Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 5:00pm

Sack It To Me: Sackboy Re-Enters Tron!

Tron: Legacy Minipack Released!

There’s a fun new Minipack on the Store, which includes the long sought-after Clu Costume. Originally a pre-order bonus for LittleBigPlanet 2, Clu is now available to everyone on LittleBigPlanet in the Tron: Legacy Minipack!

Tron_Legacy-Costume_Pack_Stickers

Clu is joined by Quorra and Gem in this Minipack and there’s also a collection of Tron: Legacy themed Stickers to add to your collection.

LBP.me Gets Some New Features!

Recently we rolled out a new update for LBP.me, which introduce a couple of exciting new features to our ever-expanding hub for the community.

Sackboy Gets Sorted with Lists!

The first of these is our new Lists feature, which enables a creator to compile a list of up to forty levels entirely of their choosing. If you consider yourself to be a super organised Sackperson, who likes to keep all their levels all nice and sorted, then the new level lists will be right up your street!

Take a look at my very first list featuring last week’s Mm Picks to see just what I’m talking about!

Oh and be sure to keep an eye out from future lists from me, which will showcase some of the greatest levels on LittleBigPlanet!

Sackboy Shows Off His Pins!

The other big update on LBP.me is the ability to see everyone’s hard-earned Pins!

Finally you can show your Pins with pride and let the community know how much of a dedicated player you are and what your top skills are.

So good luck with completing those Pin collections!

For more information on the new features, head on over to LittleBigPlanet.com.

If you want to show off your brand new Lists or your Pin collection, drop a message into the comments. I’ll love to see what kind of cool lists that are being put together by the community!

LittleBigPlanet E3 Goodies!

Sackboy had a very exciting time at E3 and we’ve got a couple of new trailers to show you, fresh from his trip to E3!

To begin with we have the lovely new videos of our exciting new games to show off to you all!

If you’re excited for Sackboy’s new portable or karting adventures, then you will definitely want to check out these new vids!

Play, Create, Share has never looked brighter for LittleBigPlanet and we cannot wait to get these great games to you, later this year!

Mm Picks

Finally this week, I’m no stranger to level lists since we have our usual batch of Mm Picks that feature some of our favourite levels.

La Casa de las Rosas

LittleBigPlanet Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/littlebigplanet

LittleBigPlanet Community Team Twitters

Steven – @StevenIsbell
Simon – @Syroc_LBP
Spaff – @thespaff

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

12 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

It’s agony waiting to buy&play LBP:Karting! ! ! :D I WANT IT NOW! ! ! :P

KittyKlaws619 18 June, 2012 @ 5:59 pm   2

But I already have Clu! :(

Why couldn’t it be separate from the main pack so I would end up buying it twice? *GRRRR!*

CoolRichy008UK 18 June, 2012 @ 6:51 pm   3

ye wat 1&3 said im not getting future MM masive morons pack so MM uv lost me as a customer as well FOR GD n dnt bother with lbp karting its just a modnation clone

Klunk234 18 June, 2012 @ 6:55 pm   4

@OttoT You can hardly call yourself a “loyal fan/customer” when you abandon the franchise just ’cause you have to re-buy 2 tiny DLC items.

CoolRichy008UK 18 June, 2012 @ 7:28 pm   5

wht the point of gettin DLC if u already got it MM using a dirty trick so ppl have to buy it again for few new stuff

MM YOU SUCK im never buying LBP crap no more and anyway GTAV will outdo little big boring karting

Klunk234 & OttoT stop it and make up

supersmith2500 18 June, 2012 @ 10:05 pm   6

No wonder why I left the LBP community. Way too much DLC to buy and most of all, way too many mini-story levels from Disney. *sigh*

CoolRichy008UK 19 June, 2012 @ 12:10 am   7

ye what supersmith2500 said i got bored of the DLC i dont bother with LBP no more waiste of money and loads of copyrighted levels

supersmith2500 19 June, 2012 @ 10:28 am   8

#8:
Look at PAIN, it’s much worse. Only 2 characters to choose and only one level to play on and you have to buy DLC for each character/level and of course one of the levels don’t load. Modnation Racers didn’t had much DLC on there. Seriously, I hate games with too much DLC to buy. Also, LBP Karting is just a complete clone of Modnation Racers anyways.

VictorAnalogy 19 June, 2012 @ 11:45 am   9

Ok, now stop me if I lose any of you along the way, but, you do realise that the Sackboy outfits do nothing to change the way the game plays right? I mean, you don’t jump further, grip harder or run faster. It’s purely cosmetic. So if you want to buy the pretty new clothes, then you buy the pretty new clothes. If you do not want them, then you don’t buy them. I’m pretty sure that the volume of DLC MM put out is to ensure that there is something for everyone. No matter who you are there will be at least one Sackboy costume that you are interested in. I don’t think that the expectation is that you will buy all of them.

If missing out on an LBP costume or sticker upsets you so much, you should check your priorities. ;)

I’d also point out that you didn’t buy Clu. You were given it free when you pre-ordered. So you aren’t buying anything twice.

CoolRichy008UK 19 June, 2012 @ 4:05 pm   10

VictorAnalogy bla bla bla bla bla bla bla boring bla bla bla bla bla dont care bla bla bla bla bla

ye like supersmith2500 said LBP Karting is just a complete clone of Modnation Racers

welcome to little big RIPOFF

HazelAM 19 June, 2012 @ 7:14 pm   11

are the outfits available on their own?
because i’d like that Quorra one, you’d never guess right, but the rest don’t really interest me.

Kira-Law 19 June, 2012 @ 10:13 pm   12

I would love this new dlc, but unfortunatly i never got the clu costume when i bought it, its not on my download list and i cant find the costume in game, and if try to redownload it from instore i would have to re-buy it. this is the same problem as with the toy story dlc and i had to wait literally months before i got an email with the code to download my missing alien costume it. am not one to normal complain i love lbp, but i want to let the problem known so it can get fixd quick.