Posted 12:00pm

PlayStation.Blog Recap

That’s another week done and dusted. What was your favourite blog post? I enjoyed the MotorStorm RC online play video and it’s always great to hear more about Aliens: Colonial Marines. Next week’s schedule is still coming together as I write this but I can say that we’ll have a fair bit of PS Vita news and a new PSN game that even I didn’t see coming…

Here’s your recap.

Playstation EU

• Weekend Essentials 111 – The FINAL FANTASY and SOUL CALIBUR series return to PS3 this weekend, whilst a brand new edition of our Level Up quiz celebrates the upcoming launch of PS Vita.
  • First look: Darksiders II – Find out what it’s like to play as the unlikeliest hero on PlayStation 3.
  • Augmented reality on PS Vita – Bring the world into play with PlayStation Vita and dramatically change the world around you using augmented reality…
  • The features of PlayStation Vita – Take a look at the revolutionary features of PlayStation Vita that will change the way you play on the go.

Official PlayStation Magazine - UK

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

151 Comments 7 Author replies
Show oldest first
Juhal_1234 4 February, 2012 @ 12:06 pm   1

Just want a ratchet and clank HD COLLECTION
looking forward to jak and daxter collection

favourite post was that little big planet has over 6 million user generated missions

Still getting no luck from Customer Services about the Jurassic Park codes. Over 7 weeks now and I’m still at square one.

manutreble 4 February, 2012 @ 12:54 pm   3

Im back from holiday from australia for 5 week that psvita lumines-electronic-symphony game looks fun

ruinereraser 4 February, 2012 @ 12:59 pm   4

Thanks for fixing the 14% installation problem in last PSN maintenance, I can finally play my lately bought and PS+ content, and catch up with some demos!

I seriously writing a video game and I need to know I can get an interview

How about a recap of the fact that the playstation store is broken since the “maintenance”?
And how you delayed The Simpsons Arcade till next week so it can be released on all platforms simultaneously- except it came out on XBLA YESTERDAY!!!!

James Gallagher 6 February, 2012 @ 10:36 am

I just spoke with customer services and we have engineers working on a fix for the PS Store issues. I’ll let you know next time I receive an update on the resolution.

When will the PS3 get a new browser and some new music visualisations?

so gutted about my vita pre order now :(

ordered wifi vita and 16 gb card from gamestation and its going to cost £275.

i now see i could get much better deals elsewhere from play and amazon £234 for a game and 8gb card :( if i want to do that i lose my £25 deposit from gamestation and my £2 mem card deposit so hardly makes it worth it to cancel so guess im stuck with gamestation now :(.

before anyone says anything about not shopping around i re pre-ordered the day the pre-order packs came out and there were no offers like this.
gutted because as it stands the only game i can afford when i get it is super stardust delta from store because of the £5 discount so apart from that its going to be used as a psp for a while(i have a few digital psp games to re-download)

SpeckyGeek 4 February, 2012 @ 2:01 pm   9

PS3 STORE IS NOT WORKING !!
IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE !!
IS THIS A COMMON ERROR TO EVERYONE ??
THANKS FOR PS+ BUT NOTHING WORKS ON THE BROKEN PS STORE !!

almighty-slayer 4 February, 2012 @ 3:11 pm   10

My favourite was probably Access. Great job this week! And the sound of Lucy’s voice always brightens my day! :D

Did you find anything out about Vita digital game pricing? I see SCEA have confirmed they will also have a discount on digital versions of games, so SCEE is the only one left to confirm it :) I don’t expect you to confirm it to me right now, but a “there’ll be a post about this on the blog this week” comment would be great :).

Great work mate, as usual. Nice one.

James Gallagher 6 February, 2012 @ 10:47 am

The Access videos really are great and the team does a great job turning them around each and every week.

Not 100% certain the announcement will be this week but I am pushing for it. Stay tuned!

Heyo James, i was wondering when Spyro the dragon (PS1 Game) will come to the PS Store? can you have a word with the store team? thanks.

and yes the PS Store is broken…but im sure it will get fixed :)

Carnivius_Prime 4 February, 2012 @ 4:09 pm   12

PS Store’s working fine for me so it’s not happening to everybody just some unlucky folks.

I can’t access my ‘View Downloads’ bit on the (UK) PSN Store anymore? :(

It says – ‘An error has occurred’
(80023102)
then -
‘No content was found’

+ i can’t seem to download anything if i try & download a demo etc etc?

I wish SONY wouldn’t do maintenance when the PSN Store seemed perfect before LoL;)
(+ i can download things from the USA & Japan PSN Store tho? Hmm Strange)

James Gallagher 6 February, 2012 @ 10:48 am

The engineers are working on fixing this right now. Sorry for the inconvenience and I will let you know as soon as I get an update on the resolution.

thank you for losing my download list sony

Funkyhusky20 4 February, 2012 @ 5:01 pm   15

Does anybody know why psn store isn’t working when you try to download something, but when you view downloads it comes up with error 80023102?

DAYDANNY666 4 February, 2012 @ 5:13 pm   16

Me buy dead island from store download screen is skiped and download list displays error 80023102 rang sony they say the store is under maintenance but that don`t seem true as my 2 brothers playstation on the same network can view there downloads list on there account but not on my account.
Hope that help some people.

Funkyhusky20 4 February, 2012 @ 5:47 pm   19

Oh ok im just wondering when it will be fixed because im really ennoyed as i wanted to play the dlc i was getting

DAYDANNY666 4 February, 2012 @ 5:48 pm   20

I WANNA PLAY DEAD ISLAND!

Would be nice, I guess, if there was an update once in a while that didn’t remove functionality.

Can’t download anything except videos from the store either. This is of course only for my main EU account. Well done, as always, Sony.

wwechelseafan 4 February, 2012 @ 6:47 pm   22

So, XBOX got The Simpsons arcade game yesterday. And we have to wait till next week? :(

ScooterMix 4 February, 2012 @ 7:08 pm   23

Well Im haveing problems with the network and im going to ring up sony towowow or get an awser why i cant downlord anything. If they fix it and lose it all i wont be a happy bunny and make sure they pay out. Not happy :[

The store hasnt been working properly for four days. Terrible service again, Sony.

Funkyhusky20 4 February, 2012 @ 7:20 pm   25

if i loose my downloads i am going to be furious!!!

DAYDANNY666 4 February, 2012 @ 7:50 pm   26

I have over a 1000 downloads

minisgate update time.

day 44 i think.
45 pages on the forum.

the responses people have been getting, when they’ve been getting any, have been beyond a joke.
this would be be a laughable situation if it wasn’t for the thousands of people getting ripped off.

i’m posting this in the hope somebody there realises the legal obligation scee are not fulfilling here.
that means a law you have to obey but are not doing.
that means scee are breaking the law, that means scee are involved in a criminal act.

and trying to change the description after the fact is just fraud.

bandoors_ksa 4 February, 2012 @ 7:59 pm   28

James can you help i can’t checkout the download list on the store it’s always tell me error (80023102)

Nice its not only me( and i deactivate all devices this morning) with media go i can’t access to download list and i can’t buy WT:) doing in those maintenance :)
And stop crying about The Simpsons M$ pay for time exclusive as always
we take this for free :D
Around the clock around the clock………

DAYDANNY666 4 February, 2012 @ 8:22 pm   31

the problem started after the maintenance as the maintenance man invited dee dee back LOL (I would recommend child lock) then invite dee dee LOL

i can’t access my download list either via ps3, wish i’d known about this problem before the store took my money :(

i’m getting this error aswell, as if to make it worse, i only just got my ps3 fixed after the YLOD… sony get your act together

DAYDANNY666 4 February, 2012 @ 8:30 pm   34

I spy with my little eye somthing beging with b

URGENT !!!!!!!!!!!
are u hacked again ????
i buy lots stuf on psn but i have 0 games + dlc in mi download list !!!!!!!
i want redownloading demonhunter game but eror code 80023102.
no content mesage .

James Gallagher 7 February, 2012 @ 9:31 am

Hi everyone, I’ve just heard this morning that our engineers fixed the PS Store problems some of you were experiencing overnight. Everything should be back to normal now.

DAYDANNY666 4 February, 2012 @ 8:59 pm   36

@monoliet Fool, maintenance man invited dee dee

problems i have = slow loading psn tropie slow updates slow
no dlc +games on list i already buy in past

35 jep like other tyme maintenace = biggest hack
so forgive me if i not trust psn. u promoting download games sony ?
make ith work .

DAYDANNY666 4 February, 2012 @ 9:16 pm   39

I bet James Gallagher is out partying LOL

jes them working in lodon ath store download problems from jesterday
but them have lots problems latly , no good advetising.

ScooterMix 4 February, 2012 @ 9:23 pm   41

Since its tkeing so long how about a Free full Game of anyone choice the only ones who affected and includeing me. And Sony should fire person who srew this up because if Sony from japan know who srew this up should get sack.

38 . partying whith his wife ;)

40 = free game ????? i not tink ,
so future = only dowloadebel games = big fail.

DAYDANNY666 4 February, 2012 @ 9:26 pm   44

The maintenace man broke it every time he does a maintenace something don`t work right.

very smarth = he always have new work lol :)

download list workin fine for me so its not a network wide issue, strange

ViolentEVA01 4 February, 2012 @ 11:22 pm   47

I bought FFXIII-2 yesterday with the preorder bonus codes. You let us input the codes and don’t even care if we can’t download them. You don’t even care to let us know about it first, or at all! People can spend money on the store or input their codes even if they can’t download their items and you guys are quite happy to keep your mouths shut and not give any notice to your own customers. Do you realise the popular reputation Sony is building for itself (and you lose old loyal/new customers for), or are you pretending that isn’t happening either? Sort it out.

judgehusler 4 February, 2012 @ 11:30 pm   48

STRANGE!!!
Iv just checked my account and DL list is fine but when checking my old account it has the error.
Very odd considering the account with error was the one used when hacking/outage occurred and the new one was made after and all is fine!!
Was it Andy who stated the reason for late replies few weeks ago was due to emergency meeting? was the meeting about breach in the system (we all know its not been fixed properly) or was it about the sacking of the psn director and 2012 is meant to have big/better changes?!
Not really a surprise as i am very used to errors from PS but all will be fine in due time or there will be another huge loss for sony replacing all missing DLC

DAYDANNY666 4 February, 2012 @ 11:52 pm   49

My brother account works and his is from when hacking/outage occurre.

judgehusler 5 February, 2012 @ 12:02 am   50

Even stranger, who knows whats going on. Like i said i am sure all will get sorted, disappointing and an inconvenience to some but surprise it is not!

DAYDANNY666 5 February, 2012 @ 12:03 am   51

We all feel ROBBED I should be playing dead island now but no store take my money and thats all she wrote

jetpacksheep 5 February, 2012 @ 12:29 am   52

POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE FOR MORTAL KOMBAT VITA its saying 27th of April here

my account was set up in 2007 so doubt its anything to do with that

ViolentEVA01 5 February, 2012 @ 1:03 am   54

I don’t know about other people but today is when I got to redeem those codes and play that game, I don’t understand why we could put in our codes but the download promt thing didn’t come up, then i coudln’t see my download list..a friend of mine also in the UK said his download list was fine. so yeah =\
Some official little line from them is all it would take to inform people of a problem. Sure PSN has had a tough time recently but most of the time its fine

shedboy90 5 February, 2012 @ 2:39 am   55

@judgehusler
i need to talk to u
tell me when u can

DAYDANNY666 5 February, 2012 @ 4:56 am   56

Not going bed until it working again I can wait LOL

DUSK-_-WALKER 5 February, 2012 @ 7:01 am   57

@54 same with me, download button missing after a purchase and no list of downloads, what is going on? any mod help?

Nice to see Sony swiftly responding to the situation.

Not.

DAYDANNY666 5 February, 2012 @ 7:39 am   59

PlayStation®Network accounts will soon be renamed Sony Entertainment Network accounts and also there will be a update for PS3 on February 8, 2012 I bet thats when our download list start working again.

wwechelseafan 5 February, 2012 @ 9:13 am   60

All tose xbox players are enjoying The Simpsons arcade game, while us playstation players, have to wait til wednesday :(

Are we 2nd to xbox then? If xbox gets it late, we have to aswell? And they got there Simpsons game 2 days ago. I knew, when i saw The Simpsons arcade game. It was too good to be true.

wwechelseafan 5 February, 2012 @ 9:14 am   61

All *those. Typo..

talktalk1234567 5 February, 2012 @ 9:17 am   62

hi

wwechelseafan 5 February, 2012 @ 9:19 am   63

Please put The Simpsons Arcade Game in the playstation store today!
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Btw, i bought a Perry avatar from the store :)
How does it look? :D

DAYDANNY666 5 February, 2012 @ 10:08 am   64

Download list still not working and all downloads

ScooterMix 5 February, 2012 @ 10:40 am   65

Hi DAYDANNY666 I rang surpport team and they say there working on it and takeing there time. Look like i wont be downlording The Simspons acrade or anything else this Wedsday since might be still down till then. But really thing we should get something free for damm waiting. I hope they fix the error:[

RabidWalker 5 February, 2012 @ 1:36 pm

Hi Scooter,

We have identified the issue that has affected some being able to view their download list and are working to fix this. For the latest updates on this you can check our forums at the following link http://bit.ly/AFbqRQ

Rabid

abdirizak007 5 February, 2012 @ 10:41 am   66

I can´t wait

DAYDANNY666 5 February, 2012 @ 10:42 am   67

@wwechelseafan do you mean the open source blogging engine written in the Ruby programming language by typo?

abdirizak007 5 February, 2012 @ 10:44 am   68

we well get som free :)

wwechelseafan 5 February, 2012 @ 10:45 am   69

I want The Simpsons Arcade game, NOW!!!!

wwechelseafan 5 February, 2012 @ 10:56 am   70

They should atleast drop the price,down a little bit, for The Simpsons Arcade Game. For people, who don’t have ps plus. Maybe bring it down to £6.99. That would be fair. Because i had my hopes up, for getting it last week. And to say sorry, they could atleast, knock the price down a bit.

ScooterMix 5 February, 2012 @ 10:58 am   71

@wwechelseafan Stop moaning you will get the game next week. Me and lot pp still have to wait and we not moaning over a game. Since me and other pp got errors and might have to wait a week for it or 2.

DAYDANNY666 5 February, 2012 @ 11:10 am   72

LOL

Opt1mus76 5 February, 2012 @ 11:35 am   73

There was I going to ask if anyone else was having issues with the store but seems to be most of us. Guess there’ll be another feeble excuse too

wwechelseafan 5 February, 2012 @ 11:45 am   74

@ScooterMix You’re not the boss. So your comment is invalid.

Opt1mus76 5 February, 2012 @ 12:04 pm   75

@wwechelseafan, your continued whining is getting as annoying as CoolRichy’s. If you really can’t wait 3 days then go buy an Xbox.

It seems to me that it was scheduled for 8th February as that was when they originally wanted to ‘sync’ our Plus update with the US but when the uproar caused them to reconsider they changed the update to the 1st but couldn’t get clearance at the last minute to release the game ahead of schedule. Often this is the publisher that stipulates release windows and which formats go first, not Sony. Most of us are grateful its free for Plus subscribers so are willing to wait. Issues of redemption codes (Jurassic Park, Renegade Ops, RE4 avatars, etc) not being sent out and current issues with Store access are more important than your inability to wait one more week for a game

In other news: European version if Twisted Metal delayed because of whining EU SCEE.

Guess I will get the US version instead of a castrated version like they did with Duke Nukem.

wwechelseafan 5 February, 2012 @ 12:27 pm   77

Hey, calm down fellow Cars fan!

I’m just joking around. I’m not being serious.

So, did you enjoy Cars 2? I loved it!

DAYDANNY666 (number 59)

Please give me a link for proof, thanks.

Catkiller1 5 February, 2012 @ 12:47 pm   79

@ DAVIE222

Also I have received an email from Playstation, confirming that it’s just a name change, where we use one login for all things SONY!

Thought you would have known, as it’s on most gaming sites!

i got 0 games + dlc ore advatars
some friends have 2x itims in list
some normal .

i tink some peopel are playing again .
i not hapy

+ sony need to update psn (sen) store every day = like real stores .

also no oficial mesage = 0/10

+ 2 last advatars from rayman i try are not downloaded but red walet symbol = on ???

copoffking 5 February, 2012 @ 2:56 pm   82

im just worried about my one use soul calibur v dlc , , bet i will have to phone up , when the stores up

copoffking 5 February, 2012 @ 3:30 pm   83

well the store is now undergoing maintenance so thats good

ukcrazyguy 5 February, 2012 @ 4:03 pm   84

This is why I dislike digital distribution and dlc, it simply does not work unless it’s run by a competent company. Currently Can’t redownload any games from past purchases, cannot activate dlc codes or online passes. What happens when Sony eventually drop psn in X amount of years? in 10 years time il still be able to boot my dreamcast up or snes etc and play the games I purchased, do you think il be able to play my psn games??? Nope. Digital distribution is bad

84 = +100

Funkyhusky20 5 February, 2012 @ 4:07 pm   86

When will the maintenance be im getting impatient

Funkyhusky20 5 February, 2012 @ 4:08 pm   87

ennoyed

ukcrazyguy 5 February, 2012 @ 4:12 pm   88

Oh and why no official announcement on the blog regarding the problems??? I read on here other day that the blog isn’t here to sort out problems and it’s here to pass news on to customers. Well your not even doing that. Oh I just relised it’s the weekend and a massive worldwide company such as Sony doesn’t work weekends lol. Total joke

chrisandsheva 5 February, 2012 @ 4:48 pm   89

Is there any way to turn down or even off the music that blasts out when your scrolling through your downloads, it only happens in a few games, the blast of music etc, whereas others have regular volume noise, i hate jumping for the tv remote when i scroll into one of these games.. seriously its like the game has taken over the tv and blasts some crappy music out, Not the biggest of problems but still, wouldn’t mind it if i liked the actual music, but its irritating, Also i dont got any problems with the ps store or downloads list, and its on a few accounts.. Though is it definitely a network error, i mean that last firware caused ‘some’ people problems, so if its the actual ps3 your using and not your account then it’ll be even worse, i suppose that’d be easy enough to check if you had access to another (working) system.. Not trying to give anyone nightmares or anything..lol.

chrisandsheva 5 February, 2012 @ 5:28 pm   90

@ James/store team.
Looking through both this blog and the scheduled maintenance for Thursday! i have to ask you, How hard is it to put some announcement up on the XMB?..on the whats new part say, Seriously, is this a hard or complicated/expensive thing to do,?.. I and i guess many others would like to know the reasons (if any) that this part of the XMB couldn’t be used to maybe let people know there ‘could’ be a problem with the store, or any other part of the (usually great) psn service.. mind you with All the adverts for the vita currently on there i guess most people wouldn’t look there.. No i think that you’s should consider warning us of ‘possible’ problems in the whats new section, unless like i asked theres a good reason this couldn’t happen.

not gonna lie, SCEE is AWFULL.

all theese problems like that payday codes problems, and the jarasick park codes problems, and not the ps store messing up? and comon James i know its not apart of your job but [Deleted] answer more comments!!!! i know SCEE in a small team but EMPLOY MORE PEOPLE!!
lol i bet the modarators will take this comment down but then again its a weekend so SCEE gets the day off while others work! yay :D

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER SCEE!

p.s: i might as well leave the blog and go to IGN instead.

if i get suspended for this im gonna rage at customer service, and why? BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH.

DAYDANNY666 5 February, 2012 @ 6:31 pm   92

Sony has the best supprot staff ever and do keep you well upto date on whats happeing every blue moon.

DAYDANNY666 5 February, 2012 @ 6:35 pm   93

Maintenance man needs to slip and die on a banana peal or slip and break his neck on a well plaed banana peal

“An issue with download lists” means: you pay, but you cannot download. Well, at least it is identified. Let’s have it fixed, now.

@RabidWalker: “Some”? It’s everyone who doesn’t use the US store for their main account. You know, that “rest of the world” thing that’s going on on the telly?

But good to see the EU team have their priorities in order. Sony in general, really, you are relentless with the way you impress us. With the magnificent video-store, the great 1 dollar == 1 euro == 1 pound conversion rates. Not to mention the “oops, half – or all – of what you thought you paid for is now gone. Tough luck! But it’s covered in our presumptuously legally binding user-agreement. Enjoy your great Sony experience!”.

Player42791 5 February, 2012 @ 8:21 pm   96

@fleinn
By “some” RabidWalker did mean only EU customers. Not everybody with an EU account is suffering from this problem.

According to the forum nobody has lost anything it’s just the downloads you can’t access but everything is still in your transaction history.
Anybody looking for a bit of piece of mind can go to
Account Management>Transaction Management>Transaction History
on the XMB
If you paid for something and it’s in there then you should be able to download it once the download lists are back up.

Maxdamage999 6 February, 2012 @ 5:04 am   97

Well this is lame,i can’t download anything cos it says you have already bought this item yet i am pressing on download,plus i have no history on the things i have bought,hope this thing gets sorted or i will have to go on my ps2 with zero errors xD

Funkyhusky20 6 February, 2012 @ 7:47 am   98

Come on sony!

I got the widely discussed problems to.. I am from the Netherlands! So It are a lot of different regions all together experiencing the same problems.

I am able to put money in my account! I can purchase something from the store and it confirms that the purchase was made!

After this I am unable to download my items from the store! When will this be resolved? Is this because there is a big switch coming up PSN to SEN..

SEN= for a better supported global network in video, music etc.

Before last 18 hour scheduled maintenance Everything worked as normal bought a new ps3 slim 320GB. Synced it with my old FAT through a UTP cable.. After the maintenance everything went to …

Bumblebee 6 February, 2012 @ 10:24 am   100

It’s an absolute disgrace that this problem with downloads hasn’t been fixed, and also that once again communications between Sony and their customers is so poor, we have to search around for news on this. It should be front page of this blog, with a warning and an apology. I paid for stuff I can’t get to, and there’s no hint of when it would be available. Can you imagine if all stores worked like this?

Customer: Hello, I’d like my daily paper and a pint of milk please.
Shop: Okay, that will be £1.75, [takes money]. Thanks.
[pause]
Customer: So… where are my goods?
Shop: I don’t know.
Customer: But I just paid for them. You took my money.
Shop: Yep.
Customer: So, can I have my goods please?
Shop: You’ll just have to keep coming back and seeing if we’ll let you have them.
Customer: What? Any idea when they’ll be available?
Shop: ………
Customer: HELLO?
Shop: ………
Customer: Oh I’ve had enough of this! From now on I will shop with your rival! They may be an evil, giant corporation but at least they know how to treat their customers!
Shop: [whistles while drumming fingers on counter]
Customer: ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?
Shop: [starts painting nails]

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 10:50 am   101

Wednesday when the PS3 gets an update

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 10:57 am   102

its not just the download list for me but the Services list to so things like music unlimited

@Bumblebee

You captured what I’m thinking perfectly in your post!

Dante_Zero 6 February, 2012 @ 11:03 am   104

just some feed back for the blog james, though not sure you’ll read it on page 3.

Can you change the blog from grey to fully black as it think the blog would stand out more. I think that the weekly recsp should be posted on a saturday with a weekly caption competition post on a sunday. i think those ideas while small would improve the blog greatly. I’d also like to see a comunity review blog post too where members of the comunity can submit a review (weekly/bi-weekly). The best review of that week gets posted on a Sunday too. I think with a comunity review and caption content on a sunday it would keep more people coming back to the blog over the weekend. Anyway just thought i’d put those ideas out there.

@ James Gallagher

Thanks for the reply;) 99.9% of the time PSN is perfect + i got loads of other PS3 stuff to play in the meantime:P

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 11:05 am   106

Download list and service list are broken (something that does not work as intended to is broken) just in case they understand the word broken LOL

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 11:11 am   107

@Carl-G PSN was down for over month im sure that takes a big % away from your 99.9%

Chr15toff3e 6 February, 2012 @ 11:14 am   108

They lose out just as much as us, because if we can’t buy, then they don’t get any money. Simple as that. I am beginning to lose faith with Sony, and I’m not just saying that just for this. If they can do this damage with just doing maintenance, it probably won’t stop there. It has made me consider in not buying future Sony game consoles. And I have always been a big fan of Playstation, but SCEE’s poor customer service and stuff like this happening has changed my mind somewhat.

Not angry. Just dissapointed.

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 11:21 am   109

@Chr15toff3e you fool they take your money then don`t let you download there winning

Chr15toff3e 6 February, 2012 @ 11:27 am   110

@DAYDANNY666

Well, you then know not to buy anything then after you can’t download, IDIOT! You don’t keep buying stuff do you. Unless you do? Maybe that’s just your style.

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 11:27 am   111

LOL next update for the PS3 it won`t be you can now to this it will be you now can`t do this LOL

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 11:37 am   112

NO you twonk

Chr15toff3e 6 February, 2012 @ 11:37 am   113

@daydanny666

If you want to keep on buying stuff when you know that you won’t get it, then that’s your problem. There’s always one that doesn’t understand. Just keep on clicking on the “buy” button, you’ll soon understand that way. :) LOL

teecee14 6 February, 2012 @ 11:40 am   114

Why is there still no further details on the Vodafone deals with the 3G PS Vita?

All we know about is that there’s a SIM card in the box but no idea if it requires a monthly contract or it’s pay as you go or if there’s any complementary data access provided.

The Vita’s release is just over two weeks away and we’ve not heard anything about this since November, the above information will affect which model of the Vita I will pre-order.

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 11:48 am   115

@Chr15toff3e

you said they lose as we can`t buy (fool)
then you said I don`t understand (you TWONK)

I did not konw that sony was gunna rob me as i added the money to my wallet and then got dead island to find it skips the download sreen then the download list don`t work. (thats why I rewarded you with the title Fool and TWONK because you earned them LOL)

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 11:53 am   116

Vodafone deals with the 3G PS Vita
250MB of data – $14.99/month

2GB of data – $25/month

(http://www.gamezone.com/news/ps-vita-3g-data-plan-costs-revealed-were-there-the-whole-time)

Chr15toff3e 6 February, 2012 @ 12:05 pm   117

@DAYDANNY666

Are you rain man? I said that I won’t be buying anything else because I can’t download it. I know that it takes your money. You then stop buying content if you don’t receive it, dont you? So then Sony lose out in the end until they fix it. Is that clear enough for you?

If you’re just looking for the last word, then go ahead and post again, because if you can’t understand why you don’t buy anything else, then you are more stupid that I thought you were.

But seriously. Have you thought of changing your gamertag to DANNYDAYCARE? Because seeing that you can’t comprehend as to why you stop purchasing content after you don’t receive the intial DLC, you definitely need it.

That name does suits you. :)

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 12:11 pm   118

They lose out just as much as us, because if we can’t buy

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 12:13 pm   119

its ps3 we don`t have gamertag and you can not change your network ID

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 12:15 pm   120

Chr15toff3e 6 February, 2012 @ 12:19 pm   121

@DANNYDAYCARE

Danny’s doctor: I’m sorry Daniel, there’s no medication to cure stupidness. ;)

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 12:20 pm   122

@Chr15toff3e

I don`t care as I have £2000 spare that i will make a new account and just buy everything again LOL where you will have to give up just shows how poor you are.

Chr15toff3e 6 February, 2012 @ 12:27 pm   123

@DANNYDAYCARE

Good for you danny! Good for you! Shame you can’t use that money for a labotomy. You need one.

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 12:28 pm   124

YOur trying to hard LOL

Ahum!!! stop trolling..

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 12:34 pm   126

I`m sorry Chr15toff3e I may have hit a Royal nerve and don`t want to make you too angry you might pop and smash somethihng like a toy and then where would we be.

Chr15toff3e 6 February, 2012 @ 12:44 pm   127

@DAYDANNY666

No problem. I’ve enjoyed it. I’ve never fed a troll before.

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 12:52 pm   128

Your still a fool and a TWONK

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 12:54 pm   129

They lose out just as much as us, because if we can’t buy, then they don’t get any money. LOL you fool

Somebody please cage the troll!

Chr15toff3e 6 February, 2012 @ 12:57 pm   131

DANNYDAYCARE

Don’t worry Danny. Eddie Murphy will look after you. He’ll explain everything to you.

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 1:01 pm   132

Sony are the idiots Chr15toff3e they should have told me that the ps store is broken don`t use it but no we won`t tell you anything and let you get robbed and also you a lie

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 1:04 pm   133

Chr15toff3e you don`t understand you tolled me that you can`t buy from the store and sony are missing out then tolled me I don`t understand

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 1:09 pm   134

@Chr15toff3e

You are being very foolish and showing signs of mental retardation and also you are a very senseless person LOL

DAYDANNY666 6 February, 2012 @ 1:11 pm   135

@Chr15toff3e
I would say your a person with very low intelligence.

chrisandsheva 6 February, 2012 @ 1:20 pm   136

If you just leave money in your online wallet Sony will make money of that (apparently), so sony can never be in a loser situation, it may only be a few percent off pennies or pounds etc, but times that by the (is it) 90 odd million psn accounts, which i’d guess most of choose to Not use a debit card.. Well i have to wonder if they’d actually make more from people Not spending their money, if its allready in, than they do on games/content sales. Am sure it’s not a secret, so i’d be interested in looking over those figures, And obviously how they earn interest off the combined psn wallets, daily, weekly..
Need to see figures and facts but would love to know the avarage global weekly/daily return that sce/sony pocket.. Not saying i’m against this, but if it’s true then i would like to ‘maybe’ see a slice of that returned, just like other business and banks do with investors.

see my 15 Pounds in my psn store wallet do i lose that?

chrisandsheva 6 February, 2012 @ 4:15 pm   138

@ ACNO1
Someone from scee posted yesterday that, even if you can’t access the store or your paid for downloads, there all still there along with any money you have, it’s just a problem for ‘some’ people to access, but once everything is fixed then everything you have will return/still be there.
I have been lucky, for once, as i can still download everything, but obviously haven’t attempted to buy nothing, untill i know it’s back to 100%.

monoliet 6 February, 2012 @ 4:29 pm   139

lol , whath have psn ( sen ) en skyrym in community
= ………………………… lots of bugs en need lots more patches ;)

chrisandsheva 6 February, 2012 @ 4:39 pm   140

@ monoliet
haha, that is very true indeed, i have owned skyrim since November, but only played 90 minutes because i know it will break, i hope that both skyrim and psn get some good patches soon.

Bumblebee 6 February, 2012 @ 6:04 pm   141

I’ve paid about 160 hours of Skyrim now and it’s not broken for me. I rarely see lag, I get the odd crash on loading screens but it’s worth putting up with for such an amazing experience. So don’t be scared, just jump in with both feet.

I don’t suppose there’s any news on whether the PSN Store is working properly now or not? Surprise, surprise, Sony are keeping quiet.

I just want to know if I’ll be able to play the Dead Island DLC tonight or if I should just sod off straight down the pub. Y’know, instead of wasting my time. Something that Sony seem to have no problem doing.

whats up with the psn store!!! i cant download nothing or check my previous downloads. it just brings up a message saying AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. (80023102)… can anyone tell me whats happening??? is sony fixing the problem or what???

copoffking 6 February, 2012 @ 8:05 pm   143

all we know is there working on the store but nothing else

Bumblebee 6 February, 2012 @ 10:56 pm   144

Yeah, it’s been off since Friday (Thursday if you count the “maintenance” that broke it in the first place). So far, as usual, Sony’s customers are in the dark once again.

If you’re lucky you might find a link somewhere to a forum thread that tells you… not a lot.

All that is required is for ONE PERSON somewhere to put a post on the blog that says “PS Store is faulty for now, please don’t try to make a purchase as you won’t be able to download it until we fix the error”. It is astonishing that they can’t manage it. How many people work at Sony? Six? Four? And two of them are stuck in snow somewhere. Another one forgot his password that will allow him to make blog posts, and Kaz Hirai is out celebrating his promotion somewhere. Come Wednesday he’ll pop back in to the office to a ton of emails and will say something along the lines of “wtf is the PSN?”

I’ve been PlayStation since PS1, have around 100 boxed games and so I’m pretty brand loyal… but I am getting SO tired of them stretching my patience.

shedboy90 7 February, 2012 @ 3:39 am   145

if any1 has catkiller1 or judgehusler on their friend list tell them i need to talk to them
help would be most appreciated

Maxdamage999 7 February, 2012 @ 8:11 am   146

I find it really odd that both of my brothers ps3′s that are slim ones work fine with being able to download buy stuff see list etc,but my old fat ps3 is the only one suffering the can’t download any game or can’t see the download list,this is kinda using up my ps+ time for saying its been a few days now for me and i really wanted to play some of them sega games that got put up :(,will be super lame with the update coming out tomorrow and this is still going on >.<

I would love to see more information on MLB the show.. it’s almost time for the new season. With that start there will be a new editon of MLB the show..

A stable game from Sony.. Now I know I am a baseball fanatic but could it hurt to cover this game on the blog?

Iamtheone10000 7 February, 2012 @ 1:44 pm   148

GOOD Morning I wish playstation wood start game rentals.all new games please..

Working again now, it seems. Swift job – once the tech-team was engaged? After they were sent on vacation right after the maintenance, I mean.. Not like anything could have gone wrong after migrating a database. That practically never happens.

chrisandsheva 9 February, 2012 @ 9:45 pm   150

Anyone got Mafia2 off the store. as i can’t hear the cutscenes.

chrisandsheva 9 February, 2012 @ 9:51 pm   151

As i was saying.
Has anyone else had Mafia2 from the store?, as i got it last night but all the cutscenes have no noise, am just posting this here in case, as no-one else seems to have mentioned it am not sure if its the game or my ps3 so if anyone has or hasn’t got problems with it can you post about it.