Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 12:45am

PlayStation Vita Launches From 22 February 2012

We are happy to share a piece of news that you have all been waiting for: PlayStation Vita will be available throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Australasia from 22nd February, 2012.

Available from €249.99 (RRP) [£229.99 / AUD$349.95 / NZD$449.95] for the Wi-Fi model and €299.99 (RRP) [£279.99 / AUD$449.95 / NZD$549.95] for the 3G/Wi-Fi model, PS Vita will offer uncompromised portable gaming experience, anytime, and anywhere. Check out this YouTube playlist to see some of the games coming to PS Vita in action, and beneath that you’ll find the product specifications.

Sign up to Inside PS Vita at eu.playstation.com/psvita and be one of the first to receive exclusive updates on exciting developments ahead of the system’s launch, including exclusive pre-orders, discounts and competitions. Sign up now to receive an exclusive Resistance Burning Skies Theme for your PS3 or PSP.

Platform name PlayStation Vita
Model number PCH-1000 series
CPU ARM® Cortex™-A9 core (4 core)
GPU SGX543MP4+
Main memory 512MB
VRAM 128MB
External Dimensions Approx. 182.0 x 18.6 x 83.5mm (width x height x depth) (tentative, excludes largestprojection)
Weight Approx 279g (3G/Wi-Fi model)Approx 260g (Wi-Fi model)
Screen(Touch screen) 5 inches (16:9), 960 x 544, Approx. 16 million colors, OLEDMulti touch screen (capacitive type)
Rear touch pad Multi touch pad (capacitive type)
Cameras Front camera, Rear cameraFrame rate : 120fps@320×240(QVGA), 60fps@640×480(VGA)Resolution : Up to 640×480(VGA)
Sound Built-in stereo speakersBuilt-in microphone
Sensors Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer), Threeaxiselectronic compass
Location Built-in GPS (3G/Wi-Fi model only)Wi-Fi location service support
Keys / Switches PS buttonPower buttonDirectional buttons (Up/Down/Right/Left)Action buttons (Triangle, Circle, Cross, Square)Shoulder buttons (Right/Left)Right stick, Left stickSTART button, SELECT buttonVolume buttons (+/-)
Wirelesscommunications Mobile network connectivity (3G/Wi-Fi model only)3G modem (data communication): HSDPA/HSUPA, GSM/GPRS/EDGEIEEE 802.11b/g/n (n = 1×1)(Wi-Fi) (Infrastructure mode/Ad-hoc mode)Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR (A2DP/AVRCP/HSP)
Slots/Ports PlayStation®Vita card slotMemory card slotSIM card slot (3G/Wi-Fi model only)Multi-use port (for USB data communication, DC IN, Audio [Stereo Out / Mono In],
Power Built-In Lithium-ion Battery: DC3.7V 2210mAhAC adaptor: DC 5V
Operatingenvironmenttemperature 5℃~35℃
SupportedAV contentformat Music-MP3 MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer 3, MP4 (MPEG-4 AAC), WAVE (Linear PCM)Videos-MPEG-4 Simple Profile (AAC), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High/Main/Baseline Profile(AAC)Photos-JPEG (Exif 2.2.1), TIFF, BMP, GIF, PNG

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

107 Comments 6 Author replies
Show oldest first
A_Nonny_Moose 19 October, 2011 @ 12:48 am   1

My birthdy is March 3rd. Good timing.

James Gallagher 19 October, 2011 @ 11:54 am

Hi all, I’m just popping in to say that there are some great questions in this thread and I’m compiling them all (and others) for a big FAQ to post on the blog in the future. Just letting you know we are working to answer everything, even if we don’t respond directly in this post.

almighty-slayer 19 October, 2011 @ 12:49 am   2

CAN’T WAIT :) Saving my pennies.

acousticguy92 19 October, 2011 @ 12:54 am   3

May I ask what the Australian prices will be @Adam Grant?

Adam Grant 19 October, 2011 @ 12:02 pm

Hello acousticguy92

To you and all that have asked, here are the localised prices

€249.99 (RRP) [£229.99 / AUD$349.95 / NZD$449.95] for the Wi-Fi model

€299.99 (RRP) [£279.99 / AUD$449.95 / NZD$549.95] for the 3G/Wi-Fi model

how about subtracting a month of that date so i can ask “santa” to bring me one instead….

so close after chrimbo is a kick in the teeth tho, but I’ll find someway to afford it

ShadowDoGGG 19 October, 2011 @ 12:58 am   5

We use Euros now in the UK? I had no idea…

moriarty1975 19 October, 2011 @ 12:59 am   6

If i buy a Vita will SCEE customer support improve?

Paranoimia 19 October, 2011 @ 12:59 am   7

Fantastic news! Had one pre-ordered for ages now, but it’s good to finally get a date. PLEASE don’t let it slip!

moriarty1975 19 October, 2011 @ 1:01 am   8

@5

E.U blog now means U.K blog? I had no idea…

Awesome news!

So the PS Vita Wi-Fi model is going to cost me $335.106 AUD? If that is the case. No thanks. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Thank you.

Paranoimia 19 October, 2011 @ 1:05 am   11

One fairly important question:

Are we going to be tied to a particular 3G network like the US and Japan, or are we free to choose our own?

Benjamin81 19 October, 2011 @ 1:05 am   12

Perfect timing. By then i should be done with all the big holiday releases from this year. 2 new Uncharted games in three month. Can’t get any better.

Only a 2 month wait from the Japanese release. Could’ve been better, but I’m still very impressed. This is the smallest gap in release windows we’ve seen for PS hardware.
Now if you could tell us how much it will cost down under, that would be great!

Surely it would be better to have at least 1GHz for Main Memory and VRAM wouldn’t it?

v8hotrod2 19 October, 2011 @ 1:16 am   15

Whats the price for New Zealand please??? and does NZ get the 3G model???

gameSWAGG 19 October, 2011 @ 1:36 am   16

Very Cool.. I’ll be pre-ordering tonight!! Would like everyone to know I’m running a Vita giveaway.. Message me on the PS3 for be included.

chrisandsheva 19 October, 2011 @ 1:39 am   17

as this is the EU blog as someone allready pointed out you think that they would of been curtious enough to provide the equivalent prices in sterling, as not everone in EU decided to mess thier currency’s up, and also for our aus/nz cousins, can someone post what these euro things add up to in proper money, thnx…. independent and thankfull.

AnimaOnline 19 October, 2011 @ 1:59 am   18

@moriarty1975 (post #8)

It’s not a big deal but since you brought it up I may as well point out that this blog caters for PlayStation’s PAL region so currencies for the UK, Australia, New Zealand and other countries with their own currencies are just as important as mainland Europe. Besides, the blog is run in the UK. It’s not that far-fetched to also expect British prices.

ShadowDoGGG 19 October, 2011 @ 2:15 am   19

@8 It should be really. And if you see the top it does say “AE, AU, GB, IE, NZ”

One day after my Birthday.
That is going to be an awesome gift :)

AaronSOLDIER 19 October, 2011 @ 2:43 am   21

lol @ listing all the prices except the UK (the second biggest gaming country in the world). No doubt it’ll be $249 = £229 or something ridiculous like that though.

LightningSamus 19 October, 2011 @ 2:55 am   22

What is the UK price?

Tridentmorph 19 October, 2011 @ 3:00 am   23

I think £229 wi-fi, £279 3g.

Want to see some detail on 3g tie-in and accessory costs before pre-order. Any comments Sony?

BigBoss-420-_- 19 October, 2011 @ 3:28 am   24

Well GAME.co.uk is listing the PlayStation Vita as being (WiFi version £229.99) & (3G version £279.99) plus you will get FREE UK delivery – Epic! lol *sarcasm* as for GAMESTATION.co.uk exactly same prices as GAME.

Please give us details on how exactly the 3G is being handled… I’m not preordering until you do.

(Not that I’d preorder until after christmas anyway… But still! I want more info! :P )

Very disappointed with the $449 price point for the 3G model.. I hope that retailers mark it down.

Hmmm:

$US 250 –> $AUS 349.95 (wifi)
Exchange Rate: About 1 to 1 currently

Where does that extra $100 go? Taxes? Duty? Other?

Is the 3G going to carrier locked?

I am really looking forward to the Vita after seeing the Sony demonstration at the EBexpo, however again Australians are slapped by another large ‘SONY TAX’ on hardware purchases.

Nothing is ever 1:1. Never has anything ever followed the conversion rates. So why is it when these prices are released, people are surprised and moaning???

TalllPaul 19 October, 2011 @ 6:04 am   30

Great stuff, this gives me time to find a buyer for my girlfriend and gran :D

I’ll give you £50 for your gran.

PippiHelmer 19 October, 2011 @ 6:19 am   32

250 us dollars currently translates to about 180 euros, not 250 euros. Why are we europeans being ripped off with an almost 40% price increase over the americans?

Can’t fraking wait!!!!! So damn hyped for this device that it’s crazy. When are we getting a list of the launch titles?

32# Everything is cheaper in US.

Dante_Zero 19 October, 2011 @ 7:10 am   34

ummmm is the £ not a currency that we use in europe? if so can we have a official pricing on the UK version.

Second of all we need more details on the 3G pricing/operator and if we will be able to use wifi for free in most establishments ie. Mc D’s/Starbucks etc etc.

AcidCrashX 19 October, 2011 @ 7:33 am   35

come on guys. on the blog you should have a UK price >_>

acridweasel 19 October, 2011 @ 7:46 am   36

It is also worthwhile pointing out that the release date is “throughout Europe FROM February 22nd”.
As February 22nd is a Wednesday (which I believe is the usual European release day), is this a sly way of not telling us that the UK date will be February 24th?

THAT’S TOO FAR AWAY :(

Too bad it isn’t just before christmas!

But now I can save some extra money for games ;)

Hi Adam, do you have them prices in Sterling? thanks..

Noisepurge 19 October, 2011 @ 8:27 am   40

i have this pre-ordered!

Mikal_Drey 19 October, 2011 @ 8:31 am   41

hey hey

launch offers ?
whats in ze box ?
3G details ?
umd thingy someone mentioned on the uk blog ?

or is this just an RRP launch statement ? you kinda missed the uk price if it is……

Adam Grant 19 October, 2011 @ 12:14 pm

Here is what is in the box:

PlayStation Vita system
    USB cable
    AC adaptor
    Power cord
    Printed materials

We do have some great pre-order offers coming shortly which we will make sure we let you now about.

3G details will be announced shortly.

ImNotADoctor5 19 October, 2011 @ 8:38 am   42

Well, it’s pretty clear that Sony doesn’t want our scary British money, considering they can’t be bothered to list the price in sterling.

That’s okay Sony, if you don’t want me to buy a Vita, I’m fine with that.

hans832009 19 October, 2011 @ 8:49 am   43

The Resistance theme does not work for PS3 and PSP, only the PS3, what am I doing wrong, if anything? Thanks.

Chocobo115 19 October, 2011 @ 8:50 am   44

I shall await the unavoidable “Slim” model ´with better battey.

Skookie30 19 October, 2011 @ 8:56 am   45

OMG look at the prices UK getting it free thanks SCEE i take 2.

*sarcasm*

since you forgot our currency here the sign “£” remember it well.

but the question is why would someone buy a vita at that high price it is nearly same as it‘s big bro Ps3.

i remember this sony person saying a vita will have a affordable price not to dear. yeah right.

Skookie30 19 October, 2011 @ 8:59 am   46

* Okay I‘m Out i won’t be in heads up post till late plz request ps2 game giterooman a rhythm game and ask for PSP version too that had 2 extra levels.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES,come to Greece baby :)(vita in Greek means 2(two) because is the second in alphabet after A (alpha) thats means ps vita is psp 2 :):):)

Dante_Zero 19 October, 2011 @ 9:17 am   48

@43 how did you get the resistance theme. i signed up and got nowt.

Adam Grant 19 October, 2011 @ 12:07 pm

Hi Dante_Zero, I will look into that as you should have received it. We will get it to you!

quidditys_shore 19 October, 2011 @ 9:18 am   49

cant wait!

just need to know which to get now! would like the 3G but need info on the network (when will this be?) & the UK price & release date as i’ll need to book it off! :)

i know this is off topic but does anyone know when the store update post is? 10am?
also can we have a £ price for the vita?

SlickShoes 19 October, 2011 @ 9:30 am   51

Sorry but I am not buying this. $250 in the US and £229 here is not a ratio I am too fond of.

The EU and especially Australia get ripped off as usual.

Let me know when you stop shafting every reagion apart from Japan and the US and I will come back from playing PC games.

Goffeentl 19 October, 2011 @ 9:41 am   52

And so the cracks appear, Sony announces this news at Web 2.0 an event full of corporate gimps rather than Comic-Con New York where its actual audience is… once again Sony has the tech but its marketing will fall apart all half-arsed!

#43 you need a PS3 to get the theme on your PSP – another genius move by Sony!

It’s just a shame you’re making us buy your overpriced proprietary memory cards. :( It’s gonna be the PSP’s Memory Stick Pro Duos all over again meaning one very expensive day for anyone buying a Vita at
launch.

Dan1428, prices are:

£229.00 – Wifi only
£279.00 – Wifi and 3G

Signed up for Inside PS Vita and got nothing? Any help? :)

born2destroy 19 October, 2011 @ 10:29 am   55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY Just as i get back from skiing BEAST CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Weasel-Dave 19 October, 2011 @ 10:30 am   56

Why are people saying there are no UK prices? Clear as day at the top of the screen, £229.99 for wi-fi and £279.99 for 3G/wi-fi. Should have gone to SpecSavers!! lol

mixindave 19 October, 2011 @ 10:32 am   57

not sure If I will have one of these beasty portables. :-(

acridweasel 19 October, 2011 @ 10:36 am   58

@Weasel-Dave
The prices weren’t there in £ earlier, the blog post has been updated.

Weasel-Dave 19 October, 2011 @ 10:39 am   59

Ok, serves me right for over-sleeping! lol

chrisandsheva 19 October, 2011 @ 10:41 am   60

is it really feasable to opt for the 3g version, not just because of the xtra (prob£50) but cos basically there’s that many wi-fi hot spots, cafes and most everwhere else,? i mean unless of course your a frequent traveller i just can’t see a reason, plus add the bandwitdth over 3g plus how good a signal you get, even in some places within large cities, i’m seriously doubting opting for it, Also i’m not a tech head but isn’t the newer, better smartphones now using 4g,? or am i reading about things that are yet to happen, or maybe failed,.. whatever i think i’d need a lot more info about vita’s performance, and costs even if 3g is as stable as some believe it to be, obviously i’m also going off my phone, in how long it takes to load pages while using 3g, as opposed to it bieng nearly instant on wi-fi.
ps, don’t be cruel etc, as i allready admited not bieng tech savvy…thnx.

great news indeed but will the vita have a tv out port just like my slim psp ? it would be a very useful feature + we do deserve a decent web browser this time.

thanks for sharing. :)

European_Gamer 19 October, 2011 @ 10:45 am   62

What is the price in Danish Kroner?

saying this they will probably leave the tv out feature for the future slimmer vita consoles,like they did with the psp slim vs psp phat.

Weasel-Dave 19 October, 2011 @ 10:48 am   64

I will wait a year if I get one, gives Sony the chance to iron out any bugs or glitches and the prices will go down too!! at the moment they are more expensive than my PS3 was, but they probably have a better web-browser!! it couldn’t possibly be worse than the PS3 browser!!

Homicide_17 19 October, 2011 @ 11:06 am   65

£230/270??? Hell no… I can buy a new PS3 off Amazon for 190..

The only way im buying this is if theres a price drop to £150 or a special Persona 4 Vita edition.

potential91 19 October, 2011 @ 11:07 am   66

Vita releases on my birthday! :O Me gustaaaaaaaa :D

Cyba_Cowboy 19 October, 2011 @ 11:14 am   67

What frequency does the PlayStation Vita support for 3G?

There are three diffrent frequencies used for 3G in australia (850MHz, 900MHz and 2100MHz), and they’re not compatible with each other, so a little more information would be nice…

manutreble 19 October, 2011 @ 11:31 am   68

i knew it would be 2012 release & I don’t care about th price of Sony u have My money onces again :)

More Info on 3G please, do we have to pay for access to 3g after buying the 3G enabled PSV?

TheGunslinger19 19 October, 2011 @ 11:38 am   70

Hahahahahaha my birthday is on 23rd that’s a hell of a timing!!!! Thanks SONY now i know what to ask for!!!!!

Too expensive for my liking.

One Vita with only a USB charge cable + One memory card @ £40 + One game @ £40 takes the initial outlay over £300 (for Wifi version).

Can’t really justify that.

chrisandsheva 19 October, 2011 @ 11:45 am   72

has anyone seen the 3d visor that sony is promoting, only every time i click the link for more info it just takes me to a sony online store and i cannot find any relevant details on there, like price and release dates,?…. Anybody know the answers to this, also i was all set to buy a better tv a month or 2 back as sony were offering £300 off if you brought ‘Any’ old tv in as part ex, but the offer ended and i’m not sure wether to wait a bit on the off chance it comes back out, or just settle for a cheaper model.. again no one seems to have any info about this either,?….. don’t suppose theres any sony employees who can shed some light for me, slim i know but still need to ask, thnx.

quidditys_shore 19 October, 2011 @ 11:54 am   73

if i have to pay for the 3G (unless its only a few pounds) then i may as well just go for the wifi only & use the wifi hotspot feature on my xperia play B-D

I WANT 1 :P But i will only get one if all the features are ready day 1. If not i will wait.

got mine pre-ordered already but good to know when i can go get it :)

any info on rrp of the memory card’s?

chrisandsheva 19 October, 2011 @ 12:13 pm   76

how much memory is built in,?.. ie is there enough to say install/play the uncharted game or is added memory a must buy, i wasn’t really aware of this (maybe) needed extra,.. plus i was under the ‘impression’ that most of the vita games were stored on your ps3, and that you accessed them by making a online connection to it, oh well thats a bit of a let down, but not a deal breaker.

twinlight2 19 October, 2011 @ 12:29 pm   77

Whats the USB cable for? Surely we can download and play over wifi. And I guess we can interconnect with a PS3 system over wifi or bluetooth also?

Nazar_Ops 19 October, 2011 @ 12:32 pm   78

YES! Now what launch games will there be?

FrostScythe1 19 October, 2011 @ 12:33 pm   79

can’t wait for the vita to come but any news about the launch titles?

AKGermany 19 October, 2011 @ 12:52 pm   80

will black be the only system colour at launch or is there an alternative?

i dont have the theme either mr grant.i signed up for inside ps vita twice and get niet.

KILLER_KARL100 19 October, 2011 @ 1:07 pm   82

Looking forward to this, will PS2 games be available at any point for this system?

Hopefully there won’t be any major issues for people living in Luxembourg with the Vita – I just bought a Sony Tablet S and Luxembourg isn’t supported for Video Unlimited or even the Sony Apps (so no PSOne games for me at the moment) and there’s no support or advice on the LU website, I can’t even send a complaint without learning french and contacting the Belgian office. Shame really.

Huono_peleis 19 October, 2011 @ 1:14 pm   83

Alas Vita is going to be a total failure. Androids, iPhones and tablets have changed the portable gaming forever. Not very many people are willing to pay 50€ for a game when you can get Angry birds etc. 99 cents.

Besides Vita is heavilly overpriced.

Quick question: does this have L3/R3 buttons, or are they just sticks?

TheRedMage 19 October, 2011 @ 1:35 pm   85

I haven’t kept myself updated on Vita, so I hope someone can answer these quick questions. Will it be backwards compatible? Will I be able to use the memory stick from my current PSP in Vita?

AaronSOLDIER 19 October, 2011 @ 2:10 pm   86

I’ll pay no more than £179. Its suppose to be the same price as the PSP launch was and thats what I paid. I’ll wait.

KushMonkey 19 October, 2011 @ 2:18 pm   87

Can we please have the american baseball team logo avatars (New York Yankies etc, etc) ? Thanks. Why was my original post deleted?

KushMonkey 19 October, 2011 @ 2:23 pm   88

^^ Ignore, my bad wrong section.

What a fail I’d rather shell out for a new iPad :)

Coleguilla 19 October, 2011 @ 3:02 pm   90

I have preordered the Vita Wifi and 3G. Do you know how 3G will work? The Vita is more expensive, obviously, than the one with only Wifi, but, will we have to pay extra monthly or top up for the 3G?? Thanks

Awesome to finally have a date. Might have to book a few days off work.

Cocacoladance 19 October, 2011 @ 3:52 pm   92

CROSS-SYSTEM PLAY/CHAT WITH PLAYSTATION3?

maddogarchie64 19 October, 2011 @ 4:34 pm   93

if I buy Vita will I be able to use my current PSN ID for the PS3 and PSP, and will trophies save and count towards player level system?

jakster123x 19 October, 2011 @ 5:13 pm   94

Good.

Still think it should’ve been released for Christmas, but… ;)

DeathLord25 19 October, 2011 @ 5:14 pm   95

I was promised a little deviants theme. please send me the code. also how do you download the resistance theme onto your PS3 because when I select it it tells me to plug in my PSP and on my PSP it uses the default textures, unlike the screenshots of it. please help.

HSheperia

jakster123x 19 October, 2011 @ 5:20 pm   96

Oh, I have a question:

What Internet Browser is the Vita using and what differences have you made to the interface compared to the PSP and PS3 browsers (I can see from that video that it’s changed a little)?

Stonesthrow 19 October, 2011 @ 5:37 pm   97

I was a bit disappointed when I found out it wouldn’t be for this year, but with all the great games coming out now, this shouldn’t be a problem.

Adam and James, can you please add some information about the 3G functionality in the FAQ? I have been asking about this for quite some while.. What features will I miss out on without the 3G? Will it have additional cost? I’ve got the Wi-Fi pre-ordered but I’m still on the fence about getting the 3G instead.. I’ll probably get the 3G eventually just to be on the safe side..

I pre-oder the wi-fi only. does it come with a memory card slot?

I’m throwing my money at the screen but nothing is happening!

dividsmythe 19 October, 2011 @ 7:38 pm   100

gimme and gimme now

Mikal_Drey 19 October, 2011 @ 8:06 pm   101

will i be able to buy the us version to use in the uk or will the 3g cause issues ?

are games region locked ?

the wifi hotspot post does bring an interesting point to the 3g debate but most have those landing pages (cant remember the technical name) the psp wouldn’t connect to them (browser not supported) vita is kinda non standard so i dont hold much hope for hotspot connecting.

oh and the price sucks. I was seriously hoping for sub £200 and with no mem card, demo disc or game included (as dansila said) the startup costs is a bit restrictive.

the PSP was like that and I felt shafted (although totally in love with mine still) early adoptors take too much of a hit and the late comers will get huge incentives :”(

I guess RRP is the key word here and retaillers can duke it out between them.

the_hulk-ungrey 19 October, 2011 @ 9:05 pm   102

wow £229 that’s a very good price for very powerful handheld i was thinking it’s going to be like £400 awesome this day one for me the games with Little Deviants, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Little Big Planet, ModNation Racers and Little Deviants on day one :D

Paul2007 20 October, 2011 @ 10:13 am   103

This is great news! It is a little earlier than I expected which is fantastic.

WOOP WOOP

AJROSS80 21 October, 2011 @ 2:37 pm   104

Can someone PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE tell me why PS Vita is $299 in the U.S and £279 in the U.K?, you guys REALLY need to get you exchange rates right………seriously though, could you please explain because it seems as though the U.K and Europe is getting BLATANTLY shafted!

James Gallagher 21 October, 2011 @ 2:43 pm

It’s because the US price you quoted does not include sales tax (because it varies from state to state) but the UK price does include VAT, which is currently at 20%

Carnivius_Prime 22 October, 2011 @ 12:36 pm   105

Good timing. Just started a new job and in a few months I’ll have enough to spare some money to buy a 3G Vita with Uncharted Golden Abyss :D

extermin8or_ 22 October, 2011 @ 4:17 pm   106

Soo are there going to be bundles? like ps vita wifi uncharted and a 4 gb memory stick? :p

dange1981 23 October, 2011 @ 3:58 pm   107

Will be getting one no doubt about it (a new Uncharted has seen to that) just gotta make up my mind if I want the Wifi (and the extra £50 in my pocket) or if to go for the 3G beast. At the moment I’m leaning towards Wifi so it all depends on what the deal is with 3G.

I best get saving….. which is easier said than done when BF3 and UC3 are due in the next few weeks.