Posted 31 March
At this time of year I like to enjoy the outdoors and, with relatively few new game releases, catch up on titles I have missed or haven’t gotten around to. This weekend I’m thinking of taking a look at From Dust or Vanquish. Any other ideas?
I’m on a business trip next week but will still be around to keep the blog up to date and answer as many queries as I can on our @PlayStation EU Twitter feed. Also, take a look at the Dying2win competition that’s happening on facebook, where you can win PS Vita consoles and games just for doing a bit of watching and clicking. Worth a punt.
Here’s your recap:
- AU FIFA IWC Heat Winners Announced – Australian Live Event of the FIFA Interactive World Cup for 2012 kicked off, with pre-qualifying heats staged at EB Games stores across Australia.
- ModNation Racers Road Trip: Out And About! – Give it a play or two and you’ll be sold. The game speaks for itself!
- PlayStation Store Spring Sale – Spring Savings Sale started on 28th March and lasts until the 11th April.
- BioShock Infinite: Meet The Siren – It’s now time to reveal the fourth and final installment of our Heavy Hitter series
- Dedicated Server Rentals Coming To PlayStation 3 – Want to enable friendly fire? Done. Want to only allow spawning on your squad leader? Make it happen.
- Five Things We Learned At EVE Online Fan Fest – At the DUST 514 keynote last week we saw perhaps the most tangible interaction so far…
- PlayStation Home: Boats And Beats – Wardrobe that will keep you “cool,” highly sought-after Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Headphones, and the perfect accessory for the Ninja that has everything.
- Sack It To Me: The Sackies, BAFTAs, Journey Costume And More – The votes are now in, we’ve counted them up and we’re now ready to announce the winners!
- BurgerTime World Tour And Arc The Lad II Debut Today – We hope there are many fans of both! Read on and you’ll see what each game has to offer.
- PlayMemories Studio Launches Today On PS Store And At No Cost To PS Plus Members – Throwing even more value at you in the shape of PlayMemories Studio!
- ‘Heads-Up’ Game Store Update 28th March 2012 – Here’s some new additions to hold the interest of a few of you.
- Doc Clock Coming To PlayStation Store – This is your opportunity to join Doc Clock and his super sarcastic robot companion, SACK, on their first time-travelling adventure.
- ‘Heads-Up’ PlayStation Plus Update – 4th April 2012 – An update hopefully you felt was worth waiting for and that kept with the quality you expect this year!
- Journey Breaks PSN Sales Records – The personal connection between the work and the players, is the most real and priceless reward.
- Wheels Of Destruction Weapon Guide – Players who know class-based shooters like Unreal Tournament and Team Fortress 2 will instantly feel at home.
- Access Episode 27 – With chilling survival horror Silent Hill: Downpour as Game of the Week!
- Get Wrecked This Weekend! – Nearly three years after deciding to develop Wrecked it’s finally on release and available to play.
- Assassin’s Creed III Q&A: Revolution (And Evolution) – Focus is shifted to the desperate, bloody days of the American Revolution in a story that spans 30 years.
- The Weekend Debate – Future Multiplayer – What is the future of multiplayer?
- Weekend Essentials 119 – Experience a Silent Hill scare, battle Naruto ninjas and then relax with a round of golf on PlayStation this weekend.
- 10 great things about WRECKED – Revenge Revisited – Take WRECKED – Revenge Revisited on PlayStation 3 for an unforgettable spin with developer Supersonic Software’s top 10 highlights.
- 10 of the Best: PS3 games chosen by the PlayStation Community – The votes are in – find out which PS3 games the PlayStation Community has enjoyed the most over the past five years.
- Game On – Enjoy some of the recent PlayStation surprises this week with LittleBigPlanet Karting and the new Resistance: Burning Skies trailer.
- Shuhei Yoshida answers your PS Vita questions – Your queries on what the future holds for PlayStation Vita are answered by the president of SCE Worldwide Studios.