Posted 23 October

PlayStation Store Halloween Sale – All the deals!

B6x3__HalloweenSale-2012

UPDATE: Apologies, two titles were mistakenly ommitted from the list below – Dead Rising 2: Off The Record and Amy. We’ve now added details of these offers. In other news, keep an eye on the PlayStation Blog – we’ll announce additional Halloween deals later this week.

Hello everybody. We are very happy to announce that the PlayStation Store Halloween Sale starts tomorrow (24th October). There are some frighteningly good offers across a whole range of great titles but please see below for a full list of the content available.

PS3:

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record – Not available in Germany
Was €19.99/£14.99 Now €13.99/£10.99
Additional 20% discount for Plus subscribers

Amy
Was €4.99/£3.99 Now €2.49/£1.99
Additional 10% discount for Plus subscribers

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Was €39.99/£29.99 Now: €26.99/£21.99
Additional 20% discount for Plus subscribers

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 – Not available in Russian Federation, Germany, Ukraine
Was €19.99/£15.99 Now €11.99/£9.69 (offer ends 31st October)
Additional 10% discount for Plus subscribers

Splinter Cell Complete Pack
Was €59.99/£39.99 Now €29.99/£19.99 (offer ends 31st October)

The Expendables 2 the Videogame – Only available in Germany
Was €14.99 Now €9.99 (offer ends 31st October)
Additional 15% discount for Plus subscribers

I Am Alive
Was €14.99/£11.99 Now €9.99/£7.99 (offer ends 31st October)
Additional 10% discount for Plus subscribers

Beyond Good & Evil HD – Not Available in Bulgaria / Hungary / Qatar
Was €9.99/£7.99 Now €5.19/£4.25 (offer ends 31st October)

Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X 2
Was €29.99/£19.99 Now €14.99/£11.99 (offer ends 31st October)
Additional 20% discount for Plus subscribers

Was €4.99/£3.99 Now €2.49/£1.99

Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow – Resurrection DLC
– Not Available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar
Was €9.99/£7.99 Now €4.99/£3.99

Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow – Reverie DLC
Was €7.99/£6.49 Now €3.99/£3.19

Castlevania – Harmony of Despair – Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, New Zealand, Qatar
Was €14.99/£11.99 Now €7.49/£5.99

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair – Lord of Flies DLC - Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, New Zealand, Qatar
Was €3.99/£3.19 Now €1.99/£1.59

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair – The Legend of Fuma DLC – Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Was €2.99/£2.39 Now €1.49/£1.19

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair – The One Who Is Many DLC – Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, New Zealand, Qatar
Was €3.99/£3.19 Now €1.99/£1.59

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair – Origins DLC – Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Was €2.99/£2.39 Now €1.49/£1.19

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair – Simon Belmont Character Pack - Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, New Zealand, Qatar
Was €1.99/£1.59 Now €0.99/£0.79

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair – Getsu Fuma Character Pack – Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Was €1.99/£1.59 Now €0.99/£0.79

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair – Maria Renard Character Pack - Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
Was €2.99/£2.39 Now €0.99/£0.79

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair – Richter Belmont Character Pack – Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, New Zealand, Qatar
Was €2.99/£2.39 Now €0.99/£0.79

Street Fighter X Tekken: Extra Characters TK Swap Bundle Pack
Was €3.99/£3.19 Now €1.99/£1.59

Street Fighter X Tekken: Extra Characters SF/TK Swap Bundle Pack
Was €5.99/£4.79 Now €2.99/£2.39

Enjoy!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

186 Comments 10 Author replies
Show oldest first

S-o-h-a-i-l 23 October, 2012 @ 2:09 pm   1

No Vita love ? More DLC on sale then games – a little disappointing.

I was hoping for a Walking Dead discount. Ah well, nothing for me here.

GigaBowser007 23 October, 2012 @ 2:11 pm   3

Only SFxT for Vita? A bit disappointing.

Nightmare966 23 October, 2012 @ 2:11 pm   4

I have two questions:

1 – I guess this is all the content that will go on sale and no other items will be added?

2 – Are you the new Plus content manager (as in, Ross’ replacement)? Because if so, welcome! :)

Chris Howe 23 October, 2012 @ 5:27 pm

Hi Nightmare966

We will be adding more content over the next couple of days so make sure you check the blog to find out what it will be!

Yes I am the new Plus Content Manager, many thanks for the warm welcome

Sales were better in the US. Too bad.

chrisboers 23 October, 2012 @ 2:14 pm   6

Hmmm. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City might be interesting at 50% extra discount for PS Plus, even though it’s not the best of games.
I was hoping on the same deals the US got:
Dead Nation
Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime
inFAMOUS Festival of Blood
Oh well, will have to get me an US PSN card then…

chrisboers 23 October, 2012 @ 2:15 pm   7

Oh, and Hi Chris! Great name! Welcome to this blog.

Quick question rainbow six and expendables ait really Halloween you should have added walkung dead and also is dead rising 2 in the sale as it’s in the picture and is castlevania the game on sale??? Will be grabbing dead island at that price wow

Catkiller1 23 October, 2012 @ 2:17 pm   9

If Retro City Rampage is delayed again, then i’ll pick up Dead Island GOTY Edition for that price! £10.80 is a bargain :)

Agamer2006 23 October, 2012 @ 2:17 pm   10

The dead rising 2 icon in the picture is kinda misleading. Is it part of the sale as I dont see it on the list.

AMY in the pic but not in the list?! how did that happen ;)

Chris Howe 23 October, 2012 @ 5:29 pm

Hi LordZenu,

I am happy to confirm that Amy is part of the sale please see the update above for pricing

One last thing hawk like really and can you please add dead nation and walking dead please please please??

Chris Howe 23 October, 2012 @ 5:30 pm

these are some really good ideas, let me look into this and see what I can do

Project2insanity 23 October, 2012 @ 2:18 pm   13

Surprising lack of Resi content but more disturbingly, no Silent Hill. Not a complaint, I already have them but the latter especially makes sense to push the film being advertised at the top of the blog. And no, I don’t mean Bond…

theindieboy 23 October, 2012 @ 2:20 pm   14

Hi, think you should have used a DIFFERENT HEADER IMAGE than the us update as two out of the six games ARE NOT IN EU SALE! Plus no plants vs zombies for the vita (or any game for that matter) really dissapointed as yet again US got much better content, you better not screw the EU on the ps+ vita content. US have instant game collection coming but wording in EU post was just games, if that is the case will be really disapointed. Never moan in the comments but this is getting silly now difference between EU and US, sort it out sony.

Catkiller1 23 October, 2012 @ 2:20 pm   15

Sorry forgot to ask, what is the file size for Dead Island GOTY Edition? Is it the same as the PC version, just over 7GB?

supersmith2500 23 October, 2012 @ 2:20 pm   16

No Dead Space? Seriously that game should of been there since it’s has it’s scary moments on there. Nah, it’s just EA what do you except? Btw, in speaking of SFxT for Tekken when is it going to be released? This Friday?

Wow Dead Island GOTY is a great deal.

Any chance to get the Dead Nation discount on EU Store too?

Wait you have both Dead Rising 2 and Amy in that picture but that are not in the sale. Okey……

Chris Howe 23 October, 2012 @ 5:34 pm

Sorry about this, please see the update above concerning Amy which is actually in the sale.

As for Dead Rising 2 this was a graphical error and it should have been Dead Rising 2 Off The Record, we are looking into this now and will correct it as soon as possible

supersmith2500 23 October, 2012 @ 2:22 pm   19

Also, Dead Rising 2 is on the image but not on the list. What a crap Halloween sale. Another letdown for me. :(

socialjeebus 23 October, 2012 @ 2:23 pm   20

What’s with the images of Amy and Dead Rising 2 if they’re not in the sale?

Surely you haven’t just taken the image from the USA PSN Halloween Sale where both titles were on sale, or (hopefully in the case of DR2, less so for Amy) you’ve just left them off the post by mistake?

Rob_Velocity 23 October, 2012 @ 2:23 pm   21

Disappointed by the lack of Vita offers. Cosmetic DLC for a game that hasn’t even been released yet isn’t going to cut it.

How can you expect people to support and get behind the console when you yourselves don’t appear to be bothered?

chrisboers 23 October, 2012 @ 2:24 pm   22

#18 Be glad Amy is not in the sale. AVOID it the most solid advice here… :-)

Although I personally already have it, Dead Island looks like a good deal.
Would have liked to see something on the Walking Dead series.

Oh yes … wait no!

Sorry Chris, but that is nothing but a disappointment. Mostly DLCs, some few games that already been on sale often enough and of course “not in Germany” as the cherry on top.

But hey, you guys like Germany too so you offer alternatives!
The Expendables 2 the Videogame – Metacritic: 34%
Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone – Metacritic: 67%

Those titles are exclusively for us? We feel the love, trust me.

Oh well, just another round of nonsense. I think I bought nothing besides Rainbow Moon from the PSN stores this year. In comparison: I purchased 13 games on Steam within the last 5 weeks. Some companies want my money, others obviously not.

Rob_Velocity 23 October, 2012 @ 2:26 pm   25

Also why have Dead Rising 2 is the sale banner picture if it’s not actually on sale?

bidbaldwolf86 23 October, 2012 @ 2:26 pm   26

The lack of Vita love is shocking. DLC for one game? Really?????

Also the header isn’t for the EU sale (you might want to change it)

I think the only noteworthy news in this blog entry is that we know now who the new Plus Content Manager is.

So welcome Chris, you’ll have quite job to manage what Ross achieved for us. :)

The PS store freezes and kicks me off everytime i try to use it.. i havent been on longer than a few minutes… Ive just been on 3 times and ive been kicked off 3 times… I tried it yesterday and also it kicked me off everytime…. I also had to reset the Ps3 as well as it randomly freezes on the xmb while im trying to give the store another go… Prefer the old store for ease of use and functionality… New store doesnt seem as friendly…. It was quicker for me to get to where i want on the old tiles… now i have to scroll the entire screen just to get to see whats on the other side???

CoolRichy008UK 23 October, 2012 @ 2:32 pm   29

dead island is about 3356 3GB & i has that game its dead good i hope nxt week 31st ps home goes all out & adds loads of halloween stuff, all i kno this week is Rollerskates inlineskates halloween adventure district halloween masks thats the us update but eu will get same stuff as well & im glad eu & na getting same stuff each week & yes i think Retro city rampage should be game of november for ps plus & cheeper for ppl who int got ps plus . u hear us sony retro city rampage game of november plz CUZ ITS DELAYED

CoolRichy008UK 23 October, 2012 @ 2:33 pm   30

correction dead island is 3325 under 3gb & if u int got it BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT

Where’s Dead Rising 2? Or is that a random picture?
anyway, i’ll nab Dead Island.

tiago-kun 23 October, 2012 @ 2:39 pm   32

Hi, when I saw the House Of The Dead Bundle the american store is offering I was really hoping we would get that. It would be a no brainer (no pun intended) for me to get that. Or possibly a RE: Code Veronica promo…

It’s good to see the promotions for Castlevania and some Ubisoft games, but I find amazing that Capcom with it’s long list of games related to halloween is barely present. And the SF X TK would be more interesting to have a promo on the character pack rather than costumes, but they have their reasons.

As it currently stands, I’m only getting Beyond Good and Evil probably :(

So show pictures of Dead Rising 2 and Amy and have no sale on them?

Great stuff….

It’s a Halloween Sale for Crying out loud. What the heck are Rainbow Vegas & Splinter’s Cell doing here while Infamous Festival Of Blood has been ignored? Once again US deals > EU deals

almighty-slayer 23 October, 2012 @ 2:46 pm   35

Nothing all that great. Hardly any of it is even halloween themed.

Chocobo115 23 October, 2012 @ 2:48 pm   36

Shame, nothing interesting (that I don’t already have) for me this sale :/

When will we hear about Vita PS+? I’m curious!

supersmith2500 23 October, 2012 @ 2:51 pm   37

I mean, since when is Tom Clancy got to do with horror? That’s not even a horror game. Dead Space? Silent Hill?

This is the worst Halloween Sale I ever seen. Hope the Xmas sale is much better. This is garbage.

andrewsqual 23 October, 2012 @ 2:52 pm   38

Did Capcom take over from Konami as publisher of Castlevania? That’s alot of DLC.
Can’t wait for my PS Plus Vita. Please make Ridge Racer Vita Complete a free game, I actually don’t have that.
How did yous manage to make it 1gb of cloud storage for PS3 AND 1gb of separate storage for Vita? Does that mean we will be able to backup saves on Vita individually too now or only on the cloud?

Luizelgespuizel 23 October, 2012 @ 2:53 pm   39

What a failure is this sale. I was expecting plant vs zombies and infamous, not this crap. During the summer sale there where talks about a huge sale on Halloween and you were looking into code veronica and other games. Now we got this. Please expand this sale with more games

Luizelgespuizel 23 October, 2012 @ 2:54 pm   40

Even xbox live has Resident evil 4 on sale.

andrewsqual 23 October, 2012 @ 2:54 pm   41

@supersmith2500 I think you will be disappointed with the Christmas sale then. Not alot of Christmas themed games out there idiot.
The only thing I will say is Costume Quest should have been on this sale, a game where you play as kids out trick or treating.

wardragon989 23 October, 2012 @ 2:55 pm   42

No Dead Rising 2 or Dead Rising 2: Off the Record.

No Walking Dead discount.

Again US get a better selection.

Chris Howe 23 October, 2012 @ 5:37 pm

Dead Rising 2 Off The Record is included in the sale, please see the update above

Thanks

Nikos_the_great 23 October, 2012 @ 2:58 pm   43

Meh! I was hoping for costume quest, and I think it would be very fitting for it to get a discount this time of the year.

almighty-slayer 23 October, 2012 @ 2:59 pm   44

Good to see a new content manager around anyway

Luizelgespuizel 23 October, 2012 @ 2:59 pm   45

Lol Dead Rising isnt offerd, but theres a picture of it in the banner. To be honest, the Raccoon city deal is pretty good with 50% off. But the game itself isnt very good

Whats the chances of CastleVania lords of Shadows coming to PSN store?
I cannot express enough how much i have looked for the disc version.

I had it on Xbox, and through that lump of rubbish away 2 years ago, ive been looking for it, but cant find it any where.

Even 2nd hand. the only one i got was badly scratched so i never took it.

PsychoDantis 23 October, 2012 @ 3:03 pm   47

Pretty meagre pickings here. No Resident Evil PS1 classics? No Resi 4 HD? No Corpse Party?

Extremely disappointing.

tarsanell 23 October, 2012 @ 3:03 pm   48

Why even bother with the Vita at all?

Stonesthrow 23 October, 2012 @ 3:08 pm   49

I’ll probably get Beyond good & evil at that price. Having doubts about Operation racoon city, the price is more acceptable but apparently it’s really not a good game.

dark_angel69 23 October, 2012 @ 3:10 pm   50

No Costume Quest?

Utterly pitiful.

It’s not that pitiful. People do love do make a mountain out of a molehill in this place.

AndyBeans 23 October, 2012 @ 3:39 pm   53

Wow, I thought we’d be seeing some good offers on some good games… I guess I’m wrong again. At least reading this post means I won’t have to waste my time waiting for the new store to crawl onto my screen, constant side-scrolling and wading through all the crappy EA adverts!

i come in peace frodouk, and my poor little vita says that this is ‘sale’ is utterly pitiful. No making mountains, just expressing disappointment.

It is pitiful froduk. There are maybe 2 games left when you ignore DLC, region restrictions or simply terrible games such as Operation Raccoon City.

Two games? That is what you can find on other platforms at each weekends’ sales. Not to mention that you get them there for a better price too.

So yes, I’m sorry but I consider this to be a sad affair. As much as the new Plus manager hasn’t been introduced and remains completely silent at his premiere. There are ways to leave a good first impression, right?

So Chris if you read this, how about simply saying hi? And are you that Chris Howe from Gamasutra?

Chris Howe 24 October, 2012 @ 9:02 am

Hi Golwar and Everyone on the Blog,

I am not actually the Chris Howe from Gamasutra but I do think he has a briliant name!

Hi Chris welkom to lovely blog of lalala

lots of tings but Walking Dead discount i tink = big missing

noting of intrest 4 me
i wil have to wait untile next week to get littel bit more game fun
= ac3 /ac3 vita
then hitman absolution
then far cry 3
most calm end of the jear in lots of jears to me = missing big rpg like ni no kuni , but goot to wallet ;)

bestheelever 23 October, 2012 @ 3:40 pm   57

Dead Island GOTY for me especially with the extra 10% PS Plus Discount :)

Whatfor is my last comment in moderation now? No idea if they changed something with the filter lately, but this is getting ridiculous.

DoYouLikeMyID 23 October, 2012 @ 3:42 pm   59

Oh, so you’re our new PS Store and Plus Content Manager?

Welcome to the EU PlayStation Blog! I hope you´ll like it here :D

Nothing interesting for me in the sale, though… Maybe next sale?

LonelyGreyWolf 23 October, 2012 @ 3:50 pm   60

This is absolutely terrible. A bunch of horrible games like Raccon City which you can get cheaper retail anyway, a bunch of games that has no relation to horror and LOADS of horrible DLC costumes. Seriously, this is terrible. You’re not even trying. Not even InFamous: Festival of Blood is here. Good work Sony.

Extra 50% of resi for plus owners? If this doesnt happen now I won’t be pleased.

Off

CHRIZZYYY08 23 October, 2012 @ 3:53 pm   63

Positive:
+ Good deal on Dead Island GOTY (I’ll pick that up) also a few more good deals up there so I’ll be picking up a few more, still enjoying Infamous Festive of blood tho :D

Negative:
- Like most people on this blog I’ve owned a Vita from the start I’ve backed it tried recommending it to my friends its a fantastic machine I own most of the games, however if you don’t start supporting it right like sales like this your gonna loose out Sony and I’ll be putting it towards a Wii U this Christmas.

CHRIZZYYY08 23 October, 2012 @ 3:56 pm   64

Oh and I no this ant really relevant to this post but please consider putting Gran Turismo 5 on the playstation store and Uncharted 3 I’m sure a few others have asked but please could you see what you can do if the price is fair I’ll buy them both and maybe Metal Gear Solid 4? :D

LonelyGreyWolf = jep
game of trones 39,99 on psn in real store = 29.99
psn real store, not most cheapest store !
new need for speed =69.99 € =59.99€
new fifa =69,99 =59.95
sleeping dogs =59.99 =54.99
doom 3 bfg edition =39.99 =32.95
borderlands 2 =59.99 =49.90
ac3 ps3 =69.99 =64.95 = special edition !!!!
f1 2012 =59.99 =42.90

i hoope sony understend + also try to do somying ath ith !!
we pay more in store + we lose some of ore gb when download = also €€€ to us !

Tsubaki_14 23 October, 2012 @ 4:17 pm   66

WHAT THE- where’s costume quest?! I’ve been waiting forever for this sale to come to eu store so I can get costume quest at PS+ price!! Good god all I’ve been getting the past several months is regret in choosing to be plus in eu instead of us, damnit

Tsubaki_14 23 October, 2012 @ 4:20 pm   67

@LonelyGreyWolf #60: It’s not sony that’s sucking, it’s the EU team, you should see what they’re doing over at US store! This is absolute bull

zxRATTLExz 23 October, 2012 @ 4:21 pm   68

Would have bought Dead Rising 2 OTR without a second thought if the price was right but it isn’t even there so no. Dead island is tempting at that price but hanging on for Zombi U on Wii U next month so won’t bother. Cheap or not Resi Orc is a bad game so no interest in that either. Rainbow 6 is still more expensive on sale than it is in the shops. A let down from SCEE yet again.

TheNarrator 23 October, 2012 @ 4:24 pm   69

the Dr Zed avatar is pure win! :D

seems like an awesome list of deals going on in there, Resi Evil: ORC looks tempting, as does BG&E for a fiver! :o. could have maybe had more Halloweeny-type titles, but meh, any excuse to get some cool deals on games 8)

Flipside666 23 October, 2012 @ 4:30 pm   70

how come there’s no infamous Festival of blood in the sale? its $2.50 in the US store for plus members and 5 bucks for anyone els yet we have to pay £7.99 for us in the uk, we are getting a bum deal in the EU, not fair sony :(

People saying here that the US store is better for content… where? It’s swings and roundabouts. They get some stuff, we get other stuff but mostly it’s the same.

As for their Halloween sale, I’ve not seen anything posted, anybody got a link?

Otaku_BAKA 23 October, 2012 @ 4:43 pm   72

I thought we were getting some PSOne game discounts around Halloween? I seem to recall when the PSOne compatability for Vita hit, people asked for Silent Hill and the Resident Evil games, and were told to wait until Halloween…

bandoors_ksa 23 October, 2012 @ 4:59 pm   73

it’s begin almost a month and you guys didin’t look into my Sly cooper problem?

Dead Island is tempting me, any assurances that it won’t just be free on PS+ any time soon?

spagetti69 23 October, 2012 @ 5:13 pm   75

Any chance of Resi 2 getting a vita release for Halloween?
Maybe even just remove the restriction on transferring to the Vita.
Others have directly downloaded it before the lock came.

Oh and PS1 X-Com is pretty scarey too.

Thanks.

Good stuff, I see you’ve added DR and Amy.

Plus said more to come on Twitter.

Still need inFAMOUS Festival of Blood.
No discount is no buy.
Some strange Halloween choices here:
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X 2
The Expendables 2 the Videogame – (I get this one, it’s so bad it’s scarry)

Welcome and good luck with your new job and you made you first screw up, that’s prommissing. ;-)

As said already, if the games have to follow the theme what are you expecting at Xmas/New Year?

SergioDaly 23 October, 2012 @ 5:30 pm   79

add “inFamous Festival of Blood” there is still time…

spagetti69 23 October, 2012 @ 5:32 pm   80

@ Frodo.

Anything for Christmas. Christmas in itself isn’t really a theme. It’s a time to share gifts etc. if Sony want to share good deals at Christmas time they can be anything.

The Halloween sale should be horror related IMHO. Saying that Amy in metacritic is 33% steer clear of that.

MordecaiHunter 23 October, 2012 @ 5:45 pm   81

Hello Chris

Off topic —

Just Wanted To Ask Will Plus EU Be Getting The Full Game Trail For “Medal of Honor Warfighter” Like The US Will Be Able To Later Today ?

Get onto Capcom about putting the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom costumes on sale. People actually like that game unlike SFxT.

Coody-Baroody 23 October, 2012 @ 5:56 pm   83

@Chris Howe

If you are the new Plus Content geezer then WELCOME mate! But PLEASE dont listen to people like @14 the theindieboy!
I dont know what stone these people have been living under since June (E3) but our Plus service in SCEE has been far and away the BEST PS+ service of all regions so PLEASE, just keep doing what the guys before you were doing.

How can ANY of you say that the US gets better offers than us?
They get NFL Blitz, we got Bulletstorm and RE5 GE.
They got Gotham City Imposters, we got Dead Space 2.
The list goes on and on, not to mention we got brand new titles like Hell Yeah and Machinarium for free when they didnt even get it at a DISCOUNT!

Come on people, be proud of the work our guys in SCEE are and have been doing.

We are the ENVY of America.

Cringles88 23 October, 2012 @ 6:00 pm   84

Great price for Dead Island. For folks who never played it, it’s worth getting at that price!

I think I’ll grab I Am Alive myself.

I’d hate to see any discount on The Walking Dead. As someone who bought the season pass, then continually got screwed over with release delays, the last nail in the skull would be to sell it cheaper to people so soon.

Coody-Baroody 23 October, 2012 @ 6:01 pm   85

Reading through some of the comments again even after my last post and i despair i really do.
You lot are impossible to please it would seem. Again,our PS+ and PS Stor has been the best of all regions for months but still you keep crying about the US getting better deals.

Why dont you go over to the US Blog and see all their VALID complaints about EU getting the best deals…..

WHICH WE DO!!!

Keep up the good work Chris and the Gang.

Do Euro PS+ subs get 1gb save storage yet? If not when are we.

zxRATTLExz 23 October, 2012 @ 6:20 pm   87

Dead Rising OTR at that price ??? That’s more like it. Sold.

And to those moaning about moaners….it’s constructive criticism/feedback. Not everyone comes on here to kiss butt or say thank you for every word SCEE type. I say thanks with my money and i’m sure SCEE appreciate the feedback as it helps them get more of a handle on what their customers want.

Coody-Baroody, you are right about Plus for the last few months since the IGC, but not about “PS Stor” [sic].

Feel free to show me where got more, better or cheaper content. And as you might guess, that is what matters for a sale. So if they want to sell us games too instead of only Plus subscriptions …

ShadowGandalf 23 October, 2012 @ 6:23 pm   89

I want inFAMOUS Festival of Blood. I saw the US got that, then when I saw this post, was hoping we’d get it too. Guess not, unless you add it next week. I already got BG&E HD on day 1 and the rest doesn’t interest me. (I Am Alive is a slight maybe)

Raziel-chan 23 October, 2012 @ 6:23 pm   90

@Coody-Baroody: I’m of a similar opinion as you – I’ve compared some prices for PSP games in EU and US PSN stores and the EU prices are far, far better.

The only problem I have is with missing games (Silent Hill Origins and SHattered Memories for PSP, Suminomi: Demon Arts for Vita, Retro City Rampage for Vita/PS3), but most of them are missing because the publisher simply decided not to release them in EU.

cya
Raziel-chan

PS. Yes, I know RCR is stuck in authorization. That one I’m angry about. And I don’t care about CS: GO.

marcoogrande 23 October, 2012 @ 6:24 pm   91

the mugen souls?what date for digit version?

Please add Resident Evil: Code Veronica. Was hoping it would be in the sale.

Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition & Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for me. Great prices.

Jamesyp00 23 October, 2012 @ 6:54 pm   93

Wow, will definitely pick up Dead rising and Dead island for those prices, It hink Costume Quest + it’s DLC should be up on here though, its a great game for halloween.
Welcome to the blog too, can’t wait to see future deals.

2 things:

1) Are we getting InFamous: Festivals of Blood like the US got in theirs? I was looking forward to it appearing in the EU Halloween sale, especially with the US getting it for around £2.50 (£1.50 for PS+) :/

2) Why is Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone only on sale in Germany? I was hoping that would turn up in the sale and even though it has I cant get it :(

steve_shin 23 October, 2012 @ 7:10 pm   95

Any chance of a significant price drop on Plants vs Zombies? It’s way over priced on the store.

Further suggestions to be added for the Halloween sale:

Infamous: Festival of Blood
Costume Quest with DLC
Resident Evil 4 & Code Veronica
Bloodrayne
Limbo

SergioDaly 23 October, 2012 @ 7:18 pm   96

after seeing the US halloween sale post
i must say again that
inFAMOUS Festival of Blood
Costume Quest (both game and DLC)
must come to EU as well… come on… you can do it

i will also agree with 94 on his choices, but specially RE4…

chrisandsheva 23 October, 2012 @ 7:50 pm   97

Why is it that a lot of people Allways want games in a sale that i have allready bought, at full price, seriously doesn’t anyone buy games ?, i see a Lot of complainers here, heck i am prob top of list, usually, But i actually (seem) to spend money in the store, This just cannot be coincidence, as it has happened every time a sales been announced, even the IGC’s. 3 games (blue-ray types) i have been lucky enough to have Not owned, since IGC replaced old plus, IF you want Walking Dead, buy it, seriously £3.99 a ep, fantastic value for money anyway, But you’s want it for less, even free.. AM tempted by Dead Island GoY, btw it’s 5GB, inc add ons etc, the rest i ( yea you guessed it,own,) oh, maybe pure pwnage as well. Am not looking for arguments, But just put yourselves in ‘our’ position. As for Racoon City, IF i was payed, maybe, But do yourselves a fav, IF you haven’t had I AM ALIVE, Get it..

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 23 October, 2012 @ 7:50 pm   98

Please add some PSP games for Vita owners, thanks!

ukcrazyguy 23 October, 2012 @ 7:57 pm   99

Hod4 and Amy for me. Is there any chance of dead island dlc being discounted separate as I already own the disk version from release. Also pleeeease put resident evil 2 back on store for vita, bought it, didn’t download it straight away,t hen it dissapeared. So at moment I have wasted 7.99 on a game I can’t play, apart from on ps3 which looks rubbish. Thanks

chrisandsheva 23 October, 2012 @ 8:00 pm   100

Just to add to my last post, which you may or may not see, ‘awaiting moderation’, been weeks as well since last one, Anyway re DEAD ISLAND GoY, as i said above it’s around 5 GB, as it includes bloodbath arena and ryder white story, But only prob with it is it comes pre-installed with patch 1.5, (or similar), basically it will take a long, long time to 100%, as this patch stops a easier way of leveling up to 50, one of trophie requirements, even before this patch, it can take around three playthroughs, god knows how many is needed now, Anyway, i had disc vers and am wodering if my 40 odd hours save/s will work on digital, or even on disc GoY vers, does anyone know ?.

Not impressed with this ‘sale’; lowering the price of a handful of games and a bunch of DLC well past it’s sell by date doesn’t make for much of an event.

If the EU PSN store continue to do trot out these leftovers it won’t be long before all sales are met with a collective ‘meh!’.

bibster100 23 October, 2012 @ 8:40 pm   102

Was hoping for infamous festival,walking dead series and dead space 2 but ahhhh well nevermind

Chris Howe 24 October, 2012 @ 8:58 am

We will be adding more content to the sale so check back in tomorrow to see what else is on offer

silmorat1 23 October, 2012 @ 8:43 pm   103

Hi Chris

I would really love some of the scary zen pinball 2 tables….

And welcome to the blog

You all voted this as 1 and a half out of 5.

How can these offers rate so low? There’s some absolute steals there.

Thanks Sony, nice of you to give us some bargains this Halloween. Appreciate that, but darn you – there’s about £25 worth of content I’ll be getting tomorrow!

redalertrules 23 October, 2012 @ 9:08 pm   105

thanks for the sale will pick up off the record and beyond good and evil tomorrow. Just wanted to ask if there will be any actual discounts for psvita games during this sale?

A few bad (or ‘mediocre’ if you wish to generous) games are still bad / mediocre irrespective of the price; and DLC – well that hardly sets my heart racing. I wouldn’t go so far as to call them ‘steals’ either! There is one exception: Beyond Good & Evil, it’s a very old game but worth picking up if you haven’t already played it.

@Chris Howe

hey man welcome to the blog and hope you have been prepared for the comments you will have aimed at you from some sections of the commenter’s on this blog.

any way going down the evil route i have a few suggestions for the sale.

as a few have already said the walking dead season pass would be nice.

but how about some vita love something like army corps of hell would fit into a Halloween sale.

anyway i look forward to yor first plus blog post i predict it will be a “Revelation” ;)

CrazySasquatch- 23 October, 2012 @ 9:22 pm   108

Well chuffed with the list. Lot of good games on there with great prices. Defiantly Picking up quite a few of them. Thanks chris and good luck with the job.

Krapotkin 23 October, 2012 @ 10:19 pm   109

This Halloween sale isn’t very ‘Halloweeny’. Saw the US sale and was hoping the EU would be similar so I could pick up Costume Quest and Festival of Blood. Not a single thing from that list I want to buy! I’m out.

Hello new Plus guy! Looking forward to see what you’ve got planed for Plus on PS3 and on Vita.

ChunkyDroid 23 October, 2012 @ 10:27 pm   111

Argh! Where are the Australian prices? It’s so annoying for us to have to log into the Playstation Store to find out when everyone else can get their prices here :(

Chris Howe 24 October, 2012 @ 8:56 am

Hi ChunkyDriod,

This is something that I can look into adding into future blogs for our Australian friends

young_hastings 23 October, 2012 @ 10:27 pm   112

this is 1 awesome sale!! i must go rob a bank now so i can afford everything!

Skykid360 24 October, 2012 @ 12:16 am   113

Welcome aboard Chris! :)

dogwalker4000 24 October, 2012 @ 1:31 am   114

Welcome to hell Chris, I hope you have thick skin because alot of the people here are unforgiving.

Will be picking up Dead Island for that price, maybe Beyond Good and Evil too.

Any chance of adding Resi 4 and maybe Costume Quest to that list, would do my wallet a nice airing :)

Good luck with the job too.

Bumblebee 24 October, 2012 @ 1:54 am   115

HATING the new store.

Yes, it looks lovely.

But the search function is APPALLING. I was more than adept at using the on-screen keyboard, thanks. Also have a USB keyboard and the (rare?) wireless keypad… so why on Earth would I want to use the rubbish “carousel keyboard”? I utterly despise it. Who wanted that? Who designed that nonsense? Do they actually USE the PS3?

Also, losing Remote Play of the store for PSP/Vita is a shocking development. Sony, you should be ADDING features for those who shelled out for Vita… NOT REMOVING THEM!

I’d come in every Wednesday and remote play to the PSN store while my girlfriend watched TV, and would often buy stuff… why did you do this to us dedicated gamers? WHY?

Before the next gen Sony should fire their entire staff and get people in who have more of a clue. Heck, just hire some chimps from the nearest zoo and they’d do a better job.

It’s frustrating… so much potential… squandered time after time.

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE PLAYING AT?

Steez777 24 October, 2012 @ 3:54 am   116

Common Scee

Please put Dead Space 1 on sale

ThaMoluk 24 October, 2012 @ 4:52 am   117

What happened to NFS Most Wanted for PS3 Download?

StefNighthawk 24 October, 2012 @ 11:06 am   118

Why no sale on Siren Blood Curse.
That game is so old and yet still so expensive. :-(

prime1982 24 October, 2012 @ 11:07 am   119

Hi chris ,

So just recently got the new 12gb console but out the box only seemed to get 9gb of storage then had to do a console update as well as a store update giving me less space is that about right ?

aslo have a few questions if you could help ,

1. when can i install a hdd for this console ?
2. can i use a usb drive to install content onto ?
3. how much space is needed for the goty dead island download ?

thanks

X_Weapon 24 October, 2012 @ 11:44 am   120

Mmh.. Maybe I Am Alive. I’ll see when I boot up the new Store next week.

A discount on Darksiders (1) would be welcome.

BlackaddertheGr8 24 October, 2012 @ 12:13 pm   121

Any chance that resident evil 4 and code veronica X get a bit of a discount?

xscapeguy2007 24 October, 2012 @ 12:57 pm   122

Chris, please get the resi games as many as possible on sale esp resi4 hd and code veronica etc for move. I would buy these in a heartbeat if they are priced resonably enough.

Welcome to european blog, hope your got some great stuff lined up for us + users!

sadlam79 24 October, 2012 @ 12:58 pm   123

A couple of good offers but sadly on content I already own.

That said, this thread has inspired me to pick up a digital copy of RE4….on 360 where its currently on offer at a decent price.

xxSamuraiGirlxx 24 October, 2012 @ 1:21 pm   124

wow finally. been waiting for some decent plus discounts since i signed up. dead rising ofr £5.99?..and dead island even tho i’ve played it already i recommended to anyone it’s really fun with 3 friends.

@ MrT820
if we follow the pattern they might make it free just before riptide come out…i’ve also noticed that when things go on sale they end up being free for plus. motorstorm apocalypse come to mind

Luna_Dragon 24 October, 2012 @ 1:24 pm   125

Hi, Chris!! Welcome to this hell hole of ridiculous complainers!! Good stuff on here, too bad i already bought Amy and haven’t even played it yet, wish i held out for this!! Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with and its nice that youre taking on board suggestions, too.

wallet topped up and im planning on getting dead rising and dead island.

however as someone has already said im worried these could be free soon on plus.

can you assure us these games are not on the horizon as plus free titles anytime soon?

@prime1982

1. You can put in a HDD at anytime time with the HDD caddy that was provided in your box for your ps3 super slim. I would reccommend getting a HDD as soon as possible because at the moment you only have a few gamesaves and gamedata. You can back this data upto a 16 gb memory stick and then put in your harddrive and restore the data. I recently bacled up 250gb of data and it took 5 hours -.- (upgraded 250gb to 750gb).

2. This is not possible. External HDD can only be used for music, photos and videos and gamesaves.

3. I bought dead island GOTY a few months ago and it is about 3.4gb and then an extra 1gb for DLC. dead island is really worth £20 and now its a bargin for £11 ! Must buy

shampoofan 24 October, 2012 @ 2:31 pm   128

nothing for psp?

prime1982 24 October, 2012 @ 3:50 pm   129

thanks iky_g for the heads up,

sadly i didn’t get a hdd caddy with my console :-( so where would i be able to get one to fit the console and are all laptop hdd the same shape n size.

cheers though dead island is going on the download list. i tried it when it came out but it was so buggy i gave up on it so looking to go back again, as it was enjoyable if not for the bugs and graphics were nice.

xscapeguy2007 24 October, 2012 @ 3:59 pm   130

When are you updating these offers then? Anytime soon? You said today?

T

Fred Dutton 24 October, 2012 @ 4:03 pm   131

We’ll have a Blog post up Thursday lunchtime with some additional deals.

@prime1982

i thought there would be a HHD caddy with the super slim :/ you could try asking your local game store. or you could open the HDD slot on your super slim and see if theres an empty caddy ? unplug your ps3 and stand it up right with the disk tray at the top then push the top ps3 ( the bit that is a squashed oval) away from you and it should reveal the HDD slot heres a video if you didnt understand that

@prime1982

the caddys for all ps3 models are diffrent so you wont be able to put a slim one in your super slim because the screws a aligned diffrently on the caddys

@prime1982

+ when you shop for a HDD get a HDD which is 2.5 inchs and is a SATA harddrive, also try and get one that runs at 5400rpms because the standard ps3 hdd run at this speed. just search 2.5 sata (any)gb hdd in ebay and find a cheap on :P i got my 750gb for £42, 1tb was a bit to expensive ( around £70 but can be found cheaper sometimes)

prime1982 24 October, 2012 @ 5:04 pm   135

cheers iky_g , as suspected no hdd cady in my super slim :-( bit bad i would have thought that would have been needed since i was told i could put my own hdd in it.

So now i will have to await Sony releasing a caddy before i can upgrade , misinformed yet again by a game shop :-(

Can anyone at sony confirm when the caddy is being released for uk so i can upgrade.

thanks

Snoop1969 24 October, 2012 @ 5:28 pm   136

Hi any idea when sale prices update ? Dead Rising 2 OTR still @14.99 come on its the 24th already

Welsh_Rhyss 24 October, 2012 @ 5:39 pm   137

I would also like to know when the sale prices will update because I wish to purchase Dead Rising 2 Off The Record, but it is still showing as £14.99.
So is there an estimated time for the update? Because I thought PS Store updates were usually applied by about 4pm.

Snoop1969 24 October, 2012 @ 5:45 pm   138

Halloween Sale tab now showing on new store but nothing in there yet,l’m gonna leave it awhile hopefully it’ll be sorted out soon

D_O_G_87 24 October, 2012 @ 6:04 pm   139

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for 13€ great deal

bobbysaints 24 October, 2012 @ 6:31 pm   140

i never leave comments here, sure i have plenty issues with psn, but so does everyone, and lucky for me everyone else is willing to do the complaining… but its gettin too much too often. how hard can it be to hit deadlines that are so consistant? you know every weds you update, but yet you still ain’t got a workin method. it ends up like some uni students puttin a last min presentation together after a heavy nights boozin… “eh, wha? … err yeah that’ll do … so long as we get it in roughly on time …right?” video game industry is becoming too big for its own boots at moment, an example for me being team 17, love the worms games but Ultimate Mayhem is unplayable online, been emailin them for months, 4 emails sent since july ZERO replies. does customer satisfaction no longer matter? if it was one offs i’d never complain, but sadly its the happy customers that are one offs these days.

still nothing here. i cant see the halloween tab just the autumn sale

Sonisa18 24 October, 2012 @ 6:54 pm   142

Nothing there that interests me would like the walking dead on sale and maybe some minis going down to like 59p and 99p. btw check out my basketball video on youtube on my channel SAbogues1

SGT-RABBID 24 October, 2012 @ 7:00 pm   143

I’d like to see The Walking Dead and Silent Hill in the sale. Speaking of which why aren’t the PSP Silent Hill games on the EU Store. I need to get my scares on the Vita too.

was does the store update? Still showing autunm sale

Oops store is down now. Thanks a lot sony!

RustySpoon80 24 October, 2012 @ 7:40 pm   146

What the poop is happening with the ‘improved’ store. Just give us the old one back until the new one works correctly.
-The Halloween sale goes to a blank page. None of the discounts apply if you search for the actual game.
-The search function is terrible. Why cant we use an actual keyboard.
-Why are things now HARDER to find. I cant find Access Playstation anywhere.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD STORE.

bibster100 24 October, 2012 @ 8:07 pm   147

So no Halloween page , so I was browsing the new store and have to say , absolutely shocking just give us our old one back.

dragoon2063 24 October, 2012 @ 8:33 pm   148

Cannot find anything about a Halloween sale on this new and *cough cough* improved store. This is the 2nd time you have rolled out this crappy store, and it’s still a joke. Even it if was working its still long winded, slower, and has an awful search feature. Please for the sake of your customers, GET RID OF IT!!!

Halloween sale has updated, but only some prices are correct.

Dead Island GOTY is still listed as £19.99 and Amy is listed as £3.99 with no PSN+ discount either.

Also (because there’s still no edit function here) Just tried buying Dead Rising 2 OTR and although it has the correct price on the store, it goes back to £14.99 when it goes to your checkout page.

@pb-live

dead rising is sorted now i just paid £5.50 for it

Snoop1969 24 October, 2012 @ 9:33 pm   152

hayzink l’ve just tried dead rising although it showed 5.50 in cart, but trying to charge 10.99 @checkout and Amy showing 3.99 but 1.99 in cart and checkout, hopefully its fully updated soon

@Snoop1969

thats odd i have bought dead rising and it showed 5.50 in store and at checkout and i had £25.02 in my wallet and i now have £19.52 so it deff worked fine for me im 30% downloaded as i type.

Still showing up as £19.99 for me. I’ll pick it up tomorrow, along with Dead Island when it gets reduced.

Just want to say that the Portuguese store was finally updated, but Dead Island GOTY has a price tag of €29.99 with no PS+ discount.

wallsofrock 24 October, 2012 @ 11:00 pm   156

took me a while to find it, then prices incorrect.
Wait till the morning I guess!!
Great offers all the same!

bestheelever 24 October, 2012 @ 11:07 pm   157

I still can’t see the 10% Playstation Plus extra discount when I try to purchase Dead Island from the store. Is there definitely going to be a discount? It still shows as £11.99 in my basket.

Price for Amy for PS+ doesn’t reflect when adding it in the cart. It still shows and charges the non-PS+ price upon check out. Hopefully, problem will soon be resolved.

Plus, Dead Island GOTY doesn’t show the specified prices (both sale and PS+). It still 19.99Pounds.

why is it that the USA store always gets better deals then EU store ? ps + on the EU store sucks, while USA get better free games…ect, now how is that fair ? playstation 3 is ment to be global so why do USA get better treatment then everyone else… its a joke.. i beat xbox don’t do that to there paying customers… another let down from sony nothing new is it.

Dark_Overlord 25 October, 2012 @ 1:22 am   161

Any idea why most of the prices haven’t been altered? Its still expecting full price for most of the sale items :/

Code_Munkey 25 October, 2012 @ 1:26 am   162

Costume Quest (a Halloween based game) is not included in the Halloween sale!? I hope this gets rectified.

bestheelever 25 October, 2012 @ 2:25 am   163

All sorted now. Got my Ps Plus discount on all my Assassins Creed add ons too :)

sadlam79 25 October, 2012 @ 2:48 pm   164

Just downloading RE: Operation Racoon City. The normal sale price still not worth it but with a 50% Plus discount…yeah, I’ll take it.

Just to let you know. Dead Rising 2 plus Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC don’t have the price that is stated here. Same goes for The Expendables 2 Videogame, which can’t even be found in the Halloween section.

marmeduke 25 October, 2012 @ 7:31 pm   166

Dont see Dead Island in the South African store. Is it not available for us?

MercutioLeonhart 25 October, 2012 @ 11:31 pm   167

Just went to buy Dead Rising 2: OTR & Resident Evil ORC, but my PS+ status isn’t being registered at the checkout, & the actual discount displayed for Dead Rising 2: OTR is not even £5.50 anymore, but £7.69. Why is my discount not being applied & what happened to 50% off?

Shadow_Zone 25 October, 2012 @ 11:45 pm   168

same problem as MercutioLeonhart, went to buy dead rising 2 off the record only to find it has gone up in price? how can that be justified in the space of a matter of hours? i was only tempted as it was one of the few digital releases cheaper than a disc version

Why is Operation Raccoon City only 25% off today, and yesterday it was 50 % ? on the Norwegian store >.< same with Dead Rising 2 !

socialjeebus 26 October, 2012 @ 9:05 am   170

Same for Racoon City, it’s now gone up from 11.00 to 16.49 an increase of 50% on the initial Halloween sale price.

My guess is that they messed up originally and they’ve now corrected the price. That’s without changing this blog to reflect that of course or even bothering to mention it in a reply or two.

Really it would take less than 30 seconds to reply to one of the posts mentioning it and yet all we get is a deafening silence.

The only consolation, it that as bad as SCEE is at the moment, nothing is as bad as Sony Korea. They’re now into their 5th month without any PSN store after it closed for “temporary maintenance” back in June. And there’s been not a single update on it’s status since.

RichJ1983 26 October, 2012 @ 12:22 pm   171

Res Evil: ORC
Marked as £21.99 knocked down to £16.49, yet when i check the Special offer price ity says it was £29.99?
Is the 50% PS Plus discount based on the original or Sale price, as it was £11 on wednesday?

Catkiller1 26 October, 2012 @ 2:26 pm   172

Yet another mistake! I was going to purchase Dead Rising 2: Off The Record but only 20% discount has been applies & it states 50% within this Blog Post! The same applies with Raccoon City!

Please fix this, as I only have £7.02 left & wanted to pick up the advertised 50% discount for DR2: OTR, which would make it £5.50!

30% off and then 20% off isn’t 50% either. If in total plus subscribers are supposed to get 50% the it would be 15 quid not the 16.49 I believe it is. Fred why are you trying to mug us off Luke this? I can’t believe people complained bout Nina when stuff like this happens so often.

Catkiller1 26 October, 2012 @ 4:00 pm   174

The word you’re looking for is ‘additional’.

If the word ‘additional’ is used then it’s in addition to everything else. If the sale price is say £10.99 then it states underneath an additional 20% for PLUS members, then it’s an additional 20% off the sale price not original. Fred can’t be that naive not to know that considering the same applied to Dead Island & that was correct. Now that the original post has been edited to reflect 20% then the price is correct as it’s additional! If not then, Fred the price is still wrong if it’s off the original price isn’t it? Or were you just answering us for the sake of it?

*SIGH* I give up with the lies!

Why the RE:Operation Racoon City discount for PS+ users is now 20% and tho days ago it was 50%?????

[DELETED] SCEE

phello2007 27 October, 2012 @ 12:30 pm   176

Can someone tell me when is the price for castlevania lords of shadow reverie dlc going to be fixed, it still does not have the price shown here yet resurrection does.

franmolamazo 27 October, 2012 @ 5:01 pm   177

Does anyone at SCEE know the term “false advertising”?

In some countries, including Spain, it is, apart from disgusting, punishable by Law.

If you announce:

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record – Not available in Germany
Was €19.99/£14.99 Now €13.99/£10.99
Additional 50% discount for Plus subscribers

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Antes 39,99 €/ Ahora 26,99 €
Con un descuento adicional del 50% para los miembros de PlayStation Plus.

But it “suddenly” becomes: “Additional 20% discount for Plus subscribers”.

I, as a customer, do not care who was wrong, but you should RESPECT your customers and, therefore, comply with the promised advertisement.

Anything else is just, apart from disrespectful, ILLEGAL (at least in Spain).

The Halloween Special Offer price is still wrong for:

“Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow – Reverie DLC
Was £6.49 Now £3.19″

It still remains at full price and not the discounted price hopefully you could inform the correct team to resolve this.

Thanks in advance. :D

Baron_Bonk 30 October, 2012 @ 10:45 pm   179

I still have the same problem as GABBA11: your post says Reverie DLC was €7,99 now €3,99 but it still shows €7,99 at the store… Resurrection DLC is priced correctly though… When is this gonna be updated, as there is only a week left in the sale…?

Baron_Bonk 1 November, 2012 @ 12:46 pm   180

I guess it was corrected during the weekly update yesterday, as I could finally get it for the sale price :)

“The sale finishes on 7th November so make sure you take advantage of these discounts whilst they are available.”

I assumed this meant the games listed would be on sale until the 7th. My store hasn’t been showing the Halloween sales since the 30th. I bought a PSN card specifically to purchase some of these games and I’m extremely upset that they are no longer on sale.

SpinalXTX 1 November, 2012 @ 5:40 pm   182

how come it says these deals run until the 7th november, yet in the store dead island is back upto £19.99 ??????

The price of I Am Alive is still 14.99€.
At least on the Portuguese Store.

aphasiac 5 November, 2012 @ 4:36 am   184

Is this sale still on? The PSN store shows Dead Island as 11.99 but when I buy it, checkout shows full price 19.99.

How do I get the discount?!

No1_Dave 6 November, 2012 @ 12:55 pm   185

like others have already mentioned, several games have already reverted back to their original full prices, aren’t all the sale prices supposed to stay till Nov 7th?

any chance SCEE changing things back to the sale prices?

PijeReddsa 7 November, 2012 @ 9:55 pm   186

Maaan, i was hoping sale will be still avalible today :\ So long, Dead Island :|