Posted 24 October

Massive Assassin’s Creed sale starts today!

Assassin's Creed sale screen

PlayStation Store is very happy to announce that until 7th November 2012 we will be running a massive Assassin’s Creed sale, bringing you the very best from one of the most thrilling franchises ever to grace the PlayStation platform. With the launch of Assassin’s Creed 3 almost upon us, what better time to leap back into the series by taking advantage of these fantastic offers?

Also, remember to check out the video area for great discounts on Assassin’s Creed: Embers and Ascendance. And PlayStation Plus subscribers, make sure you look out for the additional discounts available on DLC!

Full Games:

Assassin’s Creed – Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar
Was €19.99/£15.99 Now €9.99/£7.99

Assassin’s Creed 2 – Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar
Was €19.99/£14.99 Now €12.99/£9.99

Assassin’s Creed Double Edition
Was €29.99/£23.99 Now €19.99/£15.99

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar
Was €19.99/£15.99 Now €14.99/£11.99

Assassin’s Creed Revelations
Was €29.99/£19.99 Now €19.99/£15.99

DLC:

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – The Da Vinci Disappearance – Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar
Was €9.99/£7.99 Now €6.99/£5.49

Additional 10% discount for Plus subscribers

Assassin’s Creed 2 – Sequence 13 : Bonfire of the Vanities
– Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Ukraine
Was €3.99/£3.19 Now €1.99/£1.59
Additional 10% discount for Plus subscribers

Assassin’s Creed 2 – Bonfire of the Vanities and Secret Locations
– Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Ukraine, Russian Federation
Was €6.99/£5.49 Now €3.99/£3.19
Additional 10% discount for Plus subscribers

Assassin’s Creed 2 -Bonfire of the Vanities – Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Ukraine
Was €3.99/£3.19 Now €1.99/£1.59
Additional 10% discount for Plus subscribers

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – Theme
- Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar
Was €2.99/£2.39 Now €1.49 /£1.19
Additional 10% discount for Plus subscribers

Enjoy!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

97 Comments 5 Author replies
Show oldest first

@ Chris Howe

i had a feeling revelations was going to be the plus game of the month but i guess i was wrong based on this.

when can we expect your first plus heads up post for next month as fred has implied its a good un :)

Chris i asked this on the sale post but you never answered so ill try here.
im looking to buy dead island and dead rising in the sale but am a bit worried due to recent trends that they will end up free on plus, can you assure us plus users that the content in the Halloween sale is not looking at being free on plus in the not to distant future?

many thanks

Chris Howe 24 October, 2012 @ 5:48 pm

Hi Hayzink

thankfully we are able to offer revelations in this sale and have something else very exciting lined up for Plus! look out for some blog activity around this over the next few days!

dead island and dead rising are not in the current Plus plans

Umm… is there any chance of a discount on that AC Complete collection? That way I can just buy every single game in the series so far at once :)

wardragon989 24 October, 2012 @ 5:05 pm   3

Fantastic.

But could you pass onto Ubisoft to trophy patch Assassin’s Creed 1. More people would buy AC1 if there was a trophy patch as they would see it as a full product.

That game is great and needs a trophy patch to help improve the sales. More sales = More money = Better Relations.

good 4 al persones who not jet played serie

waiting ………….. ac3 ps3/vita almost over .

Are these games complete editions?

wardragon989
i got friend he buy al ac untile now but not 1st. reason no trophies

chrisandsheva 24 October, 2012 @ 5:14 pm   7

Seriously ? (why did i have to read this)
So is £1.50 off a two years old map pack your idea of SALE ?, God help us all, i mean couldn’t you of at Least maybe stretched them to half price, yea am sure the games would of looked good deals, except that this is about third time they’ve been up, for them prices, am gettin Really fed up with all of this.

What about the PSP Assassin’s Creed?

RagingAvatar 24 October, 2012 @ 5:22 pm   9

lol I think I’ll get Assassin’s Creed for £3.49 from Steam

chrisandsheva 24 October, 2012 @ 5:22 pm   10

@ Chris.
Before i go can i ask you IF you can include the ‘normal’ vers of Dead Island in your sale, or at least reduce it from it’s £35 asking price, i just have a feeling my original disc saves won’t work on a GoY ed, plus other ‘concerns’ about That ed, though it’s very touch and go if any disc saves work with any versions of digital, surely theres a easy way that you’s could solve this, ie upload a disc save to a cloud, similar to plus gamesaves, then 24 hours later (or longer) download a converted digital one, even IF there was a ‘small’ fee for it, am sure it wouldn’t break the bank, at your end etc.

Hey Chris, does you avatar reflecs that management is telling you not to tell us everything? ;-)

Nice way to make your AC game complete. I played the incomplete games and i’m not going back to them.

razordude 24 October, 2012 @ 5:25 pm   12

Meanwhile, on Steam:

Assassin’s Creed (Director’s Cut) – £2.49

Assassin’s Creed 2 (Deluxe Edition) – £3.74

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – £4.99

DAVIE222-PSVita 24 October, 2012 @ 5:26 pm   13

PSP?

chrisandsheva 24 October, 2012 @ 5:27 pm   14

@ hayzink
i didn’t think they would give Revelations as a IGC, just yet, allthough i also believed one of the AC games would of been next game of month, i was thinking Brotherhood, But looks like we were both wrong..at least we aren’t getting AC2, or worse AC though..

I got SCAMMED!! i have got playstation plus, bought Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – The Da Vinci Disappearance DLC today and paid full price of £7.99 when it clearly says on here £5.49!!!!

chrisandsheva 24 October, 2012 @ 5:34 pm   16

@ RagingAvatar
you’d be better off putting a extra fiver towards it, as i seen a (2nd hand) Revelations, with the bonus AC (1st one) going for £9ish, though you still need to instal it (AC) off the disc, around 7GB.. it’s a ok game, but like many have said, the lack of trophy support just kinda makes you(well me) feel like i’m wasting my time with it.

When the Store finally updates maybe we can take advantage of these offers? ;)

Mind you they do seem pretty good. :D

mch2010uk 24 October, 2012 @ 5:49 pm   18

cannot find any of these and everything else on the store for that matter, when is the update due.

bravo9zero 24 October, 2012 @ 6:03 pm   19

How come Steam gets much better prices (and much better 75% off sales..) than PS3

Assassin’s Creed (Director’s Cut) – £2.49
Assassin’s Creed 2 (Deluxe Edition) – £3.74
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood – £4.99 <– Steam prices

cognac-vsop 24 October, 2012 @ 6:13 pm   20

wish i could get Ezio to wrist blade the person who’s idea it was to put singstar on the xmb with no option to delete it!

robbenslb 24 October, 2012 @ 6:25 pm   21

I wouldn’t call discounts ranging from 25% to 50% ‘massive’

in portugal the window is empty.. :(

Worfthedog 24 October, 2012 @ 6:28 pm   23

Well done on the timing – just finished Creed 1 & 2 last night (I’ve had them both since release date and haven’t got around to playing them before)

I’ll take Brotherhood & Revelations please to add to the backlog of around 130 games I’ve left to start nevermind finish!

mch2010uk 24 October, 2012 @ 6:39 pm   24

still waiting for these updates. any chance they can sort out all the ps3 add on’s cause they are all over the place and that really bad search engine. thanks

zxRATTLExz 24 October, 2012 @ 7:02 pm   25

Are you sure it’s today ? Not tomorrow or when SCEE gets out of certification. Man, how slack are the store team.

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 24 October, 2012 @ 7:03 pm   26

Yes! Please try and get trophies for AC2, it is the only AC I haven’t platinumed.

AC2 has trophies (have myself 92 % of them). Its AC that dosent have trophies.

This is nowhere near a good sale, when at this exact moment steam has AC1 for 2.50, AC2 for 3.50. Pathetic offering to be honest.

The new store is weird. Why can’t I find AC 1 or Brotherhood with the search function and why is the AC2 it finds a 30€ version when there’s the Essentials version available. Really not a store for “shopping”, just too dangerous to get ripped off.

No DLC for revelations or brotherhood? Lame.

PayaV87eng 24 October, 2012 @ 8:14 pm   31

Revelations DLC is clearly wrong, it’s 7.99, i’ve got plus, so my price should be around 4.89 or something. The new store is weird, it’s hard to find the special offers, because there is only an autumn sale, or something like that. I tried to reinstall to store, but it’s still the new one, so I’m not sure whats happening…

Faustofausto 24 October, 2012 @ 8:18 pm   32

This new Store is grate… ridicolus.
The Assassin’s Creed sections is empty, the Halloween Sale topic is empty. The game’s and DLC’s are at full price (For example: Amy – 3.99, The Lost Archive DLC – £7.99)
PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!

@32: the store hasn’t updated yet. Why, no one knows, it just hasnt.

The new store looks pretty cool, but it’s a bit hard to navigate.

I want to buy The Lost Archive, but price is still the same on my second (UK) account. On my first (CZ) it wont even let me check the ACR profile. Hm, what now?

more lies from sony, not even put up halloween sale and they annouce this. Not impressed at all.

Halloween sale is up, but not done properly.

dogwalker4000 24 October, 2012 @ 9:09 pm   38

I downloaded the free plus trial for Revelations a while ago but didn’t purchase the full game at the time. Now I can’t buy it because the new store is telling me I already have it. I redownloaded but its still the trial version with no option to upgrade, kinda blows because I would’ve bought at that price.

dark_angel69 24 October, 2012 @ 9:20 pm   39

I like that what wardragon989 has said. We need trophies for it to complete the collection :D

If Ubisoft does do the trophies for it, another important thing they would need to do is to put in subtitles. That was a big let down not having them. Many of us including me depend of them. It’s nice that they learnt that lesson and put it into AC2 and so on but it would be even nicer if they could get it on the 1st as it can clear up the story from the 1st much better.

Would be nice if the season pass is on offer. Even if it was just a 10% discount for ps+ subscribers

nope halloween sale still not up!

Voodoo341 24 October, 2012 @ 9:30 pm   41

If any Assassins Creed game is given away as a PS+ free game I’m going to be demanding a refund.

$ony and PS+ is completely useless to anyone who has been buying games regularly on the PS3.

Failstation

Ryusennin 24 October, 2012 @ 10:39 pm   42

Re: #3

Indeed I can’t believe Ubisoft never bothered releasing a simple patch to enable the trophies from the XB360 version.

Just want to say that the Portuguese store was finally updated, but Revelations has a price tag of €29.99.

dogwalker4000 24 October, 2012 @ 10:52 pm   44

Just out of pure interest, why did you sign up for plus? Surely you knew that the AAA titles used in plus were gonna be old releases that (if you buy a lot of games) you have more than likely owned. Just wondering what exactly you personally find useless about Plus.

(Insert unhelpful play on words here.)

marcochapita 24 October, 2012 @ 11:11 pm   45

I can confirm too that the Portuguese store Revelations has a price tag of €29.99. fix the price quickly please.

Psicojacorral 24 October, 2012 @ 11:33 pm   46

And the lost archives for revelations has a 9.99 price too… many many wrong prices this time eh?

a trophy patch for AC 1 will be great. I might get the DLC for AC Revelations, damn I hope I waited long enough before buying Da Vinci DLC.

princess_leia203 25 October, 2012 @ 12:32 am   48

Why do we never have the prices posted in AU$$$ its really annoying me now. LOL I am trying to work out if I am better off buying through PSN store or pre-ordering in retail store, So sitting at my desk with my PS3 I can’t work out the cost of anything… OK rant over. Need a coffee I guess

Ryusennin 25 October, 2012 @ 1:19 am   49

Not only those prices are ridiculous compared to Steam, but they are not even real. The old prices are STILL displayed on the store (that is, when you succeed in locating the Assassin’s Creed DLCs in this mess of an interface).

Spam_the_Insane 25 October, 2012 @ 5:27 am   50

Speaking of sales, AC2 is free for PS+ members….? Why not announce it…

Load all