Posted 8:42pm

Visit The 2012 E3 Virtual Booth Today

So you’ve loaded your HDD (er…brain) up with all the exciting PlayStation news that was announced in our 2012 E3 Press Conference and have moved into that phase where you anxiously watch the countdown clock tick on towards the release of top PlayStation titles. But there’s no need to stand idly by waiting for the newest PS3, Vita, and PSN games to hit the proverbial shelves – you can get hands-on in the 2012 virtual E3 Experience, now live in PlayStation Home!

Here are some shots of the virtual booth, just prior to the doors opening:

Christina Lee - 2012 E3 Virtual Booth in PlayStation HomeDUST 514 - 2012 E3 Virtual Booth in PlayStation Home

Borderlands - 2012 E3 Virtual Booth in PlayStation HomeDUST 514 & Home Tycoon - 2012 E3 Virtual Booth in PlayStation Home

Lockwood - 2012 E3 Virtual Booth in PlayStation HomeMiniBots - 2012 E3 Virtual Booth in PlayStation Home

Journey through our special E3 quest, hosted by Christina Lee, and unlock exclusive rewards from the hottest games, like God of War: Ascension, Assassin’s Creed III, PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale, LittleBigPlanet Karting (and LittleBigPlanet Vita, of course), Borderlands 2 and more! Get up-close and personal with CCP’s free-to-play AAA shooter Dust 514 in our special Total Game Integration event, and get a head start on all your friends before this highly anticipated title hits PSN later this year. Collect all the content from the main floor and you’ll gain access to the VIP area where you can learn more about the game and get exclusive content from PlayStation Home’s upcoming MMORPG Mercia!

Mercia - 2012 E3 Virtual Booth in PlayStation Home

Even if you are reading this from the Los Angeles Convention Center, you need to set a reminder to log in to PlayStation Home this week and check out the 2012 Virtual E3 Experience. This content can only be accessed on your PS3 and will never be available again after we shut the virtual doors…

What are you waiting for?

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

19 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

DAVIE222 5 June, 2012 @ 9:05 pm   1

ITS NOT WORKING! IT SAIS DOWNLOADING MEDIA….

SHUV__iT 5 June, 2012 @ 9:26 pm   2

we need virtual booth babes!!!

FrIeD-GoAt 5 June, 2012 @ 9:31 pm   3

What was with the lack of Vita love at E3? I don’t think i’ve ever been so disappointed. We saw footage from one vita game in the whole presentation. Do you really think thats acceptable to people who have spent money on this device?

What rewards do we get ?

Retro_1973 5 June, 2012 @ 10:11 pm   5

Awesome space this year – really well done, everyone! Some great rewards too. :)

havvis123456 5 June, 2012 @ 11:24 pm   6

Is WWE 13 going to come PS3?

R3D_D3VILS_92 5 June, 2012 @ 11:56 pm   7

No Resi 6? :(

Omg awsome e3 this year, live stream was great and the e3 booths are also fantastic! Any news on the new GTA V? Also nice that there is finnally limited edition cloths to buy! Last time was the alien vs preditior outfits lol, Shame that they hade the tech suit for 7.99 :o Oh well i take the lion commpanion :D Great work everyone involved with e3 this year.

A bit late.
Is it as pointless and boring as last year or can we realy try some E3 game demo’s this year? I guess not.

RKO_JPL7 6 June, 2012 @ 11:35 am   10

SCEE needs something like Christina Lee I like her presenting style. Though one thing I hate about the quiz is how long it takes to watch every video it takes ages.

@havvis123456 of course WWE 13 is coming to PS3 since it’s a major console.

CoolRichy008UK 6 June, 2012 @ 3:32 pm   11

stupid tomahawk reward not showing up and i done all quests fix it SONY or NO E3 2013

DAVIE222 6 June, 2012 @ 4:28 pm   12

man i love this e3 booth! alot of games to play and the dust space is epic! only problem is the stupid downloading on the screens…takes like 5 miniuts!

AlexAtkinUK 7 June, 2012 @ 1:47 am   13

Disappointing as usual, everything in Playstation Home is just so basic. I keep expecting something amazing to come out.

How about have it where instead of virtual clothing you can actually buy the real thing? At least then it would have some use.

So yeah it takes an ice age to load up the initial media, no clue why as it was happily downloading the spaces at 10Mbit which ironically is about double what I ever get when downloading games, DLC, etc but still 1/4 of what my connection can do.

So I finally get in and then after a few quests I get kicked off Home. At least now it does reconnect without quitting, but still why does it takes 5 minutes to get back in?

I do some more quest, my PS3 locks up, gee thanks. That only ever happens in Home. :(

I bite my tongue as the PS3 tells me I didn’t power down the PS3 correctly and wants to check for errors (I only held the power until it beeped once so no I didn’t, you forced yourself off thankyou).

So after all that I unlock the VIP section and for what? The cool looking Mercia thing above, does absolutely nothing.

DarthMorgan95 7 June, 2012 @ 12:56 pm   14

ive been on playstation home for 30 mins now and i still cannot find where this e3 thing is, can i be given directions please?

Revilo1979 8 June, 2012 @ 4:49 pm   15

Great work everyone involved, thoroughly enjoyed visiting the booths and some cool free stuff too!!!

frubdoo 8 June, 2012 @ 6:03 pm   16

“i cudnt get the vip for mercia on christina lee’s quests,, i visited all the booth’s and kiosks…everything,,,,still cud not get it…..plz help”

^^^

I have almost the same problem guys!!! I have done up to the Assassin’s Creed Liberation thing where you collect the Tomahawks and answer the quiz. I did the quiz correctly, then when the video was loading then PS Home crashed :(

HELP PLEASE!

^ and now when I go back to PS Home I cannot find the blue light. I tried deleting save and game data for PS Home but it’s not working!! Ideas anyone?

ACSackBoy 20 June, 2012 @ 2:37 pm   19