Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 7:50pm

BEYOND: Two Souls At Comic-Con

Greetings!

Yesterday was my first time at San Diego Comic-Con and I was amazed at the people I saw! What costumes! It’s great to see so many people embracing their passion.

After such an amazing E3, I was lucky enough to come here to speak to some incredible supporters of the game in a panel hosted by IGN’s Greg Miller. Joining me was the lovely and talented Ellen Page, who we are very lucky to have playing BEYOND‘s main character, Jodie Holmes. We had a great discussion about how we are combining the latest in performance capture technology and amazing acting talent in the hopes of creating a truly unique and emotional experience for all of you to enjoy. We were also happy to reveal two additional talented cast members, Kadeem Hardison and Eric Winter, experienced actors who you may have seen both on TV and film.

Please enjoy a recap of the panel and on behalf of the team at Quantic Dream, thank you so much for your support so far.

We are hard at work and look forward to sharing more about BEYOND soon.

’til then Adieu!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

11 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Gregg Miller is so funny

“…so you die in the first 20mins…” Hilarious.

This game defo has potential but I hope to god its not “another” Heavy Rain but a evolution of said title.

Cutter-T 13 July, 2012 @ 8:29 pm   2

Looks great, Heavy Rain was awesome and showed how good you are at creating atmosphere, with the Story looking to be better than that,j’attend pour votre jeux!

orton131 13 July, 2012 @ 9:14 pm   3

David Cage, glad you posted here because I can finally say what I think of you. You & quantic dream are one of the best dev teams in the world. Your games are amazing! From Fahrenheit to Heavy Rain & now to Beyond. You are truly an inspiration! Well done!

Looking forward to hear more.

On an unrelated note did anyone else smile to see Where’s Wally in the audience?

Please make the rest of the video available. :(

great first question and reply, good to see that kind of passion is driving the game and story.

Stonesthrow 14 July, 2012 @ 8:09 am   7

David Cage, you are the man. Sorry for your loss by the way. Very excited to see your interpretation of what could be beyond. Keep up the good work, the games are brilliant.

SCOTCHmfCHIEF 14 July, 2012 @ 2:35 pm   8

I honestly cannot wait. This blew me away, When the friendly copper was interviewing her I needed to know more about her. The dark look and feel to it was great then Kaboooom. it looked exceptional

bennyrafal 14 July, 2012 @ 9:39 pm   9

HR was one of first games of mine, he(D.Cage) should made some war game – dark, sad, true…about Vietnam or smth…that real topic could give it upper impact on gamers.

SGTSTEELFACE 16 July, 2012 @ 8:02 pm   10

BEYOND!!!!?

bitbydeath 17 July, 2012 @ 12:23 am   11

I don’t post on here often but gotta say QD’s games are amazing.
I really hope these ‘interactive dramas’ take off with other devs.