Hopefully you’ve already read my previous blog post about Hell Yeah!, so today’s post is a shameless attempt to remind you of two things. Firstly, it’s out today free-of-charge for PlayStation Plus subscribers as October’s ‘Game of the Month’.
Secondly, it’s out today, for everybody! So, if you’re not a Plus member, you can still get your hands on the ‘devil rabbit prince’ Ash. There is also a trial of the game available, so you can take Ash and his jetpack driller out for a spin before you fully commit to the carnage that awaits.
Below I thought I’d add some handy bullet points to help you decide just how much you want to download this great title, whilst you can also give your eyeballs a treat and watch the launch trailer too.
- Tension-relieving faux-gore action! Hell Yeah! helps you unwind and clear your mind after a hard day by allowing you to explore the four corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful, yet challenging, atmosphere.
- Drill to Kill. Shooting is fun, but shooting from a super sawing jetpack that drills through walls and squashes monsters into chunks is better.
- This game is too big for you. There are ten huge game worlds with various secret areas and side-quests, as well as hundreds of objects, weapons, and monsters to collect. If you’re a completionist then I’m afraid you’re in trouble here.
- Make Hell a cleaner place. There are one hundred unique monsters to exterminate – some are rude, others are really ugly, but they are equally deserving of death.
- “Finish him” moves that aren’t for the squeamish. Inflict ultimate humiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 25 deadly “finish him!” mini-games.
- Pimp my Drill. Collect loot and spend your hard-earned cash in Hell’s boutiques, with a loving array of weaponry and awesome upgrades available. You can also pimp both Ash and his drill through the many customisation options that unlock as you progress through Hell.
Hell Yeah! is available for £9.99/€12.99/AU$19.95 – and you can also grab various avatars from our selection which launched last week.
IT’S YOU AGAINST ALL HELL. IT’S HELL YEAH!