Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 3:00pm

Dead Nation: Road of Devastation Arcade Expansion Pack Available Now!

Dead Nation - Arcade Mode - Menu

Attention Dead Nation recruits worldwide!

We’re excited to announce a brand new game mode for Road of Devastation (the expansion pack) called “Arcade,” which is a brand new way to experience Road of Devastation! Everyone who’s taken “the Road” knows of the Egogate experiment – to find the perfect zombie killer who can survive longest against ever increasing odds (the fallen heroes’ DNA are allegedly used to clone and breed the perfect soldier…).

Dead Nation - Arcade Mode - Weapon Road Dead Nation - Arcade Mode - Money Road

The new Arcade mode may actually see you survive the ordeal and get out alive! You can choose your difficulty level, and checkpoints will revive you (or is that “clone” you?)…

Completing Arcade mode with different difficulty levels will also unlock new Road of Devastation concept art. If you’ve never experienced Road of Devastation before, now’s the perfect time! Think you’ve got what it takes to get out alive?

Dead Nation - Arcade Mode - Score Road

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

14 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
SirTodge 26 June, 2012 @ 3:09 pm   1

Dear Housemarque,

Get Dead Nation running on a Vita. I’ll pay again, I’ll double dip. I just REALLY want to be able to play this great game on that screen!

Regards,
The Internet.

fjernbetjening 26 June, 2012 @ 3:15 pm   2

So, is this a free update if you have the Road of Devastation dlc, or is it seperate dlc?

DAVIE222 26 June, 2012 @ 3:17 pm   3

just realease a dead nation 2 !!!!!!

DAVIE222 26 June, 2012 @ 3:18 pm   4

dead nation needs 4 player online…

w1th0utnam3 26 June, 2012 @ 3:27 pm   5

A new Dead Nation game on the Vita would be awesome! But anyway thanks for this update.

Wired_Gantz 26 June, 2012 @ 3:31 pm   6

Great! You guys are awesome, so glad to see the game still being supported. Dead Nation is one of my favorite PSN games. Any chance for a full-fleshed sequel? :)

Bealinator 26 June, 2012 @ 3:32 pm   7

Be sure to get Dead Nation on the Vita! I could forsee the back touch pad being used for melee attacks.

Dr_Paradox 26 June, 2012 @ 3:36 pm   8

I think I choose now, to buy this Expansion Pack. :-)

SHAFTRULES 26 June, 2012 @ 3:39 pm   9

please a new dead nation game for my vita & anyone have any idea when warriors lair aka ruin will be released ? that game is the reason I bought my vaya on day 1!

I also want to hear more about Warriors Lair. Dead Nation on Vita would be cool to.

FBZ1501 26 June, 2012 @ 7:55 pm   11

I did love this game, but found it too hard after a while… would love a Vita version or even a buy one get one deal!!

Me thinks it’s time to kill some more zombies :-)

Malik7866 27 June, 2012 @ 10:07 am   13

agree with everyone asking for a fully fleshed out sequel and for a Vita release.

Do the Vita and the game justice Sony and release it for Zombies sake!

chrisandsheva 27 June, 2012 @ 1:46 pm   14

just want to know if anyone managed to finish road of devastation ?, only when it 1st came out there was no way past round 6, maybe 7, but only because of the terrible lag due to the hundreds of zombies onscreen etc, so has this been fixed or did anyone bother sticking with it and finish the dlc… i loved dead nation, i was really looking forward to the dlc, with all the blog posts by devs saying how good it was, unfortunately after buying it i seen i had been misled, just re read there blogs, but to then see i wasn’t only not getting what it was made out to be, it would’nt even work.. like above said, just do dn2.