Posted 3:38pm

Step Into The TARDIS From May 23rd With Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock

The wait is over! We are very pleased to announce that Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock will be available to download globally for the PS3 on the PlayStation Network from Wednesday, May 23rd and at UK retail outlets from May 25th. We really appreciate your patience as we’ve been making sure the game is perfect for all you eager fans!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

26 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Cube1701 14 May, 2012 @ 4:04 pm   1

If I buy the PS3 version though the PlayStation Store, will I be able to download the Vita version for free when it comes out?

Also, are there any plans for this on PS+?

LAClennell 14 May, 2012 @ 4:05 pm   2

I have my limited physical copy preodered at play.com ready for day of release

Cant wait to play this. I’m a big Doctor Who fan, WOOT! :D

Tuffcub 14 May, 2012 @ 4:05 pm   3

When is the PS Vita version out?

LAClennell 14 May, 2012 @ 4:05 pm   4

*preordered* i hate this keyboard at times [>_<]

SoundableObject 14 May, 2012 @ 4:06 pm   5

You might want to add that the Vita version is out on 13th June.

Alex-1124 14 May, 2012 @ 4:08 pm   6

What’s the price going to be?

What?I thought this was going to be a psn game? (also looks like a psn game).

Oh scratch my comment. Forgot that there was going to be a limited Retail release aswell in UK.

But what will the price be? Will it be buy one get both version?

Carnivius_Prime 14 May, 2012 @ 4:14 pm   9

Can’t wait. Been aching for this game for a while. It should fill that big hole in my soul made by the lack of Doctor Who we’ve had this time of year compared to previous.

GhostViper 14 May, 2012 @ 4:36 pm   10

Really looking forward to this game :D Now I need a TARDIS to jump to the 23.

almighty-slayer 14 May, 2012 @ 4:39 pm   11

Was going to buy it for Vita but not waiting an extra month for it.

kivi95 14 May, 2012 @ 4:49 pm   12

11# 3 weeks.

laticspieman 14 May, 2012 @ 4:53 pm   13

You really should do a bundle of the vita version and the ps3 version. There’s a reason motorstorm rc has sold so many copies.

If your not going to do that their should at least be a plus discount.

ShadowDoGGG 14 May, 2012 @ 5:11 pm   14

Go to hell BBC with your scammy iplayer where we PAY tv licence and only get 7 days catchup.

mafayeu 14 May, 2012 @ 5:35 pm   15

Will the game being avalable on french ps store?

CoolRichy008UK 14 May, 2012 @ 5:42 pm   16

shut up shadowdogg bbciplayer is a free service nothing todo with tv licence so just shut up or il email the bbc & tell them what you said , n it wouldn’t be the 1st time either

almighty-slayer 14 May, 2012 @ 5:46 pm   17

Yes, 3 weeks is basically a month. Thanks for the pedantry though.

yorkypud1976 14 May, 2012 @ 7:10 pm   18

odered my copy from amazon uk, 15 pounds so psn version should be about the same

bluejam 14 May, 2012 @ 7:19 pm   19

#18 logically yes but this is SCEE. probably be another ten quid on top.

Bealinator 14 May, 2012 @ 7:38 pm   20

Good work! Will there be a ‘one price’ policy for PS3 and Vita versions? I would literally struggle to justify buying two identical versions of the same game. Just waaaay too expensive when you add it all up.

But all in all, I cannot wait for this. Should plug the gap untill the incredible Seventh Series.

Such a great francise (although I donĀ“t like the latest doktor) and they make a game that looks like a 2d platformer.
So disapointed.

dirtyCAT79 15 May, 2012 @ 1:05 am   22

Amazing.
Once again ignoring the Vita even exists.

Well done Sony. Way to promote and support your own product.

Any more nails for the coffin?

Huono_peleis 15 May, 2012 @ 12:18 pm   23

2D platformer with a movie/tv-lisence. That takes me back and not in good way.

@ coolrichy

actually the BBC iplayer is a FREE service for those that PAY their TV license

wanting to make threats against a license payer who is dissatisfied with a service is really dumb considering the fact you admit on a public forum that you in fact do NOT pay a TV license and use the BBC services which you seemingly think are free is something the BBC will be more interested in – the fines for using BBC services (re watching the BBC channels) is quite high for non-license payers such as yourself

considering how you like to abuse/bully/harass numerous people on this forum I think it is quite fitting that someone report you to the BBC – especially by angry license payers that spot someone freeloading the service they pay for

BFHam3378 17 May, 2012 @ 5:41 pm   25

Actually, the TV license only covers Live TV broadcast/streaming. Catch up services are license free but this is going off topic now. lol

Cant wait for the DR Who Game :-D

Tydeus 20 May, 2012 @ 8:56 am   26

What? Is that it? Just a platform game? There is so much more you can do with a Doctor Who game! Doctor Who should be kinda like Sherlock Holmes but with a time machine. Thats basically what The Doctor is anyway, he’s a detective.

The trailer almost makes the free PC games awesome. I wont be buying.. sorry.