Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 4:06pm

The 3rd Birthday TGS Trailer

The 3rd Birthday is our upcoming PSP Action RPG title featuring the return of Aya Brea, heroine of the Parasite Eve series.

If you’ve not heard about it before, check out the latest trailer below which reveals more about the storyline and the Overdive system. This trailer was shown behind closed doors at Tokyo Game Show, but here it is newly released in English:

We’ll have more news on The 3rd Birthday to share soon with you, as well as a release date, but for now if you want to find out more info you can visit the game’s website at the3rdbirthdaygame.com, or follow it on Facebook.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

24 Comments 3 Author replies
Show oldest first
Guillemots 11 November, 2010 @ 4:15 pm   1

WANT!
And please, give us the second episode via PSN ;-)

I want this so much. Also looking forward to Tactics Ogre and Lords of Arcana, any news on release dates or at least a nebulous Q1/2 2011?

Rob Rutter 11 November, 2010 @ 4:33 pm

We’ll have more news for you very soon on Lord of Arcana. :)
    Glad to hear you’re looking forward to The 3rd Birthday too!

this looks pretty awesome, will check it out for sure.

is there any chance of getting parasite eve 1+2 on the PSN?

Cheers Rob, what about Tactics Ogre, I’ve been waiting 15 years to play that?

Rob Rutter 11 November, 2010 @ 4:40 pm

It’s coming soon, but we can’t say anything more than that right now. Sorry!

sensiblade 11 November, 2010 @ 4:45 pm   5

Does this by any miracle mean we might get Parasite Eve 1 & 2 on PSN??????
PLEASE!!!!!

TGS was in…SEPTEMBER.
But then I suppose this is for the benefit of the casual fans or people who have never heard of it before – making the trailer available closer to the release date so people don’t forget it. Good work.

I promise to buy The 3rd Birthday, Tactics Ogre and Lord of Arcana on day one when they release on the PSN Store.

Oh right, it is a new trailer. Never mind my ramblings.

Cheers again Rob :)

Will this a PSN release?

This looks awesome. I gotta finish P.E.2 before I pick this up.

Will this game be in English, or just subtitled?

AKGermany 11 November, 2010 @ 5:51 pm   13

Will buy for sure – will there be some nice special edition as well?

Is there any chance of the first two Parasite Eve’s showing up on PSN (even though the first one was never released in Europe).

xchris2008x 11 November, 2010 @ 6:21 pm   14

Square Enix !!!

Final Fantasy Collection for PS3 (X,X-2,XII)Please :P

GT-R32_Skyline 11 November, 2010 @ 6:39 pm   15

I would rather want this game in Japanese with English subs cause Japanese voice acting is usually on a completely different level but who knows this game might actually surprise and have a good English dub

devilwithoutfear 11 November, 2010 @ 9:21 pm   16

Will we be able to play it in Japanese aswell?

ya why no jap dubs even sega knows we want jap dubs instead off awfull english dub it totally ruins the game just add jap dubs if your not including em in the game why not release em as DLC we would even pay for jap dubs as a option for DLC.

ROBERTWARNES 12 November, 2010 @ 4:36 am   18

I pity those who say the PSP doesn’t have any good games. :)

im glad this is coming out here.
I’d love to see 1+2 on psn, i remember playing an import of pe1 in black and white because i didnt have a scart connection.

Oh and while people are asking for HD collections cao we have a Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Collection for EU?

Looks great, I’m a big PE fan. Will definitely be buying this the second its released. :)

*insert obligatory “Please put more Square-Enix games on the PSN request here*

GutsBerserker 12 November, 2010 @ 8:59 am   21

I’d love to finally play Parasite Eve, missed it back then when it was released on PSX.

Skookie30 12 November, 2010 @ 9:56 am   22

That a Very good idea put a optional VO-soundtrack as a DLC free of change of course & english as the default.

i like to hear the story in english but i like as well hear the Jap dub as well. & this game will be differently a day 1 buy SE is a other 1 of my Fab devs Game-arts is the other with sega.

lastly there is a very good chance we get parasite eve-1 & 2 it will be either a BBFC-18 or a PEGI-18.

So Make it So Rob :)

why don’t we every get a reply when we ask for jap dubs?
it’s like they don’t even care about what we think kinda becoming standerd for square enix 2 deliver crap instead off listening 2 their fans no wonder FF14 was crap.

I think I’m buying this, even if combat looks a little bland and Aya a bit dramatic. All in all, it still looks very good.

Anyway, I want the first two Parasite Eve games on PSN – especially the first one, considering we never got it and it’s supposedly the better game. I’ve played a bit using an emulator but it’s not the same as playing it using a controller. Besides, it’s so good I REALLY want to pay for it.

Also, 1 > 2 because I always want to experience the story in the right order.