Posted 11 February

PlayStation.Blog Recap

Here’s your recap:

Playstation EU

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

28 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

uncleniccius 11 February, 2012 @ 12:34 pm   1

Can we expect a story about vita prices next week? It’s not because we want to nag, it’s just because we need to know if it fit’s our budget! CAN’T WAIT TILL THE 22ND!

Will the EU Vita store go up early like the US one did? The US one opened up a week before the early bundle. Would be sweet to see the EU store go up a week before the release on the 22nd.

Can we expect a new music visualisation for PS3 (I assume Vita will have some as well) in the near future?

PS2 CLASSIC on europe store
and ratchet and clank HD collection

SERIOUSLY I AM GOING TO KEEP POSTING THIS UNTIL I GET ANSWERS!!!!!!!!

Any upcoming Binary Domain posts from SEGA in the coming weeks? They usually promote the Yakuza series on here quite a lot and it’s from the same developer and publisher but SEGA seem to have been quite quiet about it.

Like everyone else I’m also excited for the Vita launch, not long now :)

ShiptarPsycho 11 February, 2012 @ 1:32 pm   6

Can some blog manager or moderator confirm why we don`t have any 3G bundles yet at least in UK? I pre-ordered 3G version, later many WIFI Vita bundles announces with memory cards and free games, and also hear that if you buy from Vodafone store you get a game and a memory card too, but nothing from the game stores yet! We are are a loyal PS gamers, buy pre-ordering a staff we should get some privileges not the middle finger. It is just enough to know if there will be any 3G bundles on launch or not?

Someone I know got their PSVita today with 2 games. How is that possible?

almighty-slayer 11 February, 2012 @ 1:56 pm   8

Hey James! Great week on the blog as usual, good work. Glad to see that Frobisher Says! Will be free. It looks great fun :)

@6 I know Amazon have a great 3G offer going, 3G/Wifi Vita, 8gb memory card and a selected game from a list of 6 for £264.99. Here’s the link (if it doesn’t get removed) http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-Vita-Wi-Fi-3G/dp/B004ISLDVA/ref=sr_1_3_det?ie=UTF8&qid=1328968677&sr=8-3

@7 That person most likely got his Vita shipped overseas from Japan which launched over there back in December.

I have a question myself which I hope I can word right haha. Will PS+’ers be able to jump straight on Far Cry 2 if they download the full game trial today then the full game unlock which will be free for PS+ on Wednesday?

cthulhu85 11 February, 2012 @ 3:06 pm   10

@7: Could also be a store error. The place I pre-ordered my Vita did a mistake and shipped it a couple of days ago so that I got it yesterday. Though without games or a memory card…. But it was sweet nevertheless to be able to set it up pre-launch :)

@ShiptarPsycho

As Alex-1124 said Amazon is a good choice at £264.99.

Another is Gamestop.co.uk. It has a 3G vita, a 16gb memory card and a choice of games which include Uncharted as Amazon don’t seen to do. This is £325.99 with delivery.

Play.com has the same offer as Gamestop but with a 8gb memory card for £324.99.

If you want a deal Amazon is a good bet. If you have some coin to invest I would go with Gamestop. A 16gb card will last a long time compared to the 8gb and Uncharted is a good choice.

James (or MusterBuster),

Every pageload on the community forum trough the renewed browser gives a certificate error. Could you look into this?

prycestation3 11 February, 2012 @ 6:26 pm   13

Off topic its about Gran Turismo 5 I sorta have a suggestion for car pack 4: Aston Martin DBS & Aston Martin DB4 which would be great.

JAMES SINCE THE UPDATE THE PS BLOG (ON PS3 BROWSER) HAS BEEN VERRY SLOW! INFACT ITS TOO SLOW!

also i really want Skyrim avatars on ps store

Player42791 12 February, 2012 @ 12:45 pm   15

@James

Will there be a LittleBigPlanet Karting blog post sometime soon?

twistedblack 12 February, 2012 @ 1:42 pm   16

@Alex-1124

Thanks for the link to Amazon bundle offer, I originally had my 3G Vita pre-ordered with Amazon but cancelled when I realised you don’t get the pre-order bundle off them and went with Play.com

Now since I pre-ordered with Play I’ve been keeping a close eye on the prices as mine is a bundle of £324.99 with a 8gb memory card and Fifa. As such I probably wouldn’t receive any further discounts. I had a further dig around PLay after your post and found that they are now offering a Vita + free 8gb memory card at £268.99. so now I’ve cancelled another pre-order and added Fifa to that making me a saving of £16 ahead of my previous bundle (add to that the free pre-order pack which Amazon don’t offer.

So this is me happy again. :)

Link for the play.com offer below.

wwechelseafan 12 February, 2012 @ 5:51 pm   17

Will there ever be a Spider-Man game in the playstation store?

ibRahiM_TurkeY 13 February, 2012 @ 6:32 am   18

Psn id. İbRahiM_TurkeY

Hi James,

I will just keep on asking if you don’t mind. I still have high hopes for a release of MLB ths show in the Europe territory! Do you know who could make this happen?

Even if this won’t be possible a blogpost about the game would be nice. Just to show off what a Playstation exclusive baseball game has to offer!

sheengrtr 13 February, 2012 @ 9:49 am   20

is there any chance of gravity rush being a physical release in europe?that’s the only way me and many of my friends can buy it,plz reply!

nice

What’s up with the comments this week, there’d usually be about three hundred unanswered questions by today?

guitardevil6 13 February, 2012 @ 6:28 pm   23

Is the comics store coming back when the Vita launches??

*sarcasm rant on.. Real nice to see that the level of interaction on this blog!*sarcasm rant off

Catkiller1 14 February, 2012 @ 10:00 am   25

If anyone is interested, Play.com are selling Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7, for £17.99 today only! ;)

Catkiller1 14 February, 2012 @ 10:26 am   26

Fingers crossed that EU PLUS Members receive the same level as content, as the US will this week!

Hello Can you please Put assassin’s creed bloodlines in the power sale for Half price. I know this is off the topic but i really need it. Please Reply back to me

Thanks

This blog keeps logging me off.
Before the latest TOS change it kept me logged in for ~2 weeks…