Posted 1:01pm

The Sly Trilogy Is Coming From 1 December

Today we can announce that The Sly Trilogy (priced €39.99 / £29.99) will be released across PAL territories on the following dates:

UK, Ireland: 3 December 2010
Australia & New Zealand: 2 December 2010
Rest of PAL: 1 December 2010

And here’s our packshot:

942934_3PA_EXP

The Sly Trilogy features all three of the classic Sly PS2 games (Sly Raccoon, Sly 2: Band Of Thieves, Sly 3: Honour Among Thieves) on one Blu-ray Disc, remastered in HD and fully playable in stereoscopic 3D.

There are also some brand new mini-games to play with your PlayStation Move motion controller.

Sly Cooper is back and looking better than ever!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

98 Comments 8 Author replies
Show oldest first
nextbigthing91 12 November, 2010 @ 1:04 pm   1

Looks great, I had sly 3 I think it was and it was fantastic back in the day. It also ran in 3D but using the old red n’ blue glasses, so it will be nice to have all 3 in 1080P stereoscopic 3D

Yeah, yeeah. What about GT5??

Ross Alexander 12 November, 2010 @ 1:58 pm

I can only comment on Sly Trilogy.

But like you all, I too can’t wait to play GT5.

Cool. I don’t care. GT5?

DrTrouserPlank 12 November, 2010 @ 1:06 pm   4

Best thing about Sly HD is that it says GT5 is “available now” in an advert inside the manual.

I know it are 3 visually upgrade games but 40 euros seems kind of steep.. Will this eventually go platinum?

Cool, GT5?

almighty-slayer 12 November, 2010 @ 1:08 pm   7

GREAT

So when we getting GT5?

Nice cover!

GT5 release date or GTFO

Sounds great, but where’s GT5?

@#4 The manual is a lie!.
I hope sony gives already the date for GT5.

release date GT??????

daffycare 12 November, 2010 @ 1:13 pm   13

Gt5 is all I want for chrisrtmas

AKGermany 12 November, 2010 @ 1:14 pm   14

Very nice – and a better boxart than other regions, too.

Carnivius_Prime 12 November, 2010 @ 1:14 pm   15

Looks great. Definitely getting this one.

And seriously guys, enough with the GT5 crap in every goddamn topic…

GT5?

Balflearspgc 12 November, 2010 @ 1:16 pm   17

we want GT5′s release date!

G
T
5 ??

post release date..do you see that people does not care for nothing else?

SWEandroid72 12 November, 2010 @ 1:18 pm   19

Will buy.

Will buy GT5 also. If/when it releases… :-(

GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5GT5?

Yes indeed stop it with the GT5 crap.. in all the topics please..

Sly almost rhymes with 5.

KatanaStrikes 12 November, 2010 @ 1:19 pm   23

Nice packshot. I have the PS2 versions but never played em, so I think getting this might make me finally get around to doing just that.

lol

HEY GUYS! NO GT5 RELEASE DATE AFTER YOUR YEARS OF PATIENT WAITING, BUT WE HAVE THIS GAME WITH A PURPLE HIPPO AND SOME KIND OF MAN-SQUIRREL TO KEEP YOU GOING!!

Very nice, now where’s GT5???

@ MrLopes

How about you stop it with all the non-GT5 crap?

GT5 please.

CarbonCorrs 12 November, 2010 @ 1:22 pm   27

I wasn’t going to buy it, but now that GT5 seems to be cancelled I can finally shoehorn it into my annual budget.

Looks really gd. Missed out on these on the PS2. I am glad I will have a chance to play these games in HD and with trophies.

The cheapest I can find this for in the UK is from The Game Collection for £23.99 free postage.

Ok, so where is GT5?

Suzzopher 12 November, 2010 @ 1:25 pm   31

Screw GT5, this is the game I want most :D

sTeLioSco 12 November, 2010 @ 1:25 pm   32

And seriously guys, enough with the non-GT5 crap in every goddamn blog post…

EDWINDOWS-NL 12 November, 2010 @ 1:27 pm   33

I’m still on the fence with this one. I didn’t play any of the games in the Sly-series, but the recent work of the same developers (inFamous) is not really doing it for me.

Best comments I’ve ever seen!

@ OkeyD

I will if you drop the GT5 stuff.. LOL XD

Andrefpvs 12 November, 2010 @ 1:34 pm   36

Hey Ross, is Classics HD the new brand for for all upcoming HD remasters starting from now?

Ross Alexander 12 November, 2010 @ 1:56 pm

Hi there,
    Yes, the Classics HD brand will be used for future titles.
    Cheers,
    Ross

Sup GT5 or GT5.

greyness123 12 November, 2010 @ 1:34 pm   38

stop it with GT5 stuff its better like GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 GRAN TURISMO 5 RELEASE DATE PLEASE lol

Best comments I’ve ever seen!

I want my, i want my, i want my GT5!

Great i really want to play this. There still seems to be one release date missing though. You know, one for a game that rhymes with Man Furismo Jive?

christ dont you people have lives.. GT5 is a GAME.. stop making it sound like its a life or death compromise because the release date hasnt been made available.

im sure you have better things to do then trawl the internet moaning about a virtual game release date…

Do want! With LBP2 not until January, this is at the top of my Christmas List.

@poultee – what is worse – asking for a release date, or complaining about people asking for a release date?

GT5 – when?

Dehwelans 12 November, 2010 @ 1:40 pm   44

Whats with all the non GT5 jibber jabber in some of these threads?

Cool, but what about GT5??

greyness123 12 November, 2010 @ 1:45 pm   46

@ 41 its a lot more sad to trawl net to moan about others wanting a game on a GAMING BLOG

crusher915 12 November, 2010 @ 1:45 pm   47

Guys Polyphony makes the game not sony

xchris2008x 12 November, 2010 @ 1:45 pm   48

Getting this :D

Keep the HD collections coming :P

Manticore19 12 November, 2010 @ 1:46 pm   49

I want Sly Cooper 5.

LiquidSolid 12 November, 2010 @ 1:51 pm   50

@crusher915: Uh, Sony own Polyphony so…

Anyway, pretty sure this was originally meant to come out in November but ah well, it gives me more time to wrap up Fallout New Vegas and Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.

Btw, can SCEE take the idiot that prints those sticker blurbs on the covers out the back and shoot him? They ruin perfectly good covers.

Load all