Posted 12:00pm

Summer Sale – More Deals Added!

Summer Sale in PlayStation Store

Hello everybody. We’re now in the second week of our Summer Sale and below is the content to be added from tomorrow.

I would also like to say thank you for all your suggestions for games and DLC to go on sale. I am trying to get as much of it as possible so hopefully you should see some of it pop up in the next couple of weeks.

PS3

Additional 20% off for Plus members

StarDrone Extreme
Was – €3.99/£3.19 Now – €2.49/£1.99

PS Vita + PS3 Bundle

StarDrone Bundle
Was – €4.99/£3.99 Now – €3.59/£2.99

And don’t forget! We have our 7 Deals of Summer still running with four-day deals for some great games, so head on over to the PlayStation Store to check what our offer of the day is.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

149 Comments 14 Author replies
Show oldest first

bennyrafal 7 August, 2012 @ 12:03 pm   1

i am alive for me and maybe stardusts…

Still no Journey or Linger in Shadow =[ Oh well, some great deals there =]

Andy Stewart 7 August, 2012 @ 12:27 pm

Journey sadly will probably not be on offer till later in this year.

As for Linger in Shadows… lets see what happens.

Carnivius_Prime 7 August, 2012 @ 12:08 pm   3

Hm, I liked the demo of Shoot Many Robots but I didn’t £7.99 like it. It does look more appealing at £3.99. Does this get extra money off for Plus subscribers?

Great that there are some Vita things in (too bad I already have them)

In the four-day deals would be there some Vita game as well?

A-men and Shoot many robots for sure :)

Andy, what’s the chance’s of being able to sort your games in your XMB by name rather than by date created etc…

I find it annoying that my games library is not in alphabetical order.

Can something be done?

Thanks

G

Nice, Mad Riders is really worth it for that price, but shame the DLC isn’t on offer on its own.

and you said there would be no metal gear :|

Andy Stewart 7 August, 2012 @ 12:30 pm

I said the ‘MGS: Peacewalker’ was not in the sale, I never said MGS was not int the sale.

StolenDiagram 7 August, 2012 @ 12:29 pm   9

That Splinter Cell complete pack doesn’t sound like a good deal. Surely it’s just the HD collection with Double Agent added on top, no?

Hardly worth double the price of the HD pack by itself.

Andy Stewart 7 August, 2012 @ 12:36 pm

Nope, Splinter Cell complete pack includes 5 games:

Splinter Cell
    Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
    Splinter Cell Essentials
    Splinter Cell Double Agent

Finally A-men on sale, I’ll give it a try then! :)

discordia 7 August, 2012 @ 12:34 pm   11

YAY! MGS1! <3 Now just to patiently wait until the PSVita is able to play PSOne games =D

ANyuszko 7 August, 2012 @ 12:40 pm   12

Thank you Andy for your answer. :)

If not in the 4-day deals, can we expect anything else for Vita in this summer sale?

For me, Uncharted, Wipeout, Disgaea and Gravity Rush would be most interested.

PsychoDantis 7 August, 2012 @ 12:45 pm   13

Aha! New deals!

Looking better now. May have to pick up I Am Alive for that price, and maaaybe MGS.

Any chance of some other PS1 games like Legacy of Kain?

wils_69nd_u 7 August, 2012 @ 12:46 pm   14

awesome to see i am alive in the sale such a great game =P
might pick up MGS, any chance of braid coming in the sale?
been meaning to play that game for ages

Agamer2006 7 August, 2012 @ 12:50 pm   15

Luminies Supernova would be a great game to see in the sale, since playing the vita versiom, would love to have it on my PS3. Alough I think ive never seen it go on sale.

TheBigBoss0001 7 August, 2012 @ 12:51 pm   16

Is it possible to get a lower price on Wild Arms, like you did with Arc the Lad?

nfskingrlinworld 7 August, 2012 @ 12:55 pm   17

okay

Nice, might just get me Shoot many robots.

Thinking of dabling into Super Stardust HD, But which one do i get?
What exactly is included in the double pack? (and whats not)

Phoenixfire90 7 August, 2012 @ 12:56 pm   19

Glad I put money in my PSN wallet now, I’ll pick up Super Stardust HD for that price as I love the vita version.

I need to ask but does the Super Stardust HD Double Pack include Super Stardust Delta as well and will it have an extra discount for Plus members?

Oh and I have a few requests for the sale: Blade Kitten and PixelJunk Shooter 2 would be cool. Please make it happen!!!

chrisboers 7 August, 2012 @ 12:57 pm   20

The Super Stardust addons look really tempting. What’s in the Super Stardust HD Double Pack? Can’t seem to find it anywhere on the Interwebs.

SuGaR_rAy_RiDeR 7 August, 2012 @ 12:58 pm   21

Hi Andy,

Nice sale once again, great price on I am alive….

Don’t suppose you could try to get a sale on ninja gaiden sigma plus for the VITA? It’s £15.00 most places :-(…

Also could you get a discount on Parasite Eve 2 please?

Keep up the good work…

mike_291990 7 August, 2012 @ 12:59 pm   22

Oh sweet I’m gonna have to pick up Metal Gear Solid… even though I still own the discs for that plus Special Missions. (want to play it on my Vita once 1.80 comes around!)

mike_291990 7 August, 2012 @ 1:01 pm   23

Also, with that I hope Peace Walker will go up at some point so I can Transfar my save and play on Vita :)
Still own the UMD version so would rather wait for a discount.

discordia 7 August, 2012 @ 1:03 pm   24

hey mike_291990, thought I’d give you a heads up about ‘MGS:Peacewalker’, comment #8 above =] <3 x

JohnoBoy 7 August, 2012 @ 1:06 pm   25

Hey Andy,
Any idea why Metal Gear Solid isn’t on the Israeli store and who should I contact regarding this?

pinkplaybunny 7 August, 2012 @ 1:06 pm   26

Valkyria chronicle dlc please :-) next week maybe?? Go on :-)

chrisboers 7 August, 2012 @ 1:06 pm   27

Ok, so I found out that Super Stardust HD Double Pack =
Super Stardust HD Solo + Super Stardust HD Team.

Strange, apparently the Double pack is more expensive than its two components. Guess I’ll better get the components seperately then.

euphoricape 7 August, 2012 @ 1:10 pm   28

With the upcoming release of persona 4 arena, can we (please!) expect to see persona 3 and 4 released soon on the store as ps2 classics..? The demand for these games is crazy but currently impossible to play unless u still have a ps2 and somehow get hold of the retail games. Surely now is the time to put them on the store feeding on the hype for persona 4 arena..

Thanks for the reply Andy =] Will have to keep my eye out for LiS soon and Journey at Halloween/Xmas.

I’ll probably pick up I Am Alive, looks like a good deal.

Will Quantum Conundrum be going on sale in the near future?

benzopil 7 August, 2012 @ 1:22 pm   31

Looks like in Russian PSN I am Alive wasn’t discounted… I’m sad :(

SeanLivesHere 7 August, 2012 @ 1:23 pm   32

Can I please suggest that all Saints Row the Third DLC be put on sale.

I would also love to see the AC: Revelations single player DLC on sale.

Thanks.

could we see some psp games such as syhpon filter, ratchet & clank, resistance, jak & daxter and gran turismo on sale please?

Phoenixfire90 7 August, 2012 @ 1:32 pm   34

That’s weird, just looked on the store and I think there has been a mix-up on the prices on the list.
Just looked at Super Stardust HD Double pack on the store and I noticed that on the store right now it isn’t £7.99 it is £4.79? That means when it goes on the sale it’s a saving of 80p… Which I hardly call a saving…

@chrisboers
So the Double pack is just the DLC right, not the full game? That sucks, I got my hopes up there, they should have put that under PS3 DLC on the sale list not the PS3 list…

But why put the DLC on sale and not the full game? Unless it’s just an oversight. If they are just putting the DLC on the sale then if you don’t already own the game it’s better just to get the Complete pack instead IMHO.

i_am_locust 7 August, 2012 @ 1:53 pm   35

A few tempting deals. Any chance Joe Danger and Castle Crashers will be in one of the next sales?

DENIO_007 7 August, 2012 @ 1:58 pm   36

Hi Andy,

any chance of Infamous Festival of Blood on sale?

The word “tomorrow” is not read by everyone.

I liked the demo of I Am Alive a lot but I guess I’ll get it someday with Plus so I buy nothing.

Antman-2012 7 August, 2012 @ 2:01 pm   39

Andy is it possible to get Assassins Creed: Revelations discounted at any point in the sale ? If so much appreciated thanks :)

I would see the Motorstorm RC DLC on sale, please :)
Is there a chance?

FBZ1501 7 August, 2012 @ 2:11 pm   41

Good to see MGS on the PSone. Been waiting for this for a while but it’d be good to know if this is one of the PSone Classics that will work on the Vita after fw1.80?? Otherwise it’ll be a disappointment to have it sat there waiting!

Any chance of Galaga Legions DX being reduced?
I don’t think it’s ever been reduced.

Also on the PSP…. Riff EveryDay Shooter needs a price drop!
It’d be good to see Metal Slugg XX in the sale too!

BIGSY1983 7 August, 2012 @ 2:13 pm   42

is sleeping dogs going to be on the store next Friday to download ?????

BIGSY1983 7 August, 2012 @ 2:15 pm   43

is sleeping dogs going to be on the store next Friday to download

drivershigh 7 August, 2012 @ 2:16 pm   44

Tempted by I Am Alive, as long as it doesn’t show up on my PS Plus account in the near future!

On the subject of requests, any chance of seeing if some fighting game DLC can be put on sale (Super Street Fighter IV AE/Ultimate Marvel Capcom 3 costume packs, King of Fighters XIII/UMVC3 extra characters would be great!)?

Jordyce 7 August, 2012 @ 2:17 pm   45

Chances of any of the three Oddworld games on special?

AaronSOLDIER 7 August, 2012 @ 2:17 pm   46

Would like to see GTA4 Complete Edition since it actually NEEDS a price drop compared to the US price.

drivershigh 7 August, 2012 @ 2:17 pm   47

*And Virtua Fighter 5:FS costume DLC!

Rachel-xD-88 7 August, 2012 @ 2:22 pm   48

Either the “Super Stardust HD Double Pack” is actually supposed to be the Complete pack at £7.99 down to £3.99 or the pricing here was messed up (Super Stardust HD Double Pack is 4.79 just now)

Andy Stewart 7 August, 2012 @ 2:31 pm

I am looking into this now, I believe it is a typo so I will update you all shortly

Please have God of war orings for sale!( both ps3 and psp).

Scubafinch 7 August, 2012 @ 2:35 pm   50

Nice sale.

I’d like to see the Persona games on sale, what with the release of Arena. Persona 3 (PSP) is US $20 (AU$19) on the US Store and AU$50 here. That’s rather expensive for an older PSP title don’t you think?

Load all