Posted 12:00pm

PS Vita Sale On PlayStation Store

Hello Everybody!

I hope you’ve been enjoying the PS Vita sale, this week brings us to the final stretch. In addition to last week’s serving, this week will add in PSP and minis titles which work on the PS Vita.

Here’s just a smattering of what’ll be on offer:

Persona 3 Portable

Exit 2
Was €9.99/£7.99 – Now €4.99/£3.99

Nom Nation (minis)
Was €1.99/£1.74 – Now €1.19/£0.99

Duael Invaders (minis)
Was €2.99/£2.49 – Now €1.19/£0.99

And much more as we have over 40 additional games being added to this sale!

Vitasale

But that’s not all, sign up to Inside PS Vita before 29 June 2012 and we’ll send you a voucher code which you can use to purchase Unit 13 during the sale with an additional discount making the game available for only €19.99/£14.99!

INSIDE PSV_GB_Small

Inside PS Vita is brimming with the latest news, offers and more so sign up now here or through our official Facebook page.

So don’t miss out on these great offers and come visit the PlayStation Store.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

147 Comments 84 Author replies
Show oldest first

Bealinator 26 June, 2012 @ 12:06 pm   1

Hello Andy,

Give it to me straight: will Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker get a discount? Getting the HD Collection later this week and I’ll download Peace Walker because I enjoyed it so much on PS3.

Will there be any PS1 titles going on sale too?

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:12 pm

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is sadly not in this sale, however there is a reason for this and I am in talks with the publisher about a camapign later on this year.

No PS1 games will be on sale for this promotion as they do not work on the PS Vita

Hi Andy.

2 Questions:

1 – Will PS Plus have any extra discount ?

2 – Any native Vita title on sale this week ?

Regards,

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:13 pm

1) Same deals as last week with have PLUS discounts but these titles will not sadly.

2) native Vita titles? Sorry I am probably being slow but what exactly do you mean?

xenokiller90 26 June, 2012 @ 12:09 pm   3

any news on ps one games on psv?

I agree, a Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker discount would be VERY welcome. This is what I’ve been hoping for in this, so I hope I wont be let down! (No pressure!)

almighty-slayer 26 June, 2012 @ 12:13 pm   5

Good sale, Andy. Nice work mate

Split Second! Wow, I will definitely buy that game :o

Osahi_be 26 June, 2012 @ 12:21 pm   7

Thanks for adding Persona 3, as I kept begging for it in the comments (not sure if it’s ‘thanks’ to me it’s discounted)

The price is still a bit high for someone who has the UMD version already, but I won’t complain. This game is moving to my Vita tomorrow!

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:16 pm

Well lets put it this way, I read and take note on all comments on my posts but sometimes I can’t get approval. On this case though I did so thanks for the suggestion.

Definitely getting Tactics Ogre. I’m hoping ‘Where is my heart’ also makes it onto the sale (and Peace Walker obviously)

almighty-slayer 26 June, 2012 @ 12:25 pm   9

Also, you said last week that the first week of sales ends on the 27th (tomorrow); is that still correct? In this post you say “The PS Vita Sale will end on July 4th”. Confusing! For me, anyway :p

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:17 pm

Sorry slayer dude, yes the first weeks content will finish this Wednesday, the rest is the 4th July when the campaign as a whole stops.

Jordyce 26 June, 2012 @ 12:26 pm   10

Persona 3 Portable
Breath of Fire III
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

So the three games I wanted to buy the most are at the top, and discounted. Score!

NiroseDK 26 June, 2012 @ 12:33 pm   11

Will any new psp games be added to the ps store this week.

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:18 pm

Sadly I don’t know, I am just the promotions dude, best check with Jawad on his post tomorrow.

KnightOrc 26 June, 2012 @ 12:39 pm   12

When are we going to be able to back up just our save games on the Vita without the whole app? I wanted to move my save from the cartridge version of Unit 13 (Dutch version only has Dutch & French menus/subtitles, I can read them but it is annoying) to the PSN downloaded UK one… can’t. Why?

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:19 pm

Sadly I don’t know as this is a functionality question for the PS Vita, best either asking Customer Services or try an catch Adam Grant on one of his posts.

Cuberde 26 June, 2012 @ 12:39 pm   13

Persona 3 Portable finally falls under 20€.
Will buy it in a heartbeat.

Now if only Locoroco 2 would be one of the additional games on sale…

RunningManUK 26 June, 2012 @ 12:41 pm   14

Don’t tease use :) Any chance of a list of the 40 games? Just hoping the 3rd Birthday is on sale.

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:20 pm

But you all by know I am a big tease :)

However sadly this is not in the sale…

Spartanspur 26 June, 2012 @ 12:45 pm   15

Looks like you’ll have even more of my money after I bought 3 games last week (RO,BBCSE&U13)

Will definitely pick up P3P and possibly Split Second at that price.

Can’t wait to see the other 30 or so deals. Hoping for FFIV:CE!

P.s. PLUS discounts please!

FemmeFox 26 June, 2012 @ 12:52 pm   16

Looking good so far. I’m hoping that Gods Eater Burst and Dissidia Duodecim are part of the other 40 games. I own them both on PSP already but Id much rather play them on my Vita’s superior OLED. Just not quite willing to pay for how much they are currently.

Im also curious for any update on PSOne games for Vita and the YouTube App?

Anyways, I’ll definitely be grabbing Split/Second, cos it’s a steal for that much. Might look into Tactics Ogre too. n_n

sakulukk 26 June, 2012 @ 12:54 pm   17

3rd Birthday on sale would be cool as well… I have the twisted edition but am no longer able to play it as I have no PSP anymore…

;p

Rhys001 26 June, 2012 @ 12:55 pm   18

Oh, and PSone classics on Vita please?! (I really want to play FFIX)

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:21 pm

Same here! Sadly though I have recieved no update on this personally. If I hear anything though I will let you all know (as long as it is not embargoed)

hitman_stephen 26 June, 2012 @ 12:56 pm   19

Third birthdays good, i recommend it to anyone. Awesome final fantasy like shooter :)

fauxtronic 26 June, 2012 @ 1:06 pm   20

I’m eager to know on what date this week we should expect a Playstation Plus post. :)

PayaV87hun 26 June, 2012 @ 1:14 pm   21

Wow, I hope we get those on the hungarian Store too. AC: Bloodlines, Split/Second and P3P would be nice. And I really hoping for Killzone Liberation, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, Daxter, Jak & Daxter: Lost Frontier, Motorstorm: Arctic Edge. Oh, and some Ratchet & Clank. I would’ve bought them by now, just you know, we don’t have those on the store, and we only getting these if something happens, for example, a Sale.

TheBigBoss0001 26 June, 2012 @ 1:20 pm   22

Any chance GTA Chinatown Wars will be in the sale?

DAVIE222 26 June, 2012 @ 1:27 pm   23

when does this weeks sale end? i wannna buy assassins creed bloodlines for my vita.

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:41 pm

This sale ends next week on the 4th July.

OMG, we are already approaching July, can someone please slow down time? Even bullet time will do.

colmshan1990 26 June, 2012 @ 1:30 pm   24

I’m running out of memory stick room on my 16gb (might have something to do with downloading UMvC3, Gravity Rush, Unit 13, Wipeout DLC and the LBP Beta straight after coming back from the Euros), could you tell me the file sizes for some of the games?
Specifically, Persona 3, Tactics Ogre (had this on UMD before my sister got all my PSP games after I upgraded to Vita, it’s great) and Breath of Fire 3?
Thanks.

Guess I’ll echo the hope for Peace Walker. I’ll add in some of my own hopes: the Syphon Filter games, Locoroco, Monster Hunter, Soul Calibur, The 3rd Birthday, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Dissia 012 and Final Fantasy 1, 2 or IV.
Any hope on any of the above?

Finally, is there any hope to be had of EA’s PSP catalogue appearing on Vita soon? It’s frustrating, I’m suffering from Burnout Legends withdrawal symptoms… :(
Medal of Honour Heroes was a fantastic game too, would be even better with the twin sticks of the Vita…

Thanks for reading, hope you can answer something.

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:43 pm

One or two of the games you have put on your list are in the sale and you will be able to find out which tomorrow.

As for EA content, sadly i do not know, you will probably have to take that up with EA directly.

As for file sizes, sadly I don’t know these but I will see if I can find out but don’t hold your breath.

Xenostar 26 June, 2012 @ 1:31 pm   25

Oh and i was just hoping for a tactics ogre sale get in!!

pb-live 26 June, 2012 @ 1:38 pm   26

Burnout Legends on Vita… pleeeeeeeaaaaaase!

But, yeah, good sale. Are any more PSP games becoming Vita compatible as part of this? I originally mis-read it as 40 new PSP games for Vita, but was then disappointed slightly that it was 40 titles on sale, not 40 new titles.

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:44 pm

Sorry dude but no new titles coming in through the sale I am afraid.

mdogg91 26 June, 2012 @ 1:38 pm   27

Andy can you add compatibility for Sims 2 on Vita, Getting frustrated that I payed £15 for it and it wont work

Dirtyshubb 26 June, 2012 @ 1:40 pm   28

I wonder if Killzone Liberation is on the list?

Wait, first they would have to let it work on the EU store first ;)

I dont suppose there is any news on that front yet?

SSJ3_Bob_Marley 26 June, 2012 @ 1:49 pm   29

Over 40 games on sale? Seriously? Whoah.

simigi2 26 June, 2012 @ 1:52 pm   30

noob questions- has this sale started yet? because I can’t see these prices at the ps store. Is it perhaps not available in Israel? Israel is always grouped with the PAL territories so I don’t see why it wouldn’t…

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:45 pm

Do you see any of the previosue content from last week on offer?

Andrefpvs 26 June, 2012 @ 1:52 pm   31

Everyone, buy Persona 3 Portable and enjoy a wonderful game :)

Catkiller1 26 June, 2012 @ 2:13 pm   32

@ DAVIE222

Your answer is within the post ;)

“And much more as we have over 40 additional games being added to this sale!
Don’t forget, last week’s additions will still be able available. The PS Vita Sale will end on July 4th.”

July 4th it is then ;)

Catkiller1 26 June, 2012 @ 2:17 pm   33

@ Andy

Will there be any PS3 titles? Only asking due to a select few available previously.

Kind regards

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:48 pm

Not this week, next week though the PS3 offers will be kicking back into action with some great deals and a particular game franchises 5th Birthday.

Look out for my post next week.

suitejudyblueyes 26 June, 2012 @ 2:27 pm   34

Is it not time the vita had some decent new games rather than games that apple give away for the Ipad. These psp games are substandard and are an insult to a machine with the vitas power. Its like buying a powerhouse pc and then paying £8 for manicminer. If and when the vita fails its entirety sonys fault. Who are they going to blame this time. They blamed piracy for the psps failure so when the vita expires who will they blame? Well at least the vita wont get cracked, theres nothing worth downloading to play on it. Yes I have a vita.

Hi Andy.

With “native” Vita titles I meant, titles which are not “ports” from PSP or minis, but titles developed to the Vita, as we had in the past two weeks. Because all I can see in this post is PSP and minis titles, not a single Vita title.

If i’m mistaken, you’re entitled to use your baseball bat only once ! :D

Nice work btw.

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:51 pm

Oh I get you, makes sense.

Well this week sales in ported content but the previouse 2 weeks have be the ‘native’ content, some of which will still be on sale this week (Like Unit 13 for example)

Baseball Bat is so 80′s… can I use a lightsaber instead? Much mroe my style :P

oliverlester 26 June, 2012 @ 2:32 pm   36

Hi,

Can you look into this : i signed up to the inside PS Vita, but haven’t been sent a code through. Can you look into this for me?

Oliver

almighty-slayer 26 June, 2012 @ 2:33 pm   37

Oh, sorry to make another post. I know you’re only in charge of sales but i’m sure you can let the correct people know about this, as it is related to sales.

Your adverts on the PSN Store LiveArea show the regular price, instead of the sale price. Seems a bit bizarre to me – surely you want to advertise the sale price?

Also, though unrelated to sale – your in-store Gravity Rush advert leads to the “Special Edition” of the game, which isn’t even available to buy anymore.

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 2:54 pm

Thank you very much for this useful information, please excuse me while I go inform the right people that they need to look into ASAP as it is very confusuing for our customers.

pb-live 26 June, 2012 @ 2:40 pm   38

@simigi2 – When the store updates tomorrow afternoon.

Brampod 26 June, 2012 @ 2:55 pm   39

Hi Andy,

Could you please check if Gensan is also on sale? I’ve been waiting for this game to lower in price for ages. It’s only available digitally here in Europe and it’s been 29,99€ forever, so I think it deserves a price drop.

Thanks!

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 3:07 pm

Sadly Gensan is not in the sale but thanks for the heads up, I will see what I can do.

SSJ3_Bob_Marley 26 June, 2012 @ 3:02 pm   40

Oh, it’s definitely okay. I was just surprised by the generous amount of offers, even though it is presented in a very modest way.

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 3:07 pm

Awesome, yer saldy it is not as much as I would of liked, which ideally would have been all PSP and mini content but its a good start.

Will have to look to do another PSP POWER sale too.

PayaV87hun 26 June, 2012 @ 3:10 pm   41

Hi Andy!

Thanks for the quick reply. If you guys have time, just take a look at our store… it’s a mess.

But I’m posting again, because I forgot to thank you these amazing sales, in my last comment. I’m just amazed, I’m getting my Vita next week – as soon as my paycheck comes along – and I already bought Escape Plan, Mutant Blob and Motorstorm, and I’m planning to buy Little Deviants on this sale, and now this… You guys are cool.

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 3:14 pm

Oh thanks dude! Glad to hear you like it.

As for the issue you described above for you store, I am getting this looked into and hopefully we should have some good news too. Will keep you posted.

Enjoy the PS Vita!

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 3:17 pm   42

Hello Everybody

Just you you guys and gals know, all the content that is not in this sale that is being requested a lot (by different people and not just by the same person) I will see what I can do to get some discounts on them in the next couple of week. However this is not a promise that they will be discounted but I will try.

Gothteen123 26 June, 2012 @ 3:19 pm   43

When will mgs:hd come out for vita in europe on psn? This- or next week?

RunningManUK 26 June, 2012 @ 3:22 pm   44

Nice one Andy, your efforts are much appreciated. Although my wallet is feeling the pain :)

Catkiller1 26 June, 2012 @ 3:25 pm   45

@ Andy

So I take it Uncharted Drake’s Fortune & Uncharted 2: Among Thieves will be released digitally with a discount attached then? ;)

ThomasB2685 26 June, 2012 @ 3:28 pm   46

Hi Andy

Couldn’t see anyone else that has asked this but are any final fantasy psp titles hitting the sale?

Thanks!

Andy Stewart 26 June, 2012 @ 4:46 pm

Not for this sale sadly but I am working on something so keep your eyes peeled.

Don’t literally peel your eyes though, that could really hurt.

Q_Division 26 June, 2012 @ 3:32 pm   47

Hi Andy,

Any chance of seeing WipeOut 2048 in a sale?

Cheers.

Catkiller1 26 June, 2012 @ 3:33 pm   48

So I take it the Journey Collectors Edition retail release is exclusive to North America now then? :( http://goo.gl/RiCwu

Would have bought it due to the value & content. 1 Month of PLUS subscription included + more along with Flow & Flower!

simigi2 26 June, 2012 @ 3:33 pm   49

@pb-live – thank you!

@Andy- I don’t have my PS Vita on me but as far as I know yes, last week’s offers were indeed available in Israel. I stupidly browsed the ps store through Media Go, thinking it would have the same prices and games as the ps store on my Vita but that doesn’t seem to be the case…

tjokeboke 26 June, 2012 @ 3:52 pm   50

Wow, nice price for tactics ogre! Will Gods Eater Burst and/or monster hunter freedom unite get a pricecut too? I’ve been planning to pick up digital copies of those 2 :)

Load all