Posted 10 May

PSN Restoration Timeline Update

I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

9 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
Killin_Suckaz 16 May, 2011 @ 4:55 am   1

Sony I would like to thank you guys for you’re hard work in getting the services back online. I’m a loyal fan. I would never switch over to the [DELETED] or better known as the [DELETED]. I’m very happy to be gaming back online, tearing it up on Blacks Ops. Killzone here I come. Thank you Sony very much for your hard work!!!!!!!!

Sincerly, A true PS3 loyal fan

thisisjustincase 16 May, 2011 @ 6:07 am   2

Gday Nick Caplin,

I can see that the PSN services have been restored to Australia.

I have the latest software update BUT I cannot sign in on my PS3 as my email address is 31 chars and its stopping me from entering any more characters after 30.

Please help.

Zombie_Collin 16 May, 2011 @ 9:41 am   3

thank you for all the work you out into protecting us but i still cant go online on my PS3 or PSP can you help me out?

mackiliansdaddy 16 May, 2011 @ 12:28 pm   4

Hi, All is up and running now. Thanks. One problem i have is the first strike map pack i purchased isnt showing and if I try to join the first strike game zone, it says i have to purchase the maps. Although in my account section it can clearly be seen that i made this purchase when it come out. Any idea what i can do or is it that these maps are not yet activated???

thisisjustincase 16 May, 2011 @ 1:17 pm   5

Gday Nick Caplin,

In addition to my previous comment I have discovered this.

Since this new update if you use the PS3 controller only, it will only allow you to type in 30 CHARACTERS into the signin ID box.

If you plug in a USB keyboard you can type in more.

Can you please rush out another update to fix this error?

Thanks.

terry0657 16 May, 2011 @ 2:22 pm   6

well done all at sony, i know you took your time , but i’m glad you did, better to get everything right first time, happy gamjng everybody.

DeviEvlanto 16 May, 2011 @ 6:55 pm   7

Well it is good that Sony released there PSN service.
But the problem is i bought a PSP GO few few weeks ago, And it came with 10 games for installing those games i need to login at PSN but it is under construction. So it is sad for me because i usually on business trips most of time. and it’s feel really bore when you’r sitting at airport waiting for the boarding or in hotel or every where sitting alone, so i think PSP is the only solution which could help me but it is so sad that i buy it at such bad time.

fiftypounds 16 May, 2011 @ 7:22 pm   8

Im just glad its back been enjoying demons souls online for the first time and i like it makes the game more better :)

anyways cheers sony for all your hard work.

ALBERTO2444 17 May, 2011 @ 1:57 am   9

a true psn fan does not switch over to xbox im a true blue kido.thank you sony.