Posted 4:00pm

Gran Turismo 5 Update 2.0 Live & DLC Packs Confirmed

GT5 Release Announcement

Last week I made a post that outlined all the great new content incoming for GT5, well today is the day for the first wave of that new content – Functionality Update 2.0 is out now, so make sure you are online with your PS3, load up GT5 and it should update automatically.

As you know, you can always check which version of the game you are running by pressing the “Manual” button at the bottom of the main menu screen. The version number will be located on the upper left of the index page in this manual. If the number starts with Ver. 2.00, you know you’re up to date.

If not, press the PS button and quit the game. The game will be updated automatically when you restart it with your PS3 system connected to the Internet.

Update 2.0 is a fairly major enhancement for GT5 with some great new features and free content, as well as some popular improvements and fixes. Enjoy it!

In my last post I also promised to give you more details of the DLC that will be released on PlayStation Store on 18th October. There are four new packs plus a ‘complete pack’ that bundles them altogether at a discounted price.

Mazda RX-7 Touring CarGran Turismo Red Bull X2011 Prototype

The ‘Racing Car Pack‘ (€7.99) adds 12 new vehicles from Honda, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and Dodge, as well as three new bespoke karts. As fantastic as these rides are what will hopefully really excite amongst the car line up is a never seen before Red Bull X2011 Prototype. As some of you may already know, this is the pinnacle vehicle from the game and the most difficult to attain.

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

For me, one of the most exciting inclusions in the DLC is the Spa track that comes as part of the ‘Course Pack‘ (€3.99). Spa is an awesome circuit recreated with Yamauchi-san’s customary attention to detail. Out of La Source hairpin, downhill to cross the Eau Rouge stream and then uphill through the Eau Rouge left-right-left combination, flat out with a blind summit, always ranks right up there as one of, if not THE, best racing experience of any driver. And now, we’ll all be able to get a feeling of what it’s like to drive it in some of the world’s best cars. I have a sneaking suspicion it’ll be a massively popular addition to Gran Turismo.

Kart_Space

This pack also contains a couple of layouts in a pretty impressive new indoor karting arena. A bit different to Spa, but still a great, fun racing experience.

All_Paint_Samples

A new 100-colour set of paints, that include new matte, chrome and aluminium colours, makes up the ‘Special Paint Pack‘ (€1.99).

Racing Gear01Racing Gear02

The ‘Racing Gear Pack‘ (also €1.99) includes special racing gear with 25 new Gran Turismo design helmets and 15 race suits as well as new Simpson helmets and Alpinestars GP1 overalls. You also get a famous driver pack that includes race gear for some of the top Nascar and WRC drivers.

So there you go, as well as the new changes provided by Functionality Update 2.0 there are plenty of other exciting changes coming. Yamauchi-san promised some evolution along the way in GT5 and I reckon this is a good start.

One final note for this post, don’t forget that the GT Academy: Road to Dubai series is currently airing on Eurosport and the full, four-part GT Academy 2011 series will be making its debut soon on various European channels. Keep an eye on www.facebook.com/gtacademy for broadcast times.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

109 Comments 5 Author replies
Show oldest first

Excellent big update :P GT5 just gets better & better;)

Penrose Tackie 11 October, 2011 @ 4:18 pm

Great feedback Carl-G. The update was inspired by the GT community as was the DLC package we hope you enjoy both!

Count__Macula 11 October, 2011 @ 4:07 pm   2

Truly the game that keeps on giving…..
Amazing we get so much for nothing! Still need some (major) UI improvements but a huge step in the right direction nonetheless

Penrose Tackie 11 October, 2011 @ 4:22 pm

Hey Count_Macula there have been UI improvements along with other enhancements, why not download the update and have a look :)

ALhammadi51 11 October, 2011 @ 4:07 pm   3

nice

brzozalukpl 11 October, 2011 @ 4:11 pm   4

Only one dlc for gt5, or more in future?

We’ll get the DLC the 18th, are you sure?

born2destroy 11 October, 2011 @ 4:14 pm   6

complete pack for me :D

Hi. I have a problem with downloading this patch. downloads it very slowly. for some time I have a problem but not irritated me because it does not download at such a large patch.

Picksummat 11 October, 2011 @ 4:15 pm   8

Have I misunderstood this? Despite paying real money for the X2011, it will still be difficult to obtain?

Hi Penrose,

Could you please see about Polyphony removing the one paint chip per use restriction?

It’s just no fun gaining a paint chip, only to spend it and then it’s gone. You can’t paint the wheels the same colour as the body if you only have one chip.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that I’d like gained paint chips to have unlimited usage. The current set-up is just no fun…

I think its time to dust off that GT5 box and fire it up again :D

KC-alpha-14 11 October, 2011 @ 4:27 pm   11

Is there anyway us Brits can watch GT Academy?

Penrose Tackie 11 October, 2011 @ 4:31 pm

KC-alpha-14 GT Academy the TV show will be rolling out across all of the Academy countries and more over the next few weeks. Keep your eyes on the PlayStation Blog for news of the UK broadcast.

I don’t think this will happen, but I would like 3 great things for GT5:

1. A bit of tweaking of the handling for the Logitech G27 steering wheel. I’d say that the feeling in Shift is better than GT5, you should compare them and see what you think.

2. At least one SAAB model to attain, perhaps Saab 9-3 SportSedan Griffin Aero Biopower (220) XWD Man, or something like it. It would then of course be possible to Hirsh-tune it with more cash!

3. A re-design of the UI in the lobby… I don’t know that the designers were thinking, perhaps it’s a cultural thing between Japan and Europe/USA. It just feels like something from a game 20 years old (but higher resolution), and the music is really cheesy. I mean _really_ cheesy.

But number 3 is just a very minor thing! I think GT5 is a great game, and I’m glad for the updates!

VIPERGTS01 11 October, 2011 @ 4:32 pm   13

Cheaper than expected, I will be buying the complete package, pass on to PD we would love for the test track (which seems to appear in the spec 2 intro) to return for future DLC releases ;)

Spa is an awesome choice for the track DLC. If there was one track I wanted, that is the one. Tackling Eu Rouge full throttle with a Red Bull X2011 Prototype will be awesome.

But the 18th of October is a Tuesday, sure it’s not the 19th here in Europe?

Sorry Penrose, had to check because sometimes they put up US dates here by accident and we all get disappointed if it appears to be incorrect.

Will definitely pick this up next Tuesday!

millgate1 11 October, 2011 @ 4:35 pm   16

Omg, thank you! That indoor kart track made me j*** in my pants! Although €7.99 is a little dear for 12 cars. Do the 12 cars have the same amount of detail as all the other premium cars in the game? If so, it’ll be the complete pack for me :D

PS + discount now it’s a easy BUY!!!

OLIVER_MC_97 11 October, 2011 @ 4:48 pm   18

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Definite buy!

NoobBlast 11 October, 2011 @ 4:55 pm   19

I just bought Forza 4 on my 360, but i will still buy the whole DLC bundle for GT 5. Its my thanks for giving us the big free update today. I support devs that do alot for free. I will still wont play the GT 5 DLC anytime soon thou because of Forza 4. ;)

mohammed86 11 October, 2011 @ 5:01 pm   20

nice

Jamie-661 11 October, 2011 @ 5:06 pm   21

WOW, I can’t wait to buy all of those <3

great news!! spa was the only legendary track I missed badly from the game. So glad we didnt have to wait till gt6 for this! Definly getting the complete pack on release! The original free update was great aswell. Thanks!!

xenokiller90 11 October, 2011 @ 5:12 pm   23

you have seen forza 4 right? It thrashers gt5 and does not eat up your hard drive. Head tracking via kinect is cool too.GT5 was rushed out imo.

Ryusennin 11 October, 2011 @ 5:15 pm   24

$12 = €12 ?

Get lost Sony.

Can you please tell me why no XMB status updates like LBP 2 and Call of Duty BO to show you what mode your friends are playing?

Dante_Zero 11 October, 2011 @ 5:21 pm   26

woooohooo GT5 dlc. please don’t stop there more dlc just try not to make it like 6 months apart though please. Keep up the good work Polyphony

Will the DLC have new trophies?

Awesome update! Finally. Complete pack, no questions.

Tweetman_277 11 October, 2011 @ 5:34 pm   29

Wow!!! I’m loving the loading time reduction… its incredible!!! but is there any idea how much the packs will cost in £’s?

La_Mangouste 11 October, 2011 @ 5:38 pm   30

I’ll get the “Complete pack” for sure but still one question:

Will there be (now or in the future) some new in-game events like the 24h of Spa or new karting challenge, or something else (different than the seasonal events) ?

chinois_fr 11 October, 2011 @ 5:42 pm   31

still think it is a little too expansive.

Great patch but damn its over a gig. lol.

I hope Sony and PD have a plan to release a GT5 complete edition at some point so new comers dont have to download the 2gb’s worth of patches.

I hope PD add a follow camera like GT3 and GT psp to GT5 at some point. HATE the stiff camera in GT5.

Myst3rialP 11 October, 2011 @ 5:51 pm   33

Great news and thans PD for update, but..

Is this a joke? 1.1GB patch with estimated download time 800 mins, on 8Mbps wired internet connection? Please do something with PSN bandwidth, otherwise people, GT fans will not be able to update and play their favourite games! Aprox. 12 hours of waiting to download a game patch.. At least it should be available as a background download.

Sounds amazing but I still would like volkswagen (Bugatti) test track for people like me who just want to see how fast your car really go.

GT5 is missing something major CAR EDITOR i would love to add my own decals/stickers and stripes and vinyls and im sure many others would

moriarty1975 11 October, 2011 @ 6:06 pm   37

For people in the U.K :

Course Pack – £3.19
Racing Car Pack – £6.29
Racing Gear Pack – £1.59
Paint Pack – £1.59
Complete Pack – £9.49

moriarty1975 11 October, 2011 @ 6:08 pm   38

@35

Unfair but nothing new.

GR-4r4ik0s 11 October, 2011 @ 6:26 pm   39

Although I couldn’t find the time to play GT5 on my PS3, this looks like a promising content pack! Will buy.

jfontyman 11 October, 2011 @ 6:30 pm   40

Sounds good, does anyone know what the PS+ discounted price will be?

Karting track looks phenomenal!!!!

When you have to release a patch like this something tells me the original release may have been rushed out, and confirming DLC almost a year after release is very weird.

THE-STIG156 11 October, 2011 @ 6:35 pm   42

Does anyone know how big the patch for version 2.00 ?

squab_killer95 11 October, 2011 @ 6:36 pm   43

Please Polyphony, add more tracks :( I was really hoping to get a lot of tracks ( dont get me wrong, I LOVE Spa and that go kart track ) but we want more :D Please make more DLC’s

RedBullRacer 11 October, 2011 @ 6:39 pm   44

I am so happy!

Not only is the DLC awesome, it’s the right price! I can’t wait, that kart track looks well cool and Spa, Oh My, it’s Spa!

AaronSOLDIER 11 October, 2011 @ 6:45 pm   45

@23 GT5 has head tracking. Try again.

I started downloading the patch and then gave up, the size is to big and it takes longer than normal pc downloads.

I would rather you release a GOTY edition with all the patches and DLC

Shadow-King 11 October, 2011 @ 7:20 pm   47

@23 Did he really just say GT5 was rushed?? Also head tracking is in GT5………just love how much ppl make blind statements without any prior knowledge on the internet.

JaviviManchester 11 October, 2011 @ 7:23 pm   48

In the DLC of the sport cars, is there any new cars because I already have x2011 prototype, with 989 more cars, is there new cars or only difficult to get???

Thanks

A spec: 40/B spec 37

JaviviManchester 11 October, 2011 @ 7:25 pm   49

Update 1192MB. 70% currently for me :)

JaviviManchester 11 October, 2011 @ 7:30 pm   50

GT5 best racing game ever!!!

Springylist 11 October, 2011 @ 7:37 pm   51

When will top gear track become a playable track not just an event track?

Mad on racing games went out and bought GT5 on day1 played for 1hr and never went back.
Music sounds like a 80′s [DELETED]movie.
And it made me mad when there was no ford mondeo ST220. Loved the ford focus ST170 tho.

@51 – The Top Gear Test Track has always been a playable track. It becomes unlocked after completing the Top Gear Special Event.

kit-tiger 11 October, 2011 @ 8:16 pm   54

Brilliance !!!
I’m so pleased Polyphony is updating and improving the game like this. Just keep the DLC/updates coming I say !

JaviviManchester 11 October, 2011 @ 8:18 pm   55

u can add your own music to the menu, race… So I can’t see your point of the music dated….

xenokiller90 11 October, 2011 @ 8:44 pm   56

@47 GT5 was rushed otherwise why the large patches?
Did not see head tracking as an option on my copy of the game,mind you traded it in so fast cause its the worst GT ever.
Forza is miles ahead imo.

Looks like someone been burning the midnight oil, 11 months after release and finally some DLC has arrived.

Hopefully there is more going on in the background otherwise GT6 will be out on the PS5.

As for the update – a dozen new skins for Nascars and a dozen new race modifications for mainly japanese cars, thankfully theres Spa but why is there no new events to include this track.

Is there another planned DLC for European vehicles? How about a few more events? or the challenges from GT4? or manufacturers races from GT4? Actually why not just reissue GT4 or GT3 in HD.

Also for fixes please please pleae sort out the smoking tyres, can’t drive more than a few laps even on B-Spec. For example the Grand Valley speedway race in the Nascar event, you can’t see the track for the amount of smoke generated.

Just did the update and its looking better. The new Red Bull car as helped me alot. The new add ons anr great and the multiplayer is looking even better.
GT5 Is Toooooooo Goood

ASTRA_GSI_MKIII 11 October, 2011 @ 9:15 pm   59

update big time fail dlc big time fail gt5 = FAIL not enough uk cars

RemyX-1988 11 October, 2011 @ 9:16 pm   60

I’ll definitely be getting this! It’s awesome!
But I have one question… that free Red Bull car that was released just a while ago, how long will it be available? Because my PlayStation 3 is currently broken, so I have to wait until it’s fixed. Only then will I be able to get the car, provided it’s still available.

NoobBlast 11 October, 2011 @ 10:11 pm   61

#50: I wouldnt say that when Forza 4 is coming out in 1 day. All cars is premium on day 1 like Forza 3.

Anwyay.. GT 5 wasnt finished upon release, and they used 1 more year for what should have been in the game before release. They used 7 years to make it closer to its finished state.

GT 5 have headtracking, but it cant be compared to Kinect/Forza 4 at
all. If the “PS3 Eye” and “360 Live Vision” was so good, why is devs supporting Kinect instead of (360) Live Vision and PS3 Eye? The old 360 LiveVision and PS3 cameras is old and outtdated. If you dont believe me, devs or reviewers..Try it for yourself. :) There is a reason why its the fastest selling 3rd party add-on since Balanceboard for Wii.

As i said earlier, i will still buy the whole GT 5 pack and play it again later. GT5 is a good racing game, but just not the best. I will download the GT5 update now.

AaronSOLDIER 11 October, 2011 @ 10:30 pm   62

All cars are premium in Forza 4… yeah how many are there again? ~500 vs the 1,100+ in GT5.

And lol, without GT you wouldn’t even have Forza because they blatantly ripped it off. F4 is basically an updated version of F3, its basically the equivalent of what PD is doing in these updates, only difference is M$ is charging you an extra £40. So if PD released GT6 (or GT5.2 as GT6) you for £40 you’d be happy? Well looks like it because that’s exactly what’s happening with F4 and you’re buying it up.

5 hours to download..???!! Jeez..it better be good! It really is about time Sony sorted out their bandwidth issues when they expect people to download a big update like this

st0rmbr1nger 11 October, 2011 @ 11:38 pm   64

@33 you need a decent ISP that doesn’t throttle Akami download mirrors, patch took 33 minutes on my 8 Meg ADSL…..

too easy to blame Sony for your crap throttled connection. check your ISP throttling limits, download servers will be heavily throttled at peak times of day.

sounds pretty cool to me! :D

I wonder if I should pick just Spa, as the track is the only truely awesome content. 9€ seems to be a fair price … but seriously, are even more japanese cars what GT5 needs?

Does only Japan produce cars in the world of Sony & PD? Are gamers desperate to race only those cars?

acho que o dlc e bom, mas estou desiludido com as pistas adicionais. seattle circuit, midfield.. onde estão as clássicas. new york em 1080p devia ficar bem também

the dlc was awsome but i miss some tracks… we want more tracks

scottsymons1985 12 October, 2011 @ 3:25 am   69

@33
thats what ps+ is for.
automatic download.

shedboy90 12 October, 2011 @ 3:30 am   70

@ #59
lol u say its a fail bcuz it doesn’t have enough scottish , NI , wales or england cars
u know y there aren’t many bcuz they suck
they should have taken off every vauxhall (opel) in this update poor excuse for a car

scottsymons1985 12 October, 2011 @ 3:42 am   71

@62
agreed, everyone knows GT was the original racing sim for consols. anything else is merely imitation.
and the noob that said F4 has better graphics than GT5 needs glasses.
F4 might at first glance look better than GT5, but they look more cartoon.
GT5 looks more realistic (except the shadows). GT5 has some breathtaking background landscapes and there should be no competition in that department.

Stonesthrow 12 October, 2011 @ 4:34 am   72

Pretty expensive but since this and Motorstorm Apocalypse are my favorite racegames this gen, I can’t hold out..

Shekster711 12 October, 2011 @ 5:11 am   73

how come the DLC packs are paid? We’ve waited so long so you should at least give something for free like the tracks.

im happy for the 2.0 update being free but i think we deserve some of the DLC for free

l_skynet_l 12 October, 2011 @ 8:03 am   74

Its nice that they have finally made some DLC available, but do we really need MORE Japanese cars? Bit disappointing after all this waiting.
Why didn’t they release some more interesting cars like the Aerial Atom, Veyron SS or even the new Mini rally car?

JonnyPauz 12 October, 2011 @ 8:56 am   75

Wow,Vettel’s Red Bull F1 car is ridiculously fast.

Auhsoj100 12 October, 2011 @ 10:36 am   76

Needs less Japanese cars and more real tracks. Like Bathurst :)

JonnyPauz 12 October, 2011 @ 11:37 am   77

theres nothing wrong with jap cars and theres more then 1000 cars in the games so I’m sure there a lot of other cars in there as well. I too would not mind mount panorama, but i would rather see some more unique tracks like the pikes peak hillclimb for example and maybe some actual drift tracks like from D1 and/or formula D.

jfontyman 12 October, 2011 @ 12:06 pm   78

Nothing wrong with more Japanese cars, they’re good cars, people here are European and want more European cars? the makers of GT5 are Japanese and you want more European?

Get out of here!!! :p

What is the criteria for endurance save games? because I started the endurance series 60 laps race, after 45 minutes I thought I might save it and go to work…… nope nothing there.

Please don’t tell me t’s only for the 9 or 24hr races?

l_skynet_l 12 October, 2011 @ 1:28 pm   79

I know there is nothing wrong with Japanese cars. Im saying is there really any need for MORE of them. There are already about 50 variations of the Skyline, is that not enough? Now they are adding 4 more…

@jfontyman

To save an endurance race, you have to pit. The option to suspend the race will appear.

—–

Great update. Lots of nice little fixes and some new features.

DLC… only the track pack (for Spa) is of interest to me. The car pack has too many familiar cars and too many Japanese cars. The racing suits and paint chips – sorry, but I’m not paying for that stuff.

I hope there will be more tracks in the future as DLC. Hopefully Brands Hatch or Bathurst, maybe some original GT tracks.

Thanks again.

NoobBlast 12 October, 2011 @ 4:58 pm   81

#62. GT5 only have 200 premium cars, so how can that be more than 500? (Even Polyphony said officially that it only have 200.) Are you or Polyphony right about this? ;)

Oh btw.. GT5 have like 50 different Skylines which count as one model for example. Different skins dont make it a new car brand.
Alot of the cars in GT5 is only disc fillers. Its the quality and not quantity that counts.

AaronSOLDIER 13 October, 2011 @ 2:18 am   82

@71 yeah they definitely look more cartoony to me too. Definitely nowhere near as realistic.

@81, PD is probably right. Why? Well, firstly I didn’t say GT5 has more than 500 premiums. So PD is right and I’m not wrong. lol

shedboy90 13 October, 2011 @ 11:35 am   83

there should be a drift championship for us DKs

ASTRA_GSI_MKIII 14 October, 2011 @ 12:17 am   84

lol shedboy90 take it u don’t know ur cars way back to bed n suck ur thumb kid

ASTRA_GSI_MKIII 14 October, 2011 @ 12:21 am   85

shedboy90 you couldn’t drift in your sleep lad

AaronSOLDIER 14 October, 2011 @ 4:07 am   86

^ He be trollin’

shedboy90 14 October, 2011 @ 9:43 am   87

@astra
“u couldn’t drift in ur sleep” lol u don’t know me so don’t make comments like these
i drift in the middle of races , practices , online etc. y? bcuz i love drifting and im awesome at it

shedboy90 15 October, 2011 @ 7:51 am   88

@astra
vauxhalls r made in england so im right

ASTRA_GSI_MKIII 15 October, 2011 @ 3:44 pm   89

to be honest u couldn’t drift if u tried shedboy90 ,,,,wow did u check that up all by yourself, gave you a clap lol just u keep trying to drift never know when your about 90 ya might just get there near get there even at that i doubt it

ASTRA_GSI_MKIII 15 October, 2011 @ 3:45 pm   90

shedboy90 + DRIFTING = BIG time fail lol

shedboy90 15 October, 2011 @ 4:38 pm   91

@astra
i didn’t look it up i knew it and my uncle works in a vauxhall factory in england
u still say i can’t drift u don’t know me and u haven’t seen me drive on a game

Naughtydogmania 16 October, 2011 @ 11:25 am   92

Will there be any GT5 edition including this dlc?

scottsymons1985 16 October, 2011 @ 10:27 pm   93

It’s been an absolute pleasure supporting this franchise. All the hard work from the devs is definately reminding me why GT has been such a huge success over the past decade or more. This brand has evolved so much, and with such elegance.

Thanks to Kaz and PD for an ever expanding racing experience!

The DLC bundle is an imminent purchase for me.

Thanks again people!

I could check it out but I cant cuz it will take FOREVER!!!!!

vonhammer 17 October, 2011 @ 10:03 am   95

Complete bundle with + discount is mine.

The best thing about this is people who don’t buy the track pack,can join and play those tracks if the host has bought it.The problem with level/track style packs in mp games,is the splitting of the community.If this isn’t a bug,and is intentional,then PD is even better than I thought.

I’m expecting a few seasonal events that focus on the new tracks.Hopefully there will be some nice rewards acknowledging those who have bought them.

Penrose,if your still looking in here,are EU definitely getting this on tuesday,and not store day?Or is the purchase done ingame and bypassing the store update?

its the 18th and no DLC. Why am I not surprised what with it being tuesday not wednesday. Don’t promise what you can’t deliver

How about a set of Vettel’s race gear and F1 car?

KarvaNaama 18 October, 2011 @ 9:52 am   98

The DLC pack is live in Finland! But “can’t” download it yet, because the PSN+ discount haven’t been applied yet for some reason…

Same here, KarvaNaama.
As this Blog post says; The ‘Complete Pack‘ bundle is priced at €11.99, but there is also a special PlayStation Plus Bundle Price for one month (from 18th October) of only €8.99.
Okey, 8,99 Euros, is 69,57 NOK. Not 91 NOK. So where is our DISCOUNT SONY?

MikaelK_70 18 October, 2011 @ 11:09 am   100

Just bought the DLC at 12 Euro…
Just to fin out that it is ONLY made available to the PSN-account used to buy the pack!! It is not made available to the other accounts (my kids accounts) on same PS3.
This was NOT mentioned anywhere, that it would be “personal” content!!

This is highly unacceptable..!! There is NO WAY, that I am gonne spend another 36 Euro to buy this for the additional 3 accounts for my family-members!

How I feel ripped off now!
I surely hope that Sony/PD will reconsider this, very soon..!
Sony, if you read this comment, I will be looking forward to a get a response from you!

Bought this on my general account and switched to my GT5 account to play and can’t use it. Terms state it can be used on 5 activated ps3′s (like most store content) but that’s not the case. Purchased again and onto the phone for a credit back on the other account. At least make it clear what the restrictions are please! Why on earth can’t it be used on other accounts on the same activated PS3?!

SkiLLz-uK 18 October, 2011 @ 12:23 pm   102

I bought the DLC like 2 hours ago and it didnt even let me download it even tho i just paid.. all in one bundle £9.49 spent on nothing? Its not even in my download list!

Skillz you access it within GT5 there is no download, hit the DLC button once gt5 has loaded and you install the unlocks

SkiLLz-uK 18 October, 2011 @ 1:09 pm   104

Thank you Keyop :)feel like such a noob lol.

obrienlfc 18 October, 2011 @ 1:49 pm   105

what happened to the ps+ discount?

tomren30 18 October, 2011 @ 2:34 pm   106

Something wrong is here. I cannot access Full GT5 DLC Pack on my account, why??? Friend of mine working fine…:-(

Traction-XL 18 October, 2011 @ 2:54 pm   107

Crap no A-spec events in spa only online and arcade that was a waste off money

LittleBigDragonz 18 October, 2011 @ 5:13 pm   108

” ONLY made available to the PSN-account used to buy the pack? ”
It is not made available to other active accounts? ( EVEN when on the PS-Store is mentions that the content can be used with 5 active consoles? )
It was NOT mentioned anywhere that it would be “personal” content on the PS-Store? ( Until after you bought the content then went into the GT5 Download option to get the content you paid for ?)
So PS-Store terms clearly state it can be used with 5 active consoles,but thats not the case whatsoever? How do people get refunded for this DLC?

@105. A question I’d like answering.

But,I’m gunna take a stab at: It’ll be active whence the store updates tomorrow