Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 4:00pm

A Magical Tale Begins With This New Sorcery Trailer

Hi everyone, as we move closer to launch next month, I’m pleased to share the latest trailer for Sorcery.

In this Story Trailer, join legendary wizard Dash in a magical tale from deep within the Faerie Kingdom. As his apprentice Finn ventures into unknown lands, he unleashes the fury of the twisted and vengeful Nightmare Queen.

FF72FF76

FG1Poly1

I hope you enjoy it!

Be sure to check out eu.playstation.com to find out more about Sorcery.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

10 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
SergioDaly 16 April, 2012 @ 5:35 pm   1

Looks very good. waiting for the release impatiently.

Maria Dixon 16 April, 2012 @ 5:48 pm   2

Glad you like it SergioDaly. :)

Worfthedog 16 April, 2012 @ 10:41 pm   3

Looking forward to this for so very very very long!

Looks great, glad you went with the more grown up look.

Paul.

aditikhan123 17 April, 2012 @ 8:47 am   4

its seems to be good i like it one should visit http://www.bigyouthworld.com for latest news and more updates

Huono_peleis 17 April, 2012 @ 9:29 am   5

Will Barbie, Ken and Justin Bieber be unlockable characters?

darylsdn 17 April, 2012 @ 9:39 am   6

Looks awesome! *_*

Lookes like a full and deep game. Would be a first for a motion game.
Unfortunately my artritis restrics my movement so I won´t be able to play it.

ShadowGandalf 17 April, 2012 @ 3:57 pm   8

I’ve been tracking this game for a while. It’ll be good to have a new use for my Move, which, since I finished Tumble, is currently gathering dust.

WELSHDRAGON_74 18 April, 2012 @ 12:33 pm   9

LOOKS AND SOUNDS EPIC….. THE MOVE IS MADE FOR THIS GAME CANT WAIT TO PLAY THIS I DNT THINK MY GIRLFRIEND WILL BE HAPPY THO WHEN I START SWINGING MY ARMS AROUND WHEN I ENCOUNTER A TROLL AND KNOCK OFF ONE OF HER PRECIOUS PORCELAIN FIGURINES LOL BUT MAYBE IT IS A GOOD THING AS I AM SURROUNDED BY THE DAMN THINGS ITS LIKE LIVING IN GOD DAMN DOLLS HOUSE SHHHH DNT LET MY GF HEAR ME SAYING SMASHING HER FIGURINES IS A GOOD THING LOL AS SHE MITE GET THE IDEA TO SMASH MY PS3 AS SHE SAYS I LOVE AND GIVE MY PS3 MORE ATTENTION THEN HER HMMMM DIFFICULT CHOICE OR IS IT??? DO I LOVE MY PS3 MORE IF I COULD SLEEP WITH IT MAYBE LOL

browf2000 20 April, 2012 @ 10:23 pm   10