Posted 10:00am

The Biggest PlayStation Plus Month Yet

Hi Guys, I’m pleased to tell you that today sees the start of the biggest Plus month yet in terms of the content on offer. Check it all out below and, including the mid month treats, this is by far the highest value and newest content we have offered in one month.

New PlayStation Plus Content

In April alone the content and discounts are worth around a whopping £67, that’s almost the value of 2 years Plus membership, in just one month! And that’s not all; over half of that value is related to brand new content.

And that’s not all: because we wanted to truly make this the biggest month ever on Plus, we are bringing back the 15 month for the price of 12 offer for this month only*. You won’t miss out on this if you are an existing member because we have enabled subscription stacking, so you can buy a new subscription before your current one ends. When you purchase your new Plus subscription, you will be charged immediately but your existing subscription will continue till the end of its current period and then lapse. Your new subscription will take over and will renew in accordance with the Terms of Service and User Agreement.

Before I cover off the content list, I just wanted to let you know a couple of the extra special pieces of content this month.

First of all, you have been asking for discounts on new content; well how’s this? 100% off a fantastic, brand new game – Red Faction: Battlefields. This is the one of the biggest games we have given away in Plus so make the most of it!

Sticking with new games, we have also managed to secure a special deal with Ubisoft during April and May. Plus members are getting exclusive day one discounts on three brand new Ubisoft titles – Clash of Heroes, Outland and Beyond Good & Evil. Clash of Heroes hits the Store on the 14th April, Outland on the 28th and Beyond Good & Evil in May.

Also, as you may have seen a few weeks back, the limited release inFAMOUS 2 UGC beta will be coming exclusively to PS Plus on 12th April. See more details elsewhere on PlayStation.Blog.

Here’s the list of content that is available to Plus members from April 6th – May 4th:

PSN:

• Red Factions: Battlegrounds – Brand New title at no extra cost.
  • Sonic The Hedgehog 2 – brand new and two weeks exclusive to Plus.

PS One:

• Prince of Persia Classic
  • Creatures 3: Raised in Space

minis:

• Dual Invaders

*brand new minis and 2 weeks exclusive for Plus*

Exclusive Discounts:

• Clash of Heroes – 20% day 1 discount (14th April-4th May)
  • Precipice of Darkness Episodes 1 &2 – 75%
  • Dungeon Hunter: Alliance – 25% (ends on 20th April)
  • MotorStorm Apocalypse: Supercar Elite – 20% (13 – 27 April)
  • Outland – 20% Day 1 discount (from 28th April – 4th May)
  • PlayTV Live Chat – 25% off – valid until 6th July 2011

Game Add-ons:

Beta Trial:

• inFAMOUS 2 UGC beta: Emails, containing voucher codes to download the beta from the Store will be sent to selected PS Plus users on 12th April and again on 19th. Users have been selected based on a few criteria including what inFamous trophies they achieved in the original game.

Please remember that not all of you will be able to access the beta at this time, though we will try and open it up as wide as possible – as soon as possible. Also, the beta will be in English only at this stage.

Dynamic themes:

• Exclusive Growing Garden Theme
  • Exclusive Abstract Art Theme

Premium Avatars:

And here is some of what you can expect to see from 4th May – June 1st:

PSN:

• Streets of Rage 2

PS One:

• James Pond 2: Robocod

minis:

• Babel, the King of the Blocks
  • The 2D Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character – brand new minis and 2 weeks exclusive for Plus.

Full Game Trial:

• TV Superstars (Move required) – Exclusively early to Plus and 20% discount

Exclusive Discounts:

• Eat Them! – 50%
  • Beyond Good & Evil – 20%
  • PlayTV Live Chat – 25% off – valid until 6th July 2011

Dynamic themes:

• Exclusive City Dynamic Theme
  • Exclusive Dragon Dynamic Theme

There will of course be more content and discounts in May, plus the usual mid month treats to make sure there is plenty to keep you busy.

Hopefully you will enjoy all this content; as always we have been basing the content on your requests and also trying to get you as much new content as possible. There is plenty more to come.

*This Offer is available between 6/04/2011 and 3/05/2011. You need to be aged 18 or over and resident in a participating country. Full Terms and Conditions can be found at eu.playstation.com/legal.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

187 Comments 48 Author replies
Show oldest first

color me excited about this

Hell-Raiser-85 6 April, 2011 @ 10:07 am   2

Great update thanks James

DANTHEMAN121 6 April, 2011 @ 10:08 am   3

Sweeeet update loads of great things there, i’ve got all trophies for infamous so hopefully i’m in that beta

Cheers

T3quilaSlay3r 6 April, 2011 @ 10:09 am   4

wow just an awesome update. I have to buy outland and the penny arcade games. But what is the may ps one game? James Pond 2: Robocod just sounds so silly and crappy it is probaply a funny game :)

TomBombFR 6 April, 2011 @ 10:12 am   5

Great update. Thanks guys, keep up the good work! :)

Any chance we could see Joe Danger, Sky Fighter or Lara Croft and the Temple of Light in a Plus update anytime soon? That’s be cool!

Thanks again.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 1:33 pm

hey, those titles have all been requested so we are trying to get them for you. cheers

darrenj1 6 April, 2011 @ 10:13 am   6

well im excited

nicolajNN 6 April, 2011 @ 10:14 am   7

WOOT. Epic update, looks awesome. Thanks James, I might just buy new subscription this month then.

Thechunkymunky 6 April, 2011 @ 10:15 am   8

This is a fantastic month!
PS+ really works for me as I hardly ever buy anything of the Store.
Problem now is that i’ve got a massive backlog of games to play :D
Keep up the great work PS+ team. You’ve already got my renewal when it’s time.

Stewyc12 6 April, 2011 @ 10:15 am   9

Mega month, can’t wait to get amongst the Steel Rain pack!!! :)

No doubt people will still be moaning about the price of PS+…….

MrChrisNo1 6 April, 2011 @ 10:16 am   10

I have such good childhood memories of Robocod :D but this month is seriously awesome. Good job everyone!

Thanks good update. But can you please get Lara croft gurdian of light, Castle Crashers & Dead nation on 50% off as the US did ?

Many Thanks

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 1:34 pm

they are on our list as they have been requested on here. i will see how they are coming along

MrChrisNo1 6 April, 2011 @ 10:17 am   12

I second Guardian of Light actually.

SirWillyBear 6 April, 2011 @ 10:18 am   13

Nice but like the above posts say, i would love to get my hands on Lara Croft at a discounted price like the US did.

tiago-kun 6 April, 2011 @ 10:21 am   14

Hey James,

“Precipice of Darkness Episodes 1 &2 – 80%” This is some serious discount, I’m even thinking it’s a typo :D

But I’m not missing that one!

And it’s always good those discounts on the new Ubisoft titles, I’m getting those 3 games.
And then you even throw Streets Of Rage 2 into the mix in May.

It’s probably the best update yet.

James Gallagher 6 April, 2011 @ 10:58 am

It actually was a very small typo, or at least a maths mistake, but the correct discount works out at 75%, and I’ve updated the article.

Bodachi 6 April, 2011 @ 10:23 am   15

I’d love to see Street Fighter Alpha 2 on PS+

A decisive play for the title of The Blog’s Favourite James by the boy Thorpe there.

How will the boy Gallagher respond to this blatant attempt at bribery of the blog readership. :D

James Gallagher 6 April, 2011 @ 11:04 am

Probably by taking the special edition of some game or other out of a box on camera.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 1:37 pm

haha, a new contender!! watch out Gallagher ;-)

KRyPTceltrix 6 April, 2011 @ 10:23 am   17

wow, i’m stunned

I’ll definitely be renewing early

SlickShoes 6 April, 2011 @ 10:25 am   18

That red faction game sounds like Hardware: Online Arena from PS2 which was my first ever online game and was awesome!

This months update looks awesome!

Awesome guys thanks, love you all.

sephiroth180 6 April, 2011 @ 10:25 am   20

I’m impressed :)

Death_Seaker3000 6 April, 2011 @ 10:25 am   21

Awesome update…

Cannot wait to try KZ3 Map Pack :) and the other brand new stuff. just keep it coming im excited :)

LycanGav 6 April, 2011 @ 10:30 am   22

Very happy to hear about subscription stacking, it’s been a requested feature by many of our members over on Hit-Reset.co.uk so I’ll be happy to report this addition to them, top work from the team James. A minor complaint, but the PSN games we’re seeing lately are, without offence intended, recycled Megadrive games. I’m all for rose tinted glasses and nostalgia but throw us a bone here. Once every few months wouldn’t be so bad but three months in a row? You guys can’t be struggling for content that bad surely?

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 1:43 pm

Hi, thanks, we have taken that comment on board before and tried to make sure that there are other, more recent PSN games in there as well, or at least extra/day one discounts, with £67 of content and discounts in one month alone and more to come in the coming months, i’m sure there will be plenty to make Plus a no-brainer for everyone.

divine1000 6 April, 2011 @ 10:30 am   23

Good news, day one discounts are what this service needs. I think I may even take advantage of the 15 for 12 months offer too.

danielmccue 6 April, 2011 @ 10:32 am   24

If i get a platinum trophy on Infamous today will i have more chance of getting in or have the emails already been selected james?

i have the trophy for doing it on hard, i never got the platinum because of those damn elusive shards…..

its the same on assassins creed 2 all i need is the damn feathers for a platinum.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 1:52 pm

Hi, Elliott isn’t her to ask at the min but i’m pretty sure they haven’t so getting the trophy won’t hurt your chances of selection

danielmccue 6 April, 2011 @ 10:33 am   25

And my avatar isn’t working on here for some reason :s

somethingatt 6 April, 2011 @ 10:33 am   26

Thanks dudes.

Balflearspgc 6 April, 2011 @ 10:33 am   27

Hi there.

I think there is a mistake…

Prince of Persia Classic for PSOne?
Isn’t that a PSN game?

danielmccue 6 April, 2011 @ 10:34 am   28

Also amazing update!

somethingatt 6 April, 2011 @ 10:34 am   29

@25-danielmccue: And my avatar isn’t working on here for some reason :s

Try logging out, clearing your browser cache, restarting the browser, and logging back in.

AcidCrashX 6 April, 2011 @ 10:34 am   30

GREAT content bundle this month, you guys are really hitting the mark :)

obiadekanobi1980 6 April, 2011 @ 10:36 am   31

awsome finally able to stack subs ill take 1year please lol

awsome update guys 1 of the best since launch def cant wait for the steel rain dlc and the infamous beta got the plat for the last 1.

soz to dampen the moment but can we get flower free od on discount at least as ive put off buying this game worried that after buying it full price it will be up next update for free been dying to try it out keep it up guys ur awsome

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 1:54 pm

Glad you like it and don’t forget you can get the 15 months for the price of 12 if you renew/stack in April!!
    I haven’t seen anything about flower, i can request it but can’t promise it will be in, sorry

Beserker35 6 April, 2011 @ 10:37 am   32

Kinda disappointed that there is NO chance I will get the inFamous Beta. VERY happy about Red Faction though :)

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 1:56 pm

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 1:56 pm

Hi, sorry about the beta but we have no controll over the numbers the dev’s choose. We always try to make sure it gets opened up to everyone as soon as possible though and will do the same here. cheers

djMister-T 6 April, 2011 @ 10:38 am   33

Great update, still have problems with my Motorstorm release. Still need an update to get into the multiplayer level. When is that coming??

Agree with Comment 22!

DigitalEnemy 6 April, 2011 @ 10:39 am   35

Great update James! Killzone map pack for free along with Red Faction alone makes this month very special! If you can keep up monthly with this kind of content and discounts, PS+ adopters will grow and grow.

BUT…

Adoption rates will only sky rocket when you guys finally release Cross Game Chat, we all know Its the most requested feature over the last 3 years, surely it’s got to be nearly ready for us! C’mon James, let us know if it’s around the corner ;)

Thanks

Great treats indeed, thanks !

Krisp1989 6 April, 2011 @ 10:39 am   37

Great update. :).

I would love to see some Rayman PSOne games or Medievil for free for PSPlus subscribers though. :)

TheKillerSnowman 6 April, 2011 @ 10:40 am   38

i´m not buying plus this time becouse nothing for me on the plus side.

VitalogyPJ 6 April, 2011 @ 10:40 am   39

Meh!

djMister-T 6 April, 2011 @ 10:40 am   40

Error 8002E501- Motorstorm Apocalypse

This is the error code I’m still getting!!

Errod88 6 April, 2011 @ 10:41 am   41

Awesome! thats all i can say.

Shadow-King 6 April, 2011 @ 10:42 am   42

Wow what an awesomeupdate i will be renewing my sub for the next year already! Thanks PS+ team

This is a good month for PS+, I was disappointed to see another Sonic game (I hate Sonic) but that’s more than made up for with Red Faction: Battlegrounds and the Killzone map pack.

This is fresh and desirable content and now PS+ is becoming worth while. Many thanks for this lot, keep it up :)

Mik

Del_007 6 April, 2011 @ 10:43 am   44

I’m well impressed, thank you, ya lovely generous bunch.

LagunaHeartly 6 April, 2011 @ 10:46 am   45

Awwww….. Any news when Plus will be available in Russia?

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 1:59 pm

This is something we are still trying to do and will update you ASAP if it is possible

@4

/Facepalm

A few of my opinions on this update:

***Infamous 2 Beta – The fact that your given users access via trophies theyve earned from the previous title is an amazing idea. I hope your given people access if they have earned the platinum trophy.

***PSOne Classic worth playing, JamesCod – is a classic game from back in the day and anyone that was born in the mid 90s will probably not even know it exists.

***More NEW content becoming free for plus members is only a good thing and hope this continues throughout the PSplus lifespan.

***BG&E HD – …… enough said.

***Sonic 2 – Without a doubt one of the best if thee best sonic games ever created. SCE & Sega: Thank You.

xchris2008x 6 April, 2011 @ 10:48 am   47

Dungeon Hunter: Alliance – 25% (ends on 20th April) :D when is it out?

xchris2008x 6 April, 2011 @ 10:52 am   48

Eat Them! – 50% as soon as my ps+ runs out we get this offer:(

Solid_Snake1987 6 April, 2011 @ 10:55 am   49

You [insert expletive here] legends! This is an awesome update! If I’m right this doesn’t include the mid-month treats either?

Will be renewing today then if I can get 15 months for 12. Plus is most definitely worth the money.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:01 pm

you can def get the 15 for 12 even if you are stacking your membership, so go for it!! ;-)

scottad 6 April, 2011 @ 10:55 am   50

I’m looking forward to sonic 2 is that showing my age? but anyway thanks for the great update. I hope i get an email for infamous 2 i have the plat so fingers crossed.

FANTASTIC Month.

free new PSN game Red Factions: Battlegrounds
free new KZ3 DLC
free SONIC 2

triple win

CasperH01 6 April, 2011 @ 10:57 am   52

Hi James,

Can you please make sure all the things that expire when your subscription are getting back on the store?
A few minis have dissappeared over time (Vector TD) being one of them but when I search for them, it says that I can’t access that content on my account.
Please sort this out so I can have faith and resubscribe again!

Thanks!

PS: I told Ross a couple of days ago but nothing has changed over time so I thought I should warn you too.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:10 pm

Thanks, I will send this over to the tech team as i wasn’t aware of this. will try and get a solution for you

Carnivius_Prime 6 April, 2011 @ 10:58 am   53

I hope I get one of them Infamous 2 beta codes. The first game really is one of my all time faves.

Might give Red Faction Battlegrounds a go since it’s free. I bought Guerilla for £5 second hand but I never really got into it other than enjoying running about smashing stuff for a while.

Carnivius_Prime 6 April, 2011 @ 10:59 am   54

Oh and great news that Beyond Good & Evil will get a discount on Plus. I loved that game on PS2 and will definitely buy the PS3 HD version.

hayzink 6 April, 2011 @ 11:04 am   55

im well happy with this update :)

was thinking about getting the heroes game but ill deffo buy it with 20% off same goes for beyond good and evil when it launches :)

is red faction a platinum title do you know?

dont have killzone i was on the fence with it but i also think ill take the plunge on that now we are getting the dlc.

just started playing through infamous one so im well into the beta of number 2(played infamous 2 at playstation access in glasgow and loved what i tryed so this should be fun)

not that i think we need anymore stuff but is there no surprises during the month now?

i like when the odd surprise pop’s up mid month.

well done guys was already planning to re-subscribe but this just reaffirms that.

well done on the early update :)

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:12 pm

Hi, red faction is a brand new title so not platinum.

There are also the normal mid month treats as well, so keep an eye out for them!
    Thanks

Uar2bePWNDagain 6 April, 2011 @ 11:04 am   56

OMG Thanks for KZ3 DLC <3 and RFB looks cool too :D gonna try out sonic 2 when i'm bored, wow great update :D

mike20036 6 April, 2011 @ 11:06 am   57

Will be playing Sonic 2 later on :) Good update.

link1983 6 April, 2011 @ 11:06 am   58

There is so much good stuff here I am actually considering buying next years subscription in celebration!

Thank you for the KZ3 dlc. Thank you so much.

There is one small, little, ickle, minute problem. I have the Sega MegaDrive collection on disc. I have read we are getting all 6 psn titles through PS Plus, does this mean that for the next 5 updates including this one, I am going to get games I already own? I hope this really isn’t the case.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:15 pm

Hi, glad you like it and we are trying to make sure that there is plenty of other/extra stuff in there as we have had a couple of comments like that. Am sure there will be loads to take your mind off it. Plus these versions of the mega drive classics also have trophies! ;-)

ArsenalMark 6 April, 2011 @ 11:06 am   59

So is erm… Dungeon Hunter: Alliance out today seeing as the discounts for it?

Cube1701 6 April, 2011 @ 11:08 am   60

Is Prince of Persia Classic the PSN one? There wasn’t a PoP on PS3.

Also, does the inFAMOUS 2 beta requirements mean that people who don’t have the first game have no chance of getting the beta?

Still, Red Faction Battlegrounds for free sounds good. And it’s always to good to play Sonic 2 again (even though I can play it at any time on any of my other consoles).

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:18 pm

PoP is the PSn version and i’m afraid your correct about the beta.
    Still a good month though!!! ;-)

TOMBOY25 6 April, 2011 @ 11:08 am   61

very good free stuff

Cube1701 6 April, 2011 @ 11:11 am   62

I meant no PoP on PS1 in my last comment, not PS3.

spikkle 6 April, 2011 @ 11:12 am   63

:( WIsh I was a PLus member………. :(

Do-_One 6 April, 2011 @ 11:14 am   64

looking good last month was not very good for me but beggers cant be choosers lol !!!!

udobald 6 April, 2011 @ 11:15 am   65

I can’t wait to renew my PS+ subscription. It’s too cheap!

SabreSephiroth 6 April, 2011 @ 11:15 am   66

Is it possible to have instead of subscription stacking, when you purchase another 12 months, that those 12 months are added to the time the current subscription expires, rather than waiting for the current subscription to expire for the next 12 months to kick in?

I ask because of all the issues people have had with renewing their subscription after expiry but not getting access to their old ‘expired’ content.

If those issues have been fixed though, count me in for the 15 month offer.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:21 pm

The stacking is exactly that.

the problem with renewing content has be completely solved but essentially what stacking does is add the time onto your membership by seamlessly starting the new membership when the current one runs out. (eg, if you have 2 months left, you buy a years now and you will get 2 + 15 = 17 month membership.
    Cheers

cakeforme288 6 April, 2011 @ 11:16 am   67

Nice update, I got the infamous platinum (that damn shard at the top of the tower did not show on radar) so I hope to get in on the BETA.

Even if I am not so fortunate, great updates, gigs of gaming goodness here,and I will start stacking accounts after I have portal 2

hayzink 6 April, 2011 @ 11:18 am   68

should also say many thanks to the guys at thq.. thats stacking and red faction now they have given us day one :) now

Alkeye82 6 April, 2011 @ 11:19 am   69

Hi James, Awesome month for PS Plus. Question though, what are the chances of Siren: Blood Curse(all episodes)being the free PSN game on PS Plus soon?

I can’t wait to renew my PS+ subscription. It’s too cheap!
I was logged in under another name when I wanted to say that I will be stacking.

WOW, I’m speachless! :D

Mat_Husky 6 April, 2011 @ 11:23 am   72

Nothing really all that good with playstation plus, as usual.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:24 pm

you have to be kidding?! £67 worth and half on new content. I guess there really is no pleasing some people

adumr82 6 April, 2011 @ 11:23 am   73

Any word when there will be a fix for people who lost content when upgrading from a three month subscription, I’m still misisng the content from the first three months despite always having a subscription and I reported this to customer support before christmas.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:25 pm

Hi I have passed your details onto customer services and requested they get in touch with you ASAP

I’m off to game to get a psn card to stack my subscription. Nice update by the way

wow good to be a plus member very happy with this update yahoooooo (^。^) ♪☆ what time will the store update today James? thank you.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:25 pm

I don’t have a time but should be the usual time so around 3-4pm
    cheers

adumr82 6 April, 2011 @ 11:24 am   76

Just to add, there is no option to download that content from the sotre again, as when I search for it the content is blank.

CapnCGN 6 April, 2011 @ 11:24 am   77

Really nice thing with the 15 months for 12.

That means I buy in the store just once more a year subscription and that will only become active when the current expires?

Do I have to turn the automatic extension on or off then?
E.g. will it extend twice when it’s turned on?

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:28 pm

Hi, if you stack a subscription then it will automatically carry on when your current one expires, then if you have auto renew/extension on ‘and’ auto funding (or enough money in your wallet, then the stacked subscription will renew when it expires. hope that makes sense

procion 6 April, 2011 @ 11:26 am   78

WOW Thank you Mr Thorpe. Sony gets it oh so right when they get it right ) i’ve said before in commentary that PS+ payed for itself many times over before even 6 of the 12 month ps+ sub had lapsed. I was hoping I could get a 15 month sub too when my 12month was to expire come june 29. Very accomadating of the team. I really dont want to see any moaning in today’s blog, theres no reason, esp since I have on very good authority that the red faction Battlegrounds is awesome to behold and to play. AHEM..,. As for inFAMOUS2. Ive ordered the hero edition. Viz. the first game’s trophies, I got the lot except for three. I hope I do pass muster. Thanks again James

Impressive month. Nice to see the return of free DLC, hope this continues!

Andrefpvs 6 April, 2011 @ 11:26 am   80

CONTENT REQUEST!

Valkyria Chronicles DLC

Thanks :)

Cloudedpaul 6 April, 2011 @ 11:29 am   81

this is exactly the right direction to go with plus, although i already thought plus was well worth it this should make others jump on board, also as someone else said could you please stop cutting up the ultimate megadrive collection and giving us them, most people already own the disk with them all on or just aint interested, other than that fantastic work guys thanks!

DJbruce92 6 April, 2011 @ 11:31 am   82

Is it confirmed that Beyond good and evil will have trophies?

almighty-slayer 6 April, 2011 @ 11:36 am   83

Awesome month! A lot of content that i am genuinely interested in :D Thanks a lot, Plus team! And thanks for finally enabling subscription stacking :D

Boog_89 6 April, 2011 @ 11:38 am   84

Streets of rage 2!
So hope it has online co-op that game is a genuine classic

Death_Seaker3000 6 April, 2011 @ 11:41 am   85

oh 1 thing.
Any chance of re releasing motorstorm avatars today? i missed out on them. :(

Oi_Mai_Jai 6 April, 2011 @ 11:42 am   86

brilliant month, thank you

nedubis 6 April, 2011 @ 11:44 am   87

You had me at free Killzone 3 DLC and then the list kept on going and going.

Two really strong months ahead – continuing the strong recent trend.

definite re-subscribe here.

James- thanks to you and the team for all your work on the service, it is really coming good lately.

ShadowhunterrX 6 April, 2011 @ 11:46 am   88

Killzone 3 DLC :O damn i dont have the game :(

Great update guys ! :D

VictorAnalogy 6 April, 2011 @ 11:46 am   89

Sweet! Where do I sign?

No… Seriously, subscription stacking is cool and all, and I want three months extra, but how do I do it?

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:33 pm

Hi, from the update today you will be able to go to the plus section, click on the Plus one year icon, purchase it and it will automatically add the 15 months to your membership.

Death_Seaker3000 6 April, 2011 @ 11:53 am   90

@88
Dont think u can stack subscriptions but i dunno. but if u want 3 extra months u hve 2 get a year i believe ;)

Enkei-Xpress 6 April, 2011 @ 11:54 am   91

Meh…

Not worth it, I’m not subscribing to PS+ just yet, will continue to wait.

kosigan 6 April, 2011 @ 11:57 am   92

I signed up on 1st April, so I miss out on the 15 months for the price of 12 offer. If I’d known it was coming, I’d have waited a few days. That’s harsh.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:35 pm

Sorry, you could always stack another years membership now and get the 15 for 12 offer?!

taurus82 6 April, 2011 @ 12:01 pm   93

I must say, the dynamic themes we plus members get are blood-E lovely.

This is why I signed up! Thank you, James!

Kicorro 6 April, 2011 @ 12:06 pm   95

Pretty Solid Month, KILLZONE 3 DLC ftw (but could they patch the matchmaking bug :S), inFamous 2 Beta :], Free *New* Game. Btw you misspelt “Battlegrounds” in the middle of the article and put “Battlefields”.

And what is “MotorStorm Apocalypse: Supercar Elite”? I just got the game and might want that?

Steal Rain map pack for free……… WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCHLY ME OLD FRUIT! :-)

ShadowDoGGG 6 April, 2011 @ 12:06 pm   97

Hope its not something silly like Platinum trophy. I did both good and evil story so hopefully i’m in.

obiadekanobi1980 6 April, 2011 @ 12:06 pm   98

awsome update guys is the PoP classic the psn version of it bit vauge to which 1 it is on the post keep up the good stuff now next month can i have flower please as im holding off buying it just incase it arrives free

B-Jeezy 6 April, 2011 @ 12:07 pm   99

Sounds like an awesome month. Although I can’t afford to purchase more subscription myself this month, I’m sure many will take advantage of the deal, especially now it stacks!

With regards to PSone titles, would it be possible to get some of the better rated games of higher value? I’d love to be able to get FF8 and FF9 without having to bung out another 8 quid after years of owning them. It would save me having to break out the ps2 just to play them! lol.

Keep up the good work!

Paul_John-- 6 April, 2011 @ 12:07 pm   100

any news on the open beta for socom 4 as you havent mentioned it

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:39 pm

Hi, the SOCOM Special Forces beta is actually going live to all PSN on the Store today. enjoy

obiadekanobi1980 6 April, 2011 @ 12:08 pm   101

also hope im in as ive got me infamous 1 plat those damn shards…..got them all woop hope its as good if not better than the 1st one cant wait

ShadowDoGGG 6 April, 2011 @ 12:08 pm   102

@Paul_John– that’s playstation store update news. This is PS+ content. They are always seperate

patty2k9 6 April, 2011 @ 12:11 pm   103

Impressive update!! :]

Ultranza 6 April, 2011 @ 12:12 pm   104

AWESOME!

tanks very much especially for RED FACTION ! ! yeeees

and what’s that, killzone 3 dlc? sheeesh, THX!

Paul_John-- 6 April, 2011 @ 12:16 pm   105

cheers but this is the offical blog and not any word

spikemad2005 6 April, 2011 @ 12:19 pm   106

Just a quick question, if I join plus will I still own the content when the subscription expires?

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:44 pm

After your membership runs out you keep anything you buy with Plus discounts, game add-ons, any premium avatars and any dynamic themes you have downloaded.
    the other things that expire with your subscription are the full games and any premium game elements.
    Now is def the best time to join, thanks

wardragon989 6 April, 2011 @ 12:19 pm   107

“inFAMOUS 2 UGC beta: Emails, containing voucher codes to download the beta from the Store will be sent to selected PS Plus users on 12th April and again on 19th. Users have been selected based on a few criteria including what inFamous trophies they achieved in the original game.”

They’re spying on us =O

Saber_IV 6 April, 2011 @ 12:21 pm   108

Link to “outland” doesn’t work, but YouTube’d it and looks freaking amazing! :o

Ubisoft of all people to give a discount too! I’m impressed.

AllytheBruce 6 April, 2011 @ 12:21 pm   109

i’m curious to know what subscription deals you will do in the 12th month of plus for those of us that started from day one, but i’m also considering the early re-new and it does look an interesting month.

Also keen to see what that garden theme will be like heh, I think the dynamic themes are one of my favourite features of ps+

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:47 pm

I don’t know i’m afraid but I would def reccommend the garden theme, I loved it and can’t wait for it to launch either. it changes every day of the month!!

antikewl 6 April, 2011 @ 12:23 pm   110

I have a current 3-month membership. How can I buy a 12 month membership while this is still active?

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:48 pm

when the store refreshes later today you will be able to buy another membership that will just carry on straight after your current 3 month expires. just go to the Plus section of the store later today.
    Cheers

RicSim2K 6 April, 2011 @ 12:25 pm   111

Only got 2 plats & infamous is one, surely I’ll be in 1st session. Although by the time I got the plat I swore I never play it again eek, hopefully 2 will rekindle the love.

Querdenker 6 April, 2011 @ 12:25 pm   112

@97 (B-Jeezy)

Can’t you play your PSOne games/discs on your PS3?

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:50 pm

you can only play the PSOne games if they have been converted and you download them from the PS Store

Skarra 6 April, 2011 @ 12:28 pm   113

@90; I’m afraid they won’t make the whole store free for sometime.

VictorAnalogy 6 April, 2011 @ 12:29 pm   114

@89: I want to buy another year early (I subscribed day one). I just don’t know how.

According to the blog post:

“You won’t miss out on this if you are an existing member because we have enabled subscription stacking, so you can buy a new subscription before your current one ends.”

“we have enabled subscription stacking”

“subscription stacking”

“subscription”

“stacking”

I’m pretty sure subscription stacking is enabled, just not sure how to go about it.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:51 pm

hi, its works as i mentioned above, when the store refreshes you will be able to buy another membershi and it just acrries on from when your current one expires, with no gaps

izekial27 6 April, 2011 @ 12:30 pm   115

I am very sure that James Pond: Robocod has previously been free through Plus, close to the start of the Plus service.

vonhammer 6 April, 2011 @ 12:34 pm   116

Hi James

I asked James about subscription stacking in the last update,and he replied that it’s not currently available,but was requested.
I had a few other questions,but asked fairly late in the day,and I remember correctly he was doing a lot of posts that day.

I’ll just paste them in

“If I enable auto renew,will it add another 90 sub,or does it try and add a years sub?

And if I let it run out on the 8th and on the same day do another 90 sub,will it affect access to my content.Or does it just update the license and let me continue using it”

Hopefully someone can answer.

Cheers.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:54 pm

hi, if you use auto renew then it will renew with the same membership you currently have, it won’t upgrade you to a year.
    you will be able to continue with everything you have if you get a new membership, even if there is a gap inbetween it expiring and you renewing. However with stacking or auto renew you don’t have to worry about it running out.

Vinnie_FIN 6 April, 2011 @ 12:34 pm   117

This is it, why i loved to be a Plus-member.
Whatta incredible package of extras.

Skookie30 6 April, 2011 @ 12:37 pm   118

If you mean a big content Ever is how many titles we got is kind of misleading it is the same amount as last months.

but i guessing you meaning more treats then even before and Thank god New content & Not the recycle ones.

i like the idea about stacking our plus plan, plus for me has Now long last paid off with stacking & others but mostly the cloud storage but i‘m still bitter about limited betas for plus members.

@james.T speaking of features are they be more features to be announce? you said cloud will be updated but any-more, i think plus has finally taken off.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:56 pm

hi, i don’t have any details but I am sure Plus will continue to evolve in terms of features. as soon as i have any info i will let you know. cheers

CookieMonsterES 6 April, 2011 @ 12:39 pm   119

Seeing how staking subscriptions is now possible and how the 12+3 months deal is back it’s obvious that the Plus guys do listen to what we propose. Thanks, James, you guys are doing an excellent job.

I have a 3 months subscription, I just hope that I can get a yearly one to stack it.

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:57 pm

thanks, you can def get a years one on top of your current 3 months, thn you will get 15 months plus what you have left on this one. enjoy

Thanks Sony!
I’m really happy with this.

Skookie30 6 April, 2011 @ 12:43 pm   121

*yes How to stack my plus-sub i seen plus store there no icon to buy a year after you buy a 90 days ones i wanted the option if i got more money i can then renew to a Year.

thanks :)

James Thorpe 6 April, 2011 @ 2:58 pm

the plus icon will be back in the store after it refreshes today, then you will be able to stack away. cheers

HassanBinJamal 6 April, 2011 @ 12:46 pm   122

wait wait wait… inFamous 2…beta! damn now that is the bomb :)
too bad i wont be able to play it seeing as im not a PS+ member but i do hope someone records while they play the new inFamous 2 beta :)
the funny thing is that i finished inFamous today ;)

almighty-slayer 6 April, 2011 @ 12:49 pm   123

@B-Jeezy If you already own them, why don’t you just play them on your PS3? All PS3s will play a PSOne disc

… woah. Awesome job on getting all this content for Plus. If anyone moans they deserve a slap on the testies. Glad to see Might & Magic is getting some discount, was gunna buy it anyways but makes the deal even sweeter!

tony27 6 April, 2011 @ 12:59 pm   125

Hi James

Great update thank you. A couple of things one can we get some feedback on some of the suggestions that people have made and you have sent upstairs. As E3 is just a round the corner could we get the same access to the demos as the audience does at the big press conference I know its a big ask but if any one can you can James.

B-Jeezy 6 April, 2011 @ 1:06 pm   126

I didn’t think all PS3 models were backwards compatible? Either way, I think one of my mates borrowed FF8 and never gave it back/sold it, but I’ll have to dig other games up from out of the attic!
Thanks guys!

ShoaibO 6 April, 2011 @ 1:08 pm   127

Is the PSN down, can’t sign in?

Andrefpvs 6 April, 2011 @ 1:08 pm   128

ALL PS3 models can play PS1 discs.

Skookie30 6 April, 2011 @ 1:18 pm   129

Yes here we go again the 2nd wave of the DDOS-attack on sony DAM YOU TO HELL Hackers.

dont tell me it is a blip i can smell a attack when i see one how many times you vist the store every day every week & you Dont get this error code 80710092

the store is down good timing eh this DDOS attack is not a hack it is simple some one haven’t a overpower Ping & overload the site & network to it crashes.

i read about that. :|

Skookie30 6 April, 2011 @ 1:19 pm   130

*having

Izorpo 6 April, 2011 @ 1:35 pm   131

for once we get something America didn’t get and they are whinging about … Red Factions ‘AVIT America ‘AVIT

not a bad month although have to say I bought Creatures 3 and James Pond a couple of months ago when they were on sale – maybe offer plus users games before they go on sale

vonhammer 6 April, 2011 @ 1:36 pm   132

My bad,should of read the post before asking my question :)

TAKE-AWAY 6 April, 2011 @ 1:36 pm   133

Will be stacking my one year subscription today for sure.

kivi95 6 April, 2011 @ 1:43 pm   134

Freaking awesome just awesome!!! Have been a subscriber sens first month and i don’t no how many X more content i have got for that little money but it’s a whole lot!!!!

Just one tinny litte down thing about this post. In may the psn game is rage of fighter 2 but is that not a neo geo game?

ShadowDoGGG 6 April, 2011 @ 1:50 pm   135

Can I make a suggestion on the store and ps+

Would love for ps+ to be put on before the normal store e.g 12pm UK time

Also would be a brilliant idea (if I do say so myself, if you can press for example ‘triangle’ on the boxes before you go into and say ‘download’ ‘add to cart’ etc. Then people can actually download stuff on mass easily.

Please implement!

JonnyPauz 6 April, 2011 @ 1:58 pm   136

its great to see some dlc in there again even though i dont have killzone 3, keep that dlc coming. i hope i can get into the beta even though i dont have any infamous trophies as i have only played the demo, i would like to see how much they have improved on it but, i dare there willl be a demo anyway for infamous 2 after release. i will renew my membership for another year if plus stay as good as it has been over the last few months, good work sony and good work James, Jonny P.

^ Good idea, i’d prefer to ‘Add To Queue’ with just a click of a button, makes it that much smoother.

ShadowDoGGG 6 April, 2011 @ 2:13 pm   138

<<>>
<<>>
<<>>

ShadowDoGGG 6 April, 2011 @ 2:14 pm   139

Its on store now!

Carnivius_Prime 6 April, 2011 @ 2:17 pm   140

@kivi95 what are you talking about? Rage of Fighter 2? It says Streets of Rage 2 which is definitely a Mega Drive game and in my opinion the best game on the machine and I’m itching to play 2 player online (the Mega Drive Collection version doesn’t support that).

I didn’t read the bit about Infamous trophies. I have all except Hard completion, stunts and of course the platinum. My save game is on Hard at the final bit with Kesslar but I just can’t seem to move my fingers fast enough to beat him. I hope I have enough trophies that I’m in with a chance of the beta though.

The blast shards are easy as heck to find, dunno what people’s problems with that are.

chalky83 6 April, 2011 @ 2:21 pm   141

I wouldn’t mind seeing Spare Parts as part of PS+

kivi95 6 April, 2011 @ 2:24 pm   142

140# just looked fast at the name but atleast i got rage in the neME :D. Forgot about the mega game drive games. Is it a fighting game?

JonnyPauz 6 April, 2011 @ 2:28 pm   143

the update is live, get downloading

JonnyPauz 6 April, 2011 @ 2:30 pm   144

lol, they spelt “Dual Invaders” duael invaders

JonnyPauz 6 April, 2011 @ 2:30 pm   145

lol its other way round, typo

Stui_R 6 April, 2011 @ 3:08 pm   146

Looks like today is a good day to renew my subscription soon as i only have a month or 2 left ;)

Vandaliser 6 April, 2011 @ 3:09 pm   147

Just when i had enough of PS plus and cancelled my subscription this huge update happens.

Sigh, and i still see PS one classics continue to remain the weakest thing in the Euro store. I have 19 quid in my account. Sony when you are ready to publish tekken 3, king of fighters 99 and ofcourse legend of dragoon then let me know

See i am trying to be help you james.

@73

Have the same problem myself, Content expired over 2 months ago have contacted Customer Support many times was told they were waiting for a fix/patch to be released. Still waiting for a fix to the problem.

antwerpo 6 April, 2011 @ 3:16 pm   149

You mean the day Sony proved that PSN+ is a rip off. I payed to get beta trials and now i found out that PSN+ beta’s are a draw?

Sony you better clean up your act. It is unacceptable to lure people with the promise of beta’s and when you get their money to spit them in the face.

If not all PSN+ users get access I will file a complaint in my country for misleading advertisement.

TheVVolf 6 April, 2011 @ 3:25 pm   150

WOW!! :) AWESOME UPDATE!

Sorry for shouting, but I think you will admit it was justified! :)

Can I please, once again, request that the “EYE OF JUGDEMENT” DLC be added to the list of possible “treats”.

I’ll be ‘stacking’ my membership today!

HOORAY!

HazelAM 6 April, 2011 @ 3:39 pm   151

doesn’t this version of sonic 2 have online multiplayer? i’m sure i read that somewhere, on this very blog possibly.

great content this month, just one thing that looks inaccurate, the prince of persia game doesn’t seem to be a ps1 game, as it is listed, but an actual ps3 version.
not that i’m complaining mind.

i’m so looking forward to streets of rage next month, one of my all time favourite games, of all time. ^_^

funny thing, i just started playing infamous again yesterday.
i’m hoping i get a beta code because that creator thing looks really cool.

kivi95 6 April, 2011 @ 3:41 pm   152

Hmm I’m pretty sure we had does avatars last month…

obiadekanobi1980 6 April, 2011 @ 3:46 pm   153

just had all me free content and that left me monies for the penny arcade double (3 pounds how awsome) and got me saving on dungeon hunter woop plus had enough for the xray theme uve outdone urselves this month guys nice to see all the positive comments on here

now how bout bringing us the extended warranty the yanks get as id buy it straight away no doubts so please ask about it

Onna76_NL 6 April, 2011 @ 3:59 pm   154

Well that’s just f… up… I thought we plus users were going to have access to exclusive Beta’s, and now I read that’s even exclusive to those who’ve gain certain InFamous trophies and will be selected. Yeah my arse … I never get selected by SCEE ^x^

Other then that, great update! Except ass kick those retarded hackers so I can have access again to PSN :(

Krisp1989 6 April, 2011 @ 4:25 pm   155

Prince of Persia Classic isn’t a PSOne title. :P

KylieDog 6 April, 2011 @ 4:42 pm   156

Day 1 discounts are really cool, but it really helps if they have a day one demo, because even a discounted purchase is a waste if you do not like the game. I’ve been stung too many times by games that didn’t live up to how they seemed from videos.

Maybe hold off on these Plus exclusive discounts until games get demos?

Oh, and Siren Blood Curse for a PSN game suggestion. All chapters please.

KylieDog 6 April, 2011 @ 4:44 pm   157

Also gonna have to make a complaint about the beta access. Beta access without needing hunt for codes was a big draw to Plus for me, I was a bit concerned though since beta sizes are limited usually and as the Plus membership grows surely how could everyone keep being included?

…and now that fear is a reality, new beta and too many Plus members so it is a draw, this is not what I agreed to when joining Plus.

kivi95 6 April, 2011 @ 4:50 pm   158

154# PSN is working

VictorAnalogy 6 April, 2011 @ 4:54 pm   159

@James Thorpe: Cheers for the reply big dog. Will get my stack on when I get home.

natsamson 6 April, 2011 @ 5:11 pm   160

so if I buy PS+ now and mine expires in June I think then it will carry on and not brake on me :) I may aswell get it now again then.

Dante_Zero 6 April, 2011 @ 5:41 pm   161

Awesome sauce mr thorpe. Febuary was one of the strong plus months. march failed but april has returned to being a strong month. can we please not have any weak months going forward like Nov/Dec/January as they were appaling. muchos gracias.

Also i best be in that Infamous 2 UGC beta as i loved the game so much that my first trophy was earned 30/5/2009 and my last trophy (platinum) was at 3:33am on the 7/6/2009. Thats definately gotta be a safe bet right? lol

Great stuff, so glad I signed up to PS+.
Also great to have a post on the blog with very few people crying about the end of the world :)
Any chance of Flow and Riff everyday shooter, please.

StumblingAxis 7 April, 2011 @ 3:05 am   163

Please please pleae can you look into bringing a Command and Conquer title to PSN plus. and plants vs zombies!!
thanks
jon

SABRETOOTH1971 7 April, 2011 @ 5:47 pm   164

Like the way the infamous developers have picked the chosen beta players based on logical criteria i.e. trophies. It just makes sense.

I have the plat, cause it`s just a great game. Hope my plat gets me in. Also an editor nut – 16 maps made on farcry 2.

mxk1000 7 April, 2011 @ 9:34 pm   165

a big update, Yes
A good Update. For some

just had the unfortunate experience of trying to play red faction online. Gave up after 15 minutes of searching for a game, finding out the game no longer exists or waiting in a lobby for the game to start.
Uninstalled straight away. As for the rest of the plus ” freebies” they won’t be downloaded.
don’t think i will extend my subscription as i mentioned above, the content is vast and really good for most/some folk but it just hasn’t been good for me and Im not fussy gamer I own over 50 games. the content just hasn’t been to my taste.

would like to see discounts on some of the add on pack for the big shooters. Black ops. Battlefield or medal of honor.

k

MadMad222 7 April, 2011 @ 10:59 pm   166

PlayTV discount ends on my birthday. And looking at these updates, some are amazing. I enjoy being part of the playstation plus membership group.

THEBB1994 8 April, 2011 @ 12:57 am   167

Can you please add spyro 1, 2, 3 games please. I have been looking forward to theses games for ages since USA has them but UK has not had them added to PSN Store.

Eddyag 8 April, 2011 @ 3:08 pm   168

Is there an option to add background music to Prince of Persia Classic? because i have the SNES original and that has background music and this one is silent except for some sound effects is there an update coming to fix/add some music to this game?

BigBoss587 8 April, 2011 @ 5:21 pm   169

Please James could you help me with a question I have ? I saw that the criteria to select winners for the inFAMOUS 2 Beta is based on getting some specific trophies…I have only subscribed to Plus 2 days ago, but I have the Platinum Trophy for a long time now. Do I still get the chance to be selected, or is the selection process over, as of now ?

DAYDANNY666 8 April, 2011 @ 9:49 pm   170

Can we have DC UNIVERSE online 30 day subscription tomorrow plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz it`s only 9.99 if you can`t maybe lower it so you can lol seems as you own it oh and i know why we can`t have the life time plan for DC UNIVERSE online its becauce the max wallet can olny hold 100 and the life time plan is more than 100.

DAYDANNY666 8 April, 2011 @ 9:57 pm   171

Forgot to say my ps3 corrupted becauce power went off had to reinstall update and lots everything game saves the lot so dose this mean on DC UNIVERSE online i will have lost my super hero and level or will it be saved online it`s a shame as well becauce it happen 1 day before you could back them up but i must say it has made some games fun again

UIUoOoUIU 9 April, 2011 @ 2:02 pm   172

Thanks for the Great month PS+ Any chance of Rayman for PSone Classic end Tehra Dark Worrior for minis thanks again PS+ team

Lok-Han 9 April, 2011 @ 11:58 pm   173

Is it me, or is Red Factions: Battlegrounds not available in the Dutch PSN shop?

UIUoOoUIU 10 April, 2011 @ 9:13 am   174

Streets of Rage 2 il have trophy suport

MarvinUyleman 10 April, 2011 @ 2:13 pm   175

Hopefully i’ll get into the inFamous 2 beta, i enjoyed the first one a bunch! Got to play it again recently, just bought it off the store since i sold it before. back into playing it :P

MarvinUyleman 10 April, 2011 @ 2:15 pm   176

Also, i may actually consider buying an extra year of PSplus early. hmmm

chrisandsheva 10 April, 2011 @ 3:56 pm   177

i noticed that the hong kong store/region has a 30 day membership option i’d like to see that available here for people who may need to copy certain locked saves and other offers they might like look of in certain month .. myself i’m day 1 and ain’t plannin on goin no-where as i love value for money etc .. but be nice if non plus customers could get a cheap deal mainly for a easier method of keeping those precious saves safe .. good work guys.

UIUoOoUIU 11 April, 2011 @ 8:03 am   178

Lara Croft and the Temple of Light in near future in plus ? thanks PS+ team

robappleby89 11 April, 2011 @ 9:44 pm   179

Would be nice to see Dead Space 2 DLC next month for free.

Great month PS+ Team – this month finally made me take the plunge.

I hope we get the DLC for Fallout new vegas in the coming months! also has anyone had a beta code for infamous 2 yet i got 95% of the trophies and wanted to know if anyone has had one yet!

Xx-Ksa-Allawy-xX 13 April, 2011 @ 10:07 pm   181

very nice

the best is inFamous 2 BETA , i hope i get it

thanks sony 9(:

Boffin101 14 April, 2011 @ 12:59 am   182

I was just wondering if i sign up to PSplus now, will i be eligible to recieve an inFamous 2 beta code on the 19th?

HazelAM 15 April, 2011 @ 9:11 am   183

did anybody get a beta invite?
they were supposed to be sent out on the 12th right?

TobiiiasFam 15 April, 2011 @ 3:20 pm   184

yeah i just got playstation plus yesterday pretty cool, would be nice to see some sport games coming on, that would be good.

DUSK-_-WALKER 15 April, 2011 @ 11:43 pm   185

I haven’t heard anything of the inFamous 2 beta in a while. I got platinum too for inFamous like most everyone else, still think its one of the best games out for PS3, despite being older now. Just thought I’d put a mention out for myself, lol. Don’t want to go under the radar for a second wave of codes. Also does anyone know the full list of criteria for selection in the beta, or, is it basically rumoured speculation?

DeathAngelLU12 18 April, 2011 @ 3:59 pm   186

Can I request Metal Gear Solid or the Final Fantasy games as possible PS1 classics? And is Sonic 06 with trophy support still on the horizon James? I was actually kinda let down with it being replaced by Sonic 1 for March’s content so I’m hoping it’s still a possibiility. Anyhoo, some nice content there, enjoying the Red Faction Battlegrounds and looking forward to anything you have planned in the future! :)

UIUoOoUIU 19 April, 2011 @ 3:51 pm   187

Barely wait to buy Eat Them!