Posted 1:00pm

Gravity Rush Promotion On PS Store Ends Tomorrow

Gravity Rush 3

Hi everyone.

For those of you who haven’t had a chance to purchase this fantastic PS Vita exclusive yet, here’s a reminder that the Gravity Rush ‘Special Edition’ promotion on the PS Store ends tomorrow afternoon – on Tuesday 19th June, 4pm GMT. Until then, if you purchase the full digital game from the PS Store, you will receive the Military Mission DLC pack at no extra charge!

Gravity Rush 1 Gravity Rush 2

If you’re still unsure whether the game is for you, check out this game preview or see what the development team themselves had to say about Gravity Rush in this series of essays devoted to the Characters, the open-ended World and the gameplay aspects of the game.

If you’re as hooked on the game already as we are, then don’t forget the DLC packs available from next Wednesday 27th June!  (See the Gravity Rush launch post for more details.)

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

14 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

ZenSelai 18 June, 2012 @ 1:14 pm   1

wish this game to PSN also for ps3 gamers

yaacov2606 18 June, 2012 @ 1:15 pm   2

Hi
what about people who bought the retail version? do we get the free DLC too?

WandleCax 18 June, 2012 @ 1:38 pm   3

Aaaand what about in AU/NZ where you can’t actually buy the game yet…

Artemisthemp 18 June, 2012 @ 2:08 pm   4

#2 Pre-order mine ad ShopTo.net and had DLC 1 Day Before I received the game.

Andrefpvs 18 June, 2012 @ 2:57 pm   5

Rebecca, I wanted to purchase a physical version of this game, and I looked EVERYWHERE here in Portugal and no store had the pre-order offers.

I ended up paying full price for the game at launch day and not receiving the DLC…

Why did this happen? Portugal usually has access to these pre-order offers.

RealoFoxtrot 18 June, 2012 @ 3:13 pm   6

@5 I was in the same thing… I got mine from GAME which usually has preorder stuff, but nothing happened.

I didn’t learn that it was PSN and ShopTo exclusive until after i was charged… was charged on tuesday and the launch post was on wednesday…. was really annoying cause i would’ve bought it via PSN if it’d informed earlier

Stonesthrow 18 June, 2012 @ 4:43 pm   7

I love the art and music in this game. Usually I’m not that much into anime looking games but this is just something else.. Love the little comic strips as cutscenes too. And they have their own cool language :p Reminds me of Shadow of the colossus (can definitely see this becoming a cult game) and a bit of the old Final fantasies in terms of the big environments to explore. And the gravity mechanic is so simple and yet so brilliant, it makes regular flying look boring. Japanese gaming at its finest.

TrulyALie 18 June, 2012 @ 6:13 pm   8

Got my Platinum trophy this morning, absolutely loved this game. The art is gorgeous and Kat is fantastically written. She’s easily in my top three protagonists of this generation, and she should totally represent Vita in PS All-Stars.

undergroundgr 18 June, 2012 @ 6:53 pm   9

lol i cancelled my retail preorder just to receive the dlc and now i cant buy the digital version because the bank needs a few days or weeks to release the money back to the prepaid visa…fml.

undergroundgr 18 June, 2012 @ 6:54 pm   10

i wish you could keep the dlc deal for a little longer

Fireboy842 19 June, 2012 @ 5:03 am   11

SONY, Y U NO RELEASE GRAVITY RUSH ON PS3?

Artemisthemp 19 June, 2012 @ 12:45 pm   12

#11 doubt they will, since it’s one of the few good games to Vita.

Atomic_robot77 20 June, 2012 @ 9:27 pm   13

I went out and bought it on day one. Wish i'd seen the Special Ed offer on the store first :(

Alandrin 24 June, 2012 @ 9:15 pm   14

I missed it by 2 minutes I don’t belive it.
19/06/2012 @ 04:02 PM
I hate you communal transport.