Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 2:00pm

‘Heads-Up’ Game Store Update 1 August 2012

Autobots, roll out! Get a taster of Activision’s latest Transformers game in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Play as Bumblebee and Vortex as you fight your way through two exciting chapters of the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron game. Then take the fight online with Team Deathmatch and Conquest multiplayer modes, and get a sneak peak at the new character creator.

The much awaited Rock of Ages comes out today which will also be included in PS Plus. There’s also Puddle for PS Vita that I know some folks were asking about last week.

For DLC check out those adorable Disney Princess costumes for LittleBigPlanet 2. If adorable isn’t your thing, then perhaps fighting spirit is – check out extra characters for Street Fighter x Tekken. New fighters include Bryan Fury, Lei Wulong and one of my favourites, Guy.

Andy’s Summer Sale also begins today which you can find by clicking right here. Titles on offer range from LA Noire to Toy Story 3, so hopefully there’s something there for all.

PlayStation Network New Content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

plus-blog-banner-V4

PS3 Games

Payday: The Heist Wolfpack Bundle

In the Payday: The Heist Wolfpack bundle, you will receive the original, action-filled FPS and the brand new, high scee_PayDayBundle_PSN_thumb_THUMBIMGenergy, Wolfpack DLC. Features include eight intense heists, of which two are brand (Undercover and Counterfeit), as well as an array of weapons including: STRYK Full Auto Pistol, AK Automatic Rifle, Grenade Launcher and Deployable Sentry Gun. You can also invite friends to play the DLC maps even if they don’t own the DLC.

Price: £12.99/€16.99/AU$26.95
PEGI: 18
File Size: 2500MB

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Operationmaster_EP0102-NPEB00984_00-REORCDIGITAL0000_DAN_THUMBIMG Raccoon City is a unique and brutal three-way shooter set in the terrifying world of Resident Evil. Zombies and bio-organic weapons flood the city but a bigger threat to your mission exists: a government ‘Spec Ops’ unit has been sent in to hunt you down and capture the evidence you’re fighting to destroy.

Price: £29.99/€39.99/AU$59.95
PEGI: 18
File Size: 4283MB

Ridge Racer Unbounded

Ridge Rprocessed_EP0700-NPEB01086_00-RRUHDDEU00000102_DAN_THUMBIMGacer Unbounded gears up to carve its own destructive path on a spectacular collision course! Easily create thousands of tracks and share them online.

Price: £29.99/€39.99/AU$59.95
PEGI: 7
File Size: 1491MB

Rock of Ages
AKEY_IMAGE_FRE_391174_THUMBIMG rock-solid combination of rock-rolling action, deep strategy, and captivating art and music from different ages of history, this is a game of crush or be crushed!

Price: £6.49/€7.99/AU$12.95
PEGI: 12
Availability: Not available in South Africa
File Size: 568MB

PS3 demos (free)

Rock of Ages
PEGI: 12
Availability: Availability Here
File Size: 568MB

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron demo
PEGI: 12
File Size: Size Here

PS Vita Games

File Size: 2144MB

Dive into Puddle (award winner at the Independent Games Festival 2010), a physics game unlike any other where you processed_EP4115-PCSB00025_00-SCEEPUDDLEPKGHDD_DAN_THUMBIMGhave to guide a puddle of fluid by tilting the environment to the left or right!

Price: £5.49/€6.99/AU$11.45
PEGI: 3
File Size: 567MB

minis

Time Soldiers
Prices: £1.99/€2.49/AU$4.25
PEGI: 7
Availability: Not available in DN, FI, NO, SE & PO

PS3 DLC

LittleBigPlanet 2
Disney Princesses Costume Pack 1 (£4.79/€5.99/AU$9.95)

• Snow White Costume
  • Aurora Costume
  • Cinderella Costume
  • Jasmine Costume

Prices: (£1.59/€1.99/AU$3.45)

Payday: The Heist
Wolfpack DLC
Prices:
£6.49/€7.99/AU$12.95

Max Payne 3
Special Edition Pack
Prices: £1.59/€1.99/AU$3.45 (Free for Pass holders)

Rock Band 3

• Starting Over (£0.99/€1.49/AU$2.45)
  • The Arms Of Sorrow (£0.99/€1.49/AU$2.45)
  • The End of Heartache (£0.99/€1.49/AU$2.45)
  • Reson-8-R (Pts. I & II) (£0.59/€0.79/AU$1.30)
  • Until I Feel Nothing (£0.99/€1.49/AU$2.45)
  • Collide (£0.99/€1.49/AU$2.45)
  • Come Now Follow (£0.99/€1.49/AU$2.45)
  • Coming Undone (£0.99/€1.49/AU$2.45)

Availability: Only. AU,AT,BE,DK,FI,FR,DE,IE,IT,NL,NZ,NO,ZA,ES,SE,CH

Street Fighter X Tekken

• Additional Characters Pack (12 Chars) (£15.99/€19.99/AU$29.95)
  • Alisa (Swap Costume) (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.75)
  • Blanka (Swap Costume) (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.75)
  • Bryan (Swap Costume) (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.75)
  • Christie (Swap Costume) (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.75)
  • Cody (Swap Costume) (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.75)
  • Dudley (Swap Costume) (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.75)
  • Elena (Swap Costume) (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.75)
  • Guy (Swap Costume) (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.75)
  • Jack-X (Swap Costume) (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.75)
  • Lars (Swap Costume) (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.75)
  • Lei (Swap Costume) (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.75)
  • Sakura (Swap Costume) (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.75)
  • SF Char Swap Costume Complete Pack (£3.19/€3.99/AU$6.95)
  • TK Char Swap Costume Complete Pack (£3.19/€3.99/AU$6.95)
  • Char Swap Costume Complete Pack (£4.79/€5.99/AU$9.95)

PS Vita DLC

Escape Plan
The Underground
Prices: £1.59/€1.99/AU$3.45 (prices for a limited time only)

Touch My Katamari
Athletic Mania
Prices: Free

Avatars

Disgaea 4

• Disgaea 4: Raspberyl Avatar
  • Disgaea 4: Witch Avatar
  • Disgaea 4: Magician Avatar
  • Disgaea 4: Laharl Avatar
  • Disgaea 4: Archer Avatar

Prices: £0.40/€0.49/AU$0.90
Availability: Not available in AU, BE, DN, FI, LU, NE, NO, PO. PT, SE, SW, UKR

Dynasty Warriors Next

• Dynasty Warriors Next Avatar(Daqiao)
  • Dynasty Warriors Next Avatar(Ding Feng)
  • Dynasty Warriors Next Avatar(Jia Xu)
  • Dynasty Warriors Next Avatar(Ling Tong)
  • Dynasty Warriors Next Avatar(Ma Dai)
  • Dynasty Warriors Next Avatar(Meng Huo)
  • Dynasty Warriors Next Avatar(Pang De)
  • Dynasty Warriors Next Avatar(Wei Yan)
  • Dynasty Warriors Next Avatar(Yuan Shao)
  • Dynasty Warriors Next Avatar(Zhurong)

Prices: £0.40/€0.49/AU$0.90
Availability: Not available in New Zealand

The Studio Rexbox Avatar Bundle (£0.99/€1.19/AU$1.95)

• Rexbox Avatar 1

NATURE

• Magical Toadstools Theme
  • Old Mine Shaft Theme
  • Spring Petals Theme

DYNAMIC THEMES

GAMES

• Quantum Conundrum – Blueprints (£1.59/€1.99/$3.45)

SCI-FI/FANTASY

• Anne-Dynamic Pirate Theme 3 (£1.59/€1.99/$3.45)

WALLPAPERS

• Payday: The Heist Masked Man Wallpaper
  • Payday: The Heist New Features Wallpaper
  • Payday: The Heist New Heist Wallpaper

Additional territories

• Blazing Souls Accelate – Now available in AU, NZ
  • Disney•Pixar Brave (PS3) – Now available in Ireland

Videos

• Access Episode 044 (GB Only)
  • Resident Evil 6 (Not available in DE)
  • Horror Trailer
  • Sleeping Dogs (Not available in DE)
  • Sleeding Dogs: Gsp Master Fighter
  • Sleeping Dogs: Gsp Documentary
  • Payday: The Heist “Wolfpack” Trailer

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

211 Comments 46 Author replies
Show oldest first
cheeky4life 1 August, 2012 @ 2:00 pm   1

Hi jawad

Please answer

1. Are we any closer to getting Crash Bash? Last time we spoke you said you were waiting to hear back on Crash Bash, so what’s the latest update you can give?

2. I don’t understand as this is a Sony game and therefore should be quicker to get released, as the only other Sony games that are wanted are the spyro classics, altogether there are only four games that are wanted so why is it taking so long to process these games?

Are Sony’s Q& A testing methods exceptionally slow or something?

Jawad Ashraf 1 August, 2012 @ 2:35 pm

1. No update.

2. Like it’s been mentioned, a lot of various reasons can throw a spanner in the works.

CasperH01 1 August, 2012 @ 2:01 pm   2

Wolf pack DLC!! AWESOME :D

TwinBlade04 1 August, 2012 @ 2:02 pm   3

Hey there Jawad! :)

I have one question: Is Evolution Studios done with Motorstorm Apocalypse DLC and updates?
I ask this because the Move update never happenned and there still is an empty downloadable event slot in the game. That last DLC event was never released (among other DLCs, like the gold rims).

Hope you can answer this ;). Thanks in advance!

Jawad Ashraf 1 August, 2012 @ 2:39 pm

Sadly I don’t have information share at this moment. If anything does happen be sure to look out for an announcemen on the blog.

Those who want to see PS1 imports from Square Enix, like myself. Please register on their forums and respond to this thread.

Let’s make it the most active thread on their forum! (without any spammy nonsense posts, of course).

EternalChaos72 1 August, 2012 @ 2:02 pm   5

yay for more disgaea 4 avatars :D

almighty-slayer 1 August, 2012 @ 2:03 pm   6

Nothing really for me, i don’t think. Is there a demo for Puddle? Might give it a go if there is.

Jawad Ashraf 1 August, 2012 @ 2:42 pm

I think there might actually be one…I haven’t got confirmed on it though but it’s possible.

TOMBOY25 1 August, 2012 @ 2:03 pm   7

this is gonna seem odd but any chance of naruto/one piece/bleach avatars they all have games for the ps3 as as an anime freak id love some

So, any news on any Castlevania games coming our way?

LordRed91 1 August, 2012 @ 2:05 pm   9

As usual, any news on :

1) Persona 3:FES. The US got this months ago.
2) Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2. Ghostlight submited these in MARCH!
3) PS1 compatability for the PSVita.

Carnivius_Prime 1 August, 2012 @ 2:05 pm   10

Strange use of the word ‘exciting’. I tried the Fall of Cybertron demo on the US Store and it was very dull and with clumsy controls just like War for Cybertron. Graphics were a bit better (could actually see what I was doing) but nothing else has improved. Nothing else on story appealing (and seriously when will Capcom stop ripping their customers off with those stupid prices for overpriced DLC)

RagingAvatar 1 August, 2012 @ 2:06 pm   11

Will SFxT Vita come with a code for the PS3 extra character content for free?

SGTSTEELFACE 1 August, 2012 @ 2:06 pm   12

Hi Jawad will GTA III be released here when it gets released in US

millgate1 1 August, 2012 @ 2:06 pm   13

Hi Jawad,
Thanks for the update.
I was expecting this, but why didn’t we get War of the Monsters like the US? Do you know when we can expect this to hit the Store?

A_Nonny_Moose 1 August, 2012 @ 2:06 pm   14

Okay, can I please get an answer. Is there any news whatsoever on Sumioni (Vita game) getting an EU release?

S-o-h-a-i-l 1 August, 2012 @ 2:06 pm   15

No option to pre-order Sound Shapes ?

Also the Escape Plan DLC price seems a little steep compared to the US price.

Disgaea 4
Disgaea 4: Raspberyl Avatar
Disgaea 4: Witch Avatar
Disgaea 4: Magician Avatar
Disgaea 4: Laharl Avatar
Disgaea 4: Archer Avatar
Prices: £0.40/€0.49/AU$0.90
Availability: Not available in AU, BE, DN, FI, LU, NE, NO, PO. PT, SE, SW, UKR

so i take it. it should be avaliable in the dutch store like the last batch that also diden’t mention us as no availible but still aren’t on the dutch store.

Sasukekun 1 August, 2012 @ 2:07 pm   17

Loving the French Transformers title as the headline pic.

AlennTax_Eu 1 August, 2012 @ 2:07 pm   18

MonkeyPaw Games announced Tombi! for european PSN “sooner than people think”, so can we have an ETA this time ?

spoon_1992 1 August, 2012 @ 2:07 pm   19

Its been a while so… Any update on the free Resident Evil 4 avatars for those who got the game when it came out?

Spaulding 1 August, 2012 @ 2:07 pm   20

Will we ever get Auditorium HD?

m97s312a 1 August, 2012 @ 2:07 pm   21

Hi Jawad

Will the EU Store be getting GTA3 ps2 classic like the US Store?

Thanks

salah75020 1 August, 2012 @ 2:08 pm   22

gta 3 l ue ??

Jack-Bauer-89 1 August, 2012 @ 2:08 pm   23

You forgot to fill in the size of the Transformers demo :p

kyleonline 1 August, 2012 @ 2:08 pm   24

Good update jawad but do you know when terminal dlc is coming to the ps3? For mw3?! Thanks if you do answer!

TheBigBoss0001 1 August, 2012 @ 2:08 pm   25

I also wonder about Crash Bash. No news in the last 2 years now.

Bahamut_MW 1 August, 2012 @ 2:08 pm   26

Any news about which games will be on sale?
Also any chance of getting spyro in the next weeks?
Thanks

DAVIE222 1 August, 2012 @ 2:09 pm   27

JAWAD! PLEASE! HURRY UP WITH SPYRO 1,2 AND 3 (PS1 GAMES) THE U.S GOT THEM SO SO LONG AGO AND !M SICK OF WAITING! I BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS!!! I WANT THEM ON MY PS3 AND MY VITA SOO BADLY!!!!!!!

Chocobo115 1 August, 2012 @ 2:09 pm   28

Jawad,

Could you please pull some strings for Dino Crisis, Lunar Complete (both games) & Alundra for PS Classics??

azakajam 1 August, 2012 @ 2:09 pm   29

Still waiting on the PS1 compatibility for my Vita Jared :/

a7md1990 1 August, 2012 @ 2:10 pm   30

JAWAD!! you’ve promised us an EU Spyro release.. any news regarding that?.

AlexPSN89 1 August, 2012 @ 2:10 pm   31

@ Jawad:

Hi there! I’m back – the update’s pretty neat, but this time I chimed in just to ask about Spyro. I know it’s coming (as I always bug you with the same question, I know), but I just wanted to make sure it’s still gonna make it to the EU store. Are things going well? I mean… is the process… how can I say… still going onwards?

Also, kudos for the summer sale, I’ll check if there’s PSP stuff later (I know there’s a list on this very page, but accessing the PSP store is kind of more direct to me).

Jawad Ashraf 1 August, 2012 @ 4:08 pm

It’s still coming. The process is still ongoing with it. As soon as I have an ETA I’ll share it but still nothing as of yet.

DAVIE222 1 August, 2012 @ 2:10 pm   32

R.I.P Vita

and as usual a horrible update seems SCEE will never improve might as well shut it down considering nearly nothing get’s released and what is released is hardly worth buying. the whole SCEE as usual is pointless yet they don’t seem 2 understand that.

@USERS
it’s pointless asking for anything cause ppl been asking for games for years and they still get the same reply no info or no improvement so might as well complain about the bad service’s in general.

azakajam 1 August, 2012 @ 2:11 pm   34

I mean Jawad, damn it! xD

all I want for August is Dawnguard for Skyrim (I guess Cicero has missed me) and Tokyo Jungle (I’ve take care of Tales of Graces for myself)

and I bet I get neither :(

AlucardDHK 1 August, 2012 @ 2:11 pm   36

Any news on Portugal getting the Youtube app?

Nightmare966 1 August, 2012 @ 2:12 pm   37

Whoops, TF: FoC Demo size isn’t there Jawad! :P

If anyone’s wondering, it’s 2.1 GB and it installs an extra 2045 MB on the HDD (unless something escapes me).

On the other hand, I feel this week’s update, other than the Plus freebies, is quite empty. I hope next week we get a few more stuff.

Cyberendpunk 1 August, 2012 @ 2:12 pm   38

Ugh! I have noticing store updates getting worse and worse every week for some time now. No notable PS1 or PS2 titles have been added for what seems like months, and NA just got War of the Monsters this week -_-

JameZ-83 1 August, 2012 @ 2:12 pm   39

Hi Jawad,

Any update on when/If Lego Batman 2 DLC is released to the rest of the world? (America has it allready)

infernalmonkey1 1 August, 2012 @ 2:13 pm   40

I kind of hope Crash Bash never gets released, just because it’s so amusing to see ‘cheeky4life’ rushing in here to ask where it is every single week.

chrisredfield_97 1 August, 2012 @ 2:13 pm   41

hey dude what’s up i wanted to ask you for the last time do you have any news on assassin’s creed 3 avatars plz if you have i would to know it’s really important so have a nice day thanx bye!!!! :)

and Dyad – yes Dyad and if you can’t give me Dyad, Dawnguard and Tokyo Jungle – I want the moon on a stick with sprinkles…now

orton131 1 August, 2012 @ 2:13 pm   43

Hey Jawad,

Heres some PS2 classics requests, please pass them on!

The Punisher
WWE SD Shut Your Mouth
WWE SD Here Comes The Pain
Final Fantasy X
Dark Cloud
Sims Bustin’ Out
Sims Urbz

If I think of anymore, i’ll tell you next week!

Rhys001 1 August, 2012 @ 2:13 pm   44

Glad to see Escape Plan DLC on there. Any word on PSOne for Vita?

LAClennell 1 August, 2012 @ 2:14 pm   45

I see Cheeky4Life has came back to troll the blog with the same generic qustion [¬_________¬]

Hawkboi 1 August, 2012 @ 2:14 pm   46

What time does the store update?

KillaT2501 1 August, 2012 @ 2:15 pm   47

Vita PS1 / PS2 plans?

News is better than no news?

I broke my PSP so there’s no way around it! I’ve got some RPG’s I need to play!!!

LAClennell 1 August, 2012 @ 2:15 pm   48

question*

EternalChaos72 1 August, 2012 @ 2:16 pm   49

jawad here we go, can you get in touch with namco bandai and ask them to do naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 2 avatars please? please reply :)

windowsmsnlipi 1 August, 2012 @ 2:16 pm   50