Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 2:00pm

What’s Black and White And Splats All Over?

EscapePlan-Demo_01

The Escape Plan Demo is back, after a brief hiatus from the PSN Store. Some Minions escaped shortly after release and they jacked up the download for a few people. We’re glad to report that all the Minions have been sacked and that the issue has now been addressed.

EscapePlan-Demo_03

The Escape Plan Demo is a great way for many of you PS Vita players out there to try out a new style of game and get a taste of Bakuki’s dastardly puzzle rooms. We’re putting the fate of Lil & Laarg in the palm of your hand as you swipe, squeeze, poke and slap our hapless heroes and interact with the unique and twisted puzzles of each room. Swipe as if your life depended on it in this exclusive and irreverent survival-humor game.

EscapePlan-Demo_02

The original game contains over 96 puzzles, of which you’ll get to try a handful in this latest release. As always, we’d love to get your feedback in the comments below.

Escape or die trying!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

22 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
Catkiller1 10 July, 2012 @ 2:08 pm   1

Damn! I initially thought this was going to be an announcement that it would be coming to PS3, digitally soon! :(

yes Catkiller, there really should be a tab on top of each post which should say if its for PS3, Vita, Home or something like that.

All the big websites who report on anything from the web has that next to their posts.

This Blog, which is catering to loads of dif clients & multiple divices, really needs that.

Also, why dont we see anything bout Sony cellphones on here?

chrisboers 10 July, 2012 @ 2:16 pm   3

Any chance on a PS Plus discount for this game? I’d love to add it to my new Vita, which I got yesterday, but have too many other games to play already. At a nice discount, you might persuade me though…

VitalogyPJ 10 July, 2012 @ 2:21 pm   4

Hey Chris you’ve fooled me for a few secs, I thought I was gonna get a all new DLC pack of levels, my PS Vita is screaming for a new one hehe :)

I’m going to try it and wait for another discount (I missed the last one).

teetboy71 10 July, 2012 @ 3:10 pm   6

I am waiting for some more levels.come on guys

rospondek 10 July, 2012 @ 3:46 pm   7

@1
But it would be hard to tap Your ridiculously huge TV, placed in a tiny one-room apartment, in the back ;)
But, on the other hand that’s gaming, I guess… :D

WE WANT KEVIN BUTLER!!

Apolloeye 10 July, 2012 @ 3:50 pm   8

Blimey, when the rss feed alert popped up with that title I thought you were spying on me, looking at the exact same page I was: http://www.freeglance.co.uk/submit

Freaky!

Awesome game….cute/dark/gruesome in equal measures.

Thought there was going to be more dlc!

More dlc please!

3# It had a discount a few weeks ago so probably won’t have another for another few months.

Catkiller1 10 July, 2012 @ 4:23 pm   11

@ rospondek

YEAH…….very funny! (Tumbleweed blows past!)

Q – What’s Black and White And Splats All Over?

A – Michael Jackson at Neverland Ranch?

too soon?

How come the EU blog is so late with posting the “heads-up on ps store” posts, that let us know what to expect in the store this week? The US blog has this update up at least 1 day before the actual day the store is updated, while the EU blog posts it on the same day of the store update, or 1 day after… I thought “heads-up” would imply that you got to know prior to the content actually got out…. It would be nice to have the “heads-up” post on tuesdays, so ya know what to expect on wednesdays store update.

Alan2112 10 July, 2012 @ 6:37 pm   14

@13 agreed, the sooner we know what’s coming the better prepared we will be. Having wallet topped up or PSN card ready. By the time the “heads up” comes tomorrow i might not get a chance to pick up a PSN card and then i mightn’t bother getting one during the week because something else came up. It’s in Sony’s best interest to have an earlier update.

hitman_stephen 10 July, 2012 @ 8:24 pm   15

Decent game, I’ve now got 100% trophies on it, i got it for £4.99 and recommend it, did take a while to get into, got stuck on a few levels and had to follow a guide, but once i got passed that i enjoyed it :)

Coody-Baroody 11 July, 2012 @ 3:15 am   16

@13 Bahgra

US Store heads up is on Tuesday, the US Store updates on Tuesday. Just because WE have ours on Wednesday dont assume theirs is the same.

Its not.

@16
Follow that link, check the date it was posted. Thats what im talking about. Why can the US blog post 1-3 days before the store update what to expect, and not the EU blog?
And i never assumed that it was the same.

It just annoys me that the US blog can post what to expect in their Tuesdays PSN store update already on Sunday or Monday, while the EU blog posts about their Wednesdays PSN store update on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
It cant be that hard to fork out some info what to expect, like how the US blog does it. Monday, what games/demos comes out. Then Tuesday full info with price etc. It cant be that hard to do the same with the EU blog… Having the heads up on the same day as the store updates is kinda pointless, since you can just go to the psn store yourself and see…

Still not working!

chrisandsheva 11 July, 2012 @ 12:51 pm   20

@ (17) . Bahgra.. So true, any competent business would, actually must do the same or better in as many areas as their ‘rivals’, ok it may be argued that scea isn’t ‘strictly’ a rival, But i know a lot of people who now spend their money via scea, for it’s (erm.. superior ?) services, EU residents i mean.. surely scee must be missing this business at end of the day, i admit scea ‘seem’ to have a easier time than scee.. so is it sonys fault for maybe not putting enough ‘resources’ at scee’s disposal… or are scee just using the cushion of ‘more regions/complexaties’ a bit to much.. i mean a real rival, or two Don’t ‘Ever’ seem to need to quote that ‘excuse’ so who or what is to blame for the (sorry to say.) sub-par gaming experience that us EU consumers now just accept ?.. would really, Really like to see the (top-secret !) issues and problems discussed/debated AND also acted on.. But we need scee for that so …
btw, your ‘correction’ of a earlier comment, (considering time etc) is 1 of best/fastest i ever seen…

Khaliel 11 July, 2012 @ 9:05 pm   21

“We’re glad to report that all the Minions have been sacked and that the issue has now been addressed.”

I re-downloaded the demo and… guess what? “Error C2-12828-1″. Still the same. Nothing is corrected at all…

C-H-I-N-O-F 13 July, 2012 @ 10:44 pm   22

where i can buy the demo of escape plan i go to my psvita and don’t is there