Posted 3:00pm

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

We’re just a few days away from Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One releasing exclusively for PlayStation 3. We hope you’re looking forward to exploring Planet Magnus, upgrading your arsenal, and solving the mystery of the Creature Collector with your friends. With that in mind, we wanted to show you a sweet video we put together, highlighting the big co-op moments in the game. It will take a team effort to steer a taxi through the vertical city streets of Luminopolis, or to coordinate the powerful turrets on the back of a massive robotic Guardian, and this video shows how players will have to work together.

We hope you’re excited to play it, the team in North Carolina, US, had a blast making it and is looking forward to playing with you online!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

27 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

AcidCrashX 13 October, 2011 @ 3:12 pm   1

really looking forward to play this with some buddies!

I heard on an IGN podcast about a 4 pack of PS3 controllers being released with colours themed around the games 4 characters, any info on this?

stargateheaven 13 October, 2011 @ 3:15 pm   2

Sorry to hijack. But you seem to respond here and i can’t find another place to send an email or something.

Your PSN change password page has been down now for MONTHS (it says its under maintanence). it’s over 4 MONTHS down. What’s wrong with it?? This is a serious problem.. Please forward this to whoever can deal with it!

CoolRichy007UK 13 October, 2011 @ 3:16 pm   3

OFF TOPIC james or who ever wheres the ghost costume u said u was gonna bring back :O i want it nowww

Catkiller1 13 October, 2011 @ 3:21 pm   4

@ CoolRichyUK

I thought you said a couple of weeks ago, that if you have a female avatar then you must be female?

You’ve changed your tune lol ;)

Take Care!

Too bad it’s a multiplayer game.
I don’t have friends…

…who like gaming ;)

So this one is not for me.

Guri_Tricolor 13 October, 2011 @ 4:02 pm   6

i’ll buy this for sure! looks awesome and the gameplay of the series is one of the best around imo

@Catkiller1
what the hell man, 3k+ trophies???
and i thought i was doing a good job ;)

Catkiller1 13 October, 2011 @ 4:20 pm   7

@ Guri_Turicolor

Sorry about last night. As I explained in the message, I was running late & when I managed to get on, you were gone :(

I’ll be on tomorrow though at 10:30pm.

Most of them trophies were from episodic games like Sam & Max etc!

Funny thing is, I only get to go on 3 times a week unless i’m lucky & the wife goes to bed early ;) Some games are too easy & I still need to go back on some old ones & complete them on hard etc!

I’ve had my playstation 3 since launch & obviously when trophies were introduced, I started receiving them at the earliest opportunity! I’m not overly bothered by them, but the online trophies annoy me, so I like to get them out the way first! Definately adds replayability ;)

Catkiller1 13 October, 2011 @ 4:23 pm   8

You want to see Dante_Zero trophies! Now that is a man on a mission ;)

I think he had 90+ Platinums!

He’s got some skill though, as some of the trophies he’s got are damn hard!

Guri_Tricolor 13 October, 2011 @ 4:27 pm   9

@Catkiller1

no problem about y-day, i saw your msg
real life comes first :)

i have my ps3 for almost a year now, so i got a lot of cacth up to do
im not a trophie freak too, but its damn fun to go after them :)

PenguinGlen 13 October, 2011 @ 4:35 pm   10

Can’t wait to play this. A R&C co-op game has been long overdue. :)

CoolRichy007UK 13 October, 2011 @ 5:12 pm   11

wanna get reported Catkiller1 if not shut up and stop harassing people or il stik ya name on the funny pages LMFAO

jakster123x 13 October, 2011 @ 5:54 pm   12

Wow, didn’t realise it was so close. I think it might be a Christmas game for me, though.

@ PenguinGlen. Ratchet Gladiator had 2 player co op, so a co op Ratchet game isn’t long overdue, it’s been done.

@ Yeroon

You must have missed the single player trailer as you can play by yourself. There is even a trophy for it.

Anyway it looks like there is a special edition on GAME.

Carnivius_Prime 13 October, 2011 @ 7:00 pm   15

I just been replaying Quest for Booty (lost all my saves back in february when my first PS3 died so been catching back up on some games) and I still love R&C games. I’ve just pre-ordered Uncharted 3 cos that’s my most wanted game of the year but I’ll definitely pick this game up too in the next few months. I enjoyed the demo and I like multiplayer co-operative games.

CoolRichy007UK 13 October, 2011 @ 8:32 pm   16

n i seen loads of ppl dress up as girls in home and i do that and there is nothin rong with that cuz ive noticed some ppl are nice the others are nasty what if i was a real girl or gay or bi and they did that to me dont u think sony would have a internationonal race crisis on their hands i say this to anyone who is worred about what to be on home

just be urself and have fun its ur money :)

Smegzilla 13 October, 2011 @ 9:53 pm   17

If I’m honest I’ve not been that hyped about this one, I was super-hyped about the last R&C game but something about this hasn’t caught my attention too well. I think it’s the primary focus on co-op. I know you can play it single player, and that’s fine, but it’s clearly a co-op driven experience and it’s really not my thing.

I’ll get it eventually though, just won’t be a day one purchase for me like A Crack In Time was.

markyboimw 13 October, 2011 @ 10:23 pm   18

Just played this at the Playstation Access event, loved it, plays like the original but better. Also no need to play co-op, single player will automatically get clank to help out, and it works

Catkiller1 13 October, 2011 @ 10:42 pm   19

@ CoolRichy

I wasn’t harassing u!

(Slaps forehead), Some people!

It was a joke as we cleared the air remember?

I’m just sticking up 4 myself against immortal that’s all!

Re-read my message fella ;)

PenguinGlen 13 October, 2011 @ 11:26 pm   20

@kamifoz1: Ah right I stand corrected then, thanks. :P I obviously never played Gladiator. This will be the first PS3 co-op however. ;)

hi this doesn’t answer my quest how did nefarious join with r and c

Jesse-Blue 14 October, 2011 @ 12:48 am   22

This looks fantastic. Can’t wait to play it.
I wish Insomniac & Sony great sales.
Games like these are so rare nowadays, they need to be supported with sales otherwise we will only have FPS boredom left soon…
Battlefield, Call of Duty, Killzone, Crysis, Resistance and so many, many more.

Where are all the great Junp n Runs/ Jump n Shoots like Jak and Daxter and Ratchet gone? So little left. :(

hey not to sound rude but u just posted something and not answering any of our questions man Playstation has let me down so much lately first I couldn’t go to a ps convension cus it was for 18+ and now no 1 is answering an easy question How and why did dr nefarious join with ratchet and clank please answer

Stonesthrow 18 October, 2011 @ 7:52 pm   24

I’m getting this tomorrow, love co op and can’t wait to see if it works well in the campaign of this series.. I’m guessing there’s online co op and I can join random people? Hate it when there’s a co op but you can only play with people on your friendslist like in Resistance 3.. makes it completely useless to me because I don’t add people..

I LOVE Ratchet & Clank, but the reviews, although very good, say that this is not the Ratchet games that I know and love, and i’m not willing to spend the cash on a watered down Ratchet game.

When they return the series back to its roots, like it has always been, I will be back on board in a second.

DevilDogno2 27 October, 2011 @ 6:17 pm   26

LOOOOOOOOVE RATCHET AND CLANK!!! RATCHET AND CLANK 3 AND GLADIATOR WERE THE BEST!! HELL YEAH!!!

DevilDogno2 27 October, 2011 @ 6:27 pm   27

@Smegzilla:I feel the same as you. I’m not really that excited ’bout this one (despite my last comment), maybe it’s the name All 4 One, sounds too…er..pansy. You know you have Tools of Destruction. Yeah! Gladiator. Yeah! Hardcore Ratchet!! All 4 One…nah. Will buy it at a later date as I’m still a fan!