Posted 3:00pm

Sack It To Me: It’s Time To Launch!

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita is now hitting store shelves across the globe and everyone has begun playing through Sackboy’s new adventure in Carnivalia, creating some brand new games on their moon and some have even begun to publish their own brand new portable games for the community to play!

The LittleBigPlanet PS Vita community is already filling up with loads of amazing user-created games and levels, so be sure to get online and check out just what the community has to offer.

And how exactly would you go about finding all those great levels? Well, we have just the thing for you…

LBP.me PS Vita!

That’s right! LBP.me has expanded to include a separate section for all of those levels that are being published in LittleBigPlanet PS Vita!

So now just as you can do with LittleBigPlanet 2, you can now keep up-to-date with all of your favourite creator’s new levels and queue them up for the next time that you play LittleBigPlanet PS Vita.

LBP.me Vita

LittleBigPlanet 2: Mm Picks

If you have yet to get your copy of LittleBigPlanet PS Vita, we have a whole bunch of new Mm Picks on LittleBigPlanet 2 to whet your appetite in the meantime.

A card game, a musically crushing survival challenge, a tilted platformer and perhaps the best Bomb Survival Challenge ever are all waiting for you to play in LittleBigPlanet 2.

Bomb Survival Reloaded
Bomb Survival Reloaded! By Holguin86

Sevens (Playing Cards)
7ならべ Sevens (Playing Cards)By tksksmz2

Robot Rock
Robot Rock
By TheNotorious-187

TiltWorks
TiltWorks By deurklink1

Grab Your Spacesuit for LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Launch Celebrations on Twitter!

Just a quick reminder that you only have a couple of days left to pick up your Launch Spacesuit to celebrate the launch of LittleBigPlanet PS Vita!

Spacesuit

Be sure to follow @LittleBigPlanet on Twitter and at the end of this week, we’ll tell you just how you can get involved with celebrating the launch! We may even have some of our rather fashionable LittleBigPlanet Caps to hand out at the end of the week! So stay tuned!

LittleBigPlanet on the Web
LittleBigPlanet Twitter – @LittleBigPlanet
LittleBigPlanet Facebook

LittleBigPlanet Community Team Twitters
Steven – @StevenIsbell
Simon – @Syroc_LBP
Michael – @michaelbuffaloe

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

17 Comments 4 Author replies
Show oldest first

Unless I’m really useless, I couldn’t find space suit on Vita, so I downloaded it on PS3 in the hopes of getting it on Vita.
But no. It didn’t come across (neither did any of my other costumes) and according to my download list on the Vita, none of them are “downloadable on this system”.

Nevermind I am useless. did a search on the Vita lastnight. Nothing. Did it just now and it’s there.
Beer goggle eyes? Or Sony playing tricks with me?
Either case *downloads*

Steven Isbell 24 September, 2012 @ 3:56 pm

No tricks, just had a bit of an issue getting it to display on the PS Vita Store.

As you have already noticed though, this has been resolved today and the Launch Spacesuit will be available on the store for a week from today! :)

Hi Steven. I can not download my beta bug blaster costume to LBP2. The only beta blaster file in my download list is only vita compatible. When I tried to find it in the ps store, i clicked on it, but it said “This content cannot be accesed on your account”. How do I get it to work in LBP2?

Steven Isbell 24 September, 2012 @ 3:57 pm

Your Beta Bug Blaster Costume should be compatible with both LittleBigPlanet 2 and LittleBigPlanet PS Vita, we are currently looking into why this is not the case.

Computer_Cat 24 September, 2012 @ 3:56 pm   4

@Nicco555, I can’t download it on my ps3 either.

Hey guys just a quick one really, just wondering when more LBP2 costumes will be made compatible with Vita, really want my Sly, Ratchet and Jak costumes in my pocket lol

Steven Isbell 24 September, 2012 @ 4:11 pm

More should become available as the PlayStation Store updates.

When we have the full details of when each Costume DLC will become available in LittleBigPlanet PS Vita, we will get it posted up for everyone to see.

@Steven Isbell, thank you for the answer! When can I expect getting it?

Steven Isbell 24 September, 2012 @ 4:12 pm

Unfortunately I do not have an estimate to give at this time.
    It hopefully shouldn’t take too long to resolve though.

swahilikongen 24 September, 2012 @ 4:14 pm   7

@Steven Isbell. I tried ‘for fun’ to buy LBP PS Vita on my ps vita cause i don’t have any money on my bank account, but i was actually able to buy it. I checked with my bank today to see if Sony have made any transaction. but they haven’t. I got Little big Planet PS vita for free, i think you guys should look into it. And do you know how i was able to get it for free? Im having a ton of fun nonetheless :-)

I bought both animal packs for LBP, but couldn’t get them “free” for the Vita (not on the Vita store and not available as a Vita download on the Vita part of the PS3 store).

I searched through the PS3 add-ons section on the store, and got the first pack, but the “more animals” pack is still not showing as a Vita download.

It’s a bit of a mess to be honest, but I haven’t checked since yesterday if it’s been fixed yet or not.

No offline ad-hoc multiplayer for LBP Vita ??!
Is there any chance to have an update about this ?

What if PSN is down ?
What if Internet is down at home ?
What if you want to play with friends at work ? On holidays?
What if you want to play with your girlfriend in a park or on a train/plane ?
What if in 10 or 20 years, servers are down ?

Please Sony, or developers, LBP Vita is a great game, one of the greatest episode of this Saga, and online multiplayer is good, but you have to consider that offline multiplayer must be present in the game !

I played with my wife today, after passing hours and hours on the 2 firsts episodes on PS3, and we were disapointed to see that no offline multiplayer with several PS Vita is there.

We played online with lags (and we were near by on the same room!), and we discovered today that we only can play this game at home…..on our portable console…. :-/ :-(

Please, if somebody from Sony read this, consider this demand !

Thanks a lot. :)

iLBPVita would be a awesome PSVita game collection contendor.
I wait till november.

Any reason I still cant see the full game on the store? I was told I would be getting a refund but this didn’t happen, the game is still on my download list but something looks wrong here.

Any help?

LBP:Vita looks BRILLIANT:P Wish it was on the PS3 tho:(

Is it just me or are there issues with the wifi connection of the Vita all of the sudden. Didn’t have any problems this afternoon but I do have them now. I constantly need to reset my modem and as soon as my PSV goes standby it loses connection while the wifi indicator is able to find my modem. I don’t have issues with the PS3 online ^x^.

9# +1. Ad-hoc mode should be a no brainer. Hopefully it will be patched in soon.

EddyBrockJr 24 September, 2012 @ 8:03 pm   15

Right after the refund and re-purchase LBP (which works fine now), I still don’t see the download button and I am not able to rate the game, any idea?

AbandonedTrolley 25 September, 2012 @ 2:29 pm   16

Yeah kinda amazed there is no adhoc mode on the game but hopefully they will patch it in. Finished the story mode at the weekend and probably one of my favorite versions of the game, the touch and gyro controls really fit well and don’t seem to be forced in.

this will be great!!