Posted 29 September

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One Octomoth Battle

As you know, over the past weeks we’ve had a great series of videos showing off the different elements of the game. Most recently, these videos have focused on big moments during All 4 One, the last showing you the light-eating Z’Grute boss that our heroes (and villain) must battle in the city of Luminopolis.

This latest video we want to share takes place on the Aldaros Plains, one of the first areas you’ll explore on Planet Magnus. This is an area of the planet where the rules of gravity seem to be bent, and floating islands of rock make up the shifting landscape. The boss here is a gigantic creature called an Octomoth. If the name doesn’t give you an immediate idea of what this fearsome creature looks like, the video certainly will.

We hope you enjoyed today’s video, and are looking forward to playing the game. To keep up with the latest happenings, be sure to Follow Insomniac Games on Twitter and Like Us on Facebook!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

28 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Looks awesome, but please release a HD collection of the original games.

I can’t wait to get this :P (I LOVE R&C games. They have all been brilliant in the past)

I am very excited for this. Got a chance to play the Beta and it is a blast.
So much fun.
MP is great – if played with people who can play R&C. :-)

If any R&C fan wants to play this game online, send me a mail on PS3.
Always appreciate nice players for a good co-op experience.

@ 2

I do too!… It’s a shame that it wont be as fun for be because I cant play online…

everybody in the club getting tipsy

will this mountain of epicness have 4 play splitscreen? it’d be perfect for a 50 inch tv

satisfaction

cant wait
@ 6 everyone uses the same screen offline

ASTRA_GSI_MKIII 30 September, 2011 @ 12:25 am   9

alryt i bought a fone house on home it took the money but hasn’t gave me the apartment thats not ryt could have bought something else with that money wats going on there sony

Loizakos2 6 October, 2011 @ 1:09 pm   10

i love them i am the bigest fun and am waiting for the HD games from PS2 on PS3 !!! Loizakos2 =p

Loizakos2 6 October, 2011 @ 1:12 pm   11

oh and we waiting for a new game of R.A.C. !!!

=p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p =p

hay I love R&C but I want to play solo sometimes can we play solo?????????????

My R&C friends answer answer fast

Jesse-Blue 7 October, 2011 @ 12:49 am   14

Of course you can also play solo.
In some moments when 2 players are needed the game a.i. will jump in and do co-op with you. :)
It actually works very well.

Thanks a lot (now I am vary hyppy) I have played R&C all life. Its so much to du, so much fun <3 But I want play R&C 4evah and gonna learn my child to play <3 R&C build my life a lot <3 but one day it will quit it so sad. ( But please say to me that R&C will not quit "NEVER" ) <3 and now I can play with you, who acully love R&C (as me). You are not like my friends, someone say's it's boring, but thats becouse thay never played R&C before thay don't understand the ………
but whatever thay say I play R&C and I love it <3 :D

SheeplePeople 8 October, 2011 @ 11:42 am   16

yea bring out the RAC series that was on PS2 for download on PSN

lucce2004 8 October, 2011 @ 2:01 pm   17

Ratchet and Clanks new game is awsome!!!! I am meaning that you can play ass Qwark and Dr.Nefarius.XD!!!!

lexmarken4000 10 October, 2011 @ 6:32 pm   18

i love Ratchet and Clank games :)

PLEASE SONY! MAKE RATCHET AND CLANK TRILOGY WITH SOME EXTRA FEATURES!!

slitheen23 12 October, 2011 @ 5:24 am   20

A 240p video? Wow, you’re really spoiling us here! Tsk! :/

flec8cooper 13 October, 2011 @ 7:37 am   21

yeah new R&C game i used to have R&C3 R&C2 R&C3 was the best now i have a PS3 i have a crak in time and tools of destruction now im defo getin this one rock on R&C

Please release the ps2 series for download on PS Store PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunatly i cant get this one until christmas :(

Make HD of original games I have every single R&C

anonimousplayer 21 October, 2011 @ 12:07 pm   24

What are you waiting for?
Go out and by your copy!
Is that on stores … right …?
A my frind see it on game stop!!
But is for expo… :( i think.

RC-fanittaja 22 October, 2011 @ 8:24 am   25

Oh My God, I LOVE The R&C Games!!!! This Series Was Awesome On The PS2, I Had Every PS2 R&C Game. Hope Insomniac Doesn’t Stop Making These. It Was The Most Important Game To Me When I Was 6 Or 7. R&C Lovers, UNITE!!!

fredrik1212 22 October, 2011 @ 9:34 am   26

nice all in 1 it is online

madmonkeys01 24 October, 2011 @ 10:53 pm   27

OMG I AM THE BIGGEST FAN I COMPLETED THE FIRST 1 AT 6 AND I HAVE EVERY GAME MY MUM USED TO CALL ME A R&C FREAK COZ I OWNED, CANT WAIT X

i love very much R&C