Posted 2:00pm

‘Heads-Up’ Game Store Update 6th June 2012

Greetings, greetings!

With E3 going on this week things have been super busy for us here at SCEE. I’m sure many of have been keeping up to date through our blog or other means but let’s not forget the usual store update.

PlayStation Plus users, if you haven’t seen so already, do check out Ross’s post here  on the changes and what new content you can expect. You’ll get awesome games such as Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown, inFAMOUS2 and LittleBigPlanet 2. Definitely not something you want to miss out on.

Available on PlayStation Store today, you can get your hands on Sega’s Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown at either a base game level, or Complete Edition which includes character customisations.

We’ve also got FIFA 12 and UEFA EURO 2012 available as a bundle for you to enjoy, Shellshock Nam ’67 as a new PS2 title and of course various DLC pieces for titles such as Dragon’s Dogma and Test Drive Unlimited 2.

There’s also a host of new trailers going up today and throughout the week for titles shown at E3, so keep an eye on PlayStation Store for those.

PlayStation Network New Content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PS3 Games

FIFA 12 and UEFA EURO 2012 Bundle
This bundle unites the #1 selling sports franchise on the planet with the one of the biggest football events of the year. You get the award winning FIFA 12 and EA SPORTS UEFA EURO 2012™ expansion pack, the only officially licensed videogame of the 2012 European Football Championship. The expansion pack requires FIFA 12 (included) to play.

Price: £47.99,€59.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in AU,IN,IL,KW,NZ,QT,SA,ZA,AE.

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
This definitive version of the VF5 series includes overhauled fighting mechanics, new characters, new single player & online multiplayer modes and more.

Price: £9.99,€12.99,AU$19.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: All

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Complete Edition
The Complete Edition includes the full Virtua Fighter 5 FS game in addition to all of the Character Customization Packs for the ultimate VF experience.

Price: £19.99,€24.99,AU$39.95
PEGI: 16
Availability: All

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Football Bundle
Lace up those boots and shoot to score! The Who Wants To Be A Football Millionaire? Bundle brings together the core Special Editions game with the Football question pack – that’s 1800 questions, 600 of which are tailored to the world of football. Put your knowledge of the football to the test, and prove that your general knowledge is a cut above the rest with this all-encompassing bundle!

Price: £9.69,€11.99,AU$15.75
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in ZA

PS2

Shellshock Nam ’67
Compatible with PlayStation3.
It’s 1967 and you’ve been drafted, soldier. Prepare to experience the fear, chaos and hell of the Vietnam War in a visceral 3rd person shooter.
Stand shoulder to shoulder with your team as you fight to survive your first tour of duty, through napalm bombardments and deadly VC booby traps.

Prices: £5.49,€6.99,AU$11.45

Availability: All

Dynasty Warriors 7

• Original Costume Pack 6-9

Prices (each pack): £3.99,€4.99,AU$8.45
Availability: Not available in New Zealand

Rock Band Network

• Desconocido (£0.59, €0.79, AU$1.30)
  • The Devil’S In The Details (£0.99, €1.49, AU$2.45)
  • The Fall Of Psilanthropy (£0.59, €0.79, AU$1.30)
  • In A Hurricane (£0.59, €0.79, AU$1.30)
  • Martyr To Science (£0.99, €1.49, AU$2.45)
  • Riddle Me This (£0.59, €0.79, AU$1.30)
  • Examination (£0.99, €1.49, AU$2.45)
  • Half Cab (£0.59, €0.79, AU$1.30)
  • Apology Rejected (£0.99, €1.49, AU$2.45)

Availability: Not available in BL,HR,CZ,GR,HU,IN,IL,KU,LU,QA.RM,SA,SI,ZA,TR,UA

Rock Band 3

• Bullet For My Valentine Pack 01 (£2.49, €3.99, AU$6.45)
  • DOG DAYS ARE OVER (£0.99, €1.49, AU$2.45)
  • I Am S/H(Im)E[R] As You Am S/H(Im)E[R] As You Are Me And We Am I And I Are All Our Together (£0.59, €0.79, AU$1.30)
  • Power And The Passion (£0.99, €1.49, AU$2.45)
  • Scream Aim Fire (£0.99, €1.49, AU$2.45)
  • Tears Don’t Fall (£0.99, €1.49, AU$2.45)
  • Teen Angst (What The World Needs Now) (£0.99, €1.49, AU$2.45)
  • Your Betrayal (£0.99, €1.49, AU$2.45)

Availability: Not available in BL,HR,CZ,GR,HU,IN,IL,KU,LU,QA.RM,SA,SI,ZA,TR,UA

Ridge Racer – x2 DLC (£1.19/€1.49/AU$2.45 – £1.99/€2.49, AU$4.25)

Availability: All

Soul Calibur V – x2 DLC (£1.59,€1.99,AU$3.45 -£1.99, €2.49, AU$4.25)
Availability: All

Street Fighter X Tekken – x12 DLC

• Various content

Prices: (Free -£13.99, €17.99, AU$27.95)
Availability: All

Test Drive Unlimited 2 – x11

• Various content

Prices (each): (£0.79, €0.99, AU$1.75 )
Availability: All

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown

• Various content

Prices: (£3.69, €4.49, AU$6.25 – £9.99, €12.99, AU$19.95)
Availability: All

AFL Live

• AFL Live 2012 Update Pack

Prices: AU $14.95
Availability: AU only

Avatars

The Studio Avatars
Prices:(£0.21, €0.25, AU$0.45 – £0.79, €0.99, AU$1.75)

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

245 Comments 21 Author replies
Show oldest first

OntzettendeJan 6 June, 2012 @ 2:15 pm   1

When will The Pinball Arcade be available in Europe??

Jawad Ashraf 6 June, 2012 @ 2:43 pm

I never got my response believe it or not :(.I will keep hounding for it though.

FrIeD-GoAt 6 June, 2012 @ 2:15 pm   2

What happened with the Vita at E3? I was disappointed.

S-o-h-a-i-l 6 June, 2012 @ 2:16 pm   3

Could you please ask Ross if it would be possible to add in Ratchet and Clank or Lara Craft like the American Playstation Plus users received for free ?

Also is there any chance of seeing a Beyond Good and Evil HD discount on the store ?

ElectricRoses 6 June, 2012 @ 2:16 pm   4

Great week for me this week, really been looking forward to VF:Final Showdown, as well as the SFxTekken and SCV DLC. Also DW7 costumes I didn’t know about, going to have to check those out too!

MonsterRacer 6 June, 2012 @ 2:16 pm   5

Where is the PS Vita Content, will you do a saperate update for this?

After the E3 press conference we could expect a good update.

This is very poor!!!

ZornGottes 6 June, 2012 @ 2:17 pm   6

€25 for Virtua Fighter 5 ?? In the US they got it for like $15 ?!

EternalChaos72 6 June, 2012 @ 2:17 pm   7

the avatar section is missin!!

Nightmare966 6 June, 2012 @ 2:18 pm   8

I understand you guys are busy, but really, seeing the post so empty on the various items made me laugh pretty hard :P

So, you guys are getting a new suscriber and fighting games DLC for me this week. Plus trailers :D

Roxas598 6 June, 2012 @ 2:18 pm   9

Hey jawad

Little request can we have file sizes on the store content? For example the Vita/PSP games in the US store all have file sizes labeled either on the title or in the discription why can’t the same be done here? Its a very handy thing to have more so on full bluray titles

Jawad Ashraf 6 June, 2012 @ 2:47 pm

I put them in for full games almost all the time. Almost. There are certain times, like today when it doesn’t happen, though.

Yeroon 6 June, 2012 @ 2:18 pm   10

No Pinball Arcade?

(but no complaints since there is so much Plus-content this week!)

SoundableObject 6 June, 2012 @ 2:18 pm   11

Vita :(

Mactemp 6 June, 2012 @ 2:19 pm   12

Nice update heard anything about suikoden on PS1 classics

Jawad Ashraf 6 June, 2012 @ 2:49 pm

Nah, not yet. I’m going to have to grab Ross (after E3) on this one.

Izorpo 6 June, 2012 @ 2:19 pm   13

didn’t expect a strong store update this week except for plus but i have two questions

1. details when Tokyo Jungle is finally coming

2. the Borderlands doomsday trailer in e3 section keeps coming up as corrupted data whenever I download it, not having this problem with other videos – will there be a fix for this soon?

Jawad Ashraf 6 June, 2012 @ 2:52 pm

1. Please wait for further news on this one.

2. I’ve queried the ops team if they know of this issue.

Chapel-Bill 6 June, 2012 @ 2:19 pm   14

Please!!! We need an update about The Pinball Arcade and why we are already waiting 8 weeks without a single update on why it isn’t being released in Europe.

kivi95 6 June, 2012 @ 2:19 pm   15

Where is Pinball arcade and Zen Pinball 2?

chrisredfield_97 6 June, 2012 @ 2:21 pm   16

hey jaward where are the assassin’s creed III avatars and yeah we would expect a better update after e3 so please can you tell me about the ACIII avatars? please

RagingAvatar 6 June, 2012 @ 2:21 pm   17

Is there any way of being able to upgrade my free PS Plus version of Virtua Fighter 5 to the full experience (£19.99) version without dropping the whole £19.99?
Well done on E3 btw :)

Jawad Ashraf 6 June, 2012 @ 3:12 pm

Standard edition . DLC is available separately if you want it.

pinkplaybunny 6 June, 2012 @ 2:21 pm   18

No walking dead again? US got it last week!!

FrozenPepper 6 June, 2012 @ 2:21 pm   19

Still no word on The Pinball Arcade… Every week I get my hopes up, only to be utterly disappointed. It’s been 2 months now since the release in the US. Can we have an ETA please?

ScooterMix 6 June, 2012 @ 2:22 pm   20

Hi jaward enjoy E3212 i did anyways got one question.

1. Is there going to be any more sega old classics on the store near future i really enjoy them. and know they sold.

keep up great work.

Jawad Ashraf 6 June, 2012 @ 2:54 pm

There were a handful that just came out (Alex Kidd, Revenge of Shinobi etc). I haven’t heard word on others from Sega.

Is there anywhere I can request new Avatars?.

lardteamaker 6 June, 2012 @ 2:22 pm   22

Only Dragon’s Dogma DLC for me this week. Still awaiting Pinball Arcade, Daggerdale and Zen Pinball 2.

randellaUK 6 June, 2012 @ 2:23 pm   23

Cummon guys vita love there so much Europe still behind can’t we have a major push we hear jack and yosh say you listen to the community push the vita all the way :)

Amigaguru 6 June, 2012 @ 2:23 pm   24

no no no no NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Where the F… is Pinball Arcade Vita!!!!!!

this is so depressing!

i’m going to cyprus in 2 weeks time and i really need a pinball game on the vita…

So whats the odds of getting Pinball Arcade before the 20th?
Please answer!

almighty-slayer 6 June, 2012 @ 2:23 pm   25

Nothing for me

pb-live 6 June, 2012 @ 2:24 pm   26

Are you going to expand the DLC description for Ridge Racer and SFxTekken? 2x and 12x don’t really explain anything. Also, I’m assuming the Ridge Racer DLC is for Vita?

It sounds like this week’s update was put out in a bit of a hurry (E3 work?) and hopefully will be tidied up later.

Nate223344 6 June, 2012 @ 2:24 pm   27

Any news on Vita?

LIKE-NO-ONE 6 June, 2012 @ 2:26 pm   28

Please make Ratchet & Clank All for One free to Plus members like the US region.

Omegabug2003 6 June, 2012 @ 2:26 pm   29

Is there any news on Legend of Dragoon coming to Europe?

ninja_tom 6 June, 2012 @ 2:26 pm   30

Umm vita?

Amy_Belgium 6 June, 2012 @ 2:26 pm   31

errrrrrr avatars ,CAPCOM avatars jawad? pinball for Vita? where are they? & are we getting any EURO 2012 avatars ? like sackboy with country flags we had in wc 2010?

GOJCcc 6 June, 2012 @ 2:26 pm   32

Can i play ps2 games(like Shellshock Nam ’67) in widescreen 16:9 ??

Jawad or fellow ps3 gamers ?

Amigaguru 6 June, 2012 @ 2:26 pm   33

@ 18 aka pinkplaybunny

No it did not, where the hell do you get your news from?
its not released anywhere yet.

Mojo__Man 6 June, 2012 @ 2:27 pm   34

MASSIVELY disappointed that we have to wait so long for WALKING DEAD EPISODE 2.

When I paid my £15 up front, I am sure they said it would be a monthly episodic game. They lied.

diabloNL 6 June, 2012 @ 2:27 pm   35

No Vita content and still not the promised update on when we can expect Pinball Arcade. It would be nice if Sony would communicate a little bit more with their customers. :(

patacama 6 June, 2012 @ 2:27 pm   36

Hello Jawad:
Can you give info on the PSN version of Rotastic?

Thanks

Bl4cK84b 6 June, 2012 @ 2:27 pm   37

Why there’s only war games for the PS2 in the PSN?
North american psn has a lot of different titles, we only got a couple of sport games, some random rpg and a load of warfare games.

Jawad Ashraf 6 June, 2012 @ 3:10 pm

Different publishers for the US so can be easier/harder for them.

PhantomOfOpera 6 June, 2012 @ 2:28 pm   38

Hi

I guessed the store update would not be as strong due to E3 but I love what you have done with PS+.

I already have most of the games announced (except Virtual Fighter 5 and Warhammer) but I would love to keep all of them in my donwload list.

Could you clarify the following,
1) I presume I can always iniate a download of the ones I arealdy have, stop it few seconds later and they shoud appear in my donwload list available to be downloaded at later time. Is that correct?
2) Are we in UK going to get Closure, Rock of Ages, World Gone Sour and Pinball Arcade? I appreciate dates are not easy to share with us but a yes or no answer woudl suffice for now.

STUPID_DAD 6 June, 2012 @ 2:28 pm   39

Wow E3 week and not a single thing for the vita

I want to buy stuff for my vita……Sony make it happen

RSStation 6 June, 2012 @ 2:29 pm   40

Hi Jawad,

Can you please put up the original Getaway for the playstation 2 on the store please, that game was a Sony classic and I would love to revisit it. Can you also put up the original GTA games ( vice city and San Andreas), I have a hankering for some classic violence.

Thanks – I will be expecting these next weeks update

Enjoy your afternoon buddy

graphicology 6 June, 2012 @ 2:30 pm   41

Where is all the new vita stuff?

UltimaDTG 6 June, 2012 @ 2:30 pm   42

Shame about the lack of vita content in this update… just realised that sort of applies to the vita in general lol.

I3loodthirsty 6 June, 2012 @ 2:31 pm   43

i ll throw my hat in aswell n ask for Ratchet and Clank all 4 one n just cause 2 in the next lot of ps+ games please :D

AndyBeans 6 June, 2012 @ 2:31 pm   44

Hi Jawad,

Just wondering whether you could look into why the EA NHL ’12 online pass isn’t on the EU Store? Only just stumbled upon a preowned copy of this the other day and now my mates and I are all hunting around for online passes. If you could find out whether this is simply a delay of some sort or a concious decision to keep it US-only it would be greatly appreciated!

Jawad Ashraf 7 June, 2012 @ 9:54 am

I’ve let the team who deal with EA know. Once I get an update I’ll hopefully let you know.

Artemisthemp 6 June, 2012 @ 2:31 pm   45

Can someone from Scandinavia or Polen confirm Hanna DLC are on their PSN?

Carnivius_Prime 6 June, 2012 @ 2:32 pm   46

I got plenty to download via Plus. Darn good to be a subscriber. :D

vickaz91 6 June, 2012 @ 2:32 pm   47

Jawad Ashraf 7 June, 2012 @ 9:57 am

Just kidding – I always am. It’s pretty much the main title I’m chasing around for every week. Whenever an update comes by that I can share (at the moment there isn’t anything to share) I’ll keep you guys posted.

vickaz91 6 June, 2012 @ 2:32 pm   48

hey happy E3 lolz erm now vita can play ps1 games or soon will does this mean you can FINNAALLLLY PUSH FOR SPYRO PLEASE ….

andy08ps 6 June, 2012 @ 2:33 pm   49

is there any NEW news when ratchet and clank HD collection is out
Cant be June 8th since most retailers have 28th June me confused!.

LAILIEL 6 June, 2012 @ 2:33 pm   50

Are the E3 trailers coming next week?
Really, I am looking forward to download Lords of Shadow 2 CG trailer.

Jawad Ashraf 7 June, 2012 @ 10:00 am

They’ll be around this week and updated throughout the week.

Vorlon 6 June, 2012 @ 2:34 pm   51

WHERE IS THE PINBALL ARCADE ??? (and I hate peope who write in caps)

kosigan 6 June, 2012 @ 2:35 pm   52

@6 – the Complete Edition of VF5:FS is €24.99, the base version is €12.99.

WL2PMartini 6 June, 2012 @ 2:36 pm   53

Euh, Vita ?? Why isn’t there more support for the Vita ? At the E3 I expected a lot of games, but I was very disappointed :(

Rob_Velocity 6 June, 2012 @ 2:36 pm   54

Once again nothing for the Vita, and given the lack of almost anything for it at E3, I’m getting closer and closer to getting rid of it for a 3DS.

BiosNova 6 June, 2012 @ 2:36 pm   55

Will the E3 conference be put on the store? I remember last year someone at SCEE lost the video files or something (lolwut?). Lets hope that doesn’t happen again.

Jawad Ashraf 7 June, 2012 @ 10:04 am

It won’t be on the store.

I wasn’t here last year but that is amusing.

stvlite 6 June, 2012 @ 2:37 pm   56

Love how people keep b**ching on about avatars. If you want them so bad, get an XBox lol.

PS is all about gaming, not profile cosmetics.

Great update by the way! Will be starting to download my Plus stuff.

Question: if PS Plus expires, is all Plus data wiped from the HDD, and download list, or just disabled?

SneakCore 6 June, 2012 @ 2:37 pm   57

E3 Did Not Convince Me To Keep Hold Of The Vita 8(

These Updates On Wednesdays Dont Convince Me To Keep The Vita 8(

No P+ Content For Vita Dont Convince Me To Keep The Vita 8(

On A Brighter Note Beyond Game Looked Very Good 8)

EternalChaos72 6 June, 2012 @ 2:37 pm   58

since half of the update is missing WHERES THE CAPCOM AVATARS?!

Vorlon 6 June, 2012 @ 2:38 pm   59

For all you pinball fans: you can help Farsight Studios pay the licensing fees in order to digitize 2 great classic pinball tables:

stvlite 6 June, 2012 @ 2:40 pm   60

@17 Im assuming theres an upgrade pack for it, judjing by the DLC price being 13 euro.

D-Star_1 6 June, 2012 @ 2:41 pm   61

Nothing here for me. But there is a heck of alot for on Plus update. :D
Got a question hope you answer.

I bought the Hardened Ed. of COD in November, there was a code for an XMB Theme. I tryed it a number of times but it never worked. I was wondering if you had an idea when it may be sorted if at all?

Thanks Jawad. :)

chalky83 6 June, 2012 @ 2:41 pm   62

seeing as though nobody has mentioned this yet, where’s all the vita content!? :p

SiebenAuf 6 June, 2012 @ 2:41 pm   63

Hi Jawad,

I was just wondering if there was any news on when Pinball FX2 is being released? We’ve gone past the ‘Spring 2012′ date that was originally slated.

modhelius 6 June, 2012 @ 2:42 pm   64

Why do we not even get a comment on why Pinball Arcade is not released in Europe week after week? At least give us a comment and stop ignoring your customers!

Connor_mufc_1985 6 June, 2012 @ 2:42 pm   65

Nice update but got to LoL at the Fifa 12 bundle price , Fifa 13 will release in a mere 4 months

SiebenAuf 6 June, 2012 @ 2:42 pm   66

And by that, I of course mean Zen Pinball 2.

RichZtar 6 June, 2012 @ 2:42 pm   67

What a disappointing update. I was really looking forward to that obligatory Motorstorm RC dlc for my Ps Vita, even more than actual relevant updates on discovery apps, entertainment apps and discounts on Vita/PSP games. On a serious note, why is there no content in this update for the Vita?
My standards of SCEE are already low enough but this is incredibly bad. This week’s US update might not be the best, but they still provided content nonetheless- this regards the Pinball demo, one discount on a Ps vita/psp title and more than 10 psp games were made compatible for the Vita. I won’t be re-subscribing to ps+ when it expires because I refuse to support to this low-quality service anymore.

ckyman1 6 June, 2012 @ 2:42 pm   68

There is rumour of Diablo 3 been a playstation console exclusive, since a retialer listed it on there site, have soon come back with response to this yet? Would like to see Diablo or torchlight 2 making its way to the ps3. P.S. great E3 guys :D

stvlite 6 June, 2012 @ 2:43 pm   69

@42 Expect away.
Games like that need to be put through a series of licensing and legal terms with the original company that made the PS1/PS2 games before being allowed to emulate onto the PS3. Then theres playtesting for bugs and other glitches.

InnerSenses 6 June, 2012 @ 2:44 pm   70

How come the Rock Band DLC is not available in so many countries?

CoolRichy008UK 6 June, 2012 @ 2:45 pm   71

pushes everyone out of the way including a stupid dragon

Jawad Ashraf WHEN RATCHET CLANK COLLECTION FOR PS STORE

I cant wait any longer

SoundableObject 6 June, 2012 @ 2:45 pm   72

Oh I wonder if you can answer. When the Vita gets PS One classics later this month, I won’t need to re-buy the games I already have on PS3 will I?

suzy1000 6 June, 2012 @ 2:45 pm   73

Will you ever add Digimon World(PS1)?I would LOVE to have that game on my PSP!

Goodlebak 6 June, 2012 @ 2:46 pm   74

Can we expect GTA:VC and GTA:SA (HD or just PS2 classics) to be on the store any time soon?

pb-live 6 June, 2012 @ 2:46 pm   75

@58 – it’s just disabled until you get Plus back. Once you do it will either work again straight away or sometimes needs to be downloaded again to update the expiry date.

dgnfly 6 June, 2012 @ 2:49 pm   76

@jawad

where are the goddamn NIS america avatars for netherlands getting tired off asking the same question constantly like so many european users and you guys are just ignoring us fully. same is with all the missing. try and actually improve the store update the backlog is getting bigger by years you guys are now alrdy more than 5 years behind U.S with ps1 games psp games are you guys even caring about getting more psp games on the store or are you guys just so lazy 2 pick up the phone and call publishers 2 ask for them 2 put on the store.

after 5 years hearing from like a army off european users that your useless how come you guys aren’t changing things fo the better like the text translations that NIS america told uses that have 2 be in native language. bette pricing cause we all know your just ripping us off. i know this will just be ignored like with so many users but your giving us less and less reasons 2 stay with Playstation with it’s PS4 release.

stvlite 6 June, 2012 @ 2:49 pm   77

@72
Stop spamming.
It will be out at the end of the month.

stvlite 6 June, 2012 @ 2:50 pm   78

@69 speculation.

SneakCore 6 June, 2012 @ 2:50 pm   79

anybody seen that tv show undercover boss ? that guy from E3 from sony Should do it over here get a real in look to psn especally on wednesdays 8)

stvlite 6 June, 2012 @ 2:50 pm   80

@76 cheers bud.

Jordyce 6 June, 2012 @ 2:52 pm   81

File sizes on these?

Not dropping $25NZD on VF5:FS only to find that the file size is massive and would cost me even more in broadband usage.

gokhujee 6 June, 2012 @ 2:52 pm   82

wheres the walking dead episode 2 waaaaaaaaaat i paid £15 and i dont get the second episode monthly like the USA who got it last week. This is so disapointing DAMN

AlexPSN89 6 June, 2012 @ 2:54 pm   83

@ Jawad:

Hi there! It’s that time of the week again… you know, the one time I start bugging you about Spyro once again. Admit it, you’ve been waiting for this too. *smirk*

Seriously though, SuperBot’s recent announcement about Spyro’s chances about making it into the roster for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale getting supposedly higher (by the way, the Vita version is one of the reasons I might buy the Vita itself, although not any earlier than Christmas, I’m afraid) made me think… could that make the Classic Trilogy’s re-release any easier?

And by the way, considering our requests here at the blog have been once described as “a vocal minority” by someone whose nickname I can’t quite remember, I have to ask… does that count as “popular demand”? And if it does, how much does the blog-only demand weigh when it comes to a PSOne Classic’s re-release?

Sorry for the usual annoying questions…

Jawad Ashraf 7 June, 2012 @ 10:17 am

It wouldn’t always make it easier. In this case it doesn’t really make it easier, no.

We know which titles you guys want. A lot of them tend to be third part (e.g. Castlevania) so convincing them can be trickier. We do what we can though.

Huono_peleis 6 June, 2012 @ 2:56 pm   84

- According to TTG: they “hope” The Walking Dead – episode 2 will be out by the end of June. So it might be even further awat.

- Latest ETA for The Ratchet and Clank Trilogy is June 26th.

varsas 6 June, 2012 @ 2:58 pm   85

@S-o-h-a-i-l: Beyond Good and Evil has been discounted in the past on PS+.

Roxas598 6 June, 2012 @ 2:58 pm   86

Nah sorry jawad what I mean was on the store itself not the blog post. Sorry I wasn’t very clear there lol totally my bad

uncleniccius 6 June, 2012 @ 2:58 pm   87

Any info on Zen Pinball 2? They said a May release, but nothing since! :(
Thanks Jaywad! :)

INS1GHTFUL 6 June, 2012 @ 2:59 pm   88

ummm…vita?

you guys should convince some of the better iphone developers to release their games on the vita e.g. Sword and Sworcery, cut the rope, lost winds, etc.

Carl-G 6 June, 2012 @ 3:00 pm   89

I just watched the SONY E3 show and -
I NEED! ! ! -
LBP: Karting! :P (CUTE!!!) :D
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale! :P (Looks MEGA-MAD/FUN!!!)
SLY 4! :P (Well they didn’t show SLY 4, not sure why? It looks COOL!!!)
God of War: Ascension! :P (OH MY GOD it looked AMAZING!!!)
The Last of Us! :P (Again, it looked AMAZING!!!)
Beyond! :P (Looks different & AMAZING!!!)
Thanks SONY;) You GODS of Gaming;)

Arkeologen 6 June, 2012 @ 3:10 pm   90

I’m very frustrated regarding the inability to release Pinball Arcade in EU. So I asked the developers about it, several times in fact, and this was their latest reply on Facebook, last Sunday:

We’re as frustrated as you are by the delays in getting the DLC out for console (maybe more so- these delays cost us money!) We know that what you really want is a date- but until Sony Computer Entertainment Europe tells us “OK, you can launch it!” we just don’t know for sure. We don’t want to guess because we think you’d find that even more frustrating. We hope to have something to announce very soon. Everyone here is working very hard on this- please be patient with us!

So SCEE is fumbling with the game, making gamers annoyed and causing the company to bleed money…
Pick up the ball please!

Arkeologen 6 June, 2012 @ 3:11 pm   91

The last three lines are mine, not Pinball Arcade’s…

Arkeologen 6 June, 2012 @ 3:11 pm   92

The last three lines are my statement and not the company behind Pinball Arcade, just to be clear.

supersmith2500 6 June, 2012 @ 3:12 pm   93

Worst Store Update ever!

Where is the Spyro PS1 Classics?
Where is Pinball Classics on PS Vita?
Why does every PS2 Classic have to be about WWII and crap we hate?
What about DECENT PS2 Games like The Getaway?
Any news on when will the BBC Sport content be released?

Well, no free games for Plus this month, just Creat games this time. :(

Nothing for me.

monoliet 6 June, 2012 @ 3:15 pm   94

1 = only dlc dragon´s dogma i buy
2 = the avatar section is missing
3 = why so little ps vita games ?????
i need = monsterhunter – gta -ac ( confirmd) – fantesy star ocean online .

4= ps3 = why ni no kuni only next jear !!!!!!

5=also buying in store gets les intresting = feer of tings geting free after u buy = no go

Jawad Ashraf 7 June, 2012 @ 12:02 pm

2. It’s there.
    3. More is coming this month. Gravity Rush!
    4. :( Ask namco bandai on their forums. I’m just as eager!

Amigaguru 6 June, 2012 @ 3:16 pm   95

@96 aka supersmith

i think you need to read the news item once again, there is loads of PS + free games out today, like Infamous 2 and Motorstorm Apocalypse etc..

or was your post sarcasm?

mdogg91 6 June, 2012 @ 3:18 pm   96

Can you add Vita support for Sims 2 and Sims Castaway thanks

AL3MERH_2011 6 June, 2012 @ 3:18 pm   97

Madagascar 3?

de3bs0 6 June, 2012 @ 3:20 pm   98

All the people asking about spyro you do know the ps3 plays ps1 disc’s right just buy them off amazon or go to a game shop simple as.

liamlangan 6 June, 2012 @ 3:22 pm   99

any idea when the update goes live, dying to go on a mass download spree, VF5 and inFamous 2 :D

supersmith2500 6 June, 2012 @ 3:24 pm   100

No offence Jawad but people at SCEE needs to get through their thick skulls and listen to their customers instead of delaying great games we love. Look at SCEA, they have better content than us while us just get crap we hate. I mean seriously does SCEE want the Vita to fail in Europe and sell poorly due to LACK of games to play on?

The PS2 Classics library for Europe is just plain abysmal, disspointing, horrible and even boring especially from Midas Entertainment which is a really boring game company I mean there is no 1st party games for PS2 Classics yet, No WipEout Fusion and even no Getaway which is a good game. But instead we get crap we don’t buy mostly from Midas. PS1 Classics also had the same issue.

Stop overpricing stuff and release crap we don’t play and gamers like me will be happy.

Very disapointed with the Update this week. :(

SuperSpinDash 6 June, 2012 @ 3:27 pm   101

Yo any word on the streets of rage vintage collection on psn? I know xbox got but hell i want it too!

CoolRichy008UK 6 June, 2012 @ 3:28 pm   102

spyro the dragon has been delayed till 2020 when the ps3 goes BANG LOL

soo R&C 2 weeks time grrr pushes idol minds of a cliff

Takehaniyasubiko 6 June, 2012 @ 3:30 pm   103

I’m a VF fanatic for over 10 years and I’ve been waiting for FS since 2K9, but now that it’s here in such an awesome price, I… I just can’t afford it. I’m totally broke, my life situation is that bad. My gaming heart is going to break… =(

CoolRichy008UK 6 June, 2012 @ 3:34 pm   104

awww someone call a ambulance his heart just broke

deadsleepx 6 June, 2012 @ 3:36 pm   105

Hi Jawad any word on the E3 Special offer refresh which is suppose to happen today?

ArchDark 6 June, 2012 @ 3:36 pm   106

good news on the update content bad news for my hard drive DCUO has to go lol o well. thanks for the quality product PS plus foreva =)
2 quick questions though
1. WALKING DEAD: any info on episode 2, or who i see about a refund for undue delay?
2.when will this update ocour its 15.35pm i the UK now and stillnot update, i want to start the inevitably long download/install ASAP

graphicology 6 June, 2012 @ 3:37 pm   107

can we have a answer on vita content please, it has been asked about many times in this thread. It starts to be a bit pointless commenting without reply

Private-Lu 6 June, 2012 @ 3:38 pm   108

When will we see Rock of Ages appear on PSN, it’s already on the US PSN. I’ve been waiting for this for quite a while, first Steam then US PSN but not us, WHY?

Quinlank 6 June, 2012 @ 3:39 pm   109

For such a big week, that’s a very small update.

Shame the highlight is Virtua Fighter 5, which is a truly rubbish game.

Alandrin 6 June, 2012 @ 3:40 pm   110

Any chanse we can see PS1 imports of Threads of Fate and/or Legend of Mana in the future.

strangepenguin 6 June, 2012 @ 3:41 pm   111

Has the uk store updated yet?

Private-Lu 6 June, 2012 @ 3:41 pm   112

@ ArchDark

I’ve found if you wait till about 6pm, all Store Update for today should be available by then, I know it’s a little long to wait, but seeing as you’ve waited this long what’s a couple more hours.

Try playing an old game, I did taht yesterday, although now I can’t stop playing it. Haha.

GothicCard 6 June, 2012 @ 3:41 pm   113

I thought E3 was dull from what I’ve seen & read on the net this year. Not much going for the poor PS Vita at mo.

It seems were being pushed to download games, but they have not sorted out copyright laws, and different country’s having different views on whats aloud and what is not.

This is are some of the reasons why I like the disc, or cartridge format over download, and the others are if I don’t like it I can sell it/swap it, and you can also shop around for a good price.

liamlangan 6 June, 2012 @ 3:42 pm   114

*clicks ps store, no update, comes to blog, no change, clicks ps store, no update, comes to blog, no change* etc etc

umbrellabio 6 June, 2012 @ 3:43 pm   115

This week finally put the nail in the coffin for my Ps Vita. I was really surprised that nothing great was announced at E3. Oh well I sold it today and put every penny towards games for my 3DS. At least I know the 3DS is getting some great games. Sorry Sony.

skatefreek 6 June, 2012 @ 3:48 pm   116

payday the heist dlc not here yet :(

C_L_O_U_D_M_A_N 6 June, 2012 @ 3:56 pm   117

Shellshock Nam ’67, nice! Seems like the store’s on a Vietnam War binge recently, which is always swell in my books!

Connor_mufc_1985 6 June, 2012 @ 3:57 pm   118

Telltale Games freakin suck innit? Each walking dead episode will release monthly .. oh really because I could of sworn I played Episode 1 like SIX weeks ago

DizzyQViper 6 June, 2012 @ 3:58 pm   119

Dear Jawad,

why did we not get a 50% discount on Fate/Unlimited Codes like the US did? Why does it seem to be pulled off the EU store before june 12th?

Why is the Atelier Totori DLC still not fixed on the dutch PSN store? Fun fact: the sequel that was released in the meantime has its DLC listed just fine…

Why are the NIS avatars not on the Dutch store?

Could we please get some answers?

Catkiller1 6 June, 2012 @ 4:02 pm   120

To the people that are stating that the US received Walking Dead Episode 2, i’m afraid you’re wrong, it was advertised but then taken down! Disappointed, as today should have been the latest it released.

No Bang Bang Racing but with all that PLUS content i’m not really bothered ;)

@ JAWAD

Please can you mention to Ross or whoever deals with SALE items, to try & secure a SALE on all PAIN DLC?

Also we’re still awaitning releases for Closure, Pinball Arcade, Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale, Rock of Ages & Wanted Corp to name a few!!

Any chance of the vintage collections of Streets of Rage & Golden Axe, like XBLA received?

I hope Tombi is released on the 20th as the US release is the 19th!

Kind Regards & thanks in advance!

ElectricRoses 6 June, 2012 @ 4:02 pm   121

What time will all this stuff go live anyway?

hitman_stephen 6 June, 2012 @ 4:02 pm   122

Thank you for the vita games/demos and dlc this week, you guys are stars! x

nikk900 6 June, 2012 @ 4:02 pm   123

Marvel vs Capcom avatars?

liamlangan 6 June, 2012 @ 4:05 pm   124

@124 in the next hour hopefully

abdirizak007 6 June, 2012 @ 4:08 pm   125

Will jak trilogy come on salg?:) :(

Silurus 6 June, 2012 @ 4:09 pm   126

VF5 is that it??!!!!

Thought there was a few games free for + subscribers today? Don’t tell me it was for US only.

Getting worried about the Vita. Still no + support and will take more than CoD and AC to sell it.

Catkiller1 6 June, 2012 @ 4:12 pm   127

@ Silurus

“PlayStation Plus users, if you haven’t seen so already, do check out Ross’s post!”

We receive 10 free games as announced at E3, including Virtua Fighter 5!

vicheous 6 June, 2012 @ 4:13 pm   128

@Silrus it’s in the post about PS+ not on this one ;-)

I3loodthirsty 6 June, 2012 @ 4:16 pm   129

@129 this is the general store update post.look at the ps+ post for the full list of games ps+ is getting :D

blitzkrieger001 6 June, 2012 @ 4:19 pm   130

Still no Dragon’s Dogma and Ghost Recon avatars, eh? Great.

hektor19 6 June, 2012 @ 4:19 pm   131

Any info on “Closure”?

cognac-vsop 6 June, 2012 @ 4:20 pm   132

still waiting for store update..

Private-Lu 6 June, 2012 @ 4:24 pm   133

Seriously people, just wait another 1 hour and 30 mins I am absolutely sure PSN’s update will be done by then, unless Sony are having a day off.

Just give them a little longer.

Go watch some youtube videos or something while you wait. Play Burnout Paradise or something.

I3loodthirsty 6 June, 2012 @ 4:26 pm   134

im on home watching a group of ppl having a big ol argument while i wait for the store to update lol

cognac-vsop 6 June, 2012 @ 4:27 pm   135

its already updated for poland and russia..

cognac-vsop 6 June, 2012 @ 4:28 pm   136

Its live!! its live!!

I3loodthirsty 6 June, 2012 @ 4:30 pm   137

store update is live in the uk

matirishhh 6 June, 2012 @ 4:33 pm   138

Any news on the SLY competition results? When can we see the winners?

taurus82 6 June, 2012 @ 4:33 pm   139

Any new info on Auditorium HD?

Catkiller1 6 June, 2012 @ 4:35 pm   140

Would someone be kind enough to post the file sizes of the PLUS free titles please?

pnov81 6 June, 2012 @ 4:38 pm   141

If a PS+ subscriber wants the complete edition of VF5R they either have to buy the full game again at £20 or buy each individual DLC pack at £3.69 each (and I believe that there are 18 of them £66.42?).

Can we get some sort of discounted upgrade to the complete edition?

We’re getting the game for free so ideally I was hoping the upgrade to complete edition would cost £10.

ShadowDoGGG 6 June, 2012 @ 4:39 pm   142

Where is Motorstorm and Infamous 2?

Basarili 6 June, 2012 @ 4:40 pm   143

:confused: where…. is… the TDU2 DLC???

Don’t say that its been cancelled as I don’t see it on the list!!!

chrisandsheva 6 June, 2012 @ 4:44 pm   144

@Jawad.
Are you over at E3 ?… if so i hope you’ve had a good xp. Reading through the comments and replies, like i try to before i post, i have to say that comment 103 (atm) by supersmith is absolutely spot on, i reckon that sums up most of this blogs regular readers feeling and thoughts to a tee. obviously you’s (scee store/blog) also have a good positive side, but that 103 comment really kinda explains why and where most negative, or complaining comments originate, it’s just so very frustrating, i am only in my 3rd year of ps3, so i guess ppl that have had to wait even longer must be even more fed up. though as i said it isn’t all bad/negative. Also wheres Andys E3 ‘sale’ refresh post ?… he said there’d be new batch today, prob just be up on store, ?..

KillaT2501 6 June, 2012 @ 4:46 pm   145

PS+ Offer is cool BUT…

VITA is all but forgotten about now.

You guys should bring out at least one new game / app per week (at the very least) for the VITA.

Where the heck is VITA PS1/PS2 functionality?

Am I stupid but isn’t there a giant back catalogue of games that people want to play and pay for that Sony just doesn’t want us to purchase. Instead we are stuck with demakes, remakes and ports of games we have played hundreds of times before. Bring back Fantavision!!!!!

I never wanted to be a complainiac but every week the updates keep getting worse and worse.

Catkiller1 6 June, 2012 @ 4:47 pm   146

@ pnov81

Really? Have SCEE lost their minds? A bundle should be priced at £10 to make it fair & they can’t even do that? Ridiculous!

RoboAddy 6 June, 2012 @ 4:48 pm   147

What our PSN needs: Castlevania Symphony of the Night (PSOne Classics), Okami (PS2 Classics), Metal Slug Anthology (PSP)

Lots of great content to download lucky I cleared down my hard drive while I was waiting for all this ps+ stuff

Catkiller1 6 June, 2012 @ 4:52 pm   149

@ pnov81

Are you sure all the packs are the customization ones & not other different types of packs?

The Complete just states with all Customization packs!

If all the DLC aren Customzation packs & it comes to £66, then it’s just plain stupid!

cognac-vsop 6 June, 2012 @ 4:52 pm   150

where are the free animal avatars for plus users? dont see them.

laminypie 6 June, 2012 @ 4:55 pm   151

All seems a bit of a ploy to give you the game for free and then hope to sell you the DLC

The amount of DLC for Virtua Fighter is silly

ShadowDoGGG 6 June, 2012 @ 4:56 pm   152

Need to search for infamous 2 and motorstorm but is downloadable wooooooooooooooooooooooop

laminypie 6 June, 2012 @ 4:59 pm   153

Just look in freebies in the playstation plus section. they are in there

Icematt12 6 June, 2012 @ 5:07 pm   154

The Ridge Racer DLC – what actual game is that for? I suspect it is only for the Vita game yet here and on my PS3 the indication is that the content is for that platform as well.

So much free stuff on PS+, my 320 gig HDD might need clearing of a few things.

AaronSOLDIER 6 June, 2012 @ 5:17 pm   155

Question:

If I download a game through PS+ (say LBP2 for example), after my plus sub runs out, if I leave the game on my HDD and decide to purchase it later on, can I just play from that same download or do I have to redownload the whole game?

ChazzH69 6 June, 2012 @ 5:20 pm   156

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but on my Vita in the trailers store menu, when I click on Access, ‘There are no content items’.

I can find them if I use the search function.

Keep up the great work.

PS We want Zen Pinball 2.

AnalogueAutomat 6 June, 2012 @ 5:24 pm   157

Still no Pinball Arcade? The team itself said the game would be released in Europe during May. This is just stupid. SCEE need to get their fingers out of their ass and do some work soon. It’s been like this for years now!

Takehaniyasubiko 6 June, 2012 @ 5:27 pm   158

The only thing I’m interested in is VF5FS. I can play that one game ’till the end of PS3. Seriously.

I first need to get it, though, and I’m totally broke right now.

To make things worse, somebody made a mistake while updating the Polish PS Store and there are VF5FS packs missing! The only way to get the complete game in the Polish PS Store is to buy a special pack of everything that SEGA generously released, but it will be available only for two weeks. I can’t believe this… I’m in a desperate need of 100 złotych PSN card code. Please, somebody help me out. I promise to pay it back as soon as I can.

prycestation3 6 June, 2012 @ 5:30 pm   159

today’s update looks poor and wheres the PS Plus dynamic themes?

vicheous 6 June, 2012 @ 5:31 pm   160

Nice! We can now pre-order Assassins Creed 3 for PS3 and Vita in the store ;-)

Bjarno86 6 June, 2012 @ 5:41 pm   161

@vicheous

Cool, but is there a discounted bundle of both games? I hope we get an offer to not pay full price to get both games.

chrisandsheva 6 June, 2012 @ 5:42 pm   162

There must be a (again..) mistake on our (EU) store. As even Jawad replied that All the customize packs for the VF (something) game will be available in a separate bundle.. For instance in US the game costs $14.99, and the bundle with All those (what are they ?.. clothes or somethin) 3.99 add ons costs the same ie $14.99… So there is one, and it ‘should’ cost £9.99, same price as game, well thats how US done it, But i’d be surprised if scee didn’t match that… so if your into that game/dlc you would be better off waiting before spending money on 1or2 dlc’s, i mean no way scee wouldn’t put the bundle out in EU, is there..?. nah, i doubt they’d do that, just probably ‘forgot’ to add it to the store today.

abysan 6 June, 2012 @ 5:43 pm   163

Where is the Warhammer 40k in the hungarian store? :S Pls help my nation :(

FBZ1501 6 June, 2012 @ 5:46 pm   164

I can not believe the complete lack of Vita content and news from E3!!
It’s embarrassing as a Vita owner and PS fan Sony amaze me at their poor support.

You’d think there would be at least be dozens of trailers for the Vita… but there is hardly anything.

I actually expected E3 to be all about the Vita and it’s connectivity to the PS3 and new Plus Services!

Captain-Ultima 6 June, 2012 @ 5:52 pm   165

Hey, Question about the latest Soul Calibur V DLC.
I read from Daishi’s twitter acount that there was three DLC packs released. The Mask Pack 1, Valkyrie Pack 1 and Sexy Pack 1. But i saw only the Valkyrie and Mask packs, Will the Sexy Pack be released later?

cognac-vsop 6 June, 2012 @ 5:55 pm   166

you vita users should have waiting before jumping in.. didnt you see how the pspgo worked out??? you should have waited for a stronger line up.. the vita has only 1 game i want- uncharted, and ass creed 3 which is coming in nov.. will wait for it to get atleast 10 games i want before i even consider buying one!

chrisandsheva 6 June, 2012 @ 5:58 pm   167

Does anyone know how to get the freebies in AC-Revelations ?.. and are they for sp or just multi, it says to just ‘log in to Revelations during E3 week’, and you get ammo upgrades and armour of Brutus, but i was playing earlier and nothing happened.. went on U-Play and all i got was 10U points, but, though i got it launch week, i am still at start, and don’t like the multi anyway, so i am wondering if i got the upgrades but need to progress further in game before they unlock ?… anyone know, also with it saying ‘log in (or on) to Revelations’ i am thinking it may be a website, though how that’ll work i’ve no idea… hoping some nice person can give me some info on this,.. (please).

Korevus 6 June, 2012 @ 6:01 pm   168

Bought and downloaded number 2 of the new studio avatars, but when I go to my avatars menu it shows number 3? Checked my downloads and shows I did buy number 2.. Think they might be mislabeled..

ElectricRoses 6 June, 2012 @ 6:07 pm   169

When will the sexy costumes pack be out for soul calibur V? it came out with the other packs in america and japan.

vicheous 6 June, 2012 @ 6:07 pm   170

@Bjarno86 no there is not!

@chrisandsheva Check the “Extras” menu… http://www.uplay.com/e3/gifts

gbrimble-180 6 June, 2012 @ 6:15 pm   171

is there any new freebies this month on ps+

I need to know the install size of Shellshock Nam ’67
Thx in advance :-)

AaronSOLDIER 6 June, 2012 @ 6:18 pm   173

Please ask EA for The Sims Bustin Out for PS2, best console Sims game last gen.

How_Soon_Is_Now 6 June, 2012 @ 6:28 pm   174

Hi Jawad,

Great update as usual, was delighted to see Nam ’67, instant purchase! I have fond memories of that game, one of the absolute best and most gritty, brutal war games I’ve ever played.

Is there any possibility of the 2 Matrix games (Enter the Matrix and Path of Neo) and/or the first Def Jam games (Vendetta and Fight for NY) being released as PS2 classics at all?

I’m amassing quite a collection of downloaded classics here now and those games would definitely be great additions to the collection! :)

Thanks!

P.S. @171 it’s 4.2gb.

Will we ever see the (temporary) discount on the Modnation DLC for ps3 here in Europe? It was discounted in US for 1 week because of the 2nd birthday of the game…

Cringles88 6 June, 2012 @ 7:15 pm   176

Is the Journey demo showing anyone yet. When I click the the link on the front page it just says I can’t access it… Still updating?

Simiad 6 June, 2012 @ 7:28 pm   177

What’s going on with The Walking Dead episode 2?
Other than that, great update – really want to know what’s going on Walking Dead wise though (if you know anything), a lot of us have already paid for it

ReNeGADe1991 6 June, 2012 @ 7:29 pm   178

Sweet

Cringles88 6 June, 2012 @ 7:32 pm   179

+1 for Walking Dead. Do Tell Tale not know how many days are in a month?

azakajam 6 June, 2012 @ 8:03 pm   180

Hey Jawad!

Can we expect a date for the release for the Vita firmware that will allow us to play PS1 games?

Also, this is more of a suggestion than a question, but having folder capability on the vita would be cool :p Then I could have one folder for PSP games, another for Vita games etc, it would save scrolling through a load of pages! (Especially when I can play PS1 games on there!)

That is all, thanks! :)

LAA612 6 June, 2012 @ 8:10 pm   181

Shame theres nothing for vita this week…
Any news on the upcoming Vita/PSP sale apparently coming after E3?

killerbrian007 6 June, 2012 @ 8:25 pm   182

i want some content for the psvita when can i expect any?

DigidevilUK 6 June, 2012 @ 8:27 pm   183

[Sarcasm]Jeez sony, thnx for all the love to vita users…. [/Sarcasm]

conradLFS 6 June, 2012 @ 8:35 pm   184

So – WHAT ABOUT PINBALL ARCADE – an update would be nice please.

BTW do Sony still support the Vita? Or has it already gone the way of the PSPGo?

Arkeologen 6 June, 2012 @ 8:42 pm   185

OK.. there are quite a lot of discounts/price cuts that are not advertised in this heads up story.

You all really should check out the price cuts in the PSN store.

Loving the new PS+ by the way.

CoolRichy008UK 6 June, 2012 @ 8:44 pm   186

all we need now is GTA V preorder and il party

RaijinPL 6 June, 2012 @ 8:47 pm   187

Is there any news on Legend of Dragoon coming to Europe?

Boomalla 6 June, 2012 @ 8:49 pm   188

Seriously how hard is it to list the download size of psn games. :(

Jamesie_Payne91 6 June, 2012 @ 8:51 pm   189

After the amazing the PS+ update, I feel a bit cheeky asking this. Is there any word on when The Walking Dead Part 2 will be available?

Basket21 6 June, 2012 @ 8:55 pm   190

Whats with the online pass for space marines ?

Do i need to buy that?

I thought we got the full game with plus

airspice 6 June, 2012 @ 9:08 pm   191

Hi. what happened to the “sexy outfits” pack in soul Calibur 5?

chrisandsheva 6 June, 2012 @ 9:17 pm   192

@vicheos.
Thanks for posting that link, i been on there and on to the ubisoft forums since you put it up, very interesting, anyway there seems to be a bit of confusion over the items, ammo, armour etc.. a few people are saying they haven’t recieved them (yet) so i will check back to in a day or two and see what the problem was, funny really, i just posted my 1st comment on a forum i been a member of since 2010.. amazing what you agree to in some games toc’s… as i don’t recall ‘joining’ the ubi forums.. still, as i said they look interesting enough, thanks again.

Vanouten01 6 June, 2012 @ 9:30 pm   193

Basket21, the online pass is free for plus members.

futsio 6 June, 2012 @ 9:50 pm   194

Any chance of Sega adding to the vita line-up by putting the mega drive games on it? Surely the vita is up to the task Of running those ol chestnuts? Would def go for a quick blast of alex kidd on the go.

Shadowdragoon 6 June, 2012 @ 10:23 pm   195

Still not getting the Disgaea 4 DLCs? Did some reading on the NIS forums, seems that there was a similar incident whit the Netherlands PSN store, and then it was that scee in their infinite wisdom (read that as stupidity) demands support documents in native language of stores, What those suport documents are for, not us users, as we do not see them… scee quit this stupidity, most of Europe know English..

Next point, when will the following PSP games be avavible on the Store? The ones whit (VITA) is not vita compatible.
Astonishia Story (Vita)
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (Vita)
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Invizimals
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Vita)
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Third:
Cross Region Gifting. WHEN?

MIZIEYA 6 June, 2012 @ 10:44 pm   196

cepheus pack 5 for soul calibre v states 3 packs available- wheres the sexy costumes 1?

Bashful1979 6 June, 2012 @ 10:49 pm   197

Hi there

I will admit I was thinking about not renewing my membership for playstation plus this year as nothing worthwhile was coming out for me to buy. Now I have totally done a rethink about this after reading the blog and looking on the store. I think it is a great idea to give free games for the length of the subscription but I have 2 questions.

1 Will this affect the cost of subscription in the near future?

2 If my subscription runs out and i cannot renew it for lets say a month later will i still be able to use the games once it has been renewed.

Thanks a lot, more vita stuff (good vita stuff) and a reduction of new digital games that are far more expensive than in the shops and I shall have my faith in playstation restored.

pb-live 6 June, 2012 @ 11:15 pm   198

@194 – you can get the Sega Megadrive collection for PSP, which works on the Vita.

pb-live 6 June, 2012 @ 11:16 pm   199

@196 – yes, PSN+ should let you play the games again once you sign up again, even if it has lapsed.

PREYDRAGON 6 June, 2012 @ 11:36 pm   200

Hi jawad,

Can you guys please keep pushing ‘Konami’ to bring out the Yugioh games from both ps1 and ps2 to PSN.

aimeraya 6 June, 2012 @ 11:54 pm   201

SCEE is always satisfied with what they did.

rekuhs 7 June, 2012 @ 12:02 am   202

It’s E3 week, and that’s it…??
Pretty poor update.

DomCarsonFF7 7 June, 2012 @ 1:41 am   203

Lol I am glad I didn’t buy a vita,Psn plus content is great just taking a long time to download and install everything I’ve been at it most of the day, My 320 Gb is nearly full I had to delete a lot of old content off psn plus so that’s saying something about the service :)

FallenDiason 7 June, 2012 @ 1:41 am   204

Hey, any info about Drakengard HD collection? Is there even a chance that’s Drakengard will be in HD version ?:p

DomCarsonFF7 7 June, 2012 @ 1:42 am   205

Why is nobody ever happy with the update what’s wrong with people seriously?

OttoT 7 June, 2012 @ 3:27 am   206

I bought my PSN US card from Best Buy (thanks for the guy who pointed that out) and bought The Pinball Arcade from the US store.
Just take your time SCEE. Wait for the phonecall back, don’t go after it for your paying customers. I don’t care anymore, just like you.

rekuhs 7 June, 2012 @ 3:37 am   207

@204
I’ve done the same thing so many times, either due to the massive increase in price from the US store or simply from lack of availability on the AU store.

Diabels 7 June, 2012 @ 5:06 am   208

Cool

Rainy163 7 June, 2012 @ 6:30 am   209

Again, Vita buyers get nothing, I start to think the whole device is just a big troll to get a fast cash in and then let it die….

pb-live 7 June, 2012 @ 7:35 am   210

Well, we get the Ridge Racer content; the Hornet from Daytona and the cheesy but great song from the Daytona theme writer. But, yeah, Sony should be supporting the Vita with more content around E3 time while all eyes are on them.

andrusenko1996 7 June, 2012 @ 9:44 am   211

#FrIeD-GoAt Sony plans to show up to 25 new games to PS Vita, cause the journalists was dissapointed, and ”declared” dead to PS Vita…or cause they had a huge surprice to show…

monoliet 7 June, 2012 @ 10:54 am   212

trailer ac vita ?
also , u are tinking to bring game like minecraft to vita /ps3 ?

also info games like monsterhunter- gta – fantesy star ocean 2 very please !!!!!!!!!

ac en cod only wil not let u sel 10 mil ps vita before march 2013 like u company want ( so price drop before x mas is needed )p.s i have vita ,but to expensife 4 almost no++ en 0 +++ games .

great are ps+ ful free games so 2 /3 rent games u goth u mony back
now stil renting new video
more ps1/ ps2 libery en al ps3 games digital reason = some games u never find in retail stores !!!!!! disgea 4 / Atelier Meruru not where i live = :(

next e3 ore other conference = les bla bla more games ( video + info on games )

bedhopper 7 June, 2012 @ 11:03 am   213

will manhunt ever be released as a digital download

Catkiller1 7 June, 2012 @ 11:30 am   214

@ JAWAD

Before you start getting sarcastic with people which is a horrible trait, please do some research!

You stated “You must’ve ignored the first the comment then, eh?”

Actually no he didn’t, as the reply to the first post by yourself was at 14:43 & modhelius post was at 14:42!

Would be a better use of your time, if you actually posted a reply to a post with some information, instead of pointless replies like that!

windsorblue01 7 June, 2012 @ 11:45 am   215

jawad could you ask ross what happend to the plus avatas as i dont have a twitter account to ask him and i know hes at e3

Connor_mufc_1985 7 June, 2012 @ 12:01 pm   216

@Catkiller1 yup I bet Jawad would get a slapped wrist by Mr Sony for his sarcasm :)

CoolRichy008UK 7 June, 2012 @ 1:53 pm   217

stvlite your spamming as well so shhh or jawad will kick you to mars :P

hastings69 7 June, 2012 @ 3:00 pm   218

I don’t understand how the fact that E3 is on is AN EXCUSE for ANOTHER poor update??? SO what? a hundred guys that work for sony – who employ 1000s, that you or your department have problably never even heard of before – let alone have to deal with for the update have been at the E3 means there’s little content for the update AGAIN, you did realises LAST year at E3 2011 that it would happen again the following year right? It’s not like it just came out of the blue! you’ve had a years notice to make sure all runs smoothly so E3 being on is not an acceptable excuse in my opinion for another shoddy update! You shhould all have had stuff prepared for this time of year in advance so the service to the customer continues (or doesn’t in SCEEs case!).

It’s like working at McDonalds in London and saying to customers “oh we’ve only gor fries today, no burgers”, customer “why?”
SCEE “well 3 eployees from a McDonalds in Glasgow are at a seminar on relish”
customer “I’ll go to Burger King then”

KingKjellboy 7 June, 2012 @ 3:55 pm   219

Darn it, had to upgrade my current HDD to be able to download them all. :P Oh well, love being a PS+ subscriber. ^.^

MisterTom76 7 June, 2012 @ 4:07 pm   220

Psplus is incredible this month. Thank you much!!

link1983 7 June, 2012 @ 4:31 pm   221

This is my first weekly request. I want Parappa The Rapper and Parappa The Rapper 2 on the store! You want £8 each? Fine. Just give me them :D Thank you

Megaace 7 June, 2012 @ 7:55 pm   222

Where is Pinball Arcade for PS3 & Vita?
In fact, Does Sony Know there is a PS Vita console? A SONY PS Vita console?

It is depressing…

dFUSE 7 June, 2012 @ 9:28 pm   223

Any word on Bang Bang Racing?

BiosNova 7 June, 2012 @ 11:15 pm   224

Hey guys, on the picture explaining pre ordering on the store there are a couple of spelling mistakes. Might wanna fix that ;)

Project2insanity 8 June, 2012 @ 12:19 am   225

@Catkiller1; I normally agree with you, man, but Jawad’s reply is completely justified. Within only half an hour after the first comment, modhelius posted “At least give us a comment and stop ignoring your customers!”

Seriously! Less than half an hour! Even in which Jawad did manage to reply. Are we supposed to be expecting replies within five minutes flat? Some people need patience. Other people like that need a slap to get their heads out of the digital cloud.

Pudgies_Sarah 8 June, 2012 @ 4:34 am   226

People are raving online about a Final Fantasy X HD remaster for PS3 and Vita, is there any truth to this?

If so, can it be cross play/save ?

I would love to see all Final Fantasys on the Vita.

Jawad Ashraf 8 June, 2012 @ 9:41 am

This is what Square Enix announced some time ago. They’ll announce further information in due course…look forward to it.

SleepYFaN 8 June, 2012 @ 10:58 am   227

MIZIEYA 8 June, 2012 @ 11:27 am   228

Jawad, whats happened to the soul calibur cepheus compatibility pack 5- sexy costumes. the other two game packs are there but the third one isn’t for downloading. Can you make sure that someone fixes this issue.

Catkiller1 8 June, 2012 @ 11:29 am   229

@ Project2insanity

I understand where you’re coming from but my reply has nothing to do whether or not the member had no patience. Yes it’s ridiculous to make a fuss about something just 30 mins into a post, but the time differences & JAWADS reply wasn’t necessary!

To be fair though JAWAD doesn’t have to reply to anyone, as it’s not part of his main role but to skip past some more pressing posts, to reply like that annoyed me!

Don’t get me wrong I think JAWAD does a sterling job especially after the abuse he gets. Before you start I was making a statement & not causing abuse.

Sorry for any offence caused JAWAD ;)

abdirizak007 8 June, 2012 @ 2:48 pm   230

will jak trilogy come on sale? pleass

answer me Jawad :(

dgnfly 8 June, 2012 @ 3:02 pm   231

@Catkiller1

replying might not be his job but getting store content is and let’s be fair he is doing neither one off em good.

Catkiller1 8 June, 2012 @ 4:53 pm   232

@ dgnfly

The thing is, there are things beyond his control & there are too many complications to factor in, with regards to content releases within the EU, that neither of us will ever comprehend!

Must be quite frustrating when trying to secure content, to get delays or simply told “NO”.

Also dgnfly, like me you’re a big Square fan, well if you’re like me Squaresoft, as Enix are pathetic. Fingers crossed for the Kingdom Hearts HD Remix collection that was leaked & an eventual release date for Final Fantasy x HD! Looking forward to see the final version of Versus 13, although I believe it’s now been renamed to 15.

dgnfly 8 June, 2012 @ 5:09 pm   233

@Catkiller1

getting documnts translated into native language is SCEE idea.
the legend of dagoon made by SCEI and released b SCE in the past how can this be hard 2 get on the store when they keep blaming third party for eveything that isen’on the store. don’t forget that Andy told us they contacted NIS america for the avatars but when i asked them if SCEE actually contacted them they said they never heard off em. or else they would have speeded it up.
a 5 year backlog you can’t convince me that it’s all third party’s fault i notice that SCEE is pretty lazy with contacting third party. Andy would like ask for jeane D’arc psp game also ghost in the shell and crisis core i neve got a rply back from him wether there is even a possibility. same thing happend when i asked Ross for Full metal alchemist psp game year ago they never bother checking up on it.

dgnfly 8 June, 2012 @ 5:14 pm   234

@Catkiller1

and i’m not a big fan anymore off Square enix they ignore fans left and right with the stupid FFXIII and it’s sequel. now they are just about making cash. they alrdy they not planning on giving us the ps1 classic U.S has most likely just for greedy reasons. star ocean the last hope was their last real rpg game.
now i only go afte Nis america, ghostlight,rising star title’s
and i advise you 2 buy suda 51′s games shadow of the damned was so funny sadly ppl these days only like shooter and don’t recognize a fun game.

aleny25 8 June, 2012 @ 7:30 pm   235

Hello, really very much, please bring the legend of dragoon to european psn!!!!!! :D :D :D

andywinkler 9 June, 2012 @ 12:03 am   236

Hey. I’m trying to subscribe to playstation plus and take up this awesome offer of 12 games but every time I attempt to purchase a subscription I get error 80023102. Can I sign up somewhere else before the offer ends…. Thanks.

shurikenbos 9 June, 2012 @ 2:07 am   237

This time you guys overcame all my expectations! PSN+ rocks big time! Hell yeah! thx.

Casper397 9 June, 2012 @ 7:41 am   238

Hey Jawad,

Any idea when us EU gamers could expect the “Ultimate Editions” deal to come to our PSN? If it’s going to come at all?

thierryhenry69 9 June, 2012 @ 12:49 pm   239

Hi just purchased EP0006-BLES01381_00-0000000EURO12KEY-E001 FIFA 12 – EA SPORTS UEFA EURO 2012™ (Game Pack) but can not locate it to play on my ps3 please help

ANyuszko 9 June, 2012 @ 5:24 pm   240

Hi, can anyone help me?

Assassins Creed Revelations now on sale on psn (until tomorrow only). On the main screen of ps store it says it is Ł19.99 and Ł15.99 for PS+ subscribers (such as me). But if I click on it I can only buy for Ł19.99, there is no more discount for PS+.

So, is there any discount for PS+ or not?

Alienshade 9 June, 2012 @ 8:58 pm   241

+1 assassins creed 3.

KILLA_187_CBORG 10 June, 2012 @ 8:45 am   242

where the hell is The Walking Dead for europa i bought the bundle but now i think it hust trowed away money please update

yume_2501 10 June, 2012 @ 6:00 pm   243

there is a problem with the plus offer for AC revelations (and it ends today…) The game should be 24 € for puls members, but the price if you wanna buy it it’s 29,99 (normal offer). I want to buy it…

eggs87 11 June, 2012 @ 11:44 am   244

How much will Gravity Rush cost on the AU store when it’s released? I need to plan my finances to make sure I can purchase it, lol.

vitop3 14 June, 2012 @ 5:45 pm   245

Is the Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Complete bundle available for an unlimited time of just 2 weeks after the release?