Posted 12 December

Hitman: Absolution – A Personal Contract

As the team behind the latest adventures of the deadly Agent 47 is getting ready for Christmas, we’re excited to share a great new trailer with our much-beloved PlayStation community. After having killed his long-term ICA handler Diana Burnwood, the original assassin finds himself tied to a personal contract, which leads him to the Rosewood Orphanage in Chicago. Here, he finds himself in the midst of a brutal raid by a gang of vicious and callous criminals who are looking for the same thing as 47.

The trailer explores crucial aspects of the storyline of Hitman: Absolution and sets the scene for a very unusual mission for 47, which will force him to look deep into himself. As we continue to delve deeper into the storyline and features of Hitman: Absolution, puzzle pieces left in this trailer will begin to make sense as they are put together and we get closer to that all-important question – why did 47 kill Diana?

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

18 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Nice! Cant wait to play Hitman again…

Looking forward to this & i’m hoping for a HD trilogy…….in the works perhaps? ;)

to much action for´╗┐ my taste :-/
that is not how I play Hitman

Hmm, “The Original Assassin” stab at Assassin’s Creed maybe?

TehPhilosopher 12 December, 2011 @ 11:30 am   5

Doesn’t look very Hitman-y. Barging in like Chow-Yun Fat in a John Woo movie is not exactly Hitman-type gameplay. The only thing missing was holding the guns sideways.

I know you guys have to appeal to the lowest common denominator in the trailer I hope you didn’t succumb to that in game design. What you showed was Mass Murderer, not Hitman. I’ll have to wait for the reviews to see if there’s still a possibility to do the missions as Silent Assassin (ie. only kill the mark, don’t even raise suspicions).

And this is coming from someone who considers Hitman the best game series of all time.

ShadowDoGGG 12 December, 2011 @ 1:14 pm   6

Assassino!

P-Stringer08 12 December, 2011 @ 2:23 pm   7

Wow! Looks awesome, Hitman 2 was one of my favourite games ever – cannot wait for this!

ALhammadi51 12 December, 2011 @ 2:35 pm   8

nice

The best thing about the Hitman games was the freedom to complete assassinations in the way the player wants, but the more I see of this game the more I find the gameplay taking a much more linear route. I do hope that isn’t the case when the game is released, but I have a gut feeling that this is not the Hitman game everyone is wanting…

cant wait for this

Remember that previous Hitman has had very action filled trailers to

i cant wait fr this game im screeming atm if it doesnt hurry up im going to die

jakster123x 12 December, 2011 @ 4:09 pm   13

Saw this on the VGAs, looking good.

European_Gamer 12 December, 2011 @ 4:20 pm   14

Who is Diana, is it anyone I should know?

TehPhilosopher 12 December, 2011 @ 4:22 pm   15

#9 exactly. The last thing we want is 47 going all MW3 on us. Will have to wait for the reviews, as I got burned before with IO games (0-day paid content for K&L 2).

This is a stealth game, right? This is Hitman, it does say that. Hard to beleave, it looks… generic shooter crap.

DAYDANNY666 12 December, 2011 @ 9:08 pm   17

PS3 say( this application is not supported ) think its a video?

ZIPLOCK13 14 December, 2011 @ 5:00 am   18

@Fantatier
THATS the beauly of Hitman games ‘you can play them AS YOU CHOOSE’ .
i dont understand what the problem is , ALL other Hitman games could be played in a guns blazing type of way … IF YOU CHOOSE to play that way … & there were many trailers for past Hitman games that were filled with action but it didnt mean YOU had to play like that .