Posted 19 March

In The SingStore On 21 March: Adele, Beastie Boys And Starship!

Hello there SingStar fans,

Nina is on holiday this week so I’m bringing you the latest SingStore update.

Let’s check out what’s in the update this week! We have all the songs from the surprise Christmas Adele song pack as singles for you but don’t forget that ‘Chasing Pavements‘ is also already available in the SingStore.

Adele_Someone Like You

I hear that (or rather Nina tells me) Extrabreit is a real classic in German speaking countries so I hope you’re pleased about that…. German speakers. And even if you don’t speak the language, maybe just try it out? Could be fun, and very confusing for your friends.

If you’d like to stick with the English language stuff though I recommend you go for the Beastie Boys, Kim Wilde or even Starship which are all great party tracks to get things moving.

Starship_Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Beastie Boys_You Gotta Fight For Your Right

Right, that’s it for me for now, enjoy the songs and see you again soon!

Chris

In English
Adele Cold Shoulder
Adele Hometown Glory
Adele Rolling In The Deep
Adele Set Fire To The Rain
Adele Someone Like You
Beastie Boys (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party)
Kim Wilde You Keep Me Hangin’ On
Matt Cardle Starlight
Melissa Etheridge Like The Way I Do
Starship Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now
The Undertones My Perfect Cousin
In Danish
Sarah Okay
In German
Extrabreit Flieger, Grüß Mir Die Sonne

Track has previously been released on a disc.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

14 Comments 4 Author replies
Show oldest first

Carnivius_Prime 19 March, 2012 @ 5:42 pm   1

That Kim Wilde song, and even more so, THAT Starship song take me right back to my childhood. Ah, happy days totally oblivious of what life was to bring my way.

airspice 19 March, 2012 @ 6:01 pm   2

Hi Chris/Nina:

Is there any chance of having the Dancestarparty songs in the disc released as songs for Singstar? It would be cool to be able to play with some of the tracks there.

residentSteve 19 March, 2012 @ 6:01 pm   3

Not adele rubbish singer boring and has for the beastie boys some the worst music totally over rated rubbish.

Chris Bruce 20 March, 2012 @ 9:44 am

Ouch. Maybe something else for you then? Matt Cardle, X-Factor winner maybe…. millions can’t be wrong… can they?

Oh, so sad to see such great updates and not even Singtore in my country PSN….

Hi Nina
Sooo glad that Adele has been released as singles, as we LOVE Rolling in the Deep. Just a quick question – have the dance add ons now been stopped or will there be more?

Chris Bruce 20 March, 2012 @ 9:45 am

We haven’t got any dance add-ons lined up at the moment I’m afraid.

ObroniGuy 19 March, 2012 @ 10:01 pm   6

If Singstar release a Beastie Boys song, it should be “Sabotage” – film-clip wise, their best song !

I’m still waiting for much of the backcatalogue from PS2, so many good songs that I haven’t done in years because I gave my PS2 away when I got a PS3.

Graffin_UK 20 March, 2012 @ 5:30 am   7

It’s an alright update.

What’s happened to the “You Decide” poll on Facebook though? The new one went up with Pop, Rock and some other genre and it was taken down just a few days later.

Any word on when we’ll get the discounted 80′s songs from last month’s “You Decide” vote?

Chris Bruce 20 March, 2012 @ 9:47 am

Hello,

We’re still awaiting the final word from some of our colleagues as to when we can put the latest discounted songs up…. it should be soon though.

That will be the last of the discounted tracks for a little while, apologies if there has been any confusion.

Commandofin 20 March, 2012 @ 12:05 pm   8

Hello,

When will you add more Prodigy and Pendulum videos? At least in Finland I can only watch 1 Pendulum video and few Prodigy’s videos which are the latest ones, no Firestarter, Breathe etc.
When can we watch them.
If not added please add U2′s Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me video. (The batman one XD).

Quite a good one even though its a bit of a con using already released Adele songs there to fill it up and make it seem like a big update, but people really want some modern songs Singstar! Like new Gaga, Nicki Minaj!!, new Chris Brown, Aaliyah, Bruno Mars, Birdy, new Britney, Jessie J, Rihanna, ED SHEERAN! If you see the We Sing Pop Hits tracklist:

They have amazing songs there I really want! Even better than what you have, if they can do that then why cant you?!

BUT MOST OF ALL I REALLY WANT REBECCA BLACK – FRIDAY
lOVE IT OR HATE IT ITS A KARAOKE CLASSIC!!

Tommy_s82 21 March, 2012 @ 11:38 am   10

Isn’t there gonna be any songs from Bruce Springsteen and Creedence Clearwater Revival on singstar?

and The Connells – ’74-’75, Status Quo – In the army now….and many many more =)

cpfc1972 22 March, 2012 @ 1:30 pm   11

I got the Party pack and wireless microphones, an dhave downloaded a dozen tracks so far but when entering the code to try and get the Adele singles that were released yesterday, they are not there either in A-Z or New Releases

Hi! When i was going throw my songlist a few songs where gone due copyright issues, the message i got was to erase them from the list by option and the re-download from the singstore, but now they arenĀ“t on my shop history!? How do i solve this plz?

Sweapon_alex 25 March, 2012 @ 11:36 pm   13

is there going to be a “singstar – dancestar” update to make compaible the song of one game to another?