James Gallagher 5 November, 2010 @ 4:01 pm

Weird, it’s working perfectly on firefox here. Thanks for giving us so much feedback; helpful people like you make the internet work!

vonhammer 5 November, 2010 @ 4:05 pm   10

lol,I wont stop messing with this

vonhammer 5 November, 2010 @ 4:06 pm   11

Also,I’m on firefox.

Skookie30 5 November, 2010 @ 4:06 pm   12

Help i click on the UK but i got a foreign words how to chose UK i quit the browser & reboot Ps3 & still the foreign text still there :(

mrs-man-dowdy 5 November, 2010 @ 4:25 pm   13

I can see it on my iPhone :)

Works fine on Chrome 7.0.517.44 on Fedora 14 :-P

Skookie30 5 November, 2010 @ 4:39 pm   15

Thanks i can finally read in english it was a great idea james.

unfortunately i wanna try to pick the 2nd option upload a photo but it keeps going to that page on my ps3 browser i got a pic on HDD i could try, but i cant

James Gallagher 5 November, 2010 @ 4:45 pm

Hmm, to be honest with you this wasn’t designed with the PS3 browser primarily in mind. Try it next time you go on a PC and we’ll try our best to make sure future flash apps on the blog work better on the PS3 browser.

Skookie30 5 November, 2010 @ 4:51 pm   16

Ahh is that a hint of a future upgrade ps3 browser to be frank it needs a good upgrade. twitter works most of the time the cookies doesn’t always save my log-in :/

bravo9zero 5 November, 2010 @ 5:03 pm   17

Pretty cool app James!
Worked first time for me on firefox.

Though I think I need to take a better photo ;)

cool more things like this and it’s good that it’s not just for UK.
Is their any price for the person with most votes?

silverdoe_joker 5 November, 2010 @ 5:12 pm   20

no English, can’t understand!

Great idea. Would love to see more like this in the future.

Helghast yourself……? (we would all look the same ;x)

THE_MR_PENGUIN 5 November, 2010 @ 6:03 pm   22

hmmmh impressive.

wouldn’t mind seeing more of these interactive things on the playstation blog

Nice, worked well in my firefox!, but seriously, I hope the ps3 browser will be updated to a usable one real soon, and a faster one too for that matter!

THE_MR_PENGUIN 5 November, 2010 @ 6:08 pm   24

quick question why is it my plus status is shown on the EU blog yet on the US blog it is missing
everyone in the states deserves to know about my membership

Skookie30 5 November, 2010 @ 6:15 pm   25

@The_mr james is the wizz-kid able to do it.

professor-Ps (jeff.R) is Not :P

Mikal_Drey 5 November, 2010 @ 6:59 pm   26

hey hey

im on ie8 and it doesnt work for me :”(

bravo9zero 5 November, 2010 @ 7:29 pm   27

@26
Get a better browser! ;)
IE has always been a terrible browser.

Get Firefox or Google chrome.

SpawnSeekSlay 6 November, 2010 @ 12:03 am   28

Im using firefox
After u correct the scale and rotation of photo and insert the eyepieces it just goes into an endless loop of transfering data… waiting… transfering data… waiting… etc
Left it for like 10mins and nothing, still in loop

doruk_the_noob 6 November, 2010 @ 8:14 am   29

[Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101027 Ubuntu/10.10 (maverick) Firefox/3.6.12]
&

[Chromium 7.0.517.41 (Developer Build 62167) Ubuntu 10.10]
{Flash version 10.1.85.3ubuntu1}
Both of these are stuck in an infinite loop just like SpawnSeekSlay explained.

Too bad I really wanted a kratos cat

DokiDokiBawanga 6 November, 2010 @ 5:27 pm   30

not working on firefox chrome or IE ;( i wantz my Kratos-cat!!!1one

tried ff and ie and goes all the way through to the end then just hangs saying please wait :(

vonhammer 7 November, 2010 @ 2:34 am   32

@doruk_the_noob

is this ok,I’ll send it over psn if you don’t see it here

vonhammer 7 November, 2010 @ 2:37 am   33

Sorry posted the wrong one

yey it works

lol it works but it dutch language…. :D

Tenchuwoh 7 November, 2010 @ 11:10 am   36

No Greek language again=/ Greece hasn’t got Vidzone!There is no option for Greek language in our profile!Why Greece is taking everything last?

ScootaKuH 7 November, 2010 @ 12:10 pm   37

Well it worked for me. Looks a bit odd though. For one thing I already have a beard so to have another one pasted just below it looks a little strange. Also, the big cheesy grin I have in my pic isn’t exactly fitting for being a moody killer of Gods lol :)

Does not work on Google Chrome or IE for me.
I edit everything and once I click continue after framing the eyes, goes into an endless loop.

Also does not work on Firefox.