Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 2:00pm

Ubisoft Celebrates 25th Anniversary With PSN Discounts

Banner---E_486x203-UK

From November 30th to December 7th, Ubisoft is celebrating its 25th anniversary!

Once upon a time… there were five brothers from Brittany France, who shared a common vision of setting up their own multimedia company. It was the 1980s. Consoles like Atari, Amstrad and Commodore were starting to pick up speed, microcomputers were popping up everywhere and video games were finally starting to garner some support. In France, however, interactive media was still an under-developed sector.

25 years of entertainment, 25 great promos with massive discounts of up to 75% off! Assassin’s Creed, Splinter Cell, Driver, From Dust and many more… Enjoy those awesome anniversary gifts, exclusively on the PlayStation Store! Happy anniversary Ubisoft!

Additional content

• Prince of Persia Trilogy – 55% off

PSone

• Driver – 40% off
  • Rayman – 40% off

Video Content

• Assassin’s Creed Ascendance – 50% off

*Discount percentages based on the € price. Exact percentages may vary depending on your currency.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

66 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

They were overpriced to start with.

Guri_Tricolor 29 November, 2011 @ 2:14 pm   2

Can’t wait to get home and check all this! Happy anniversary and thank you :)

CoolRichy008UK 29 November, 2011 @ 2:16 pm   3

X201 stop moaning or get a xbox!!!

European_Gamer 29 November, 2011 @ 2:20 pm   4

Is it permanent discounts?

so, I will be able to buy beyond good and evil and outland together for 5 euro since they already had 50% off?

@X201

who would wanna buy any off that stuff anyway ubisoft ain´t making any good games anyway assasin creed getting milked so much that i can´t even follow the stoy anymore.

Connor_mufc_1985 29 November, 2011 @ 2:26 pm   7

lol @ Haze – Destruction Pack– 60% off , Haze is the worst game ever made and I bet nobody in the world even plays it anymore.

Connor_mufc_1985 29 November, 2011 @ 2:27 pm   8

oh wow my comment on how bad of a game Haze is , is awaiting moderation lol

Discount HA, These are the prices of what these games should of been to begin with :P

Player42791 29 November, 2011 @ 2:28 pm   10

@European_Gamer
From the looks of it the discounts’ll last a week.

AaronSOLDIER 29 November, 2011 @ 2:35 pm   11

AC1 and that’s it for me. If you add Driver 2 to the Store I’d buy that too.

@Connor_mufc_1985

the idea behind haze was awesome sadly the studio wasen´t up 2 it.

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC -25% off

Oh, come on, only 25% off? So that’s like going from 9.99€ to 7.5€, right? I have been waiting for a discount to purchase this DLC but I expected at least a 50% off.

Also, I would like to ask why is Driver PSOne Classic in perfect English on the Spanish Store when the original PSX release had Spanish dubbing.

I thing I’m getting Rayman anyway…

*think

When will they start to do proper deals on PSN/XBL… Come on Ubi, I know you know how to do it – saw it on Steam – so now bring it here. Anything less then 75% off on games older then 6-9 months can hardly be considered a deal nowadays. Ok, ok – can live with 66%.

Bumblebee 29 November, 2011 @ 2:41 pm   16

Dear Ubisoft,

PLEASE update the controls for Beyond Good & Evil HD… when I inverse them (I like my vertical controls thus: press “up” or “forward” to look down, and pull “back” or “down” to look up; this mirrors head movement as if my joystick is a neck with a head on top, you see?) the horizontal controls are reversed too… this is VERY annoying and has made the game unplayable for me.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE… it must be a fairly simple fix… why you’d not separate the horizontal and vertical axes configuration is beyond me… and beyond good & evil.

PLEASE fix this issue as I bought the game full price and have been unable to play it since. No other game I own does this. Is it a French thing?

ScooterMix 29 November, 2011 @ 2:58 pm   17

Happy 25TH Ubisoft even i feel soz for you that Rayman 4 didnt sell in uk :( well since 25th Ubsioft owns driver and i got driver on ps1. And i got most assians creed dlc story dlc of guess. Well nothing i want to get but great sale. And pp should stop moaning about it and about Assians creed milking well they 3rd last so stop pp if you hate Assians creed to moan at it.

ScooterMix 29 November, 2011 @ 2:58 pm   18

yes far cry 2 and graw2 this friday then

Lol Might & Magic Clash of Heroes – 47% off

Why not just have it at 50% :P

i bought everything else already ubi’s my favourite game company

No offense (well, minimal offense if you do take some) but it’s just retarded to detail the discounts without mentioning prices as well. I humbly suggest you fix this slight issue because if your offers are fair, it would probably be in your best interests to mention the actual prices as well.

i coulda save atleast 60 quid if this sale came sooner

Please fix the camera invert settings in BGAE.
(even better if Sony had a system wide setting for this)

pop trilogy £12 splinter cell trilogy £14 ac1 £7.98 acb £18 r6v2 £10 far cry 2 £7.50 graw 2 £7.50

Why no Assassins Creed 2? Oh well will pick up the first assassins creed and Far Cry.

not exact but itll be round about those prices

The price drops for Outland and From Dust are incredibly tempting!

homer_snake 29 November, 2011 @ 3:20 pm   29

At last after loads of useless & neutral news in the blog.one good news. :)

chrisandsheva 29 November, 2011 @ 3:38 pm   30

have to say a massive congrats to those brothers, i didn’t know this story and it kinda makes a xp i had last week even better, no big deal really, just that after getting Revelations i decided that i would be better off returning to and finishing Brotherhood, Which cos of 20 plus hours of lost save i kinda forgot about, so after completing Brotherhood i ‘had’ to watch the credits, something i allways skip, those who finished the game know these can’t be, a ‘slight’ irritation at the time, which just turned into a (revelation), I couldn’t get over just how many people were actually involved with the making of Brotherhood, it went on and on, But i found myself totally drawn into all these names and titles and the Vast amount of different studios, Its a thing that has never bothered me before but it was fascinating, and for me it made me feel very lucky that a work (of art) like that, which required All those different (talented) people to make had only cost me the price i had paid, (and it was a day1 buy), Now to see this all begun with 5 brothers i Have to admire that, so whatever the offers, respect to them.

Can anyone please tell me if Jurassic Park is free if i sign up for a twelve month subscription to playstation plus before the 30th of November?It no longer shows the offer on the store but i don’t wanna miss out as i need to renew my subscription anyway

the pop trilogy will actually be 15.98

wait far cry 2 and graw 2 for £5.78 each? that 2 for 11.56? wow

UIUoOoUIU 29 November, 2011 @ 3:59 pm   34

FarCry 2 is £15.99 in STORE (-66% =£5.44

nice. this and rayman. ubi, this is the stuff

@Ubisoft
Great work people, keep up the great work.

@ChrisandSheva
My hats off to you sir, its always nice to see another gamer who appreciates the hard work these people put into their work.
I was also surprised by the amount of people it takes to make these masterpieces, although im not a fan of all their work I do like the variety of art and gameplay they bring to the table.

sterushton 29 November, 2011 @ 4:29 pm   37

The discount is 66% off the euro price, so what is the ruro price for Far Cry 2 please?

UIUoOoUIU 29 November, 2011 @ 4:44 pm   38

@sterushton

FarCry 2 in € is €19.99 end -66% is equal hith 6.80€

UIUoOoUIU 29 November, 2011 @ 4:46 pm   39

with

sterushton 29 November, 2011 @ 4:51 pm   40

Thank you kind sir! Roughly £5.84 then on todays rate. I class that as a bargain and will be getting that.

UIUoOoUIU 29 November, 2011 @ 5:09 pm   41

I am looking forward to buy POp 2008 with Epilogue wil be a discount for him? becose i’m a huge fan for Prince of Persia i heve all plat trophy for POp 1,2,3,&5 but 4 i never play it, only the trial end i want to have all the plat trophy for my favorite game :)

Put Revelations free. Then I’ll be happy.

Ryusennin 29 November, 2011 @ 5:28 pm   43

“Consoles like Atari, Amstrad and Commodore”

Good God, Mr. Tardieu… You didn’t do your homework.

Atari 800 XL, Amstrad CPC 464 and Commodore C64 were not “consoles”.

BurningBlaze97 29 November, 2011 @ 5:47 pm   44

How long will these last? I’m tempted by the Beyond Good and Evil deal, but also want to have left over to buy some stuff ine 12 Deals of Christmaz sale. Decisons, decisons,,

Carnivius_Prime 29 November, 2011 @ 6:09 pm   45

I still have my Amstrad CPC 464. A 1984 home computer and still works great and plays it’s cassettes just fine. Outlived a lot of computers and consoles I’ve owned. :)

Merkkari63 29 November, 2011 @ 8:27 pm   46

Great. I bought the Da Vinci Disappearence two days ago. That’s just my luck.

Bealinator 29 November, 2011 @ 9:08 pm   47

Should have cut down the price of POP Epilogue! £3.99, Ubisoft, and I will buy it. Make it happen!

If it’s 40% off Splinter Cell Trilogy, will it be 40% off the individual ones too? I only need Chaos Theory so will that have 40% off?

@UIUoOoUIU There was POP + Epilogue bundle for 13€ back in August. That’s when I got it. They may have it again as part of the “the 12 Deals of Christmas “.

Also why would anyone bundle POP Classic along with Cell Factor? They did it the last time too. They’re totally different games. A POP Classic + Outland bundle would make more sense.

ze_topazio 29 November, 2011 @ 11:28 pm   50

Since we are talking about Ubisoft do you know if Prince of Persia Epilogue will ever be avaiable on the Portuguese Store?

And when will Assassin’s Creed Embers be release on the European PSN BTW?

Load all