Triangle Circle Shapes
Square Cross Shapes

Posted 4:00pm

ZooZooGo! brings a dollop of cuteness to PlayStation Mobile

zoozoogo

Good afternoon PlayStation Blog. Big Head Games is proud to announce that from today owners of PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Certified devices (full list here) can download ZooZooGo for £2.59/€3.29/AUD5.45!

Launching with three great game modes – Treasure Hunt, Animahjong and Puzzle Quest -there’s something here for everyone. Play classic match-three in Treasure Hunt mode to find treasure and unlock animals for the zoo. Then there’s Animahjong – Mahjong ‘against the clock’, and Puzzle Quest, which offers something a little different.

zoozoogo1 zoozoogo2

Treasure Hunt takes classic match-three and adds ‘helpers’ – useful devices that allow you to improve your gameplay – at times they can be a life saver! ‘Remix Board’ jumbles up the existing animals giving you a second chance of a match-three, ‘Stop the Snapback’ prevents the animals resetting position if you don’t match-three, ‘Show Move’ points you to the next best move and ‘Add Time’ adds 25 seconds to the clock. You’ll be using that last one a lot!

The Chameleon is a special animal that can be matched to any other creature. When matched he will give you treasure – collecting enough of one type of treasure unlocks another type, eventually unlocking the Gold Elephant Head which is key to unlocking the other game modes.

zoozoogo3zoozoogo4

Once you’ve found the Gold Elephant Head you can unlock Animahjong, a high speed Mahjong mode played against the clock. Again we’ve given you ‘helpers’ to improve your gameplay and once again find a Gold Elephant Head to unlock Puzzle Quest.

Finally, in Puzzle Quest you must rearrange a board of animals back to how they started in a riff on the classic sliding block puzzle. Each round gets progressively more fiendish with three different difficulty modes to unlock.

ZooZooGo! is the first in a series of ZooZooGo! games, we hope to release. The second, called ZooZooGo! Worlds, is due out in late 2013. But for now we hope you enjoy ZZG! as much as we do.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

20 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
bobbyrai1978_2 24 October, 2012 @ 4:04 pm   1

I will get this for my kid, looks good!

Any idea when PSM will be released for more countries?

I think this is overpriced

This looks great! Can’t wait to downlo…..oh, that’s right, the Irish aren’t good enough to get PlayStation Mobile! or a video store at that!

Ravenblade86 24 October, 2012 @ 4:27 pm   5

Great to see some blog posts about PlayStation Mobile games at last.

I will be picking this up later, it sounds like a very good/addictive little puzzle game going by the sounds of things from psnstores.com and if nothing else it might help improve my slider puzzle and Mahjong skills!

Very tidy looking art style as well. Rather intrigued by the mention of ZooZooGo! Worlds now, but I’m going to assume that it’s top secret for the time being?

i like mini games
like sunflower
burn the roop
ZooZooGo = next buy
reason = cheap en funy to play bit here bith theire

i hope terraria game on vita to

bennyrafal 24 October, 2012 @ 5:10 pm   7

sweet :)

Just bought a phone. I was not sure to buy the Sony or the Acer one. I bought the Acer one. It had better specs and because we don’t have PlayStation Mobile I decided that if it would come in the future I wouldn’t buy from it. I’m going android :-D.

SellKidz4Chips 24 October, 2012 @ 6:21 pm   9

When do PSM go live in other countries?
Sweden for example?

KosmoCrisis 24 October, 2012 @ 6:27 pm   10

I read about this game on PSN Stores dot com. They did an interview. Cool looking game that maybe my five year old would also enjoy. I’m also enjoying SunFlowers very much.

I’m from Croatia so there is no way to buy/play it :-(. Please add PS Mobile support for more countries.

i not see the game on the list of vita games on other blog below u

Grauwsaur 24 October, 2012 @ 8:02 pm   13

Why no ps mobile on Samsung Galaxy S2?

Reminds me of Zoo Puzzle/Zoo Keeper. I will get it if it has a price drop…watching the pennies.

infernalmonkey1 25 October, 2012 @ 4:27 am   15

Might grab this down the track, looks pretty cool. Gotta say I’m not digging the broken Australian pricing of PSM games though, it’s almost $2 more expensive than it should be. And there are no local classification board fees to blame it on this time, since the OFLC doesn’t rate PSM games.

u not corect = not out on vita today

This is one reason i want to get a psvita theree always new games coming out. btw check out my basketball video on youtube on my channel SAbogues1.

bobbyrai1978_9 25 October, 2012 @ 10:27 am   18