Posted 2 June
Welcome Back To PlayStation Plus
Update: It has just been confirmed that, due to the Store coming back a little later than we hoped, the extra days added to Plus memberships is being extended by another 10 days so you are getting a total of 70 days extra for free. This will show up automatically on your account in the next few days.
Hi guys, It’s great to be back on here to let you know what great content is coming up in Plus and what we are doing for Plus members to say thank you for your patience during the time the network has been down.
Here is what’s included in the welcome back package with regards to Plus:
- If you were a Plus member on or before the 21st April, we have automatically added a full 60 days onto your Plus membership to make sure you get back any time missed. You don’t need to do anything to get this; it has been added to your account and your membership will simply carry on for 60 days past the original renewal date.
- We will be keeping April’s content on the Plus section of the Store for a further 2 weeks in case you missed anything before the 21st.
- We have an action packed month for you in June and, for the first time, we have a fantastic EA title for you – our flagship title this month is the amazing open-world racing game and the king of arcade racing. Burnout Paradise is available to download as part of June’s content list so don’t miss it.
April content available to PlayStation Plus members until 15th June: (if you were a Plus member on or before the 21st April)
- Creatures 3: Raised in Space
- Precipice of Darkness: Episode One and Two – 75% off
- Red Johnson Chronicles – 50% off
- Outland – 20% off (until 8th June)
- Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes HD – 20% off
- Killzone3: Steel Rain pack
- MotorStorm Apocalypse Supercar Elite – 20% off
- Exclusive Growing Garden Theme
- Exclusive Abstract Art Theme
- Exclusive Clock Theme
- MotorStorm Apocalypse Burning Avatar
- MotorStorm Apocalypse Urban Avatar
Available to all PlayStation Plus members, including those who have 30 days free membership:
- Burnout Paradise
- Magic: The Gathering – Duels of the Planeswalkers
- Streets of Rage 2
- James Pond 2: Codename Robocod
- PlayTV Live Chat – 25% off until 6 July 2011
- Thexder NEO – 50% off
- Worms – 50% off
- Burn Zombie Burn! – 50% off
- Chime – 20% off
- Under Siege – 40% off
- Beyond Good & Evil – 20% off (from 8th June – 22nd June)
- Exclusive City theme
- Exclusive Dragon theme
- 20% off a selection of new themes from The Studio
- Patapon 3 Avatars: Bowmunk, Cannassault, Gaeen, Manboth, Oohoroc
And of course, keep your eyes peeled for some great extra treats during the month.
SAVE THE DATE! If you didn’t know, PlayStation Plus will be celebrating its first birthday on the 29th June 2011! But unlike a normal birthday, Plus will be the one dishing out the presents to say thanks to all its loyal members.
I couldn’t possibly ruin the surprise, but if you thought April (“The Biggest Plus Month Yet”) was big, then wait until July!
Hope you all enjoy the content this month and if you’re new to Plus and planning to check it out with your free 30 day membership, don’t forget to make the most out of all the other exclusive features as well as all the content. Check them out here.
Note: Extra treats during the month are only available to existing Plus members from on or before the 21st April 2011.