Ghost Recon Future Soldier: Raven Strike DLC Out Today
Greetings Ghosts! I’m happy to announce that Raven Strike is now available. This second downloadable content package for Ghost Recon Future Soldier features three new missions playable cooperatively, a new Guerrilla Mode map, and new Trophies & Challenges.
We created Raven Strike with Ghost Recon fans in mind: large maps, challenging situations and non-linear paths are the key ingredients of this awesome addition to the Ghost Recon Future Soldier experience.
New Campaign Missions
In Secure Dawn, a plane transporting a highly valuable VIP has been shot down over a forested area next to the Russian border. A distress beacon has been received. The Ghosts deploy to find the VIP and safely extract him. With sensor grenades, drone and camouflage all out of commission, the player will have to take care of business the old-fashioned way!
In Cold Walker, High Command have tracked a Raven’s Rock mobile command center to the inside of a train depot, deep in the heart of Russia. The Ghosts are deployed to locate and acquire precious intel. Cold Walker features multiple environment types: a massive open environment to test your infiltration skills; a complex and dangerous rail yard for intense combat, where cover, CQC, and reaction times are vital; and more…
In Argent Thunder, the Ghosts are sent out to eliminate four Raven’s Rock VIPs trying to trigger a nationalist uprising in the city. At night, in a besieged Moscow, they will have to use the full potential of their tools to comprehend the dangers of the battlefield: numerous highly-trained enemies on the surrounding buildings, rooftops, bridges and vehicles promise a difficult fight!
A New Guerrilla Mode Map
In Guerrilla mode, you have to secure and hold strategic positions against waves of incoming enemies. The first wave is all about stealth: take over the enemy HQ as quietly as possible and then hold the position against new waves of enemies. Every 10 waves, you have to secure and hold a new position. Each Guerrilla map features 50 waves of enemies. The new Guerrilla Mode map introduced by the Raven Strike DLC is called Sawmill.
The rising fog is turning this remote camp into a deathtrap. Dense woods nearby are perfect for cover and brutal close quarter combat. Drones can operate in the wide open areas near the sawmill. Play the Sawmill map alone, split-screen, on LAN, or over the internet with your friends.
Secure General Kozlov // Mission: Secure Dawn
Fight your way out of a Bodark ambush // Mission: Cold Walker
Take down all four HVTs // Mission: Argent Thunder
Complete all three maps in Raven Strike on Elite
Defeat all tactical challenges in Raven Strike
Raven Strike DLC Challenges
- Six Packer: Kill two enemies with a single bullet, and do it three times
- Swamp Person: On Elite difficulty, reach the swamp without being detected
- With a Twist: Kill 20 enemies by snapping their necks;
- Efficient Pistoleer: Kill eight enemies in less than 40 seconds with a pistol, and without reloading.
- Fisher Fan: Make five consecutive kills by snapping the target’s neck
- Eyes Only: Reach the station without using sensor grenades or the drone
- Station Agent: Kill all the hostiles in the train station without using sync shots
- Handgun Headhunter: Perform 20 headshots with handguns.
- Swift and Silent: Cross the bridge in under five minutes without triggering the alarm
- Wolfhunter: Kill the 4 HVTs without being taken out by sniper
- Eyes in the dark: Finish the mission without activating your NVG view
- Pistolero: Using a handgun, kill 10 consecutive enemies without any misses.
We hope that you’ll enjoy the Raven Strike DLC as much as we loved making it! Feel free to ask any questions below.
See you on the battlefield!