Posted 3:00pm

Digital Comics Store Update (15th June 2011)

blog_featured_image_comicsUpdate2_raw

Hello and welcome to this week’s comic update!

A bit of a change this week for our regular Comics Store update, if you read last week’s post you will have noticed Pauline’s goodbye at the end. Pauline is moving onto other things but fear not as I will be here to bring you the update for the next couple of weeks.

If you frequent our Digital Comics Forum you will have no doubt seen me dotting about in there, I post the store update for the boards each week and keep everyone updated on that end. It’s a pleasure to bring the listing to you lovely blog-goers now.

Here is this week’s listing:

1001 Arabian Nights: The Adventures of Sinbad #4 Zenescope
Transformers Devastation #1 – 6 IDW Publishing
Transformers: Heart of Darkness #2 IDW Publishing
Van Von Hunter #17/strong> TOKYOPOP
Y: The Last Man #40 DC Comics
Young Justice Vol. 2 #4 DC Comics
The Young Sherlock Holmes Adventures #3 Markosia

Please visit www.playstationcomics.com for prices and to see the whole catalogue.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

20 Comments 3 Author replies
Show oldest first

Will Comic store be avable for PSV too? If so will you guys extend the service to more countries then?Like Sweden :)

I’m afraid I do not have anything to reveal about Vita just not but keep an eye on the blog here for Vita related news.

THEBB1994 15 June, 2011 @ 3:13 pm   2

I have brought 2 years extra and because I got them while the offer is on I got 6 months free. Thanks sony!

How about comics for the PS3 :P

funkpower 15 June, 2011 @ 3:23 pm   4

Yaster, tell the publisher of this blog that “E3 is not coming” best change it to “E3 has been”

Look to the top of this page which explains this post.

Shou_Kobayashi 15 June, 2011 @ 3:30 pm   5

.. and still no sign or plans for other territories… sometimes it feels more like SCEUK instead of SCEE :(

M3RL1NS_N3M3S1S 15 June, 2011 @ 3:46 pm   6

welcome to the darker side of the dark side yaster :) now you have your foot in the door see what else you can get up to with your new blog account ;)

Ironically, a lot less than I could do with my old account on here XD I’ll be ok though.

divine1000 15 June, 2011 @ 3:50 pm   7

When can we expect the second series of Victorian Undead & the rest of the Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep series please?

I can’t see them lined up for the next couple of weeks I’m afraid.

Carnivius_Prime 15 June, 2011 @ 3:52 pm   8

I’ll take Doctor Who and probably Transformers Dark of the Moon Foundation (i bought the paper one but I like having digital ones I can’t get messy fingerprints on)

twinlight2 15 June, 2011 @ 3:53 pm   9

I do not think comics are coming to PS Vita, yet it will have marketing about that “feature” on the box. Like PSP has today.

I meant for countries less worthy of this service.

Any new publishers on the horizon? I really want to check out Walking Dead.

Indentity theft program please, Sony?

Wraith_Bringer 15 June, 2011 @ 4:26 pm   12

Any update on the possible Transmetropolitan! Free hugs if you succeed! :)

Xenostar 15 June, 2011 @ 4:33 pm   13

iOS and Android apps please, Music unlimited have managed it, dont get left behind!!

Xenostar 15 June, 2011 @ 4:34 pm   14

Id also be interested in a subscription service like music unlimited, so i can access all the comics while subscribed.

I know its like beating a dead horse, but what is the reason for not offering this service to the whole of Europe, i can’t see any reasons for not doing so. Is it translation issues? why not simply just let people buy the english versions.

As for countries like Sweden where people want to buy comics but cant find any as they’re not offered to any greater extent this service would make people like myself happy, and one reason for buying a psv in my opinion.

i hope sony EU will try to find some solution and offer this service for all of europe in the near future.

Talon-000-333 15 June, 2011 @ 5:54 pm   16

There are a few issues of Hack/Slash #6 #7 #8 and #9 missing from the store. Do you know if and when they will go up?

Scourgewood 15 June, 2011 @ 6:28 pm   17

Any Idea if/when “The Sleaze Brothers” will be released?

MidgetOlympics 16 June, 2011 @ 3:17 am   18

any chance of getting these comics on the ps3 , id buy them

HazelAM 16 June, 2011 @ 7:25 am   19

yay comics.

good to see more of idw’s tf books, i’ve got infiltration and escalation in print version, but i never got any of devastation, so i may have to buy them here. ^_^.
oh, and any info on escalation coming to the store? i’d like to see the whole series on the store so readers can get all the story from the beginning.

Shadowdragoon 16 June, 2011 @ 5:17 pm   20

So.
Will the store finally be released to the rest of the European countries that do not have access as part of the goodwill program?

When will Norway/Rest of Europe get access?
Cross region gifting option?
PS3 comics reader? (after the release in other countries part)